Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now go out and have some fun. I will talk to Justin this evening." He said as he opened the door and we walked back into the other room.

Dave and Mike had made themselves comfortable and also a couple of drinks while they waited for us. They were sitting in two chairs talking and laughing when we entered the room. They both stood as I approached them.

"There is the star of the evening." Said Dave as he reached for me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"The belle of the ball." Mike offered as he waited his turn and as he broke his hug with me his hand slid down my back and onto my butt. "You look so sexy Jan. I could just eat you up." I smiled and let him have his feel.

"Speaking of eating where are you two gentlemen taking me?" I asked as I felt myself moisten from Mike's hand on my ass.

"Nothing but the best; Ruth's Chris Steak House." Dave said as he finished his drink and looked at me. "Jan you look so hot in that dress. I can't wait to see what's under it again." I giggled and beamed at the two men.

"Hey it's time to run we have a reservation for 8:00." Said Mike as he walked to the hotel room door. "Do we have to have her home at any special time?"

"No you kids just go and have fun." Steve replied with a large grin as he shook both of their hands and ushered us out the door.

I quietly attempted to let myself into my hotel room and not wake Steve who was most likely sleeping as it was after midnight. The door lock made a noise as I slowly closed the door. I stood still and listened to see if I had awakened Steve. No sounds so I crept further into the room. I could make out the lump in the occupied bed due to the dim light from the bathroom. Perfect. I would be able to cleanup and then slid into bed next to Steve. I felt that I needed to be hugged badly.

It had been an interesting night to say the least. The dinner was expensive and tasty and we drank wine all through dinner. After dinner I had come back to the hotel with Dave and Mike and went to their hotel room. We all got naked and had a three-way. I did not want to think or talk about it and I simply needed sleep. Steve had other ideas.

As soon as I slipped my dress off Steve came up behind me grabbed me into a tight embrace. At first it startled me but his warmth and soft kisses on the top of my head belayed my anxiety. He gently turned me around to face him.

"So how did it go?" He asked as he looked into my eyes.

"Oh okay I guess." I replied meekly. I was barely holding myself together and could not say more for there was large lump in my throat. I looked away from his gaze.

"Just okay? Let's get into bed and you can tell me everything." He said as he grasped my chin and forced me to look him in the eye. I stared back at him for a moment and tears welled up into my eyes. He took my hand and led me back to the unmade bed.

Steve pulled me down on top of him as we tumbled onto the bed. He had his arms around me and for some reason I felt safe and I relaxed. I continued to cry. I was feeling so ashamed at what I had just been doing for the past few hours. I was not raised like this and I had a respectable life and I had been acting like a total slut. Steve patted my back and let me cry myself out for a few minutes.

"There, there. It's okay." He said softly as he continued to caress me.

"Oh Steve I was so slutty. If Justin ever found out how I acted he would leave me." I sobbed.

"No Jan. No he won't. He wanted this remember. He wants you to be a hotwife, a slut, and a whore. Remember?" He said reassuringly as he now started massaging my ass.

"Yes a hotwife but not a hooker."

"It was a new experience for you. You'll get over it and enjoy it the next time." He replied.

"The next time? There will be no next time Steve. I am not a whore." I said through my tears. Steve now had a hand on each of my ass-cheeks and was rubbing and squeezing them. It felt nice.

"Sure there will. You enjoyed the sex, right? You came right? Tonight we will try something else that will be even more fun." He said soothingly.

"Yes I enjoyed it and yes I came a few times but I am done." I said as I felt myself getting excited by his actions with my backside.

"We'll see but I have a special party planned for you tonight." He said mysteriously as he rolled me onto my side and began planting kisses on my neck and breasts.

"A party? What kind of party?" I asked with a slight moan as I leaned down to kiss him.

"Oh I think that you are going to love this party. Now tell me everything about tonight." He said firmly as he avoided my kiss. "Your breath smells like cock."

I awoke on Wednesday morning feeling refreshed and a tad sore from all of the sex I had been having lately. After I told Steve the details of my night as an 18 year-old hooker he had hot nasty sex with me. He called it reclaiming me. He had me cumming on his cock in no time but he held back from his own pleasure from my pussy as he had other ideas.

My ass felt kind of strange as I had just taken Steve large cock into it the night before and it was my first anal sex. It was uncomfortable at first and then it actually hurt but Steve was patient and with a lot of lube, a lot of gentle persuasion, and some good smoke he eventually got his entire cock into my little rectum. As he slowly established a good rhythm, pushing his cock in and pulling it back out, I got so not only could I tolerate it but it actually felt quite sexy taking a cock into my anal passage. Steve rubbed my clit while he fucked my ass and I actually had a strong orgasm and he filled me with his cum. I could get to liking this I had thought at the time.

I reached beneath the covers and felt Steve's morning wood. The sensation in my ass and the memories made me horny so I figured why not? I slipped my head below the cover and began licking his erect member. I took the head into my mouth and I felt Steve stirring and he also let out a little moan. I took this to be a good sign so I began moving my mouth up and down on his cock as I gently sucked on it. I felt his hands reach down and hold my head.

"That's nice baby keep going." He said as he pushed me a little further down onto his cock. I worked on blowing him for about five minutes when I heard speak again.

"Oh Jan you really know how to suck cock maybe you should climb up here and ride it." That was exactly what I wanted to hear so I pulled myself off from his slippery and thick member and climbed up his muscular body. Soon I was straddling his cock.

"Fuck me baby." I exclaimed as I slid down his thickness.

"No, you want it so badly; you do all of the work." He said quite directly. I then began riding up and down on his nice cock. I was really feeling it and I knew that an orgasm was approaching.

"You like fucking my cock don't you, you little whore?" He asked as he let me ride up and down without any help from him.

"Yes I do." I moaned. His use of the word whore turned me on for some reason.

"Do you like fucking all of those cocks with your whore's pussy?" He then asked.

"Oh yeah, yeah I do." I moaned and then I felt myself go over the cliff and I orgasmed on his cock.

"Hey wait I am supposed to cum first." He said as I felt myself enjoying the orgasm.

"Oh I can't." I cried as I just collapsed on top of him enjoying the small after-quakes from my cumming.

"That's okay I will just pound you myself." He said as he pulled his cock from my pussy and turned me over. He pulled me to my knees and began poking at my asshole with his cock.

"Hey what are you doing?" I asked trying to stop his intrusion.

"It's my ass and I want some of it right now." He demanded and he began pushing his slippery cock into my still bruised hole.

I tried to stop him but he was stronger and I had just cum on his cock so I let him slip the mushroom shaped head into my anal passage. It hurt but not nearly as bad as the night before. I tried to relax as he had taught me and with a stab of pain into my abdomen he got the entire head past my anal ring. I groaned loudly to let him know of my pain. He paid no attention and kept pushing more of his dick into me until I felt his body against me. The pain was so intense that I just froze.

"How's that?" He asked as he held me tightly from behind.

"It hurts dammit. Take it out Steve!" I cried but he simply chuckled and began establishing his fucking rhythm of in and out. I could barely move and I felt the tears well-up in my eyes and begin to spill out. After a few minutes I realized that I could only feel a dull ache in my ass and not the searing pain from the beginning.

"Damn you sure have a great ass. I want to fuck it every day." He chortled as he kept his pace.

"But I don't like it." I replied and then I realized that I was now matching his movements. My hand moved down between my legs and I slowly began stroking my engorged clit. Steve came with a large shout and I felt his seed squirt into my body through my ass. I had not cum again myself and felt disappointed as he slowly pulled his spent cock from my ass.

"That was great Jan. Now clean me up." He ordered; as he lay contently back down onto the bed with his arms behind his head. I started to get out of bed and he grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he looked into my eyes.

"To get something to clean you up." I replied looking back at him.

"No. Use your mouth." He said as he tried to pull me back towards his cock.

"What? It has been in my ass!" I exclaimed.

"Yep. Now use that whore mouth and clean me up." He ordered.

"No! And why do you keep calling me a whore?" I demanded as I glared at him.

"Because you are a whore." He replied as he again tried to pull me toward his cock.

"No I am not." I replied vehemently.

"Oh yes you are." He replied. "Let's see you fucked four guys for money on Sunday morning didn't you?"

"Yes but I..." I replied before he cut me off.

"You fucked two guys for money just last night didn't you?" He asked.

"Yes but that was all in fun." I explained.

"Fun or not, you were paid to fuck and suck right?" He demanded.

"Yes." I answered and lowered my head.

"You met a pimp Sunday night, smoked dope naked with him in his car, then sucked and fucked his cock, didn't you?" He waited for an answer.

"Yes but..." I stammered knowing what I had done those three times.

"You fucked my boss over a coffee table in his office right?"

"Yeah." I replied and felt myself becoming ashamed.

"You then sucked off Jerry in the car right afterwards didn't you?"

"Yeah but..." I started to reply.

"Jan face it you are a whore plain and simple. A very sexy whore but a whore none-the-less." I could see his logic but still resisted.

"But Steve we were just playing, expanding my horizons." I explained.

"True, true but you took to it like a fish to water. How about we call Justin and I will show him the pics and videos and ask him if he thinks you are a whore." Steve offered.

"No Steve, please?" I begged.

"I am sure he will want to know what his whore wife was doing since the moment he left on Sunday. We can let him be the judge."

"No, Steve, no. I replied softly.

"Then get your whore mouth down there and lick my cock and balls clean; I won't tell you again." He ordered.

I looked at him for a full minute, debating whether I wanted Justin to know what I had been doing since he left, and then I bent down to lick Steve's cock. His cock looked as it usually does when he withdraws it from my cummy pussy; kind of glazed. I stuck my tongue out and gave it a tentative lick. It did not taste bad. It tasted like cum. So I decided to take a larger lick. I could taste something on his cock but so far nothing too repulsive. I felt hot tears rolling down my cheeks as I opened my mouth and took his cock into it.

12