Where Did I Put The Sex?

Story Info
I write erotica. Nobody knows, right?
8.7k words
4.62
27.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers

I went on a ski-ing holiday in Austria and never put on a pair of skis, a snowboard, a sledge or used any snow sports equipment.

The ski-train was great. Everyone was happy and excited and discussing snow conditions, previous holidays, what they had done last year and meeting friends that they only saw on holidays.

We had hired a whole chalet for two weeks. I had felt slightly unhappy because I was going on my own and everyone else were in man/woman pairs. When we booked the holiday my then girlfriend had just announced that she was taking a year out to travel and she might look me up when and/or if she came back. I had driven her to the airport in early September.

She sent me two postcards and one email that month. I had sent two or three emails a week but stopped after Christmas when she didn’t reply. Now it was January so I assumed I was an ex-boyfriend. I knew she was still alive, well and travelling because I met her parents frequently. She was keeping in touch with them.

The atmosphere in the ski-train made up for the mild depression I had felt during a girlfriend-less Christmas. We were in Austria before I expected because I had been enjoying myself so much. We changed to a local train. The scenery in the weak winter sunlight was like the picture postcards. We seemed to be dwarfed by the glistening white mountains around us. When we reached the resort we hired several taxis to take us to the chalet. We could have walked but not with all the baggage and equipment.

Getting out of the taxi I tripped over someone’s skis. I had my travelling shoes on which are not designed for walking on rutted ice. I put my left foot out to recover my balance and it slipped under me. I landed hard and yelled in pain. A woman caught my arm as I tried to stand. Even with her help I had difficulty. My face was pressed against her apron and flared skirt while she put her hands under my arms and lifted. I couldn’t put my left foot down and hobbled into the chalet with my arm round her shoulder.

My friends seemed to think it was funny. I didn’t. I was in pain and already panicking. The woman helped me to sit on an upright chair in the office. That was the first time I saw her properly. She was blonde, tanned and wearing the dirndl dress of wide skirt, apron, blouse and small bodice laced below her breasts. She looked and felt very strong but not like a female bodybuilder, more like a track athlete.

“How is your leg?” she asked in German with an Austrian accent.

“I think I have sprained my ankle and wrenched my knee. I might have broken the ankle.” I replied in German as well. From now on I won’t bother to say when we are speaking in German.

“Can I look?” she asked, “I know first aid and I am used to ski injuries.”

“Go ahead, please,” I said.

She knelt before me and looked at my ankle before touching. Her touch was gentle but probing. I winced.

“I’m sorry. You have broken your ankle. You will have to go the doctors’ surgery. I will take you as soon as everyone is settled in. Please stay there and don’t move. I won’t be long.”

Another woman also wearing dirndl was sorting our group out but having problems with so many at once. The two of them allocated rooms, explained the safety rules and told us that dinner would be served in an hour. I sat still. I had been told not to move in the tone of voice that doesn’t expect to be disobeyed.

I looked around the office. There was a large safe in one corner, a desk under a hatch that opened to the foyer, and another desk that I was sitting beside. On this desk was a computer, printer, scanner and a separate fax machine. I could feel my fingers itch to get at the computer’s keyboard. This holiday had been intended as a break from hours at a computer but I wouldn’t be going skiing for days or perhaps the whole two weeks.

The two women were in and out of the office putting my friends’ passports and valuables in the safe. It had numbered drawers, once for each room, that locked separately.

The first woman came back when people had dispersed.

“Hello again, I’m Trudi. You must be Danny.”

“Hello Trudi. Yes, I’m Danny. A very irritated Danny because I think I won’t be going skiing but I’m pleased to meet you. Thank you for picking me up. I think my friends would have left me on the ground.”

“You don’t need to thank me, Danny. Gretel and I are here to help you have a good holiday.”

I grimaced as I tried to lift my left leg.

“I think you will see too much of me. I will be stuck in the chalet all the time.”

“We’ll see about that. Are you ready to go to the doctor’s?”

“Yes. I would like to know what is broken and have it fixed if possible.”

“Would you like to put your passport and travellers’ cheques in the safe first?

“Yes, Trudi.”

I extracted them from my inner zipped pocket and handed them over. She put them in the safe, locked the drawer, shut the safe and twirled the combination dial randomly.

“Are you ready, Danny?”

“I think so, Trudi.”

“OK. Lean on me.”

I needed Trudi’s support to stand up. We shuffled out of the chalet. Her car was outside. I thought she was taking me to the wrong side of the car until I remembered that the driver is on the other side in Austria.

Getting my leg into the car was difficult and it hurt. I was biting my lip and in a cold sweat before it was done. The drive to the doctors was about half a kilometre. Getting out was worse. My only consolation was that I was held against a very pleasantly perfumed and nicely developed body. Even through my pain and her thick jacket Trudi’s breasts had an impact.

The doctor took an X-ray and confirmed Trudi’s diagnosis. I had torn the ligaments in my left knee and broken the ankle. His nurse set the ankle in plaster to his directions. He prescribed a strong painkiller and gave me enough to last until Monday. I should rest the knee as much as possible for a few days. They complimented me on my fluent German. I even swore in German when he manipulated the ankle. Trudi and the nurse put me back in the car for the short drive back to the chalet.

“I’ve changed your room,” Trudi announced as she started the car. “You are on the ground floor next to my room and opposite Gretel’s. The staff bathroom is beside her room. You will use it because you won’t want to climb the stairs for a day or so. The room isn’t as large as the one you should have had, it doesn’t have the view, but you should be comfortable.”

“Thank you, Trudi. That was thoughtful of you.”

“We are used to it. We have had several guests break something so there are always two small rooms free on the ground floor just in case. If you need anything or you can’t get out of bed there is a bell push to summon one of us. Please only use it when you have to. Gretel and I will be very busy.”

“I will try not to be a nuisance, Trudi.”

We were back at the chalet. Trudi heaved me out of the car. Now that the ankle was supported and immobile only the knee was given me pain. This time I was very aware of Trudi’s breasts against me.

She helped me into the room and took off my coat.

“Can you manage now? There are some crutches.”

I turned my head. A pair of crutches was propped against the bed.

“Yes, thank you Trudi. I will cope.”

Once she had gone I regretted that. Unpacking my suitcase and putting the contents away was a real effort. I took a painkiller washed down with water.

I heard the bell ring for the evening meal. I took the crutches and heaved myself to my feet. I had used crutches before after a rugby injury so I soon got the knack but the pain was coming through. Ironic cheers greeted my entry to the dining room. I wouldn’t get much sympathy from my friends. I didn’t. They teased me for breaking my ankle before I’d even put a ski on.

Trudi and Gretel served the evening meal. If all the meals were to be of that standard I would have to watch my intake. I could gain pounds in a fortnight while unable to exercise.

After the meal my friends sat around the log fire drinking gluwein. I needed the bathroom so I set off down the corridor towards the staff bathroom. Trudi caught up with me just beyond the door that separates the office from the staff area.

“Where are you going, Danny?”

“To the toilet,” I said curtly. I was embarrassed to admit it and not sure how I’d cope.

“You need help.”

It was a statement not a question. Trudi followed me, opened the bathroom door and shut it behind us. She pulled my trousers down. I flinched as her warm hand found my prick and pulled out of my Y-fronts. I had to force myself to relax enough to pee. Trudi was on her knees beside me directing the flow. She even shook my prick before tucking it back in place and pulling my trousers up. I wobbled as she settled my trousers around my waist. She grabbed me and held me still.

“Thank you, Trudi.”

“There are better ways of saying ‘thank you’ to a woman,” she said.

Did she mean? Her face was in front of me. I bent forward and kissed her lips. She kissed back. I kissed harder. She responded and her arms tightened around me.

“See? Wasn’t that better?”

“Yes, Trudi. Much better.”

“So what are you going to do now, Danny?”

“Go back to my friends?” I asked.

“They are all couples, aren’t they Danny?”

I nodded.

“So I have a better idea. Come.”

She opened the bathroom door, helped me through it and across the corridor into her bedroom. ‘This is fast’ I thought to myself. She helped me to sit on the edge of her bed.

“Danny. You are unable to do much with a broken ankle. You are single.”

I nodded.

“I know you are male. I have just held the proof.”

I blushed. I should stop myself but I can’t.

“I am female. I am single and we will be close together for the next two weeks. Gretel has a boyfriend in the village so I might be bored. You might be bored. We don’t want to be bored, do we?”

“No, Trudi.”

“There you are then. I want you. Do you want me?”

I nodded. She smiled. She kissed me.

“I know you think this is too fast but we have only two weeks together. If I waited for you to ask I might have to wait a week or at least a few days. So I didn’t wait. We are not strangers. You didn’t stay at this chalet last year but you met me and we danced together several times. Remember?”

I thought back to last year. I had gone to only one dance but I had met a blonde girl and danced with her. She hadn’t been wearing dirndl. What had she been wearing? And her name hadn’t been Trudi had it? Then the picture of her in my arms flashed into my brain.

“Yes, Trudi, I remember. You were wearing a low cut dark blue ball gown with large puff sleeves. You said your name was Jutta.”

Trudi clapped her hands.

“You do remember me! Why didn’t you kiss me that evening?”

“Because my girlfriend was watching. She was sitting out the dances with bruising from a ski accident. I was told off for dancing too many times with you.”

“Girlfriend? Where is she now?”

“Somewhere in SE Asia. She’s stopped emailing me so she’s an ex-girlfriend.”

“So we can start again?”

“Yes, but are you Trudi or Jutta?”

“Trudi. That is my real name. I use Jutta for one night stands that might not work out.”

“The first thing you said was my dress was low cut. Do you like breasts?”

“I liked Jutta’s. I can’t see yours. I have felt them against me. They feel great.”

Trudi untied the bow at the neck of her peasant blouse and pulled the neck wide. I saw her cleavage. Her breasts just as I had remembered, large and attractively freckled.

“There. Like it?”

I would have answered except that Trudi pulled my face into her cleavage. Her perfume was arousing but the feel of her breasts was overwhelming. My prick jumped to attention and pushed against her apron-covered skirt.

“I can feel you like it,” Trudi said as her body pushed back.

The cuckoo clock hanging on her bedroom wall began to whirr. No cuckoo emerged but Trudi pulled back from me suddenly.

“Oh blast!” she said, “I’m back on duty. Gretel is off to see her boyfriend. We have enough time for this.”

She kissed me again.

“Now I have to get you to your room. Will you wait for me?”

“How long are you on duty?” I asked.

“Until two a.m.”

“Can I use the computer while I wait?”

“The computer? What for?”

“I write stories. If I can’t ski I thought I could write – while you are busy,” I added as she cocked an eyebrow at me.

“I don’t see why not. Come on.”

Trudi helped me balance on my crutches. I hobbled into the office. She turned the computer on for me as Gretel hurried past.

“Can I use the internet?”

“Yes. But don’t be on it too long. We don’t have broadband in the village yet and the phone lines get busy.”

Trudi rushed out to take over the bar.

I logged on and deleted the few items of spam that had accumulated since I left England. There was no other email. I created a folder “Danny”, downloaded the three stories that were in progress and, as an afterthought four completed ones that could do with some editing. Then I logged off from the internet.

I had slight trouble with Word. It was set to work in German. I reset it for UK English and started working on one of the stories. Trudi’s tits had inspired me to add some more sex scenes that are usually lacking in my stories. Why do I write for Literotica when I’m not good at describing sex? Perhaps because I like the site, the way it is run, and the people on it.

Just after one o’clock I heard the last of my friends making their way upstairs. I could hear the dishwasher running but both sounds were at the edge of my consciousness because I was in full flow.

I didn’t hear Trudi approaching until she opened the office door. I hurriedly saved the file. I had just been describing an encounter with a pair of breasts just like hers.

“You didn’t need to do that,” she protested, “I’d like to see what you write.”

I blushed – again.

“I see,” she said laughing, “it’s that sort of writing. Now I do want to see.”

“Shall I set Word back to German?” I asked as calmly as I could.

“No need. We are unlikely to use the computer much while your group is here. You are the last group this season. The chalet has been sold to new owners. When you go Gretel and I will be unemployed for a while.”

“What will you do?”

“There won’t be any jobs in the village until next autumn when the snows come. Gretel will stay with her boyfriend. They intend to get married this spring. I’ll probably go to a big town, perhaps Munich, to find work. But that doesn’t matter now. It’s past your bedtime, Danny.”

I closed the computer down. Trudi helped me to stand up. She took me, not to my bedroom, but to hers. Perhaps I won’t be short of exercise this fortnight.

She undressed me completely and covered me with the duvet. She turned the light off before she stripped herself. I could see her shape from the light coming through the transom to the corridor. A long white night dress covered her before she got it beside me.

She kissed me and pulled my head against her cotton-covered breasts. Her hand moved between my legs. She fitted a condom on me as if she had practised until perfect. Then she straddled my hips.

She lifted her night-dress around her neck. She lowered her body until her breasts were swinging against my face. I kissed one and the other. They moved closer. I extended my tongue and licked.

Her breasts dropped nearer until a nipple teased at my lips. My mouth opened to receive it. Her erect nipple pushed in followed by more breast until my mouth was full. More breast spread across my face.

I tongued the breast gagging me and sucked. Trudi moaned above me. A hand slid behind my head and cradled me against her. I had to shake my head to get air into my nose. Her hips ground against my stomach as she moved rhythmically.

She lifted her breast out of my mouth and replaced it with the other. Her movements became more insistent and she was gasping above me. I would have gasped too but her clutch on my head was fierce.

She released my head and moved down my body. I panted for breath. She rammed me deep inside her warm wet pussy. Her lips covered mine cutting my panting short. Only then was I aware how tall Trudi is. Her shoes had no heels. It seemed odd to be thinking about her shoes while her pussy was grabbing at me but anything might help me to hold back until she was satisfied.

My trainers have about one inch of heel. Her shoes had virtually nothing so she must be the same height as me in her bare feet. It certainly seemed as if we were well matched. Even with my prick in her she could kiss me. Her blonde hair fell either side of my face. I couldn’t see that it was blonde but I loved the feel of it around my face.

Trudi’s tongue was fighting mine. I was losing as she pressed further in. Her knees were either side of my hips as she banged against me. She was riding me and all I had to do was hang on, hold back, and stop my instinctive reaction to her controlling body.

I tried. I tried hard. Her body was swamping my senses. Her tongue was deep in my mouth; her perfumed hair lashed around my head; her skin was spread against mine and her arms and legs clasped me tightly to her. I was losing myself in Trudi.

My knee helped. Despite my best efforts I couldn’t keep my legs totally still. Each movement reminded me that there was pain. My brain reached out to the pain as a friend. While I could feel it I wouldn’t relax into the deep sea of Trudi.

Her body arched above me. Her tongue withdrew and she threw her head back. That pushed me deeper inside her. A flush over her body warmed me. She sighed sensuously as her orgasm took control. She slumped down against me. I was still erect inside her. I felt her pussy slacken around me.

“Thank you, Danny,” she said, “for holding on for me.”

She had spoken in English! I wondered but her lips sought mine again, slowly and delicately. We remained in the same position for what seemed a long time but was probably no more than ten minutes.

She started to move again. She soon reached a crescendo. As she came she covered my face with folds of her night-dress. That did it for me. On top of all the other sensations of her body, being gagged and blindfolded with something so intimate pushed aside my hard-held blocks and I spurted gratefully into the condom I had forgotten I was wearing.

I was supporting her whole body weight. As she moved slightly my knee jarred and I winced.

“Sorry, Danny. I think I should get off.”

She did. She moved her head on to the pillow and turned on her side. She pulled her night-dress down from her neck.

“How about this?”

She pulled my face against a night-dress-covered breast. My cheek sank against the warm softness.

“Nice…” I murmured as I dropped off to sleep.

I woke up early in the morning. Trudi was out of bed and getting dressed.

“Wha.. What time is it, Trudi?”

“I’m glad you remembered my name,” she said, “it is five thirty.”

“How could I forget your name after yesterday,” I protested and then the time sank in.

“Why are you getting dressed this early?”

“I have to make breakfasts but before that I have to make packed lunches for your friends.”

“Oh. When are they leaving?”

“They want to be at the ski-lift at seven thirty to avoid the crowds and get the unrutted snow. Breakfast must be on the table by six thirty.”

“Can I help?”

“What can you do, Danny?”

“I don’t know. Put butter on the bread; pack the sandwiches, something like that if I’m sitting still. I can’t rush around on my crutches.”

“Perhaps. You need to get dressed first.”

I looked down my body. The duvet was partly thrown back. Trudi’s discarded night-dress covered some of my nakedness.

“I’ll try. Pass me the crutches. I’ll see you in the kitchen.”

Trudi rushed out. It was obvious that she would have to work fast if the ski-lift party were to be on time.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers