Where Dreams Cum True Ch. 04

Story Info
Convention Day 2 Part 1: The Inner Vixen Embraced.
4.4k words
4.8
4.9k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to my requested morning wake up call from the hotel. There was a huge smile that crossed my lips because I had one hell of time yesterday and before falling asleep, had one hell of time with me, myself, and The Man in my head.

The convention was opening its doors earlier that Saturday. I had to wake up bright and early to get myself together. I knew that day of dressing was going to be a tedious task from head to toe. And it began as soon as the coffee started to brew and after I ate the final slice of leftover pizza.

There was a precise process to bring to life what had been recently coming from me the moment my eyes saw my ideal celebrity. Though risky, I was determined to create myself into the physical representation of my alter ego, Vivian Addams. There was no turning away from that concept for I had it planned months ago and worked tirelessly to gather everything needed.

Bit by bit she came to life.

In the mirror I watched myself become transformed. The vintage vixen became more and more prominent throughout my appearance. She emerged through the defined eyebrows, black cat-like eyeliner, and deep ruby red lipstick.

Further she came to life through the vintage styling of my dyed black hair with a crimson rose clipped to the left side.

More and more my inner Frankenstein she-monster became living and breathing through the cinched vintage corset made of black lace over black satin. It was my first time wearing an actual garter belt with thigh high black fishnet stockings.

She became realized through the recently purchased fitted black pencil skirt with the Fright Night image. Then more so she developed with an off the shoulder vintage long sleeved blouse with built in fingerless gloves and a red wide vinyl belt cinching my waist. For the first time my physical dedication to Fright Night was visible, the red logo tattooed along the lifted roundness of my right tit.

The final touch to my version of my personal Cosplay character were added.

To my canines secured fangs were fixed then dramatically pale, nearly crystal blue contacts were strategically placed over my already blue eyes.

And last but not least, a pair of killer peep toe Mary Jane's on my feet.

My eyes blinked. My lips smirked with approval.

I stepped back away from the mirror to study my dramatic appearance. Then I greeted the complete package, "Hello, Vivian." I loudly laughed then struck a signature Vivian Addams figure enhancing pose with my hands on my hips.

That day, I wasn't the only one dressed to impress. It was the day of the costume contest which I didn't enter. Also that evening at the after hour festivities was a beauty Scream Queen pageant, not entered neither.

I entered the lobby, a whole different style of purse drape over my shoulder with a gothic theme. I headed toward the glass doors as I dug out my elaborate silver cigarette case. I had Vivian down to every little detail.

Out the doors I stepped, the weather was still with a chill but thankfully the sun was out in abundance.

I tucked the cigarette between my red lips and lit it up with my special occasion silver flip lighter then took a long drag. It felt a tad weird feeling those sexy fangs behind my lips but I had always dreamed of the day I could embrace my created altar ego that was designed for the Fright Night universe.

Hmm, I thought, a vampire in the daylight without bursting in flames or sparkling. I giggled then heard a loud screech of excitement and surprise. My head turned as my eyes grew wide.

Sarah came rushing my direction while nearly screaming. She was dressed like a zombie version of Princess slave Leia and behind her strutted her zombie Hans Solo.

Sarah raced up to me, jumped up and down with her swirly slave bra bouncing. She shouted, "Oh my god, Georgia, look fucking awesome!"

Jake, aka Hans Dead Solo, stepped up to us with that cocky Hans demeanor. He lit up his cigarette while bobbing his head in approval. He greeted, "Hey, what's up, vamp?"

I laughed with a shake of my head then replied, "Nothing much." again I laughed, "What's up with you? Looking pretty rough there, Hans."

Jake countered, "I had a rough night fighting zombie Ewoks and lost."

I giggled, "Yeah I can tell."

Then Jake had to add, "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you'd had a run in with your main man Jerry Dandridge." His brows did a little suggestive dance.

Sarah nearly shouted, "Why didn't you enter the pageant?!"

I continued to laugh at Jake's comment then said, "I just didn't."

Sarah shook her head then stated, "Well, you should have."

I asked, "You two enter the costume contest?"

"Damn straight!" Jake firmly answered, "Me and my dead Leia are gonna win this shit." He put his arm around Sarah and pulled her against him.

"Well, with that kind of attitude," I spoke with a chuckle, "I think you two have a shot."

We finished our cigarettes then had to return to the convention entrance to get our butts in the RIP line.

It was awesome seeing all those who had put in their best efforts for the Cosplay theme of that day. So many characters from all different genres. My 'costume' was obviously from the horror genre but questions were asked who I was supposed to be. I basically had to say, an original character and didn't elaborate too much because it would take forever.

We RIPs bull shitted as we waited.

I not once mentioned my one drink with The Man because I knew more questions would be raised and Jake would likely harass with quips and jokes. And as I stood there, the conversation being continued amongst them, I drifted off in thought.

I was truly curious if The Man had actually taken the time to read that gifted fan fiction.

"Oh shit, I didn't notice that before!" Sarah's voice shouted and removed me from my thoughts.

My eyes blinked and looked at her with question.

Sarah pointed at my boob tattoo and praised, "That's fucking awesome!"

I glanced down at the bold red filled Fright Night lettering. I placed my hand over it and sang, "Always close to my immortal heart."

Those near us laughed as did Sarah and Jake.

Jake praised, "That's it, girl, get into character and impress the vampire shit outta that old man you're got the hots for!"

Sarah snapped at her boyfriend, "Jake!"

Jake shrugged, didn't take no heed of being scolded, likely used to it. Then he commented, "Great placement." his head bobbed in agreement, "That's a strategic way to get him to eye your rack." He was thumped in the arm by Sarah's little fist.

Sarah griped at him, "Better watch it, Hans, or some Darryl wannabe with a crossbow is gonna shoot you in that brainless head of yours." She flicked her finger against Jake's temple.

I laughed at Jake's expense, listened to him whine a little.

The announcement of RIP early entrance came.

We piled into the convention.

I wasn't sure what to do first. But I decided I would strut the convention floor with my whole new demeanor and flaunt my physical transformation.

As the previous day, people were amazing and friendly. Every passerby, we would compliment each other on our costumes though I would always get asked who I was. Eventually I got tired of being asked because I had to give the same vague answer each and every time. Simply I started to say, "I'm a damned vampire."

Within the mass of vendors, I dilly dallied and eyed some of the amazing artwork and watched a few artists as they painted or drew. I was a portrait artist in my own right, but what they could do with color was beyond my capabilities.

I continued to walk the vendor aisles and pass signing tables. There were a few people getting interviews with celebrities which perked my imagination.

There was a desire to have an opportunity to interview Chris Sarandon with use of my southern bell vixen persona. I was curious to what it would take or how much to get an impromptu interview with Him.

Amazing it would be to have that chance and I already knew what questions I would ask. Not your average every day celebrity questions. I loved the idea of just spewing random questions with a Vivian Addams cocky twist. The idea was really tempting and, I thought, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I turned on my Mary Jane's and strut my way towards the section I knew He was located. Inside my purse was my intended second autographed photo option which I hopefully would surprise Him a bit more than the other had.

A grin formed over my lips which had that slight Vivian pucker. The image on the photograph was very vivid and specifically chosen because of the impact it would have and the impact it always had on me for thirty years.

I slinked my way through the moving crowd with my peep toes aimed in His direction. Heel over heel my hips sashayed with an abundance of vixen confidence. Vivian was in full swing and there was no holding her back. I was Vivian for one day and decided to embrace her every quirk and cattiness. And in good old Vivian fashion, my hands lifted and gave my tits a good adjustment making sure the cleavage was perfect.

I steered my heels around the edge of a table then paused.

The convention crowd wasn't at its max since the non RIPs weren't unleashed yet. His table was busy but not too busy.

I stepped forward and moved to the end of the line for His table. One hand on my hip with the other tapping anxiously against my thigh, I felt eyeballs on me.

My eyes shifted and there was one of The Man's costars with a big scruffy faced smile aimed at me. I felt a scowl form over my eyes then shook my head and looked forward at the back of some guy's head.

The line moved but seemingly not fast enough, so I removed my compact from my purse and tube of lipstick. I took the waiting as a moment to touch up my lips. My freaky contact enhanced eyes focused on my lips' reflection as I nearly sensually reapplied a fresh red sheen. I slowly rubbed my lips together then frowned.

That sense of eyeballs returned.

I snapped the compact closed, stuffed the items back into my purse. My head turned and eyes discovered that shabby once actor still eyeing me. I had a cocky idea since I was at the guy's lonely table.

I removed my chosen photograph then leaned a bit with my big freaky eyes batting sweetly. I greeted the actor, "Hi."

He leaned into the table then greeted back, "Hey."

I then slyly requested with a dose of southern bell thick in my tone, "Do you think you could be a doll and do me a huge favor?"

His smile broadened then he nodded and agreed, "Sure thing."

"Oh, wonderful." I praised then reached the photograph out the guy.

He took the picture but the moment he looked his smile faded.

I asked, "Do you think Mr. Sarandon would have an issue signing that?" I delighted in his faded demeanor then stated, "Since you were in Child's Play with him, I figured you might have some insight."

He groaned, "I don't know." Then he quickly handed the photograph back to me.

I pouted my lips with false disappointment then thanked him, "Well, thank you anyways."

With a pleased grin, I faced forward.

My eyes looked down at the photograph which was the infamous moment when Jerry Dandridge stripped off the snap button shirt before Amy Peterson's virginal eyes. I praised aloud, "Lovely collarbones."

The line moved and I felt an impatient Vivian begin to brew. I stood with a hand firm on my hip while I tapped a Mary Jane against the carpeted floor while my right hand fingers tapped my nails against the back of the held photograph.

Finally I reached His table. My eyes were again in target locked mode. I nearly felt the naughty gleam glimmering within my dramatic eyes. I continuously rubbed my lips together while I watched Him smile as He greeted each of His fans and persistently my mind praised every one of those smiles.

Then I was finally noticed.

His eyes first glanced by direction then returned to the fan before Him but quickly they darted back to me. It was obvious my appearance was unexpected which developed those lines between His groomed brows.

My photographed hand holding hand lifted and with my fingers I gave Him a wave.

Fan after fan, my eyes were persistently focused on Him as His would persistently glance at me as my likely prominent presence grew closer and closer.

I reached and handed my payment to the assistant who gave me a huge smile. I flashed him a thankful wink.

I stood behind the last guy before me and felt Vivian begin to blossom into full swing. I stood facing the man in front of me who was excitedly blabbing to the Actor.

My eyes would shift to Him and when He glanced at me I simply rolled my eyes in gesture to the guy's lame compliments. Always the same movies over and over were mentioned, though they were wonderful, why not throw the Actor a fucking bone?

The guy requested my assistance for the photo op. I politely agreed then watched the guy stand beside the Actor. I blatantly requested, "Now give me that smile we all know and love!"

Through the camera eye I watched, heard the Actor laugh, He shook His head at my request.

I lowered the camera and put on my serious face then stated, "Seriously though."

Again I eyed Him through the camera then snapped the fan's photo op.

My assistance was ended and the buy eagerly thanked The Man then happily strolled away.

My turn, I happily thought.

The Man remained standing then greeted, "Vivian Addams."

I smiled wide and gave a good glimpse of fangs. It was obvious someone read the fan fiction because otherwise, that name would never have come beautifully out His amazing mouth.

I greeted, "Hello again." then I added, "I came."

His brows lifted in response to my heavily suggestive statement.

I reached out the photograph and said, "Please and thank you."

He took the photograph and one look He nearly belted out a laugh.

I planted a hand on my hip then stated, "I was not getting a typical Jerry Dandridge autograph."

He nodded as He cleared His throat then commented, "Well, you definitely got what you wanted, not typical." He set the photograph atop the table then leaned. He started to sign the photograph.

I leaned, brought my hands against the table with my arms pressed against the sides of my breasts, the Fright Night logo very visible along with my cleavage.

He took a bit to sign the photograph, my eyes tried to glimpse what He wrote. Then He finished but when He went to hand the autographed photo His eyes got a blatant eyeful of my chest adorned with the logo. His eyes blinked then looked to my grinning face.

I took the photograph then looked to what was written. My smirk broadened as my eyes read: Vivian, you're in the hands of a vampire, for real! Then His signature followed by the vampire's full name, Jerry Dandridge.

I giggled because it was confirmed by what was signed that He definitely read the fan fiction titled In the Hands of a Vampire.

I said, "Thank you very much." then my eyes looked directly into His and I made my crazy request, "What would I have to do get an interview you?"

His eyes frowned then he asked, "Interview me for what?"

My lips curved into a sly grin then I stated, "For my pleasure."

His arms crossed over His chest as He obviously thought about my request.

I had to comment, "I know you're great with improv and have a great sense of humor."

He blinked then focused on me and stated, "No Pants Players."

My head slowly nodded then I asked, "So, am I going to have the opportunity to interview The Vampire?"

He took a deep breath.

I looked to the people to my right then asked, "Y'all don't mind do you? Could be fun to watch."

The people nodded and shrugged with a bit of encouragement.

Again I looked to the Actor put on the spot by me and my alter ego.

He again took a deep breath then asked, "Are you wanting to record this interview?"

I gave a quick nod and explained, "Of course, not every day one gets to interview their dream."

He chuckled then nodded and gave His consent, "By all means, you may interview me."

"Good!" I said then dug out my digital camera and stepped behind the table on the Star's side. I handed the camera to the assistant who stood up and allowed me to have his seat. I sat down then was joined by The Man sitting beside me.

I said to the assistant, "When you're ready." then looked to The Man and said, "Just go with it, I know you can. And don't be surprised by what I ask."

He commented, "I doubt I will be."

I laughed then the assistant stated he was ready.

And so the interview with The Vampire began.

I offered my hand to the Actor and chimed with southern charm, "A pleasure, Mr. Sarandon, and a huge thanks for agreeing to this little interview."

He grinned and said, "Oh, the pleasure's all mine, Vivian."

I rolled my eyes and quipped, "Of course it is." I giggled then stated, "Let's start simple, shall we?"

He gave a nod.

I started with question one, "Mr. Sarandon, what's your favorite color?"

His face looked at me with disbelief by the first question then filled with amusement.

There was a laugh from the makeshift audience before the table.

He cleared his throat then seriously said, "Blue."

I rolled my eyes then commented, "Well, I was way off. I thought you would say something more along the lines of red, blood red."

He shook his head then firmly stated, "My favorite color is blue."

"Okay, next!" I chimed then gathered the next question, "Oh, yes." I giggled then grew serious and asked, "Does this skirt make me look fat?"

His eyes blinked as another laugh sounded from somewhere in front of us. He cleared his throat then stated, "That's a trick question and I refuse to give an answer."

In character, my eyes narrowed at Him suspiciously then accused, "That's a blatant agreement that this skirt makes me look fat." I rose up with my hands on hips and glared down at him.

"Fine," He said then retracted His previous answer, "No," His eyes studied the skirt with His film's cover in black and grays, "The skirt does not make you look fat."

I gave a sharp nod, reseated then regained my faked composure and confidently stated, "Damn straight."

Another few laughs sounded.

"Okay, next!" I cleared my throat then stretched my lips into a sweet smile, "Have you ever watched Twilight? And if so," my face became serious, "Why the hell did you?"

More laughs followed.

He pressed His lips together then shook His head, "No, I have never seen the films nor read the books.

My smile returned and praised Him with a pat on His knee then said, "Good because," I aimed my finger at Him, "You of all people should know that vampires do not sparkle in sunlight, they just simply," my hands lifted, "Go poof!"

People actually applauded my statement.

He gave an agreeing nod then stated, "Yes, I completely agree."

"Okay next!" I again chimed then asked, "Out of any of these three films of yours which is your favorite," I cleared my throat, "Fright Night?" another throat clear, "The classic Fright Night?"

More laughs sounded along with the sound of the Actor choking on His.

"And," I got really excited and clasped my hands together, "My personal favorite, Fright Night?"

His expression strained against the desire to belt out a laugh.

I quickly asked, "Well, which is it?" I sounded positively serious.

He deeply cleared His throat then gave the only answer available, "None of the above."

My mouth gaped in faked shock then I gasped with false surprise and asked, "I'm shocked, not even the third one?"

He shook His head and said, "No, sorry."

I huffed then looked at camera and rolled my eyes.

I straightened my posture then announced, "Now, on a more personal note." I cleared my throat then looked Him directly in the eyes, "This is a multiple choice question."

12