Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 04

Story Info
Jan meets Steve's boss.
5.4k words
4.1
35.4k
29
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday was a pool day as Steve and I sat around the hotel pool and soaked in the rays and enjoyed several margaritas. There was a pool-side bar with an attentive waiter so we had no problems keeping our drinks refilled. We ate lunch by the pool and even swam in the warm water. I called and talked with Justin in the evening before Steve and I went for dinner and again just before bed. I missed him so much that I just had to tell him how much I loved him.

Tuesday morning began with Steve holding me tightly in a bear hug as we slept in. As I became aware of my surroundings; I felt his "morning wood" against my ass. He cock felt nice and erect as it nestled into the space between my ass-cheeks. My pussy felt like it had recovered from Sunday and I wanted to give it a try with Steve's cock. Steve however had other ideas and after we showered together and had breakfast we went back to the room.

Steve told me that I should dress sexy but casual so I opted for a flowery sundress. At his suggestion, I went sans bra but with silky silver colored panties. I felt sexy and happy and was eager to meet Steve's boss. I put on my makeup lightly, like I always do, and then applied the long false eyelashes. I did not feel as uncomfortable or self-conscious as I did last time I put them on. We drove to a tall downtown building in Steve's SUV. He had me suck on his nice fat cock on the way there.

"Now Jan you be nice to Mr. Marone, he is my boss, you know." Steve said with a smile as he helped me into the elevator with his large arm around my waist.

"How nice Steve?" I asked innocently as I batted my new, long, artificial eyelashes at him. I was still trying to get used to the weight and sensation of the long extended lashes and they caused me to bat my eyes when I looked up.

"As nice as you can be sweetie; this is important to me." He replied as he gave me a hard squeeze.

"Okay baby whatever you want." I replied naively as I gave him my best smile.

The elevator took us to the 22 floor of the building where we stepped off into the reception area of an office. A young and attractive brunette greeted Steve by his name and asked him to wait while she put a call into someone who I assumed was Mr. Marone. We waited, maybe 5 minutes, making idle chatter, until a large olive-skinned man entered from a side hall. He cleared his throat as he approached us and extended his hand.

"Hi Steve, how they hanging?" He asked as he and Steve shook hands.

"Fine thank you Mr. Marone." Steve replied and then Marone grabbed him into a manly embrace.

"Mr. Marone, my ass, Steve." He replied as he suddenly noticed me. His eyes widened and he got a large grin on his face. "And who is this lovely creature?"

"Oh, Frank, this is Jan." He said as he presented me to the large older man. If I were to guess I would bet that Frank Marone is in his 50s with large shoulders and a definite protruding stomach. He continued smiling as he came over to me and I held my hand out to him to shake.

"Hi Mr. Marone." I replied as he took my offered hand and held it to his lips. He held my hand after he kissed it and gave me a long once over with his eyes.

"Call me Frankie, Jan." He replied as he dropped my hand and put his arm around my waist instead. "You are certainly a beautiful woman. Better than Steve said you were."

He led us down the hall and into a large corner office that had floor to ceiling windows on two sides. The view was of all of St. Louis from the Arch and the Mississippi River to Busch Stadium. I was in awe of the incredible view and told him so.

"Yeah it is kind of nice for a working stiff." He said proudly. "Can I get you something to drink honey?"

"Ah well I" I stumbled along as he still held me so I could enjoy the view. His right hand slipped down from my waist onto my hip and he gave it a little pat.

"I have coffee, tea, coke, and if you are old enough; an adult drink." He said with a laugh. I still did not know what to say so and I stayed quiet.

"She'll have a rum and coke if you have it." Steve answered for me.

"Good, good. Why don't you make us three Steve; very little coke in mine." He replied as I felt him rubbing my ass.

Marone's office was laid out with a large mahogany desk and a large sitting area like a living room. It had a gray leather couch and two matching armchairs. There were end-tables and a coffee table of the same dark rich wood as the desk. Marone steered me over to the couch and sat down beside me. Steve handed us our drinks and then took a seat on one of the leather arm-chairs.

Frank Marone and Steve began a conversation about nothing in particular and dragged me into the conversation. We talked about St. Louis and this being my first time here. Frank Marone was a flatterer and he surely impressed me as a serious business man and a major flirt. We soon finished our first drink and he asked Steve to make us another round. All the while he was talking with us he had his hand on my knee and he slowly inched is up under my dress and almost to my crotch. I simply did as Steve said and smiled at him through my nervousness.

"Hey why don't you sit on my lap so I can get to know you better?" He asked as he gave my thigh a squeeze. I gave him a big smile and got up and sat back down on his lap. I wiggled my little butt and I felt his hard cock underneath me.

"What do I feel Frankie?" I said with a giggle as Steve walked over and gave us both our drinks.

"If you don't know I guess you will have to wait to find out." Frank said with a chuckle. I continued to sit on his lap with his erection poking me in the butt. Steve and Frank continued their conversation while I sat there listening and getting more and more aroused. Finally, as we finished our second drink, Steve got up and said to us both.

"I'm going to go down and have a talk with Billy. Jan will keep you company Mr. Marone. Jan stay here and I will be back in an hour or so." I wondered what was up but I told Steve that I would wait right here for him. Soon after Steve left Frank had his hand under my skirt and he was rubbing my pussy through my silky panties.

"That feels real nice Frankie." I said with a breathless pant as he was starting to get to me.

"It's supposed to feel nice." He chuckled, as his fingers made a groove in my panties, as he pushed the material into the crease made by my pussy lips. He ran his fingers up and down the crease from my clit to my ass.

I was feeling quite horny from his pussy massage. I have to admit something at this point; when it comes to consuming alcohol I have always been a lite-weight. One drink gets me feeling relaxed and happy. With two drinks, I am starting to feel warm, giggly, and silly, and if I do drink a third drink, I am almost out of control. I become not quite a sloppy drunk but I am putty in someone hands. This time the hands were those of Steve's boss Frankie Marone. By this time, my panties were getting more than damp; they were just plain wet from my cuntal secretions. I had begun making happy little sighs and moans of pleasure as Frankie continued to rub and stroke my pussy and clit through my panties. It felt very good.

"You sure are wet there you little slut. Let's take off those wet panties." He said as he hooked his fingers into the material at the sides of my undies and began to pull them down.

"Frankie what are you doing to me?" I gasped and groaned as I felt his fingers leave my pussy and begin to pull on my panties. I lifted my butt, to make his task easier, and this encouraged him to pull my pussy's last defense down and off from my body. He put the silky fabric up to his nose and inhaled a long drawn out sniff from the wet material.

"Ummm, nothing quite like a young babe's pussy smell." He said as he sniffed them again and a wide smile came to his face. I felt my face flush from observing the lewd act. He folded my new silver silk panties and slid them into his pants pocket.

"You are so naughty!" I exclaimed as I too broke into a large grin.

I was not only embarrassed but completely aroused. Frankie then began to squeeze and caress my breasts through the top half of my summer sundress. The manipulations caused my nipples to become more erect and poke out from my chest. He cupped my boobs through the thin material and I moaned again in pleasure. I gave a little shudder as he thumbed my nipples and a thrill ran through me.

"Why don't you stand up and remove your nice dress so I can see that sexy body of yours?" Frank suggested but we both knew that it was not a suggestion but a direct order.

I slid off from his lap and pulled the dress up over my head leaving me in just my high-heeled shoes. I began to sit back down in Frankie's lap but he instead pointed to the carpeted floor directly in front of him and gave me an evil grin. I stopped dead in my tracks for a ten-second count while I processed his non-verbal request and then I slowly sunk to my knees. I was feeling not just arousal, but shame as well, as I could not understand my easy submission to this powerful man. I was on my knees now and placed a hand on each of his knees to steady myself in this position.

"Well! Go ahead take it out; it's not going to suck itself. It is time for you to meet not so little Frankie."

He grinned evilly as he motioned towards his tented crotch. I again hesitated but either my heightened state of sexual excitement or my clouded judgement from the alcohol caused me to reach over and caress the lump in his pants made from his erection. I caressed the firm male member for a few seconds which elicited sighs of pleasure from Big Frank. I slowly walked my fingers up to his zipper tab and grasped it in my fingertips. A thought entered my head of how slutty I was behaving, with a man I had just met, who had not been vetted by my husband but my own carnal desires took over. I unzipped his pants and reached inside. I found his hard cock poking out through the opening in his boxers; it was impressive.

"Take a look at a real man's cock, you little whore." He said with a nasty tone to his voice.

I pulled his cock out from his pants as my other hand undid his belt and the button that held his pants closed. His entire cock and balls were revealed to me in all of its throbbing and leaking glory. His words did not even phase me but actually inflamed me further. I did not wait for any further words from Frankie as I began to lick the large mushroom-shaped head of his cock. His precum tasted sweet on my tongue as I licked it up and lavished kisses and licks to his manhood.

I opened my mouth and slowly slid his cock into it. Frankie emitted a loud groan as his hands went to the back of my head. I could feel him gently stroking my hair. I opened as widely as I could and attempted to take as much of his very hard cock into my mouth but I only had half of it in before it butted up against the back of my throat. I moaned as I felt myself getting further aroused and my pussy wetter. I pulled back and let his cock slide out until it was just inside my mouth. I then took a breath and went back down on it attempting to take more of it inside my oral cavity. Frankie seemed to enjoy what I was doing, as he moaned and sighed, as he hunched his hips upward trying to jam more of his cock into my mouth and down my throat. I was holding his large hairy balls in my hand as I ministered to his cock. I found myself drooling and slobbering all over his cock as I continued to give him the best blow job that I could. His pleasure was all I could think of as I continued this lewd act. Five minutes into my sucking on his cock, Frank stopped me by pulling me up and off from his cock. I gave a moan of disappointment as it left my mouth. My mouth felt empty and I felt unfulfilled.

"Get on your knees and turn around slut." He ordered as I looked into his face. His eyes were cold and empty and his mouth held a cruel sneer. I got off from him and onto my knees. I turned around and looked back at him from over my shoulder awaiting his next command. I did not have to wait long as he got down on his knees behind me and slid his slippery cock between the cheeks of my ass.

"Ah that feels so nice." He remarked as he continued to slide his dick up and down between the cleft of my buns. "Okay Jan spread those knees for me." I did as he asked and I felt him poking his cock around my pussy trying to locate my opening.

"Well? Be a good whore and put me in that sloppy hole of yours." He commanded and I reached back between my legs to grasp his cock.

Once he was fully seated inside me, Frankie grasped both of my hips and began driving his long spear in and out of my wet and willing cunt. It felt great, and he seemed to enjoy it as well, as he was making grunts of pleasure, as he bottomed-out with each stroke. This went on for about 5 minutes and I felt myself getting close to my first orgasm of the day. Suddenly there was a sharp smack on my right ass-cheek.

"Now you do the work; drive yourself up and down on my cock." He ordered and I began to rock back and forth on his manhood. I was getting a good rhythm going and felt myself approaching the edge when Frank slapped my ass again but this time it was much harder.

"Faster and harder!" He ordered. "Slam your ass back all the way."

I picked up the pace and began really slamming myself against his cock. Frankie stopped holding on to my hips and allowed me to do all of the work. I felt myself trembling and then I came on his cock; I did not stop fucking him. Frank then did something that really disturbed me. He reached across me and grabbed his glass off from the table. I felt and heard him take a drink as I continued to fuck his cock. He set the drink back down and I felt him reach under me and grab my nipple with his cold fingers. He pinched it hard and it hurt. I wanted to say something but held back.

"Don't stop you little slut, fuck me harder." He snarled and I tried my best to make it harder and faster.

I was becoming short of breath from my exertion. I felt his finger slip down between my buns and he touched my anal pore with it. I felt just a little pressure against my hole as he tried to push it inside me. I could take no more of the stimulation and I came with a screaming orgasm. This set Frankie off and he came at almost the same time. I could feel his cum shoot inside me as he grasped both of my hips and held himself deeply inside of me. His cock was pressed right up against my cervix. He held me for several minutes with his cock buried to the hilt in my spasming pussy.

"That was nice Jan; really nice. Now use your slutty whore's mouth and clean me up." He ordered and I slid myself off from his deflating cock and turned around. I grasped his slimy member in my hand and began licking it clean. It was absolutely covered with his sperm and my juices. I licked and sucked him clean and for some reason enjoyed the taste and texture on my tongue the entire time. When I was finished he stood up and redressed. I put my dress back on and looked around for my panties. Frank reached into his pants pocket and pulled them out. He held them out to me.

"Sorry Jan they belong to me now; just like that ass of yours." He said with a grin. He told me that it was time for me to go and that it had been fun. Just before I walked out of his office he looked at me.

"Next time we will have to have a little party and next time I want your tight ass." I stopped for a second to process what he said and then I walked out of his office.

Steve picked me up and we went to lunch at a bistro just a block from Mr. Marone's office. The sun felt nice and warm on my face and I was slowly sobering up from the three strong drinks and the sex I had consumed earlier, Steve held my hand as we walked.

"That was fun Steve. Mr. Marone is a really nice man. I like him." I told him as we walked.

I'm glad that you liked it as you are learning to really enjoy different men's cocks. I think he liked you too." He said with a smile as he guided me into a dimly-lit restaurant. His hand went around my waist and he gave me a loving squeeze.

It took a few seconds for our eyes to adjust to the darkness after coming in from the bright sunlight. I suddenly realized that I was famished as I felt a hunger pang. Steve scanned the room and he guided me over to a booth occupied by another man. The man was heavyset and appeared to be in his early to mid-fifties. He was not unattractive with a full-head of white hair and either a deep tan or dark complexion. He looked up from the menu as we approached. He smiled as he recognized Steve. He stood up and held out his hand. The two men exchanged handshakes and he then turned his attention to me.

"This must be the lovely creature that you mentioned on the phone." He remarked as he beamed at me. "Eddie." He said as he took my dainty hand into his large mitt of a hand. He gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Hi Eddie I am Jan." I said with a big smile as I looked him into the eyes.

Eddie moved over in the booth and Steve suggested that I sit next to him. I sat down making sure to not reveal too much of my leg as I slid into the booth. We chatted and soon the waitress came to take our orders. Both men ordered burgers and beers and not wanting to feel left out; I did the same. The beers came first and they were both local brews in frosty mugs. I took a large sip and the beer tasted wonderful and felt good going down my throat. Eddie had a tendency to listen intently and speak directly to you when he conversed. It was a well-honed skill I assumed.

After we had talked about 5 minutes I felt Eddies hand land on my thigh just above my knee. It was a large warm hand and he gave my leg a gentle squeeze. It felt nice so I let it stay as we continued to drink and talk. Just what I needed more alcohol early in the day I thought to myself. Eddie was not one to let his hand remain idle and he continued to squeeze my leg. His fingertips made small caressing circles, on my skin, that gave me shivers. His hand continued up my leg and he slowly pushed the material of my sundress upward as he did. I don't know why but this was starting to turn me on and I could feel my body begin to respond to him. Every so often he would look over at me and smile and I would return it with one of my own. He was almost completely under my dress and into my crotch when the waitress arrived with our lunches. After the food was distributed she left to retrieve more beers. I excused myself from the table to go "powder my nose" and I said it with a giggle. I could feel at least two sets of men's eyes on my butt, as I made my way to the restroom, so I gave it just a bit more wiggle and this caused me to smile to myself.

I took care of business, paying special attention to the few rivulets of cum that continued to ooze from my pussy, after my earlier coupling with Frank Marone, I walked to the mirror to make myself presentable. I looked closely at my reflection in the large surface of the mirror. "Who is this woman?" I asked myself as I took my makeup from my purses and began to refresh my look. Just a few days ago, I was back in my hometown in Michigan, just another happily- married monogamous wife, and now I was a highly-sexually charged "slut?" was that the word that fit me. Horny wife? Hotwife? After I finished my touchups I sent a quick text to Justin telling him that I was out having lunch with Steve and had a few adventures to tell him about. That made me smile.

I walked back to the booth and both men were engaged in a heavy conversation and partially into their second beers. I sat back down next to Eddie and took a bite of my burger. It was hot and tasty and well worth the hefty price tag. I made a soft sound of appreciation that I hoped no one would overhear.

"That's what I like a girl who enjoys her meat!" Exclaimed Eddie with a large guffaw. Steve thought this was hilarious as well and laughed loudly. I felt myself blush as I took the last sip of my first beer. I felt my face and neck beginning to turn hot and pink.

12