Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 06

Story Info
Steve makes Jan pull a train.
13k words
4.07
35k
39
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Tuesday evening I received a call from Steve just after I had gotten back from dinner. I had been working all day on some compatibility problems between the hardware at the remote sites and the software at the main office. I was just going to sit down and call Jan when my phone chimed. I looked at the screen and was disappointed at first as I was hoping that Jan was on the phone but then I thought maybe Steve had some exciting news about my hotwife Jan.

"Hey Justin. How's it going?" Steve booming voice came over the speaker in my cell.

"Steve. I am glad you called. I am making some headway and want to run a test tomorrow on the remotes and then if things work a full-test on Thursday." I replied.

"That is good to hear. What type of test?" He asked. I explained my plan and he agreed that it sounded like I was making some real progress.

"Yes Steve I am making some excellent progress. How about you on the hotwife front?" I asked hoping to hear a hot story.

"Justin I have been making great progress myself or should I say your sexy wife is making great progress." He said with a smile to his voice.

"Really? Please tell me everything." I asked feeling my dick starting to stir in my boxers.

"Okay but you may want to take your cock out and stroke it for this one." He said with a laugh.

"Really? Okay it is out." I said with breathless excitement.

"Justin you are too easy!"

"Thanks Steve so is she truly a hotwife? A slut?" I asked with my hand rubbing my balls.

"Justin it went just like I planned it, your wife is truly a slutty whore." He replied.

"Don't keep me in suspense man, tell me." I demanded.

"Okay." He laughed. "Jan is out on a date right now with two guys from the hotel that she picked up at the pool."

"No!" I replied.

"Oh yes she is." He replied with a short laugh.

"That is so hot Steve. Tell me everything." I begged as I stroked my hard cock.

Steve then related the entire story about Jan picking up two guys at the hotel's pool and then going to dinner with them. He told me how they had stripped her in the room before the date was set up and how she willingly complied with being naked in front of all three of them. He then told me about the date and how it went. He told me how slutty she was dressed and how they both were fondling her before they left. I came quickly and we both ended the call. I was satisfied with Steve's work as Jan was now the hotwife of my dreams. I went happily back to work with the excited anticipation of our reunion on Friday.

Later, when we were back at our home, Jan related this story to me about what actually had happened on Wednesday night. She said that she was not so sure that I would want to be with her any more after what she had done on that night. I asked her what she meant and this is what she told me.

I was sitting in the sun wearing my other Wicked Weasel bikini and wondering what the hell was happening to me. The suit was very revealing when dry but when it was wet it was the same as being nude. The suit was skimpy and barely covered my areoles, in fact, if I moved too quickly or without thinking, my entire nipple would pop-out of my suit. The bottoms did not cover much either as the back of it was a t-strap that ran between my cheeks and the front was small and sheer and simply covered my labial lips. It made me feel sexy, horny and slightly embarrassed due to the amount of skin that it showed. I was trying to get over the embarrassment.

Steve was sitting beside me dozing while I send text messages to you telling you how much that I missed you and that I wished that you were here with me. The sun felt great caressing my sunscreen covered skin and if I wasn't so uptight I would have felt wonderful. I was still attempting to make sense of Steve's name calling and of making me admit to being a whore. I knew that it wasn't true but I was enjoying the sexual freedom I had been experiencing. I had had more intense orgasms in the past 5 days with Steve's guidance that I had had in my entire life and I liked it. In fact, I wanted more, I admitted to myself, and if Steve wanted me to admit to being a whore to get more, than I would do that too.

We lay in the sun and swam for a couple of hours and then Steve said that we should go up to the room as he had a growing problem that I needed to attend to personally. I readily agreed as I felt that same way too. In the room Steve pulled my bathing suit top off and began to squeeze my breasts and stimulate my nipples. Almost immediately I felt myself becoming wet and aroused from his actions.

"Get down on your knees and take care of me my little whore." He ordered as he placed both of his hands on my shoulders and pushed downward reinforcing his message. I slowly sunk to my knees and began untying the belt of his bathing suit. His words stung and also aroused me even though I resented his name calling. I felt the growing bulge of his manly cock and I felt my mouth moisten in anticipation of his tasty treat.

"That's it. You know what to do to please a man." He said as I slid his shorts down his legs and freed his erect member. I looked lovingly at his throbbing manhood while licking my lips. I began placing kisses on his cock and balls. His cock felt warm against my lips and I shivered from excitement as I opened my mouth and took the head inside of it. His cock tasted sweet and I savored the taste and the feeling of his soft but hard cock in my mouth. I moaned loudly from the excitement.

"God that feels so good." He replied with a moan of his own. This led to us making love where he was able to make me cum continuously until we both collapsed from exhaustion.

"Hey Jan it is time to wake up we must have dozed off." Said Steve as I awoke groggily from a dream. I jumped at the sound of his voice and he pulled me closer and held me in his arms. I felt so safe and warm that I hugged him back.

"We need to shower and get dressed if we are going to make it to the party."

"Tell me again about this party Steve." I said as I snuggled against him.

"I think that you are really going to like this party. It will truly expand your sexual horizons and make you feel things that you cannot imagine." He explained.

"Really? How much more can you expand them?" I asked as I became more and more awake.

"You have no idea sweetie. How about more orgasms than you can count? Or more cock than you have ever seen; all for you?" He replied as he pulled away and started to get out of bed.

"That sounds yummy so far but what's the catch?" I asked suspiciously.

"Hey there is no catch. You simply have to relax, do as I say, let me help you explore, and enjoy." He answered.

"I do trust you Steve and so far it has been fun." I said as I felt myself becoming aroused again.

"Well you should." He said as he stood up and offered his hand to help me out of bed. "Let's have a few drinks and get ready to go." With that we both walked into the bathroom and looked ourselves in the mirror.

"Excuse me Steve but I need to pee." I said as I stood in front of the toilet.

"So go."

"Um some privacy please." I said shyly.

"Uh no."

"What?" I asked beginning to feel annoyed.

"Hey I have seen every part of you and watched you do all kinds of things; so pee."

"I can't with you watching. I'm kind of shy." I replied.

"There is no privacy for you anymore. What if I was a guy who wanted to watch you pee as foreplay?

"That's not even funny Steve." I replied.

"I'm not trying to be funny. Some guys are really into girls peeing and they pay to watch it." He explained patiently.

"Well I am not into that. So turn around." I ordered.

"Nope. Pee, don't pee, I could care less." He replied. "Now either do it or get into the shower with me." Then he turned on the water and pulled back the curtain for me to enter. Reluctantly I climbed into the shower. The warm water felt great against my body and I felt myself relax. Now I really needed to go.

"Tell you what Jan. You squat down right here and pee while I shower." He said.

I squatted down in the shower feeling very self-conscious. I was embarrassed and ashamed but suddenly I was able to make my bladder relax and with a small fart I began to pee. I was mortified but my belly no longer ached and I suddenly was really squirting. Urine shot from my opening in a large yellow gush. I looked up and Steve was watching intently.

"Oh God Steve don't watch me." I begged.

"Sorry." He said. "But I like to watch and see your facial expressions." I felt so embarrassed but I continued until my bladder was empty. I tried to stand back up but I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"That was so hot. See you can do it."

"That was so gross." I answered as I tried to push myself up from the squatting position.

"You might think so but some guys would pay good money to watch you pee others would pay to have you pee on them. It's their kink." He replied as he still held me. Suddenly I felt a gush of hot water and Steve was urinating all over my chest. He was peeing on my breasts.

"Dammit Steve stop that!" I screamed as he continued to move his cock around as he pissed all over my shoulders and down my front. His urine felt so hot it was like boiling water being sprayed on my breasts.

"Stop this right now!" I screamed as I fought to stand up. With a little squirt he peed right on my face and down my neck, then he stopped.

"Now some guys really get off on that too." He said with a laugh as he let me stand up. I felt so humiliated. I had been made to pee right in front of him and now he was peeing on me.

"What the fuck Steve? I want to go home right now!" I demanded as I began washing the urine from my skin.

Steve reached over and began to wash me gently with a soapy washrag and I felt tears well up in my eyes. His ministrations were gentle but he could not wash the shame of what had just happen from me. Suddenly I just broke down sobbing. I was crying so hard that I could barely breathe.

"Hey Jan, hey." He said softly. "That was all just in fun. I wanted to expand your horizons. Show you something new. Hey." Steve said gently. I could not respond because I was sobbing so hard. Steve pulled me in for a hug and I attempted to pull away but he was too strong. He enveloped me with his thick muscular arms and pulled me in tight. He kissed the top of my head.

"Jan that was just play I did not mean to do anything to you." Steve said as he held me. I continued to cry but not nearly as hard but I still could not respond to him. He rubbed my back gently and tried to calm me.

"I was just trying to show you what turns other people on. Just to see what you would do. I am sorry if I freaked you out." He said soothingly. I finally caught my breath.

"I know." I stuttered between gasps of air. "I'm sorry."

Steve just held me and let me cry it out. He slowly released me and gave me a thorough washing with the coconut body wash that was in the shower. I have to admit that it felt very nice. I stopped crying and just let him clean me. I still felt dirty and shameful from his pee and willed myself to stop thinking about it.

"Hey Jan who's my girl?" Steve said as he tilted my face up to him for a kiss. He placed his lips on mine and I reflexively opened my mouth to his probing tongue. His kiss was so warm and so over-powering that I felt myself relax and I went with the kiss. Soon our tongues were dueling in and out of each other's mouths. I was suddenly feeling very amorous towards Steve and reached down between us to feel his semi-erect cock. I broke his kiss and looked up into his eyes.

"I'm sorry for being such a baby Steve. Let me make it up to you." I whispered seductively as I felt his cock pulse in my hand as he began to grow.

"It is okay sweetie those things happen. You will make it up to me later but we have to go get ready for a party." He said as he shut off the water and reached for a towel.

Hampton Inns have such soft fluffy towels and it felt so good as Steve dried my back and butt. He then grabbed another towel and said. "Dry me." I just went with the flow and began drying his hairy body. Soon I was back on my knees drying his cock and legs. I playfully gave his cock a lick and a kiss. I looked up at him and he smiled at me. I felt so close to him at that point. He slowly turned around and presented his sexy backside to me. I towel his buttocks off and then went down his thighs and calves to his feet. I took my time drying every inch of him. I ran the towel up between the cleft between his cheeks when I felt him reach back and spread them wide. He revealed his puckered anal passage. I dried it gently with the towel examining how it looked.

"Don't forget to kiss that too." He said as he stood with his ass-cheeks spread wide. I hesitated for a just a second and then I placed a quick kiss on his asshole. It smelled like body wash and did not repulse me at all so I gave it a little lick. I heard Steve moan so I stood up knowing how good that felt to me too.

I still do not know what was happening to me. All I could think about was having my next orgasm, my next cock, and my next taste of cum. I was becoming addicted to cumming and Steve knew it and was helping me feed my addiction. Now why do I say addiction? Because from the moment that I woke in the morning to the last second before I fell asleep all I thought about was the pleasure I had been having from sex. I had come so far from the shy, reserved, and sexually repressed married woman that I was when we drove to St. Louis and I met Steve. He had truly helped me expand my sexual horizons and I could not thank him enough. My fear was that I was becoming a slut for Steve and slave to my own carnal needs. What I had found is that one orgasm was far from enough and in fact one made me want two and two made me want to keep going until I was exhausted. My poor husband had no idea what I have been doing or the cravings that Steve had awakened in me. He was busy working for Steve at several of his remote locations and would not be home until Friday. I missed him terribly but I did not want him to know how slutty I had been while he was gone.

Steve and I quickly dressed while enjoying a couple of gin and tonics. Mine tasted a little stronger than normal but it didn't matter after a few sips. Steve advised me what to wear for the party and I complied with his suggestions. No bra, a white cotton bikini-style panty, a light summer sundress, and a pair of wedge-heeled sandals completed my outfit. I applied my makeup a little heavier than normal, at his direction, and I made sure that my eyes were made up in a sexy manner with a line from the corner of my eyes sloping gently upward. I of course wore the long false eyelashes and I felt myself quite aware of their weight on my eyelids.

After I was dressed Steve pulled me to his lap and I wiggled as I sat down on it. He had a vape in his hand and offered me a hit of wax.

"Just to take the edge off and help you enjoy the party." He said with a smile as held the vape for me to take a hit from. I felt the warm moist vaper enter my mouth then lungs. I held it for as long as I could and then exhaled. Steve took a small hit and held it out for me again.

"Steve you know that stuff makes me horny don't you?" I said with a naughty grin as I took another long drag from the vape.

"Yep I do and you know I love it when you are horny." He replied. After I exhaled and sat there dreamily in a stupor for a few minutes Steve said we needed to get going. Soon we were in his large SUV heading down the interstate toward East St. Louis.

"So what kind of party is this Steve?" I asked in a relaxed voice as I watched the landscape pass by the window.

"It is a train party. You are going to pull a train." He replied casually as he looked over at me. I don't know if it was the drinks, the wax, or my own naiveté but I had no idea what he meant.

"What do you mean by pull a train?" I asked as I turned from the window and looked at Steve.

"It is a gangbang where you get as much hard cock as you can handle. You like cock don't you?" He asked with a one of his eyebrows cocked upward.

"You know I love cock Steve and I can handle a lot of it." I answered letting my horniness speak for me. Steve looked at me and brought his hand between my legs as he cupped my pussy. His touch felt great and I let out a little moan.

"I know you love cock you sexy slut but how much can you handle?" He asked.

"How much like long? Thick? Number of men?" I asked sexily. He now was gently rubbing my clit through my panties and I felt myself becoming wetter.

"They will be long, they will be short, they will be fat and they will be thin but how many can you handle?" He asked as kept rubbing my clit through my panties.

"Oh four; maybe five." I answered as I spread my legs wider and tugged down my panties revealing my bare wet pussy for Steve.

"There will be at least four. It is hardly a gangbang with only four. You have already done four." He replied as we pulled up to an old brick building in a sketchy part of town. He came around and helped me out of the SUV.

"Nervous?" He asked me as he put his arm around my waist and led me towards a metal door at the back of the building. I noticed that the parking lot had 10 cars parked in it.

"Yes a little." I answered honestly as I felt myself shudder a bit from anxiety. We reached the door and Steve went to knock but held up in mid-stroke.

"I can give you a little something to help you relax. A little something to take the edge off?" He asked as he turned me to look at him.

"Yeah okay. Like what?" I asked as I looked back at him.

"I have some Xanax like before, or some more smoke?" He offered as he rubbed my shoulders.

"Ah. I'll take the Xanax." I replied not wanting to even try anything stronger. Steve took his arms from me and took a pill bottle from his coat. He removed a tiny white pill and handed it to me.

"Just one, as you remember they are small but strong." He cautioned and I took the tiny pill and threw it into my mouth and swallowed it right down. It tasted like nothing and I figured it was probably nothing. Steve then kissed me and told me I was a good girl and that if I trusted him I would have the time of my life. That excited me and I kissed him back.

Steve knocked on the door and the eyehole in it darkened. I heard a noise of several deadbolt locks sliding and the door creaked open. A large black man stood at the door.

"Hey Steve." He called.

"Hey Erik." He replied.

Erik stood aside and we walked into the building. When we entered the building we came into a small hallway. It was dimly lit and there was an aroma of Air freshener and Lysol in the air; it was not unpleasant. We walked about 10 steps with me being guided by Steve's arm around my waist. The first room we came to was a good-sized room with a bar to one side with bottles on a back bar and a dozen stools in front of it. We kept walking and came to a lounge area that resembled a living room with couches, chairs, and end tables with lamps. They all appeared worn and clean but functional. Steve brought me over to a couch on the left side of the room and asked Erik to stay with me as he wanted to talk with Jeanine, who I assumed owned the place. Erik and I both took a seat on the couch and looked at each other. He was a very large black man who stood over 6 feet tall and had muscular arms and chest. I was not as nervous but I was still sweating and shaking.

"Hey girl, you sure are beautiful." Erik said while giving me a look up and down. I smiled at him and thanked him.

"So they gonna run a train on you tonight." It was more of a statement than a question.

"Yeah I guess so." I replied while nervously wringing my sweaty hands.

"You guess so? Steve said they runnin' a train on you and you gonna be one of the girls here." He said with emphasis as he looked at me. I smiled shyly.