Where Dreams Cum True Ch. 03

Story Info
Convention Day 1 Part 2: Second Go With Chris Sarandon.
3.5k words
4.75
3.6k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to my hotel room, had to take a convention break within the confines of a quiet hotel room. In that silence I took the time to inform my social network that I met The Man but didn't give details. A text was sent to the kid to let her know that her mama met the Man.

Then I made some coffee and decided to go through my collection of photographs to determine what I would have signed next.

I really wanted a Forced March pic signed and decided on the one I mentioned from another one of my favorite scene.

Then I found myself flipping through all the pages. So many images I've collected from so many of His movies. I studied those images I've seen thousands of times over and over.

My pick made, I slipped it from it's protective sleeve. I sat there and stared at the lovely image with such brilliant shadowing which highlighted the smile I managed to capture with the click of my mouse. A dazed grin crossed my lips, He was gorgeous. Some might not consider Him as handsome as I did but I always had a different taste in men.

With men, they had to have something distinct about them, a unique feature but that Man had more than one distinct feature which created His exceptional appearance.

I made the decision to get my ass out of the hotel room and maybe check out the vendors more thoroughly and keep my thoughts focused on something else instead of someone.

I returned to the swarmed convention, greeted a few others I've met but took my time eyeing all the horror themed items that filled the massive space.

At one point I found myself browsing some clothing items and purchased a Fright Night printed pencil skirt. Actually I ended up purchasing several items that were dedicated to my love for the 80s horror film.

And my strolling the vendors and celebrities table continued.

I always smiled when I watched others have their dream of meeting their chosen celebrity. At moments, I stood with my arms crossed and watched the pure happiness of others as their dreams were lived just as mine was.

Yet, I had a sense that my dream was somewhat shadowed by the fact that someone's inner vixen hit on said dream Man.

Eventually I took a break in the RIP lounge where celebrities also went to take breaks. The set up wasn't that impressive as it was said to be. Yet, it was quiet with groups of other RIP guests chatting and eating.

After grabbing a complimentary can of coke and a damned Rice Crispy treat, I took a seat at one of the empty round tables.

I sat there sipping my coke while picking at the marshmallow treat. My eyes again glazed over with thought. My head slowly tilted, felt that pesky sly grin cross my lips as I started to mentally reminisce about my moment of flirt tainted glory.

My legs crossed and started to slowly bounced my ankle boot up and down. I praised, what a moment I had which I would never forget. Yet, how many of those moments will happen before my getaway was over?

A voice was heard, a very distinctive voice which instructed a food order.

Little by little my eyes widened then slowly they shifted in the direction of that voice.

Oh, I wanted to verbally whine, there He was.

My eyes quickly looked away as I shoved a huge hunk of treat into my mouth. I had no idea how long it had been since I displayed myself as a huge ass flirt. I likely wandered the vendors for a couple hours, wasn't sure.

Nervously I took a long swallow of coke. Perhaps I was just a blur amongst the blur of other eager fans and He wouldn't at all acknowledge me. Yes, I prayed I wouldn't be acknowledged but that sly she-devil inside me pleaded for acknowledgment.

I dared, or more like she dared, and very subtly my eyes shifted. He didn't notice me as He was obviously on His cell phone. One half sighed with relief as the other bitched and moaned for attention.

My complaining half held my eyes His direction. My head again titled, felt my eyes grin with admiration of how damned fucking fine He was.

My eyes shifted, He turned His back to me, and again I checked out His ass which instantly molded my lips into that recently inflicted naughty grin.

With great fondness, I reminisced about the visual of His naked ass in the film Temptress. He was fifty-three when that film was made and damn, I praised, what a remarkable ass.

A hum passed my lips as I again noted in thought, well maintained.

Then the butt visual vanished when He turned around. My eyes snapped wide with a whole other inappropriate focus. A huffed giggled sounded from me as that naughty voice in my head curiously questioned, wonder if He was completely well maintained and functional?

Again I giggled but upon the blink of my eyes, I shoved my vixen's ass backwards.

Realizing I just ogled again with greater focus, my eyes quickly looked away. I feared I had been again busted for being totally in the wrong. Again, I desired to bitch slap myself for my bad behavior. Yes, I was behaving very badly and wanted to verbally scold myself aloud but that would have made me sound like a nut job.

For a brief moment I closed my eyes then took a deep breath to calm myself. Cigarette, I chimed in thought, a cigarette would be nice.

My eyes creeped open and shifted. I sighed in relief, He was gone.

Time for that cigarette.

I rose up shoving the final piece of treat into my mouth. I finished off the coke then marched towards the RIP lounge exit. The trash tossed, I left the RIP and headed directly to the assigned smoking section outdoors in front of the lobby.

The city was lit up beautifully with its main skyscraper with a lovely blue glow. Yet, the air was heavily chilled with a moist mist.

I huddled in a corner, dodged the mist carrying breeze while puffing away on a cigarette.

There was a couple hours left of the convention for that day and what was I to do for the rest of it. Yes, I intended to finally have a Forced March autographed photo which I sensed would be an awkward mess. I was highly disinterested in the burlesque show though I loved the art of burlesque. There was just something that told me I had no interest in watching women strip.

A grin formed. Yet, there was someone I would give anything to watch strip.

I slapped my hand against the side of my face. In thought I scolded myself, get a fucking grip!

The cig finished and snuffed out, I returned into the lobby and strutted in the direction of the hotel bar. Yes, a drink seemed a good choice to kill time and perhaps ease my ass into getting the balls to again approach the Actor.

Three Bloody Mary's later I was warm and fuzzy on the inside. With a loud 'tootles' to whomever I ended up chatting with at the bar, I left prepared to give it another go around. Yet, there was uncertainty to how much of go around would take place.

With a big smile I strutted back into the convention, felt a more sexy motion about my curvy hips. I said hello to just about everyone who passed me while I strutted boot over boot which enhanced the sashay about my hips.

Instead of taking the long way around, I moved the way I had previously exited from the Actor's table.

Okay, I wasn't totally positive what was driving me, the three Bloody Mary's or that inner vixen who was currently beaming somewhere in my head. Perhaps it was both the booze that said vixen. Whatever was taking place, my legs steadily moved my body with an unknown sexual stroll which got me a few pauses then ogles from passerby males.

With a type of built in radar, my eyeballs locked and focused on The Man.

There were only a few folks at His table. Much of the floor had dwindled as it was near shutting down for the night followed by the after hour festivities of stripping ladies. Yet, no one else seemed to matter, I had developed tunnel vision with Him at the center.

The table beside His, I paused to retrieve the to be autographed photo and cash. My lips grinned upon seeing that lovely image.

A voice spoke, "Hi."

My eyes shifted then frowned.

I knew the guy seated behind the table and had not known he too was going to be there. Or did I?

Seated at that particular table beside The Man's was the arch enemy to Jerry, the little bastard who killed off a vampire god in my all time favorite horror movie. He smiled at me.

An odd but cocky laugh came from me then with a slight impersonation of Jerry from the famous living room scene I quipped, "Hello, Charley."

The guy laughed.

Then I stepped forward and said, "Bye, Charley."

I had no desire to meet Charley Brewster, that character never drove me into a sexual tizzy. Nope, I wanted to again stand before Him because He was the reason I was there.

And to the next table I moved, stepped around the few folks then twisted on my ankle boots and took my place in that short line.

The assistant smiled at me and I gave him a greeting nod, thought him damned lucky to possible wait hand and foot on The Man. I handed him the cash for the autograph.

My eyes returned to their preferred focus which made my inner vixen very happy. The happiness was expressed by the broadening grin across my lips and focused eyes. Oh, then those glorious peepers of His caught glimpse of me and my grin grew with that damned naughty flirt guiding my lips.

I lifted my hands with the photograph gripped, my fingernails anxiously tapped. Though He looked away to focus on the fans ahead of me, He kept glancing at me while I was strictly focused on Him.

Those few fan stragglers stepped away and actually went to meet Charley.

There I was, again I stepped before Him.

He greeted, "Hello again, Georgia."

I cheered in thought, He remembered my name!

I held my smile then responded, "I said I would come back to visit." I reached out the photograph then sweetly sang, "Please and thank you."

He lightly laughed then took the photograph and set it on the table before Him. He commented, "I guess you do have plenty of these."

I agreed, "Yes, I do."

I watched as He worked His silver marker against the photograph.

He stated, "I'm still interested to see what else you have."

Oh, that vixen sang in my head, I had plenty I could show Him and then some.

He finished signing then slid it back to me. His eyes looked at me with question.

I frowned at Him with my own questioning expression. My head tried to figure out how to respond then the only thing that would come out of my mouth was, "Okay."

His lips formed that stunning smirk then he commented, "Good." then He said something surprising, "How about now? I'm done for the night."

My lips slightly parted with surprise.

Then he added, "Unless you have scheduled after hour festivities to attend."

"Um," I mumbled as I wondered where the hell my inner vixen went then with a shake of my head I said, "No." then that vixen suddenly popped out of my mouth, "I'm not interested in watching a cheap version of burlesque."

He laughed in response to my comment then asked, "Are you staying here at the hotel?"

I nodded.

"Well," He continued to do most of the talking, "Let me get my things together and we can meet at the bar."

I again nodded then finally spoke, "That sounds great." I tucked the autograph into my purse, "I have to run to my room and get the portfolio."

He looked me in the eyes and finalized the situation, "Great, I'll see you at the bar."

Then the vixen grinned then stated, "Yes you will."

I turned and strolled away. My heart pounded. My head continuously screamed in cheer that I was to meet up with Chris fucking Sarandon at the hotel bar!

My legs moved quickly though there were a few times my knees nearly buckled. I had no idea what I was doing really. But I just chucked it up to an opportunity to have a one on one with the Actor, unlike the other fans.

In my room I raced to freshen up. A few squirts of my dwindling Goddess perfume. Smoothed out my ponytail touching up the twisted long curl. Touched up the makeup a bit and smoothed on some red toned lipstick.

Then I snatched up the portfolio and hightailed it out of the hotel room. My heart went a million miles a minute as I rode the elevator down.

How long would it be before He showed up? Would He show up?

I reached the main floor then took a deep breath as the elevator doors slid open. I went to step forward but went to a complete stop because there was Jake and Sarah.

"Hey there!" Jake greeted, sounded half in the bag.

"Hey guys!" I greeted, felt my face start to blush.

They stepped into the elevator.

Jake asked, "You going to watch the strippers?"

"Um," I mumbled then stated, "No."

I nearly jumped out of the elevator, turned and smiled at them while pointing away from the elevator, "I'm going to smoke, I'll see you guys later or something."

Jake bobbed his head then said, "Okie dokie."

They waved as the elevator doors closed.

I sighed the moment the doors closed then shifted my legs into gear.

Nearly speed walking, I rushed in direction of the bar. Nope, a cigarette didn't cross my mind because it was consumed by the thought of possibly having a damned drink with Him.

I neared the bar entrance and slowed my pace into something more calm and cool. I paused at the entrance. My eyes peered inside, heard more ruckus going on at the lounge as the actual bar was with very few patrons.

Into the bar stepped as my arms hugged the portfolio against my chest. Boot over boot I continued further. How was it going to look with me there with Him?

My legs froze and I stood there with my eyes glazing over. The idea of gossip seemed horrible. He was a married actor, I a single woman. The situation seemed strange but I needed to convince myself it was simply a casual thing where I was given the honor to sit and talk to the most stunning man in the entire world.

Dammit.

"Pick a spot." His voice suddenly came out of nowhere from behind me.

I startled then nearly jumped to the side. My wide eyes darted and looked at Him. I caught my breath with a quick inhale.

He grinned then apologized, "Sorry."

I shook my head then nearly panted, "No, it's okay." I giggled at myself then tried to relax, "You just only scared the shit out of me, that's all."

He laughed then again apologized, "Again, sorry, wasn't my intention."

I had to comment with laugh, "Had myself a little closet monster moment there."

Again he laughed then questioned my meaning, "Closet monster?"

"Yeah," I slightly rolled my eyes as if He was supposed to know the reference, "Fright Night, Jerry, the closet, then creeping up behind Charley."

"Oh," He finally got it then stepped forward and questioned, "The bar okay?"

I nodded as He just kept walking towards the bar. My legs finally moved and I nearly scurried to catch up.

He took a seat on a bar stool at the end of the crescent shaped bar.

I nearly had to climb onto the stool beside His then set the portfolio on top of the bar.

The bartender stepped to us and asked, "What can I get for you." he looked at me, "Hey there again."

I giggled, "Hi."

The bartender asked me, "Tomato juice and vodka and dill pickle?"

I agreed with a nod, "Yep."

The Man ordered a drink then just simply grabbed the portfolio and started to flip through it.

Quietly I sat there as I eyed the pages He flipped. I noted, "There's some fan fiction art in there as well. Mostly photo manipulations."

He nodded.

The drinks arrived and I quickly grabbed mine, latched my lips to the straw and started to suck. I kept watching Him as He continued to quietly look at the images throughout the portfolio.

Then I watched as He slowed His pace while sipping His drink. My head lifted and eyes strained to see where He was at. Ah oh, I thought, He reached the fan fiction art and I knew after those was the more racier stuff that included my depiction of Victor.

My eyes darted forward, afraid to watch. I sucked and sucked the vodka mixed drink through the straw, fourth one of that day.

I heard Him chuckle. Yep, I assumed, He found the erotica cover art designs. My face started to blush, I felt the heat from embarrassment and the liquor fill my cheeks.

"Hmm," I listened to Him hum then comment, "Interesting."

I simply hummed in agreement and refused to look at Him.

He asked, "You put my head on different bodies?"

I nodded, the drink halfway gone, then said, "Yes I did."

Then He asked, "And my heads, from Race Against Time, right?"

Again my head nodded and I confirmed, "Yep."

The portfolio was slid back in front of me. My eyes looked down at it. I was really, really embarrassed. Why had I allowed Him to see those? Was He now thinking I was some psycho obsessed fan?

He commented, "Very interesting and well done." then He had to add, "And perhaps I should consider wearing fedoras."

My eyes slowly shifted His direction.

He sat there taking a sip of His drink with what I suspected was an amused grin. His eyes focused on me.

Then I had to ask, "You think I'm nuts, don't you?"

He shook His head, swallowed while still grinning.

I gave Him a doubtful expression then accused, "Yes you do but I'm not." my head shook in denial, "I am simply a huge fan of yours who often uses you or your characters as creative inspiration." I gave a sharp nod, "That's all."

He quipped, "Inspiration."

My lips slightly gaped in response to His quip.

He immediately found more amusement and laughed at my expression.

Then I slyly said as my eyes looked forward, "Only if you knew."

Quickly He questioned, "What was that?"

"Nothing." I coyly said with the straw tucked between my lips.

He then asked, "Only if I knew what?"

Slowly my head shook side to side as I sucked more vodka infused tomato juice. I swallowed then somewhat mumbled, "This explains it all." I patted my hand atop the portfolio.

"Oh," He said then stated, "Perhaps I should take a closer look."

The portfolio quickly disappeared.

My eyes again shifted His direction and watched Him swiftly open the portfolio back to those more erotic images. His eyes quickly looked to me and I darted my eyes forward.

He slyly commented, "I don't think this explains it all."

Nonchalantly I shrugged, the final bit of my drink was sucked up then the glass was set on the bar top.

Then He added to His comment, "It only gives some very interesting but blatant hints."

I simply replied, "Sure." then added, "Read the fan fiction, you'll get more very interesting but blatant hints."

He stated, "I definitely plan on it," His voice paused then said, "Now."

My eyes again shifted His direction.

He dug into His pants pocket then pulled out a wallet and announced, "In fact, I am going to retire for the night and relax," He tossed a bill on the bar top then said to the bartender, "Keep the change."

He slid off the bar then added to the unfinished announcement, "And read these more interesting but blatant hints."

My eyes widened when He looked at me with that damned amazing but secretive grin.

He said, "Goodnight, Georgia, and thank you for sharing this with me." the portfolio before me, "And, please, come again," He did that whole dramatic pause which made me hold my breath, "And visit my table tomorrow."

He then simply left.

My eyes looked forward as I took a deep breath. My inner vixen quipped, damn straight I'll be cumming again once back inside the hotel room.