Where Dreams Cum True Ch. 05

Story Info
Convention Day 2 Part 2: What Happens at Con, Stays at Con.
5.2k words
4.33
5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After freshening my up and taking care of some business, I left the bathroom then headed straight for a makeshift bar set up in a large display room. I purchased a drink then strolled around again throughout the convention until the costume contest was to begin.

The costume contest was hilarious and I wildly cheered on Jake and Sarah who unfortunately didn't win that shit like Jake confidently stated.

After the costume contest, Jake and Sarah and I left and headed outside for a cigarette.

The convention was to go on until about six in the evening, shutting down earlier than the night before but it had started earlier. We had time to kill.

We walked together to the nearest fast food joint and I discovered it was a bitch trying to eat with those fangs.

After eating we returned to the convention and enjoyed some discussion panels with some horror greats and voice actors. I couldn't count how many damned times we left to smoke a cigarette. But we had a blast, chumming with other costumed convention fanatics. I had the honor of meeting a few fabulous Drag Queens as well.

Yet, throughout it all, I admittedly kept trailing back to that whispered answer in my ear. Though I tried to convince myself that it was answer for second multiple choice question, I knew it wasn't because that made no sense. Or, perhaps, my alter ego was determined to nail into my head He definitely meant option B for the first multiple choice question. Either way, it was always there throughout my thoughts the entire day.

We left the final panel of the day having laughed our asses off the entire time.

I stepped out of the doorway then over the moving heads I saw a familiar little man kinda looking around as if he were lost. The Man's neon green shirt wearing assistant was amongst the passing crowd.

My eyes frowned questioning what he was doing that had him so frazzled. Then his eyes spotted me through the weave of passerby convention goers and he literally lit up with a smile.

My eyes continued to frown as I watched him literally shove through the crowd aimed for me.

This guy popped out from the crowd nearly out of breath. He praised, "Thank god!"

I glanced at Jake and Sarah who looked just as confused as I was. Then I looked to the panting little man.

He breathed with a sigh of relief then reached out his hand holding a folded piece of paper.

I looked at the paper then looked back to him and asked, "What is it?"

He shook his head then shrugged and answered, "I don't know, he told me to find you and give it to you."

There came a snicker from the two beside me.

With hesitation and uncertainty I lifted my hand then slowly slipped the paper from the guy's grip.

"Okay," the guy said, "Later." He quickly spun and disappeared back into the river of people.

My eyes stared at the piece of paper as I nearly felt Jake and Sarah leaning against me in attempt to peek at the paper.

Then Jake asked, "Is it from," he dramatically paused then with a dramatic tone said, "Him?"

I slowly nodded my head. I knew it was from Him but wasn't sure what the paper would contain.

Jake practically breathed down my neck and like the devil on your shoulder, urged, "Open it, Georgia, open it."

Without looking, I swung my arm and struck the smart ass in the shoulder.

Then Sarah joined in with the growing chant, "Open it, Georgia."

My lips couldn't resist from grinning as I listened to their devilish chant continue. They practically crowded me with their encouragement. Instead of a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other, I had two devils urging me to open that paper in my hand.

My lips pressed together then I shouted, "Alright, stop it!"

They both laughed then they gave me an encouraged nudge against my shoulders.

"Gah," I whined then grumbled, "Y'all are pains in my ass."

My fingers unfolded the piece of paper. My eyes started to read and bit by bit I felt them widen with surprise while I felt my two spies lean against me.

Was I reading it right?

Then I heard devil number one, Jake, whisper in my ear, "What happens at Con, stays at Con."

I startled.

Sarah loudly shouted in my other ear, "Fucking do it!"

I jumped forward, spun around and looked at them with disbelief. I protested, "I can't."

Both turned into bobble heads.

I shook my head then leaned forward and whispered, "He's married."

Jake stated, "So am I."

I rolled my eyes then said, "Yeah," I pointed at Sarah, "To her."

Jake slowly shook his head.

My eyes shifted and saw Sarah shaking her head with an innocent smile. My jaw dropped as my eyes shifted back and forth between them.

Jake took a step forward, planted a hand firmly on my shoulder then started the weirdest pep talk I had ever experienced until that moment, "You will be part of the long tradition with this Con where people come together once a year and live out their dreams or fantasies." he tried to look serious, "Georgia, you will be amongst the very few who have ever hooked up with a celebrity." he nodded, "Likely the first one to ever hook up with Him whose really old and He will likely keel over before another opportunity arises."

My eyes narrowed as I heard Sarah snicker.

Jake cleared his throat of an obvious laugh and continued with his ridiculousness, "Tonight, do this man a favor and throw him the biggest bone which he probably hasn't had since his last Viagra prescription."

My lips gaped in shock to the horrible insult Jake just gave The Man.

Jake took a deep breath then urged, "Live your dream, Georgia. Live your fantasy though likely that fantasy has likely starred a lot, I mean a lot younger and not so gray beard version of Him."

Jake suddenly screeched for Sarah slugged him in the upper arm. He grabbed his arm as he stomped the floor while grumbling.

Sarah stepped before me, grabbed my shoulders then said, "No matter how stupid, moronic, and completely tool-ish Jake sounded," she sweetly smiled, "He's right, Georgia, this is where dreams come true for a lot of us. Your dream is waiting for ya."

My dream? My fantasy?

My wide eyes watched Sarah begin to nod. Slowly my head started to nod with hers.

She continued to sweetly smile through the pretty zombie makeup and said, "Jake's right, what happens here at Con, does stay at Con."

My nod became more definite.

My dream. My fantasy.

My head gave a final sharp nod then I turned on my Mary Jane's.

With one final encouraging action, Sarah patted my shoulder.

My right Mary Jane stepped forward followed by the left.

Jake's voice called out in Rob Schneider fashion, "You can do it!" then he added a bit of Little Nikki, "Bite his freaking head off!"

My eyes focused forward as my Mary Jane's marched me through the short cut towards the lobby. Everything, the passing faces and the corridor walls were a blur as my eyes developed that focused tunnel vision. I nearly felt her inside me sexually dancing with excitement. The note in my hand was crumbled then crammed into my purse, every instructing word memorized.

I neared the lobby, the karaoke ruckus from the lounge muffled by my minds one focus. My eyes focused forward. I felt her take over, my body's motion shifted into a sexual gear with a confident sashay about my hips by the manner my legs expertly strut my heels one over the other. My hands lifted and gave a final adjustment of my tits.

The lobby reached, I went to a complete stop. My eyes scanned over the moving bodies in search for the target. From the right my eyes slowly scanned and shifted to the left. Target located.

My Mary Jane's twisted and aimed their peep toes towards the lobby seating. The target in sight, I kept moving forward with that ultimate vixen sashay about my hips. The closer I came, the slower my strut moved as daring Vivian filled me completely and rared to burst out. My lips formed that signature puckered grin and eyes remained locked on target.

He casually sat on one of the few fancy gray sofas while on His cell phone.

I stepped behind a sofa adjacent from the one He sat.

His eyes shifted and looked to me. He grinned then to whomever was on the call He said, "Gotta go." He rose up off the sofa still with a grin.

With a hand on my hip I questioned, "You wanted to see me?"

He gave sharp nod then stepped away from the sofa and said, "Yes."

With a smile I asked, "Well, why did you want to see me, Mr. Sarandon?"

He stepped around the sofa I stood behind then stepped up to me.

I shifted and faced Him, my other hand planted on my other hip.

He said one word, "Dinner."

I played my cards and dealt a dose of coy then questioned, "What about dinner?"

His eyes frowned with suspicion, obviously detected my coyness.

"Oh," I giggled then rolled my eyes as if I were slow to catch on and said, "Oh, dinner." I gave Him my own suspicious eye and asked, "Are you asking me to have dinner with you?"

He simply nodded, still frowned at me.

"Well," I chimed then pointed at my mouth indicating the fangs, "These aren't exactly easy to eat with."

His lovely mouth formed that familiar pucker then He firmly stated, "Then remove them."

My eyes blinked wide, swore there was more of a demand in His tone than statement.

He quickly explained, "There's a cab already on the way." He slightly leaned nearer then urged, "So, remove them."

My head nodded then I chirped, "Okay." I lifted my hand with my finger erect then said, "Give me a minute." I pointed my finger in the direction of the lady's room.

He gave me a time limit, "Five minutes."

"Well," I sounded a bit surprised then commented, "Aren't you demanding."

He grinned then repeated, "Five minutes."

I quickly agreed, "Okay fine." I somewhat huffed then stepped around Him but made a quick quip, "B is right." I heard Him chuckle.

I went directly to the lady's room.

Those fangs were a pain in the ass, it nearly took me the entire five minutes to remove them.

I hurried out of the lady's room afraid I would miss my cab ride into fantasy land. But I found Him near the lobby doors with His arms sternly crossed in an impatient manner.

To the lobby doors I strutted, He opened the door for me then I sauntered into the breeze way then pushed my way out into the chilly night air.

A cab was parked and waiting.

Awe, He was nice and opened the cab door for me. I got into the cab, the door slammed and my eyes blinked. Reality set in.

Hot Damn, I was taking a cab ride with The Man! The Man was taking me out to dinner!

Then the questions started.

What did that situation mean? What might possibly transpire from any of that?

My thoughts were interrupted the moment the other cab door slammed.

He gave the name of the destination to the cabby.

I instantly forget the name of the restaurant the moment the cab pulled away from the front of the hotel. My eyes widened because I was in the back of a cab with HIM!

There was a bit of awkwardness developed inside me because that moment seemed like a dream and at any moment I would abruptly wake up.

I took a breath then needed to break the silence and asked, "So, um, I take it you read the fan fiction, huh?"

Almost painful, my eyes shifted and looked over at Him. Whoa, I thought, He was looking at me with those lady killer eyes of His.

He nodded then said, "Yes." then He smartly asked, "What gave it away?"

My eyes slightly narrowed in response to His smart question. Ignoring His obvious ability to be a smart ass, I had to ask, "So, what did you think?"

Those lips of His formed into that signature slanted grin and within His dark eyes there was a bit of devilish Jerry Dandridge. Then He presented me with a comment in a question combo, "How do you think I should respond to such a very sexual interpretation of Jerry Dandridge's past fling?"

"Oh," I said then smirked and stated, "Ah, but you are mistaken with the assumption it was just a fling."

His brow furrowed, those centered lines perfect, then He inquired, "And why is that?"

I adjusted my butt on the back seat and aimed my knees His direction. I cleared my throat then announced, "There are plenty more tales concerning Vivian and Mr. Dandridge. Plenty." then I added, "It should have been clear it wasn't their first meeting."

He gave a nod then agreed, "Yes, there was a hint." then he asked, "Why hadn't you given me the entire series then?"

I quickly stated, "That would be like giving you an entire book."

He slightly laughed then commented, "Hmm, I can only imagine, from what I've already read, what other interesting scenarios you've written concerning Vivian Addams." he added, "And a truly interesting character she is."

My head proudly nodded in agreement then said with pride, "Yes she is! My greatest creation for the Fright Night Universe!"

Then He gave an observational question, "Is that because she's you?"

My lips puckered with thought. There really wasn't much to think about because Vivian Addams was my alter ego. I nodded and confessed, "Yeah, she is."

His eyes made a quick study of me then looked into mine and He stated, "And right now, you are Vivian Addams personified."

My bare shoulders shrugged then I responded, "To the best of my ability, yes."

Then, with that familiar sly tone, He commented, "Job well done."

I proudly beamed, straightened my posture with pride then with that southern bell charm, "Well thank you kindly."

He chuckled just as the cab pulled into the parking lot of the chosen restaurant.

The restaurant wasn't anything fancy but was far from shabby. Yes, I got some odd looks because my freaky contacts were still in my eyeballs. Yet, something told me that my entire appearance kind of got me the weird looks. Or, perhaps, was it the fact that I was dining with Him?

The entire experience was remarkable.

I lived one of my dreams to actually sit and talk casual with the Actor. And I made certain His many other films were discussed, especially Forced March but I also made the point to bring up many others I adored, not including Fright Night.

Yes, I couldn't help but praise Him for His duel roles where He portrayed lookalikes, A Tale of Two Cities as Charles Darnay and Sydney Carton then The Resurrected as Charles Dexter Ward and Joseph Curwen.

Had I impressed Him with my knowledge of His extensive career?

Well, I wasn't sure but it was simply amazing to just sit and converse with Him.

That dream moment neared its end.

He inquired, "You're in the pageant, right?"

Instinctively I belted out a laugh, hadn't considered myself pageant material though many that day said I should have entered. I shook my head and simply said, "Nope."

He frowned then with some type of surprise asked, "Why didn't you?"

I shrugged then answered, "Just never considered it. There's plenty real beauty scream queens entered and my talents aren't actually pageant worthy."

Then He shockingly quipped, "Burlesque." An obvious reference to the fan fiction.

I laughed with a shake of my head then stated, "That was last night but I wasn't involved."

"Hmm," He hummed then commented, "What a shame. I might have actually attended the pageant."

Again I laughed then said, "Well, there's no reason why you still can't."

He shook His head then stated, "No, there's no reason for me to attend." His daring eyes grinned, "Not one of them would be as interesting as if, perhaps, you were entered."

My eyes frowned. Why in the hell was He hitting on me? Why me?

There came the sound of His cell phone as it vibrated on the tabletop.

He huffed then retrieved the cell but only glanced at it. There was obvious annoyance He expressed but He simply ignored the call and set it back atop the table.

I urged, "Feel free to answer it, I don't mind."

He shook His head then asked, "Are you ready?"

I gave a nod then we left the restaurant but had to wait for another cab.

Outside the restaurant I asked, "Mind if I smoke?"

He shook His head and said, "Not at all."

For some underlining Vivian Addams reason, I whipped out my sleek black cigarette holder accessory. I moistened the tip of the cigarette and tucked it into the holder, took a few smiling glances at the Actor.

He looked nearly amused by my detailed representation to the character He read in the pages of that fan fiction tale.

I took a drag then exhaled from the corner of my lips.

He commented, "You definitely have Vivian down to the very smallest detail."

With that Vivian vocal and hand rested against my chest, I replied, "It would be wrong if I didn't, would it not? For I am the one who created her." then I added with a slight pout, "But unfortunately I lack the ass long hair."

He chuckled with amusement then smartly stated, "Jerry Dandridge created her."

I giggled then had to comment, "Why, Mr. Sarandon, you flatter me because it's evident that you read my fan fiction quite thoroughly."

He amusingly sang, "Why yes I did."

I smirked then a question came to mind as I took another lengthy drag from the cigarette holder, "I am curious," I exhaled then stated my question, "I have noticed in certain films where your character smokes. Quite convincing I must say." I flicked an ash, "I always had this assumption you are or were a smoker."

"Hmm," He hummed then replied, "No one has never commented on my smoking performances."

I grinned, "Details, Mr. Sarandon, details." I somewhat pointed at my freaky eyes and confidently stated, "I have an eye for detail for I am an artist after all."

He nodded in agreement then commented, 'I'm curious to how many details you've noticed that others haven't."

The cab rolled up.

He, being an obvious gentleman, opened the cab door for me.

I stepped up to the cab, removed the cig then dropped it to the walkway. I crushed the cig with the sole of my Mary Jane's then, before getting into the cab, replied to His comment, "You just might be surprised."

He chuckled then simply said, "Good."

I dropped the cigarette holder into my purse as He got into the cab then fetched my lipstick and cigarette case. I flipped the cigarette case open then reapplied a fresh coat of red over my lips. I pressed my lips together then closed the case and tucked the items into my purse.

My head turned then I smiled and thanked Him, "Thank you very much for dinner."

He gave a nod then said, "Thank you for accepting."

My eyes frowned then I commented, "Honestly, I think I had no choice."

"Oh," He again looked amused and inquired, "Why is that?"

The cab left the restaurant.

"Hmm," I hummed with fake thought then explained, "Well, for one you are Chris Sarandon and how rude it would've been of me to decline and miss such an opportunity." I gave a nod then added, "Then again, if I had declined likely you would have told me I had to accept without option."

He hardily chuckled then with a familiar Jerry melody sang, "Oh really?"

I again hummed, "Hmm, hmm." I smirked then reminded, "Don't forget your 'whisper in my ear' answer for that particular multiple choice question." I quipped, "B."

He again chuckled in response to my reminder.

My own sly grin formed over my lips then I had to smartly add, "I'm expecting a full written explanation for your answer."

Then He surprisingly gave a suggestive question, "Why not a physical demonstration?"

I gasped then looked at Him with surprise and gave Him another very important reminder, "That's highly inappropriate because, well, you're married."

He huffed, perhaps annoyed by the mention of He being in deed married and for over twenty years though it was His third marriage. There was a definite conflict about His very expressive features.

He took a deep breath then aimed His eyes at me and, seemingly, reluctantly agreed, "Yes, I'm married."

12