Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 03

Story Info
Jan becomes more involved in the "lifestyle".
12.7k words
4.16
43.8k
46
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning, I was working at a warehouse building in Kansas City when my cell rang. I looked at the screen; it was my lovely wife Jan. I answered the call.

"You will not believe the change in Steve, Justin." Jan shouted into her phone. "He without any warning or provocation just turned into an entirely different man."

"What do you mean Jan? How did he change?" I asked knowing the answer but not letting on that I knew anything about his transformation.

"He was so sweet and loving and seemed to really like me and then all of a sudden he is telling me I am nothing but a whore!" She again shouted in frustration and disappointment. "I thought that he really liked me and wanted to be my lover but he showed a completely different side to him. He is a mean and cruel bastard."

"Jan tell me completely what happened after I left." I requested while hoping to hear stories of hotwifing and her being turned into a sexually driven slut but that was not the case.

"Sunday morning after you made love to me Steve rolled me over and fucked me hard giving me three screaming orgasms. They were so incredible that I think I blacked out from the intensity. I was rolled over onto my side and Steve was spooning me and I felt so right with the world that I did not feel him pull away and get out of bed. Then I felt you slide in beside me and slip your cock in to my pussy from the back. It felt a little bit larger than normal but I figured it was because I was swollen from all of the fantastic sex that I had been receiving for the past three days. You had me by the hips as you drove your cock in and out of my already slick pussy. The previous two loads of fresh cum kept me nicely lubricated. Then I felt you increase your thrusts making them shorter and faster as your orgasm approached. You were moaning into my neck about how great I felt when all of a sudden, I felt the squirt of your cum into my pussy. It felt wonderful and that set off another orgasm for me too.

Afterwards you pulled back and I felt you get out of bed and then I felt Steve slide back into bed and this time he rolled me onto my tummy and pushed his large cock into my well used vagina. I was not sure I could handle any more cock but he again drove me over the edge and I had another loud screaming cum on his lovely cock. The two of you took turns fucking me until I finally had to tell you to stop.

"Oh, Steve your cock is so wonderful and I feel so incredible but I cannot take any more. Please stop." I begged and he pulled away and I must have dozed off. The next thing I knew I was hearing men's voices out in the living room of the hotel suite talking. I again assumed it was you and Steve and I rolled onto my side to look into the living room towards the voices. I actually felt quite satisfied but well used as I strained to listen to you two talking.

"Damn Steve that is some fine pussy." I heard a stranger's voice say. "Next time I want all of her holes first." I sat up and Steve noticed the movements I think he let someone out of the door quickly and then walked back into the suite. I did not notice anything in his hands at the time.

"Who was that Steve? That wasn't Justin, was it?"

"No Jan, he left before six, a couple of hours ago, that was just a friend of mine." He replied.

"What friend? Was he just in here with me? Fucking me?"

"Yeah he was and four others before him. They really enjoyed your pussy and you seemed to be having a good time too." He snickered as he walked over to the side of the bed.

"Who are those guys Steve?" I asked somewhat annoyed.

"They are five guys from the club last night. You met them last night at BJ's. You danced and let all five of them get to know you better. They gave me their cards as they wanted to hook-up with you later, after the club.

"Yes, I remember meeting a lot of men last night but I do not remember any of their names. How did they find me?" I asked as I sat up and let the blankets fall from me so that my breasts were no longer covered.

"Jan, you are so very hot; your boobs are lovely. I gave those guys my card as well and they called me and I set them up to come over and give you a good time. You did enjoy it, right?" He asked as he gently fondled my breasts; cupping and softly squeezing them. I felt myself becoming aroused by his actions and I sighed.

"Yes, I did enjoy it but I did not know those guys at all and I feel kind of slutty just fucking strangers Steve." I liked what Steve was doing but I was not sure I could take anymore sex right this minute as my pussy was feeling stretched and swollen and I badly needed to pee.

"I thought it would be fun for you to have an anonymous gangbang. You sounded like you were having fun screaming out one orgasm after another for two hours." He said with a chuckle. "Oh here I have this for you." He then handed me some money. I was puzzled but I counted it and there was $250.

"What this money from?" I asked while holding it in my hand.

"The guys that just left paid me 100 dollars each for your expenses last night." He replied with a smirk.

"They paid you $100 dollars apiece for fucking me? Why?" I asked.

"Because I told them they had to cover some of your expenses if they wanted to fuck you. They all felt that it was a great price and offered to come back again."

"What the fuck Steve! They each paid you to fuck me! I am not some whore!"

"Well Jan I thought that it would be kind of a fun game for you. A new kinky twist. Getting paid like a whore by strangers to fuck you and you earned $250."

"Steve the idea is kind of hot but I am not sure that if I knew what you were doing that I would play your game. It's so naughty."

"Jan, we are just trying some new things and opening up some new horizons for you. That is what you wanted isn't it? To try some new things sexually." He replied and by now his caresses had turned to gentle tugs on my erect nipples.

"Damn Steve that feels so good and I did say those things but you are going to have to stop touching me like that so I can think for a minute. So, I guess that I really did tell you that but I never thought you would whore me out as part of it." I explained. I was now starting to feel horny again from his touches and I pushed my boob into his hand some more.

"Remember I told you I would make you do some things that you had never considered before that would feel so good. You said that you trusted me. So, trust me." He said.

"Yes, yes you did, but I never thought it included a gangbang, or getting paid like a prostitute, for having sex. It just is so unlike me. I still trust you Steve but don't push it okay?" I replied now and grasping his hand as he held my nipple by the tip and pulled it away from my breasts to stretch it out.

"Jan the week of us together has just begun. Let's get cleaned up and go grab some brunch." He replied as he released my nipples from his grasp and stepped away from the bed.

"Hey you said that those guys each paid you $100 to fuck me and there were five of them so where is the rest of the money?" I asked and held out my hand.

"I paid you your share. I set this up and I keep the other half for my time, expenses and management fee." He replied with a serious look into my eyes. He did not appear to be ready to explain anything more to me.

"I can see the expenses for the club last night and the clothing you bought me but a management fee? More like a pimp fee." I said with a slight laugh.

"Call it what you will but I get half of what you earn." He said as he walked away and into the bathroom.

I was not sure what to make of this strange turn of events and how I was feeling. I had totally enjoyed the sex. I had never thought of having five strangers fuck me and with Justin and Steve I had been with 7 men in one night. I had had more great orgasms in one night than I had had in the previous two months or maybe in my whole life. My pussy still tingled from the previous night of sex and from the teasing Steve had given me. I then pondered it further as I got slowly out of bed. I had been a hooker, a whore, a prostitute and I was not so sure about the thoughts and feelings those words and actions gave me but the sex was great.

As I continued to get out of bed I came to the realization that I hurt all over from the night of sexual athletics and antics. My lower back hurt, my hips were stiff, my thighs and butt ached, my breasts and nipples felt raw and lastly my poor pussy felt stretched, swollen and bruised from a day and night of rough use. I walked slightly bull-legged toward the bathroom to finally relieve my bladder and take a well needed shower.

As I entered the bathroom I looked at my reflection in the large mirror. I looked well-worn and very rough. My long brunette hair that I had so carefully coiffed the night before was in tangles and knots and glued together with what I assumed was dried cum. Reaching up to feel it I confirmed that my hair was now matted and stiff. It looked as I felt. After peeing, I slid back the shower curtain, and climbed into the steamy shower that was already occupied by Steve.

He turned around from facing the spray and looked at me. He seemed to know just what to do as he reached for me and pulled me into a tight embrace against his manly chest. He felt large, strong, wet and warm as I gave myself to the embrace. I put my face against his chest and I felt so safe; so secure. Then I began to cry.

First it was just tears slowly running from my eyes and down my cheeks but then the real crying began and I soon found myself sobbing loudly as he held me tighter. The water was pouring over me as I continued to let out my feelings of fear and sorrow. Fear of what I had become, and what Justin would think of me if he knew what I had done in his absence, and sorrow for the loss of my sexual innocence as I was now a whore.

After a blow job in the shower for Steve, and an attempt at fucking in the shower, we dried each other off and went to dress. I will be honest here; his cum tasted wonderful. It was sweet and creamy and he came quickly in my mouth. I loved sucking him almost as much as he enjoyed the sucking. He could not get hard enough to enter me but he was able to bring me to a somewhat painful but still nice orgasm with his fingers; damn my clit was sore from a night of fucking. While under the steamy water of the shower we both soaped and cleaned each other's bodies.

"Have you ever been butt-fucked?" Steve asked while rubbing his soapy hands on the globes of my ass. His large hands felt so sexy as he soaped and caressed my body. I hesitated a moment not sure how to respond.

"Jan have you ever taken it up the ass?" He asked again.

"No, not really." I replied meekly. I was unsure where he was going with these questions. He was now rubbing his slippery finger up and down the cleft between my butt cheeks, sometimes going over my anal pore and sometimes around it. It felt very nice.

"It is not that kind of question sweetie, either it is yes or no. So, have you?" He said quite seriously as his finger started circling my ass hole. He gently massaging the wrinkled skin around it.

"No, I haven't. We tried it once a few years ago and it hurt and I said stop and we have not tried it since." I admitted. I started to giggle and pant from his gentle probing.

"When we do it, you will love it, and you will even crave it." He affirmed as he pulled his hands away from my body.

When he was finished teasing me, I took extra care to clean as much cum from my pussy as I could, but with the knowledge I would most likely be leaking some for a good part of the day, and then Steve made a suggestion.

"The bidet will do an even better job of cleaning you. Have you tried it?" I honestly have never tried or even know anyone who has used a bidet and I said so. We began to dress with me wearing a pair of bikini undies under a pair of shorts.

After a day spent at the zoo we both returned to our hotel exhausted and in need of a nap. We fucked like animals first with Steve bringing me to several screaming orgasms. He also worked on stretching out my ass, with his fingers, for future pleasures, as he called it.

After our nap, we both showered, and went across the street to a different hotel's dining room for a lite supper with a shared bottle of chardonnay. I asked Steve what were our evening plans being that it was Sunday. The nap had refreshed us both and I felt energized and wondered if we were going to go back upstairs for an evening of hot sexual exploration.

"Jan, we have plans for this evening. Now you still trust me, don't you?" he asked mysteriously as he held my hand.

"Of course, Steve. What a silly question why wouldn't I trust you?" I answered with a playful smile on my lips. He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"I want you to trust me completely as I told you I would not hurt you but I would open up your sexual horizons. Have I done that for you?" He asked as he looked into my eyes.

"Oh yes. You have shown me more than I could have imagined. I have enjoyed it all and I want to try more things too." I squeezed his hand warmly as I said this.

"Tonight, we are going to go to a club call the Z-Club. You are going to dress sexy and hot and I am going to push your limits a bit more. Still trust me?"

"Oh yes, but I am a little nervous and anxious, but I do trust you." I replied. "I come from a very conservative background and I have never been one to flaunt myself or dress revealing in public so this will be difficult for me but I will do as you say. Just remember I am scared and anxious but I will try to please you."

"Jan, you sexy thing, you have pleased me greatly, and I assure you this will be a fun adventure for you." Then he stood up, helped me to my feet, and we walked out of the restaurant with his arm around my waist. He kissed the back of my neck and whispered into my ear. He promised me an evening like nothing I had experienced before and told me I would love it.

Steve told me to go take another shower, shave off everything, and he would lay out some clothes for me to wear, then he would join me in the shower. I swear I had the cleanest pussy and ass as he paid a great deal of attention to both areas of my body. He soaped me and rubbed me and probed both of my openings with his finger to "make sure I was squeaky clean." He made sure that I had removed all of the hair from my pubic region and then we got out of the shower. He gently dried my entire body while I did the same to him. I paid particular attention to his balls and his long lovely cock and gave them both a thorough cleaning with my tongue and mouth. It was just enough to get him hard again but he begged off saying we should wait until later. By that time, I was so horny and wet, that I needed his cock and told him so, but he declined my offer. On the bed Steve had laid out an outfit for me to wear. Some items appeared to be missing so I asked him if I should wear a thong or regular panties.

"Jan honey just put on the shorts without panties so there will be no VPL." He directed me as he held up the small, thin, and colorful material that turned out to be booty shorts. Now I had never worn nor even seen booty shorts and was quite startled by their lack of substance. They were bright green in color with a leafy pattern that turned out to be marijuana leaves. I sat on the bed and began pulling the silky material up my legs. He must have bought the wrong size because they were so tight until I realized that they were made of Lycra and spandex and that they stretched to fit me. I still thought they were the wrong size because as I pulled them up over my butt they seemed to slip right into the cleft of my butt cheeks. This was because they were rucked and fit my butt like a second skin. I also noticed as I pulled them up that the thin material of the crotch did the same thing and it clung to the shape of my pussy. I reached down and pulled the material away from my pussy as I was seeking some modesty but Steve stopped me.

"What are you doing Jan? Those are supposed to fit like that as they need to show off your camel toe." He explained.

"What? A camel toe? What do you mean?" I asked puzzled.

"Baby you really have led a sheltered life. When your panties or in this case shorts cling to your pussy lips they show off what you have there and it resembles a camel's toe. Your pussy on each side and your lips in the middle pushed together make it look just like that. Look babes, when you have it going-on you have to flaunt it, show it off, let men see what you have." He explained a he pulled my hands away and adjusted the material so that it revealed all that I had underneath.

"God Steve, I can't go out in these? I mean come on I am not some teen girl here, right. I have to have some decorum." I whined. I stood there with my hands on my hips looking at him.

"Jan, you need to trust me. This is club wear and you will look like every other woman there. Now try on the top and let's see how you look." He winked at me.

I picked up the matching top. It was made of a similar material and had the exact same green marijuana print to it. The top was a tight-fitting deep V racer back top that also appeared to be small and unlined. I pulled it on over my head and adjusted it. My nipples were quite visible poking out through the thin material. And my entire tummy was exposed. This was unacceptable.

"Geeze Steve, I look like a whore!" I exclaimed as I glared at him.

"Yes, exactly and a very hot and sexy one at that." He grinned and ran his hand over my ass and gave it a squeeze. "Now try on the shoes and let's see how you look."

The shoes were an entirely different matter. I have worn 3-inch heels before and had no problem walking and maneuvering. I liked the look, and I often got appreciative glances at my legs when I wore them, especially from Justin, but these were too much. They had a 5-inch heel and were silver with a strap that went around my ankle. Cute if they were not so tall.

"Steve, I cannot wear these I will break my leg." I exclaimed in exasperation.

"Yes, you can, just put them on. You should see the ones I wanted for you they had 8- inch heels but the girl talked me into these instead." He smiled and had me sit back down on the bed.

He knelt before me and helped slip one then the other shoe on my feet. He buckled the small strap then reached for my hand to help me stand. I had no problem standing but I knew that walking would be another issue entirely.

"Hey look in the mirror sexy and see how great they make your long legs look." Steve said as he put his arm around my waist and walked me over to the floor to ceiling, mirrored, closet door. I stopped and stared at the woman in the mirror.

"Wow! Is that tall girl really me?" I asked as I stood beside Steve with my new almost 6-foot height.

"Yes, that's you and you look so hot I want you right now." He exclaimed as he slipped his hand from my waist and gave my butt a loving squeeze. I liked the feel of his hand on me and I felt myself getting excited again.

"Let's stay in and I can wear these just for you." I offered.

"Nice try but you need to put on your make-up, oh, and I bought you these." He said as he handed me a small box. I opened it and inside I found a pair of double eyelashes and the scissors and adhesive I would need to apply them. They were much longer and much darker than I would have picked for myself, but I guessed that Steve was going for a certain look, so I thanked him by standing and giving him a kiss.

I applied my makeup, as directed by Steve, and then I applied the lashes. I was amazed at the look we had achieved for me. I had applied my makeup much heavier than I was used to and with the lashes, I had a smoky and seductive appearance. By the time I had the shorts, top, shoes and makeup applied it was after 9:00 and growing dark outdoors.