Where Dreams Cum True Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spat out, "Hi."

He calmly replied, "Hello."

"Um," I mumbled then fought the urge to spew utter nonsense, "I have stuff for you." Yeah, stuff but what stuff?

I fumbled a bit then handed over the first of two drawings. Oh, then I regretted the chosen drawing because it was a depiction of the fan fiction which I wasn't sure I wanted to hand over. I watched him take the artwork.

"Um," I again mumbled, "That's, well, for something I've written in honor of Jerry Dandridge."

He asked, "You drew this yourself?" His eyes lifted and looked at me.

I nodded, "Yes and," I handed over the portrait I drew of Jerry Dandridge also, the dream window scene, "And well, this too." I forced a smile which hurt like hell.

He eyed the drawings.

I was certain the first truly confused him because it was collage of sorts of both Jerry and my creation Vivian Addams. Also there was plenty suggestiveness in the first drawing, especially with the image of Vivian's butt with Jerry's tattooed image on the cheek.

I quickly set down the set of three short stories that told my created past for Jerry Dandridge that included some racy scenarios with Vivian the vixen. I explained as quickly as possible, "Yeah, this is the fan fiction that goes with the first drawing and it will explain what the drawing is all about."

He took the packaged set of stories then questioned, "Fan fiction?"

I again nodded like an idiot then explained, "Yes, fan fiction, Fright Night fan fiction."

It seemed to dawn on him then he stated, "Oh, a story."

Still nodding with my painful smile, I hummed, "Hmm, Hmm."

He said with a smile, "Thank you and I'll definitely read it."

Likely, I thought, He wouldn't but He was nice enough to say He would.

He then said, "And thank you for the drawings." He handed the gifts to His assistant then instructed the kid to put them in His bag.

Again He looked at me and inquired, "Is there anything you would like for me to sign?"

Still fucking nodding, I handed over my prized photograph. That was when the awkwardness changed.

His hand took the photograph then I saw a gleam of surprise in His eyes. He quickly asked, "Where'd you get this?" His eyes looked up at me and I saw He truly that appreciated the sentiment that I chose a film others never have.

My smile no longer hurt, not forced and was genuine. I explained, "It's one of tens of thousands. I captured this," with a lean I tapped the photo with my red tipped finger, "From the movie itself." my nodding eased, "Forced March is likely my favorite of your movies. Yeah," I somewhat giggled, "Fright Night is my favorite by far in the horror genre but ultimately, Forced March is it among all of them."

He genuinely smiled with that handsome smile then again looked down at the image and commented, "This was my baby."

That made me happy to hear for I believed that movie should've been more praised. It was praised as was his performance but never truly recognized more than just a straight to video release. "That's one of my favorite scenes," I explained, those behind me in line had no matter to me in my crowning moment, "Along with the one where Ben is conversing alone on the bunk bed with himself as Radnoti, I got some awesome captures of that as well and many many more from the movie."

He seemed focused on the image and commented, "I'd love to see them."

My eyes frowned with question. Had he never really seen many photos from the film?

He again looked up at me then requested, "Is there any way I could keep this?"

Well, I thought, didn't really want to say no. I knew I could easily chose another out of the collection and return and have Him sign it.

He then offered, "I'll sign anything else and won't charge."

Wait, did he just say that?

I blinked then nodded.

His smile broadened and I believed I became more ecstatic that I just made Him happy.

He genuinely thanked me, "Thank you so much." he paused, "What's your name?"

"Oh," I mumbled, snapped out of my mental happy dance then said, "Georgia or Georgie."

He rose up from his seat then, to my complete and utter surprise, He stepped around the table. My eyes wide, He damn well hugged me. My overly ecstatic brain screamed. He hugged me! Jerry fucking Dandridge hugged me! Oh, holy hell, Chris fucking Sarandon hugged me!

Oh, wait a damned minute!

Holy shit, Chris fucking Sarandon planted a kiss on my cheek!

Hmm, then it struck me, He smelled damned good!

He drew back with a that damned smile every where over His face which defined those distinct lines that made up His unique handsomeness. Those eyes were so damned close that it was beyond surreal.

He then asked, "What would you like for me to sign?"

First thing popped into head, white fedora. Yes, my fedora, the one thing that had become a representation of the Actor in one of my favorite erotica series.

I reached up and removed the fedora then offered it to Him. That alter ego's tone suddenly emerged and I said, "Please." and that tone continued, "On the band right here." I aimed my finger at the near front of the fedora's white band.

Then there was an odd switch of His expression as if He instantly caught onto my changed tone. Yeah, He definitely caught on because I saw something familiar I've seen numerous times within a multitude of His films, especially Fright Night.

Oh then that damned inner vixen slyly requested, "And the character name," I felt my damned lips form a secretive grin, "Victor." I knew He always signed His characters' names and that particular name was of a character I created from Him.

He questioned, "Victor?" Yeah, He never played a Victor but unknowingly He had within my written erotica series.

I slowly nodded then coyly commented, "Long story."

He repeated, "Victor." Then He grabbed a marker and proceeded to do as requested.

I watched closely as He carefully wrote His signature on the fedora band. My eyes glanced at those waiting their turn and they eyed me suspiciously but I simply gave them a 'mind your own damned business' grimace.

He said, "There you go."

I blinked.

He returned the hat atop my head and made a nice little adjustment of it's purposeful slant.

I smiled wide then another damned wrongful comment spewed outta my mouth, "You should really consider wearing fedoras, they look great on you." Oh that reference came straight from that series of naughty stories where the character Victor wore fedoras and with my use of a photo shop program I was able to place fedoras atop His glorious head.

He frowned though He looked almost amused then inquired, "They do?"

Nodding slowly I gave the same secretive comment, "Again, long story."

Then it dawned on me, my photo op.

I turned to the next person in line and sweetly sang, "Would you be a doll." Fucking Vivian had seemingly possessed me.

The guy awkwardly nodded in agreement.

"Thanks!" I chimed then handed my photo op cash to the assistant.

I eagerly took my place beside that damned gorgeous Actor and had no issue hugging myself against Him.

He urged the guy with my camera, "Take a few pictures to make she gets a good one."

My thought, any picture with Him would be good but I loved that I got a few.

For the camera my lips formed a damned naughty smirk and felt a nearly devious grin across my eyes. How wonderful it felt with my dream Man's arms around me. I was in the arms of the ultimate and sexiest vampire to have ever graced the silver screen.

The camera flashed, my eyes shifted and looked up at that Man. Damn, I continued to praise, seventy-three and He was glorious to behold.

Another flash of the camera, His eyes shifted down to me. Oh, the look in those dark brown eyes made me more than swoon. All those images of Him as Jerry flashed through my mind and each one had the same expression being given to me right then. Damn Him.

Then I watched His eyes shift further down.

He commented, "Love your shirt."

I giggled for across my tits was His damned handsome mug. So damned convenient, I chimed in thought. Then I sang, "Thanks and one of a kind, not another one like it." More so I meant there was not another one like Him and I think He knew it.

The dude with my camera handed it over.

Oh, then came another hug from the Actor but this time a little longer which simply broadened my smirk. The vixen had to comment, "Thanks for making my dream come true." But I knew that was not all the dreams or fantasies I had, just the tip of the erect iceberg.

He sang with that familiar voice, "You're very welcome." Again a kiss on my cheek.

I stepped back then urged, "Enjoy the story, it's really interesting."

He grinned then commented, "I'm sure it is."

I took another step back then lifted my hand with two fingers up and stated, "Two more days." another step back then confidently informed, "I'll be coming often," a brief pause because I knew what suggestion was made then added, "To say hello."

He somewhat chuckled then urged, "Please do."

I gave a nod then finally turned around but flashed a glare at the glaring mass of folks waiting their turn which I knew wouldn't compare to mine. My grin was permanently fixed as I strutted away.

And then the reality of what I had done creeped up on me. My strut slowed as my eyeballs widened. Oh, I thought, oh, what just happened?

I skidded to stop as people stepped around me. My eyes remained wide as the entire scenario flashed through my boggled brain. My lips gaped and I was in shock of what I did. Oh, then I became more shocked by what...

I giggled and shooed my hand to the air. No way, I thought, as I smiled. Then the smile faded because...

Forward I marched, nearly knocked folks out of my way. I needed a cigarette in a very bad way so I could have a damned moment to wrap my brain around something that seemed unreal. And through the crowds of people I marched, my legs moved speedily and delivered me all the way out the hotel lobby doors.

The instant my cigarette was lit, my mind started to trace my steps. My eyes shifted side to side as if reading a damned script of what transpired. Everything was played back, rewound then played back again. There was no way that happened, my thoughts whined. I couldn't have been that damned blunt!

Or could I have?

A voice sounded behind me and I nearly jumped a foot.

I spun around and there was Jake and Sarah stepping towards me while lighting up a cig.

Jake took a drag then asked, "So, how'd it go?" he grinned, "Did ya check him out up front and close, huh?"

My wide eyes stared at him.

Jake frowned with questioned then his eyes oddly brightened. He lifted his cig holding hand and pointed at me then stated, "You hit on him!"

My head started to rapidly shake in denial of the accusation.

Jake nodded as he started to laugh then said to Sarah, "She hit on Chris Sarandon!"

"No," I quickly gasped then admitted with my shoulders slumped, "Yeah, I think I did."

I startled, Jake belted out a loud and obnoxious laugh.

Sarah too laughed but urged her boyfriend, "Jake, stop picking on her."

I nodded in agreement and pleaded, "Yeah, stop picking on me!"

Jake cleared out his laughter then asked, "So, how'd he handle getting hit on by his biggest fan?"

Sarah scolded, "Jake!"

"I... I..." I mumbled, tried to figure out if I was or wasn't the only one hitting on someone during that scenario then sighed, "I don't know."

Jake nudged me with his fist and urged, "Come on, give us the dish."

A long drag I took from my cigarette then tried to calmly exhale.

What was there to dish?

I wasn't certain what happened had happened. It was damned confusing. I had no idea what truly came over me.

I started out a normal fan-girl barely able to talk and He was nice at first in a droll way but then the damned Forced March picture broke some type of ice. Then it just went from there into an unexpected direction.

Another long drag, my face twisted with confusion.

Jake asked, "You alright?"

I nodded then said, "Yeah, I think."

Was I alright? Could I even again attempt approaching the Actor? What would happen if I did approach Him again? Would crazy ass shit again come out of me?

I had no answers which made me all the more confused.

12