Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 07

Story Info
Steve has Jan working in a bar when Justin arrives.
8k words
4.18
22.9k
29
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was finally driving back to St. Louis to reunite with my newly minted hotwife and her "boyfriend" Steve. It had been a long week away and I had been so frustrated and so lonely at times, wondering what Jan had been doing. I could not wait to see her, hug, her kiss her, and hear all about how Steve had converted her into a hotwife or whore as he called her. Yes we used different terms but hopefully Jan would now be the hotwife of my dreams.

Steve and I had traded texts and phone calls since early this morning when we had the final test of the system that I had reconfigured and rewritten for his business. I was now heading back to spend the last weekend of my vacation with my wife and her boyfriend, then the two of us would drive back home to Michigan, but as I have heard before, "Man plans and God laughs." Steve and I agreed that I would drive to St. Louis from Kansas City and meet up with the two of them in a bar where he would demonstrate how my wife was now a whore. I was excited and had a hard-on for a majority of the drive. In my mind, I was picturing Jan being a hotwife, who would have sex with other men and then either let me watch or tell me all of the details, for most of the drive.

I had been given an address by Steve that I had dutifully entered into the GPS in my car and it was taking me to a part of St. Louis that I had never been to before. I was so excited that I paid little attention to the neighborhood or the environment around me. I finally saw the address on the building where I needed to go and pulled into the parking lot. To say that the area was run down and seedy would be an understatement. "What the hey, I thought, just a few drinks and back to the hotel for a night of hot getting reacquainted sex. I parked the car and walked around the building to the front door of the bar. Even though it was a hot June afternoon the front door stood wide open with only a flimsy and filthy screen door to slow entry. I pulled it open and walked into the darkness of the bar. I could see virtually nothing as my eyes needed to adjust from coming in from bright sunlight into the dim light of the bar. The odor of stale beer and B.O. permeated the place. I finally was able to see and located Steve seated in a booth near the rear of the barroom.

"Hey Steve. How's it going?" I said with a big smile as I approached the booth. He was seated at a table with a partially filled glass of amber liquor in front of him. There was another partially filled glass on the table with lipstick traces on the rim. I sat down across from him.

"Hey Justin. How was your drive?" He answered in greeting. I looked around for Jan but could only see a few other patrons in the bar and none of them were her.

"Oh she's around. Just taking care of business." He said pleasantly. The bartender approached the table and Steve ordered bourbon and I ordered a rum and coke.

"Ah I know how that is. She has a tiny bladder when she drinks." I said with a smile. The bartender approached the table with our drinks and set them both down in front of us.

"So I am ready for my turn with the new bitch. I don't want her all messed up." The bartender said as he stood looking at Steve.

"No problem Terry; you're next man." Steve replied and the bartender walked away. I was puzzled by this exchange but in my excitement and nervousness I just let it go.

I took a minute and glanced around the room. This bar was dumpy and sleazy. The carpet was smelly and worn. The booths had seen much better days. Behind us were two more booths. I saw the back of the head of a man sitting alone in the booth two back from ours and across the aisle. He was kind of nodding and throwing his head back as I watched. Must be drunk I figured and turned back to look at Steve.

"So how did it go? How is she?" I asked as I sipped at my drink. It was strong and cold and went down easy.

"Man you will be so surprised." He said with big smile. "She's really taking to it." I returned his smile.

We talked back and forth about nothing in particular for a few minutes and then I noticed there were now two heads in the booth behind Steve. The other one was a woman. As I watched she talked a bit with the man then she slid out of the booth and stood up. This woman had on a short summer dress that allowed a view of a lot of her legs and they were long and sexy.

As she turned around I noticed that the woman looked familiar. She appeared to be wiping the corner of her mouth with a napkin. She finally looked up at me. It was Jan. She was dressed sexy in a dress that was not only short but low-cut in front. It revealed a nice portion of her small breasts. She recognized me at about the same time that I recognized her. She shrieked, threw her arms out in front of her and ran the short distance to me. She grabbed me in a tight hug and I felt her crying on my shoulder.

"Justin, I have missed you so much!" She said through her tears. I hugged her just as tightly and my eyes misted from hearing her sobs.

"My Jan. My honey. I love you baby and I missed you too." I said as we kissed and hugged.

I finally took her by the arms and held her back from me so that I could look her over. I gave her a long up and down. She looks so hot and so sexy in that dress. Her eyes were heavily made up, kind of slutty, and she was only missing lipstick. She was so beautiful and I told her so. She smiled at me and hugged me again. We finally broke apart and turned to walk back to the booth. Steve had gotten out of the booth and he intercepted us and asked Jan to speak with him. He told me to go have another drink. So I went and sat back down. Jan and Steve appeared to be in a heated conversation. Jan reached into her pocket and handed something to Steve. He nodded and smiled at her. I suddenly felt the need to use the bathroom after my long drive so I left the two of them in search of the head.

I was not gone long but when I returned Steve was back sitting in the booth by himself. He was casually sipping from his drink. I sat down and gave him a quizzical look.

"So where did she go?" I asked.

"Oh she had to go take care of something, she should be right back." He replied casually.

"Gotcha." I replied and wondered how I now had a fresh drink. I looked up at Steve.

"Oh the bartender dropped it off on his way." Steve explained.

Steve and I then began a long conversation about the inventory control system and how it should work out for his business. I did not notice the time but when I checked my phone Jan had been gone for almost 20 minutes. I was about to say something when the bartender began walking from behind Steve and past our booth. He stopped and turned to Steve, he wore a large smile.


"Steve, my man. She was much better than you said. She took it like a trooper." He said and then he walked away.

My thought was that he was talking about Jan but I wasn't sure as I did not see her

anywhere. Steve excused himself and said he would be right back. He left the booth and walked back the way the bartender had come. I noticed a door in the back wall, that I had previously overlooked, that Steve entered. He was gone about 10 minutes and he returned with Jan who appeared to be limping. She looked tired and down. As she approached she gave me a sad smile.

"Are you okay? You look like you are limping." I said as she approached.

"Oh, it's nothing. I must have pulled something." She said as she sat down beside me. I pulled her close for a kiss and both of our mouths opened and our tongues intertwined. I noticed that she tasted like cum and something else that was kind of bitter; kind of earthy. It did not matter as I had missed her so much.

"Do you taste like cum?" I asked with a smile as we broke apart.

"Yeah, probably." She said as she looked right at me. She picked up my rum and coke and had a long drink which she swished around in her mouth.

"Did you just give Steve a blowjob?" I asked as I watched her.

"Yeah...something like that." She replied and looked at Steve.

"Hey it's getting late and you kids probably want to get back to the hotel and reconnect." Steve said in reply. That sounded like a great idea and the three of us stood up and Steve said he would be right back. Jan and I held hands and looked into each other's eyes. I knew that I could not love her any stronger than I did right then.

As we stood there talking and getting reacquainted a man approached from the open door. He was a heavy-set man with a closely cropped butch-cut. He walked up to Jan and I. He gave me a quick appraisal and then stopped.

"So I guess you're busy, eh?" He said to Jan as he started walking past us and to a booth in the rear of the barroom. "I'll just wait here."

I gave Jan a WTF look and started to ask her what was going on but Steve by this time had returned to us. He gave us a quick once over and walked up next to Jan. He leaned over to her.

"Tony wanted to say something to you. We'll go wait in the car." He said as he guided me out the door. We both got into my car and I started it. In about a minute Jan approached the car and got in back. She appeared upset and on the verge of tears. I wanted to say something but at that time Steve got out of the front seat of the car and got in back with Jan. For some reason I found my cock immediately hardening.

"Just drive us to the hotel Justin. My girlfriend and I will ride in the back." He said and I put the car in gear and pulled out into traffic. As I drove the 20 minute drive to the hotel Jan and Steve appeared to cuddle up and she lavished him with kisses. I could not watch them constantly as traffic was quite heavy at 5:30 on a Friday. The next time I looked back Jan's dress was pulled down exposing her breasts and her face was buried in Steve crotch. Damn she was the perfect hotwife I told myself as my stiff cock beckoned for me to rub it.

During the drive I heard Steve cum in Jan's mouth and she appeared to swallow his entire load. Wow, I thought to myself, she is really taking to this. After she cleaned his cock she sat beside him with her legs widely spread and he appeared to be playing with her clit. She was not wearing panties and her dress top was still down and revealing her breasts. She looked so hot! She appeared to be on her way to an orgasm as she was moaning and breathing hard. I looked up and we were nearing the hotel. My concentration was suddenly broken by a loud cry from Jan as she came on Steve hand. I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and found us a space to park. We sat in the car for nearly 10 minutes as Jan came down from her orgasm. I was so hard and so ready to make love to my hotwife.

We finally got out of the car and a still limping Jan held my hand as we walked across the lot and into the hotel. Steve lagged behind talking to someone on his cell. It was still bright and sunny out and Jan looked so hot and sexy in her short dress and heels.

"Jan, honey, you are so beautiful and look so sexy in that dress. God I love you." I said as I smiled at her.

"Even after what I did with Steve in the backseat?" She asked with a serious look as she sought out something from my eyes.

"Especially after what you did with Steve in the backseat. That was so damn hot!" I said as she gave me a smile.

"I can't wait to get up in the room and have you alone." She gushed as we continued to walk and hold hands. I pulled her in for a kiss. She tasted like Steve cum; I didn't mind the taste at all.

We walked into our adjoining room and we hugged tightly. I held my loving wife in my arms. She felt so warm and wonderful as she looked me in the face and smiled at me. There was noise and Steve poked his head into the room.

"Hey you two. I will just leave you alone for a while to get caught up." He said as he watched us. "Jan don't forget you have a date tonight." He then closed the door between our two adjoining rooms.

We tumbled down onto the bed and within a few seconds we were naked and exploring each other's mouths and bodies. I had almost forgotten how hot and sexy my amazing hot wife was. Soon we had my hard and throbbing cock encased by her very wet pussy. I noticed right away that she was not nearly as snug as she was before, in fact, I easily slipped all the way into her with my first thrust. That simply added fuel to the fire ragging inside of me. Jan used to have the tightest pussy. Even when she was excited and horny I would often need to use lube to be able to slide my entire length into her. I could tell that this would no longer be the case. The notion of that almost caused me to cum after only my first real pump inside of her. She moaned.

"Oh baby I missed you so." She moaned as we went at it missionary style.

"Oh yeah, oh baby." I moaned in reply. Suddenly she flipped me over and started to ride me cowgirl style. I reached up and held her lovely boobs as she rode me.

"Jan tell me about what you were doing with that guy in the bar." I gasped as she moved up and down on me. She was so wet and so slippery I just reveled in the feeling of her sloppy hole.

"You really want to know, huh?" She gasped between breaths.

"Yeah! Tell me! Tell me everything." I demanded.

"You want to know what a slut your wife has been while you were gone." She teased as she continued to ride me.

"Please baby, tell me. Tell me." I begged.

"Okay. I was sucking that guy's cock." She said casually as it she was talking about the weather.

"Oh yeah. Tell me more. Who was he? How do you know him?" I pleaded as I felt myself getting close to the edge.

"I don't know his name. I was sitting at the bar and he came up and asked me if I would give him a blowjob. I knew you would be there soon so I said yes and we went back into that booth." She said.

"Really? Wow! What did he do? What did you do?" I asked as I knew that this would set me off.

"Right. He walked me back to the booth with his hand on my butt but above my dress. I felt so naughty and so slutty but I knew you would like it if you caught me doing it. He slid in and I slid in beside him. We talked a little bit and he said that he just wanted a nice blowjob and to cum in my mouth. When he said that his hand was between my legs rubbing me through my panties. I was getting pretty excited by that and just let him do it. He offered me $20, to do what I would normally do for free, so I said yes and reached over and undid his pants. He had a nice cock; nothing special. I bent down to take it into my mouth and I felt his hand reach around me and grab my ass underneath my dress. Damn that made me hot."

"Really he was grabbing your ass?" I moaned as I felt myself getting closer.

"Yeah, and then I stuck my tongue out and licked the top of his dick. He smelled a little of urine and sweat but that only added to how I was feeling so I gave his cock a good tongue bath. He appeared to like that as he started making some noises. I then opened my mouth and took him into it and onto my tongue. As I started sucking him and moving up and down on his cock I felt his one hand on my head and his other under my panties sliding around my crack. This really got to me so I started moving faster and sucking harder."

"How did his cock feel in your mouth? How did it taste?" I asked as I grabbed hold of her buns with each hand.

"I like that; don't stop." She said. "His cock felt really hard and I was almost drooling on it as my mouth had so much saliva in it. He tasted kind of funky. He was really starting to get into it by now and he began hunching up into my mouth as he held my head with both hands. I knew I could get him off quickly so I stuck out my tongue a bit and licked his balls. He gave a moan and just held me down as I felt his cum begin to shoot into my mouth."

"Oh God!" I shrieked as I began to cum. This caused Jan to redouble her efforts and she began to cum with me. We finished about the same time; a toe-curler for me and a nice finish for her. She collapsed down on top of me and I held her tightly to me. It was great to be reunited with my hotwife.

We laid together in bed cuddling and kissing in our post-coital bliss. All felt right in the world as I now had the hotwife that I had wanted and she was feeling loved and accepted. For some reason there was something that was left unsaid and that had me a little on edge. Jan had her head on my chest and I had my arm around her.

"I love you so much." I said as I gave her little tight butt a squeeze.

"And you know that I love you too, right?" She replied as she gave me a questioning look.

"Of course, baby." I assured her. "So what happened in the back room of the bar and why were you limping?" She stiffened a moment then relaxed.

"The truth?" She asked.

"Yeah, the truth." I replied. "Did Steve take you back there and fuck you or something?"

"Yeah, or something." She said softly. I felt her gently rubbing my stomach.

"Ok." I replied and leaned down and pulled her up to me for a kiss. The smell of stale semen remained on her breath. Our tongues dueled for a moment.

"Justin, I did something with the bartender in the backroom." She admitted softly and slowly.

"Ok. Another blowjob?" I asked as I felt my cock begin to stir.

"Actually, he fucked me in the ass?" She said without rising off my chest.

"Oh? You're taking it up the ass now?" I said as I felt my cock beginning to thicken.

"Not by choice but yeah." She said.

"Not by choice? I don't understand." I replied hoping to catch her eye but she kept her head buried in my chest as she talked.

"Well Steve was the first one to really fuck me in the ass and I was hoping that it would be a one-off, you know, a one-time deal." She said.

"And?"

"Steve said that men really like to fuck women in the ass and I need to get used to and probably I should get into it as well." She said in kind of a far-off voice.

"And have you? Gotten used to it? Gotten into it?"

"No, not really. It is uncomfortable and sometimes it really hurts. It also makes me feel dirty and slutty." She replied with a sigh and I thought I felt a tear on my tummy.

"But he wanted to and you did it anyway? Why?" I asked quite puzzled by her behavior.

"I guess I felt I didn't have any choice. He saw me with the guy in the booth, and he kind of said Steve had told him he could have some too, as kind of a payment for allowing me to do that stuff in the booth without permission." She replied and I thought I heard her snuffle. For some reason I was now fully erect. I softly patted the side of her head to reassure her.

"Okay, I guess I can see that but why in the ass?" I asked.

"He told me he wanted my ass and after what Steve said about men wanting to have women's asses I felt I had to give it up and maybe I would get used to it." She said.

"Yeah, okay. How was it?" I asked as I felt my cock reach full staff.

"Awful! It really hurt. He was rough and mean and just wanted to get his big fat dick all the way up my ass." She said and she sounded angry.

"Oh my. Didn't you shout or say anything? I was right there."

"He told me to shut up and stuffed my dirty undies into my mouth. I cried and made noise but that just seemed to excite him."

"Damn I am so sorry." I said.

"After he got it in he really fucked me hard and rough. Slapped my ass and called me dirty names." She said through her sobs.

"Oh Jan, I am so sorry this happened to you." I said almost crying myself.

"When he came he shoved it in all the way and I felt him shooting inside of me. It kind of burned. He then pulled it out. Made me clean him off with my mouth, slapped my face, and left me in a pile on the cot." She said and I could feel her heart-wrenching sobs.

"Oh my baby! Does Steve know what happened?"

"Yeah, he helped me get cleaned up. My poor abused ass hurts so badly inside I can barely walk; that is why I am limping." She admitted.

12