Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 02

Story Info
Jan's training as a hotwife continues.
7k words
4.38
51.1k
59
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on the bed for a while stroking my hard cock and listening to Jan and Steve fucking in the adjoining room. It sounded like he had brought her to several loud orgasms as I heard her moaning loudly and calling his name. I did not dare peek in on them as I had left them alone to "get to know" each other a couple of hours ago and had returned to find my lovely wife, nude, on her knees, sucking Steve's large thick cock. That had transitioned to her spreading her long legs for him and him licking and sucking her bare pussy. I had shaved it the evening before we had driven to St. Louis, as per Steve direction, that had been relayed by Jan. I, of course, had complied out of pure love for my wife and lust for the dream of her becoming a hotwife.

As I lay there I imagined what Steve was doing to turn my wife into a hotwife. Visions of her fucking Steve and others filled my head as I stroked away. I had already made myself cum and was just lying there in a semi-conscious state when I felt Jan's presence beside the bed.

"Hey there. I see someone got themselves off." She said with a teasing smirk.

"I ur uh." I mumbled as I came awake and aware that my deflated member was covered with partially dried cum. I felt embarrassed but attempted to hide it.

"Steve left you something to clean-up and I brought it to you. Want some?"

"Yes please." I replied reaching for her and pulling her on top of me. Our mouths met and as I kissed her lovingly I tasted something different on her breath and in her mouth.

"You taste different." I remarked as I looked at her. She smiled and wrinkled her nose at me.

"Oh that's Steve; I cleaned his cock just a minute ago. You must be tasting him in my mouth. Sorry." She said. "Want some more?"

I flipped her onto her back and she spread her lovely legs apart. Without her pubic hair it was easy to see the redness of her pussy from his use of her. Her lips were wide open revealing a gaping pussy with a small trickle of white liquid flowing from it. I looked at it in marvel as I leaned closer and took a sniff. Her pussy smelled wonderful with a mixture of her musk and Steve's cum. I love her aroma. I leaned down closer and gave her pussy a gentle kiss. Her pussy was warm. I stuck out my tongue and took a tentative lick of the fluid flowing from her. I swallowed and could now taste the flavor of another man's cum.

A lick and a taste were not enough and I soon had my mouth clamped over her hairless pussy with my tongue lapping at it like a kitten on a saucer of milk. I savored the strong flavor of another man's spunk. It was salty with a slight chlorine taste but there was also some sweetness. I licked her pussy until I could not get anymore of the funky stuff that Steve had deposited in her. I then began working on cleaning the outer and inner lips of all traces of his discharge. This led to me licking and sucking her clit until she came softly with a moan. I could not take any more as my tongue was cramping and my jaw was sore. I crawled up on top of my wife.

My cock was now throbbing and ready. As it approached her awaiting pussy she wrapped her arms around me and stuck her tongue in my mouth. We swapped saliva as I attempted to find her opening. Suddenly I slipped all the way into her wide open vagina. I was instantly balls deep; there was no easing myself in slowly this time. I could feel nothing but warm wetness surrounding my cock.

"Wow! Your pussy is all stretched-out and sloppy." I told her as I began to stroke in and out.

"Is it?" She giggled.

"Yeah. Very stretched." I replied as I kept trying to feel some friction inside her but I could not seem to feel her pussy around my cock.

"He is kind of big." She said with another little giggle.

"Yeah, I guess he is." I agreed and I could feel myself getting closer to an orgasm but not from physical stimulation but from the thought of Steve's big cock stretching out Jan's tight little pussy; a pussy that I had been the very first one to experience several years ago.

"He felt so good inside me." She sighed.

"Oh? How good? Did he make you cum with his big cock?" I panted as I felt that I was almost there.

"It was so good. He fucks really great. I came so many times." She said with a moan and I shot off inside her. We lay coupled together for a few minutes until Jan patted me on my side to give me a message.

"Let me up. I have to go tinkle." She said as I rolled off from her and onto my back. She slipped out of bed and stood there looking down at me with the most wonderful look. She leaned over and gave me a kiss then she headed for the bathroom. I noticed some crustiness on her belly and thigh. His no doubt I said to myself.

"I'm hungry and I need a shower. Wash my back?" She called as she slipped out of sight.

I continued to just lay there and, from the other room, I heard the shower begin to spray. I looked over towards the window and noticed that it was getting dusky outside. I then looked over at the clock. 8:30. Whew, we had been up here for several hours. I was contemplating getting up to take a shower but I was feeling weary. I must have dozed off because I was suddenly awakened by laughter and talking.

"Steve what are you doing in here, I was expecting Justin?" She said with a laugh.

"Sorry to disappoint you." He teased as I heard him sliding the shower curtain closed. There was more laughter and muffled talking and then I noticed that all I could hear was the spraying of the shower. I quietly got up and out of bed and snuck my way over to the bathroom door. It was wide open and I slipped stealthily inside. The bright lights of the bathroom illuminated the shower so well that I was able to view the two lovers through the nearly transparent shower curtain. My cock immediately became erect as I viewed Jan on her knees sucking Steve's cock as he held her bobbing head with both hands.

"Oh yeah. That's nice. Keep that up my little slut." He said as the blow job continued. I watched Jan sucking his cock and felt my heart trying to beat its way from my chest. Soon Jan rose up from her knees and Steve pulled her close for a tight embrace and a kiss. They broke apart.

"Turn around and put your hands on the wall." Steve directed her and Jan instantly complied. I could not see it but I knew that she must be smiling at his directness.

"Okay baby whatever you want." I heard her say. As she stood with her legs spread widely apart and both hands above her head on the wall.

"Tell me what you want Jan." Steve said as he got up close behind her and I could see him touching her lovely ass that was jutted out towards him.

"I need your cock Steve." She answered and he got up behind her and though I could not see it I knew when he penetrated her from the loud moan that she made. I started stroking myself as I watched this lusty act taking place. Steve was now working his cock in and out of her pussy as Jan was moaning and groaning.

"Oh baby you have the finest pussy. I can't wait to try this fine ass too." Steve said as I watched him rear his hand back and slap Jan's sexy backside quite hard. She made a squeaking sound but he kept right on pounding away at her sexy ass.

"Oh Steve anything, anything baby just don't stop fucking me." She panted as she sounded like she was getting close to her orgasm. Steve now held her tightly by the hips and fucked in and out or her pussy. This was my own personal porn video with my wife as the star.

Steve continued to fuck Jan right through her first orgasm and right into the next one. I was so jealous watching this man expertly pleasure my wife. With another hard slap on Jan's ass Steve began to cum. I could tell by his loud deep grunt followed by a bellowing groan. I watched Jan almost collapse as she came with him but Steve held her up by her hips. All too soon they were back to washing each other and bantering back and forth playfully. I slowly walked over and pulled the shower curtain back enough to stick my head inside.

"Hey. Do you have room for one more?"

"Oh hey baby. Yeah sure. Right Steve?" Jan replied as she slid over closer to Steve to give me some room to enter what we would have called a party shower as it was so large.

"Oh yeah. Sure Justin. Enjoy the show?" Steve replied with a smirk. I felt myself redden as I climbed inside the shower with my very red and very erect cock bobbing before me.

"Yes! It was so hot." I replied as Jan reached over to give me a slippery hug from her soap covered body. She felt warm and inviting and I gave her a kiss on the lips.

The three of us finished our shower while talking about what we should do with the large hunger we had built up from the afternoon's activities. We finally agreed to go to this "genuine Italian pizza parlor" that Steve knew that was not too far away. A pizza and beer did sound very good right then.

Jan took her usual 40 minutes to get ready and after dressing I joined Steve in his room for a beer and some guy talk. He was seated on a small sofa in front of the TV so I took a seat in the chair next to him.

"Well Justin your wife is one of the most beautiful and sexy women I have ever been with and I have been with many."

"Well thank you Steve. You sure have gotten her going." I replied.

"So is this what you wanted?" He asked taking a pull from his beer. I felt free to talk as Jan was dressing in the other room and we heard her blow-drying her hair.

"Yes this is a great. What do you think?" I asked as I followed suit with my beer.

"We are just getting started my friend." He said with a smile. "She sure likes to fuck and she will be a natural whore."

"Good. That is exactly what I want."

"So did you bring the signed contract?" He asked. I knew exactly what he was referring to as he asked that question. Steve had insisted that I sign a contact with him before I left my wife with him for the week. He had emailed it to me a few weeks before our trip to St. Louis, just so we could agree on the details in advance.

"Yes I did and it is just as we discussed on the phone." I replied.

"Make sure you leave it with me before you go on Sunday ok?" He asked.

"I can get it right now if you want." I offered but Steve declined and said to do it later when Jan was not in the room. Steve had written a detailed 10-page contract that spelled out exactly what he was going to do to train my wife into becoming a hotwife. It was, as he put it, a protection for the three of us if something happened while I was away. It made sense to me.

Jan strolled into Steve's room to join us. She was dressed in a pair of perfectly fitting light blue shorts that fit her ass just so well and revealed a lot of her long and shapely legs. On top she wore a matching scooped neck shirt that looked classy but hinted at her unfettered breasts. This was demonstrated as her little nipples were poking at the material. We walked to the "pizza parlor" because it was only a few blocks away. Jan was showing no favoritism as she held my hand at times and Steve's at others during the walk through the streets of St. Louis.

Dinner was nice and a couple of hours and several beers later the three of us stumbled back to the hotel. All during dinner Jan had sat between us in a rounded booth holding our hands or kissing on us. She appeared fairly intoxicated as we made our way back to the hotel.

We began our evening sexual activities in Steve's bed with Jan between us kissing and touching. A soft-core adult film was playing on pay-per-view. Soon we were naked and we progressed to licking, sucking, and caressing each other. Jan sucked my cock while Steve ate her pussy and then we swapped out and Jan ministered to Steve's cock while I licked her pussy. I went first fucking Jan until I came while Steve watched and played with her. Then I moved off and the two of them were back at it like teenagers, and again, Steve was able to bring her to multiple orgasms. I then performed clean up duties on her but resisted her efforts to get me to clean Steve's cock as well. Finally, from exhaustion, the three of us fell fast asleep with Jan between the two of us.

I was awakened twice during the night by movements on the bed as Steve fucked Jan and she moaned softly as she came. I was unable to rise to the occasion for another shot at her and finally I got up and made my way into the other room, so that I could have an empty and dry bed, in which to sleep. I did not shut the door and I was able to hear the two of them in the morning as Steve had apparently awakened with morning wood that needed sharing.

I am an early riser and at 6:30 I left the room to partake in the free breakfast and hot coffee provided by the hotel. I was enjoying myself with the local newspaper and my third or fourth cup when Jan sat down at the table with me. She appeared freshly showered and looked clean, young and inviting. It was obvious to me that a night with the two of us was just the thing for making her look younger and more beautiful. She had that twinkle in her eye and air about her that you see in a woman who had been fucked to satisfaction; or that is how it looked to me.

"Good morning sweetie." She said as she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She smelled clean and had a light scent of her cologne and vanilla shampoo.

"Good morning honey." I replied as I gave her my best smile. "How did you sleep?"

"When I did sleep it was wonderful." She said with a coquettish smile.

"Well you look absolutely wonderful." I told her honestly. "Steve coming down?" I asked as I took a drink from my coffee and scanned the room.

"No, he just left. He has some work to do but he plans to take us for a late lunch and shopping this afternoon." She offered.

"Oh?"

"Yes he said that he had no choice and that he will make it up to us, well, me anyway." She said with a wink and a grin.

After breakfast we returned to our room and Jan and I kissed and made out like newlyweds. This hotwifing thing was working out great for us. I wanted to hear all about her morning sex with Steve but she said that it was just not going to happen, as she knew what that would lead to, and she was sore from all of the fucking and needed to give her poor pussy a rest. I wanted to make love and reclaim her but instead we decided to go out and walk around by the Arch as neither of us had seen it before this trip.

Hours later, Jan, Steve and I had started out the evening with dinner at a well-known steakhouse in the city. The dinner was wonderful and the wine never stopped flowing for those two as I was the designated driver. We had decided that Jan would be Steve's date tonight and so the two of them were seated side by side in the rich leather upholstered booth and I sat across from them. They had been talking softly, touching, and kissing all evening long and I was about to burst from cuckold angst. They had begun holding hands in the hotel lobby, as we walked out to Steve's Mercedes, to let everyone know that they were a couple; especially me. Jan, after some tutelage from Steve, had made it clear to me, that for tonight's activities, they were going to be a pair of lovers and I was their "friend."

"Justin, Steve is right you know. He really should be my boyfriend as I did spend most of the night in bed with him while you were in the other bedroom sleeping. He gave me so many fantastic orgasms. I think I should please him now by going along with his plan to be his lover for the rest of the weekend and just maybe all vacation. Isn't that right honey?" I did not know what to say but my hard and throbbing dick told me that I really liked the idea.

Jan was dressed to impress this evening. The three of us had spent part of the afternoon shopping for "club wear" for Jan at several stores that were dedicated to that type of attire. Steve knew of them and had helped Jan find just the right dresses while I stood around and watched the two of them flirt. I did help out by agreeing to his suggestions and carrying everything that he bought for her.

"My treat." He had said while whipping out his platinum credit card many times during the day. The dresses she bought bordered on scandalous as they were short, tight and some had cutouts that were very revealing of Jan's charms. She purchased one that had laces up the side and back and could not be worn with underwear of any type. Then we went shoe shopping and she settled on three pairs that all had stiletto heels that were 4 inches or taller. I began to wonder who this woman was who had taken over Jan's body as she was usually so shy and conservative in her public dress.

Tonight my lovely wife was wearing a bright turquoise, stretch, tube dress that came to just above mid-thigh when she was standing. Unbeknownst to me the entire back was cutout with just thin strips of material like a ladder from just above her butt crack to her neck. In other words, it revealed everything but because she had pulled on a thin matching cover-up, I had no idea how much of her was revealed. Steve had talked her into buying this dress and he had watched her model it, back in our room, while I was sent to get them some drinks.

"Jan that makes sense for last night and tonight but I am not so sure about all vacation." I complained but it almost sounded like whining. I looked over and Steve just gave me a big shit-eating grin and I knew that this was all part of his plan for Jan's conversion and so far it was going extremely well. So I had to agree and that is how I found myself playing the third wheel.

After dinner they got into the backseat of the car and Steve had me enter an address into the GPS for our next destination. I followed the directions as we pulled away from the restaurant. I looked in the rear view mirror and Steve and Jan were making out. He held her in a tight embrace as their lips were pressed tightly together and I saw that both of them had their mouths wide open exploring with their tongues each other's mouths.

It is probably important for me to describe Jan at this point in our lives. I have known Jan since she was 14 and I was 17. She was a tall, thin and attractive brunette who had legs going all the way up to here. In fact that is what drew me to her; her long legs that went all the way to heaven. She had a cute little butt but was not overly endowed in the bust. That however did not matter to me as I have always been a leg and ass man and unlike many of my peers did not get excited about large breasts. She has sparkling brown eyes that have gold specks in them that just seem to draw you in. Jan is extremely bright and talented and has always excelled in school as well as in anything she put her mind to such as art, music, fitness and friendship. She has an open and friendly personality but can be reserved when in an unfamiliar situation. She never looks trashy or slutty and is often one of the most attractive women in a room.

Currently she is 26 years old, but appears several years younger, and has a bachelor's degree in education, a master's degree in information literacy, and certificates in data mining and litigation support. She works in a large legal firm in our town as an assistant litigation support specialist. I am so very proud of her, as she has continued to move up in the firm, as her skills become better known by the partner attorneys in the firm.

She is 5'7" tall and weighs somewhere around 130 and wears a size 6 dress. Actually she tells me she would be a size 4 except for her large ass; her words not mine, as I believe that her ass is her best feature. Jan has what could be termed a "bubble butt". She has a posterior that is not wide by any stretch of the imagination but sticks out in back like a black women's butt. After some research I can tell you that her butt is very similar to Jen Selter's, the work-out model, but not as large as she has not worked as hard on it as Jen has on it.

12