Where Is She?

Story Info
A fool and his money are flirtatiously parted.
3.2k words
3.64
8.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is she?" He murmured conspiratorially as she opened the door. "Where is the mistress of the house?"

"Out at church, sir," she curtsied and looked up at his tall frame in the doorway.

"And where is master?"

"He went to mass too, sir."

"Who are you then?"

"Margot."

"So, you have been to mass earlier?"

"I have that, sir."

"Good girl."

"I like to make them proud."

"I hope you would make me proud too."

"An excess of pride may come before a lady's fall," she said, straight faced, the twinkle in her hazel eyes, hinting at a smile.

He reached into his pocket and handed her a gold embossed card. She took it, gazed at it dubiously and turned to place it on a silver salver that rested on a little table next to the door. Turning so she stood in profile to him, she leant down and opened a little drawer in the table. He looked her up and down slowly, admiring her curves and the sweetness of her little snub nose. "I like your humour, maiden," he commented, reaching across to take her wrist in his hand.

"I'm glad it serves you well, sir," she replied softly, looking down at the large, hirsute male hand, manacling her wrist. As she stared back up at his face a passing look of slight distaste crossed her features, but she did not withdraw from his grasp.

"But, where do you keep your smile? In that drawer?"

"In a secret place, sir."

"And if I said I came here just to see you smile?"

"I would say that you came here to be delighted, sir."

"You could please me, Margot," he grinned, lifting her hand up to his to kiss it.

"That's good sir. I like to please a man."

"In the village or just here?"

"That depends on the man and on master."

"How is he involved?"

"He isn't. That's the whole point."

"In what way is it dependent on him then?"

"While he travels about with the mistress, I make hay."

"I'm pleased to hear that."

"I am a great little agriculturalist, sir."

"Does your master own all this farmland, then?"

"That he does sir. His acres run from the church over the hill to the edge of the valley, sir. He allows me a little field to lie in the sun and to watch over his horses."

"Do you have house guests when the master is away?"

"His title is 'master', sir," she frowned and shook her hand from his grip.

"Sorry - when master is away."

"I forgive you sir and I'm sure master would too were he around to oblige."

"Thank you for the absolution. Now answer the question, girl."

"You do not want any witnesses for your dastardly deeds? Would you bed me and demand breakfast too in secret?"

"Do you want witnesses?"

"Not really."

"Then discretion will be my watchword: a refreshing beverage will suffice for now."

"That is as well, sir. Perhaps you should come in and take refreshment."

"Is that allowed?"

"Gentlemen are always allowed, sir," she curtseyed once more and took his black cloak from him.

"Then, I accept the offer, Margot, though your master must never know."

"You will not compromise me then sir?"

"Will you remember my visit to your master, girl?"

"Only if you give me cause."

"And is a sovereign cause to forget it?" He smiled, reaching into his waistcoat and proffered a golden coin, all the while looking up the stairwell towards the bedrooms.

"A gold sovereign could help," she replied, lifting the coin to her mouth and biting it hard to check it. Then she pulled open the drawstring of the little velvet purse strung from her black Sunday skirt and popped the coin in there.

Having concluded this neat little transaction, she walked towards the back of the hallway, carrying his cloak.

"But, it is not enough?" He said raising his voice a little to compensate for the distance.

"Not enough for all you desire, sir," she opened the door and held it open for him.

"Would another coin assist, girl?"

"A coin always appreciates company in my purse," she agreed, reaching up to hang it in a large oak cupboard by the banister. He watched her stretching up, admiring the simple cut of her auburn hair and the shape of her body.

He wanted to reach out and touch the little bead of perspiration he saw beading at her neck, before she brushed it away with a lace handkerchief pulled from the sleeve of her chenille blouse. Her Sunday best: not for church, but for his pleasure. She looked well in the sombre colours. She would look even better stripped of such finery.

"Then, take it and lead on, Margot," he said impatiently, as she turned to face him across the table. He reached into his already depleted purse and held up the coin for her to observe carefully, before flinging it onto the table. It rapped the wood sharply and then rolled across the coarse grained wood, dropping to the floor with a further sharp retort.

He was watching her in hawk-like fashion, as if waiting for her to feed before he snatched his prey. Margot turned away from him and bent slowly from the waist, her skirt rising up to reveal the prettiest of ankles and to outline the most curvaceous bottoms. It cost him a good deal of restraint not to step forward and touch her lightly on the behind as she collected the coin in her hungry palms.

"You were not born to service were you, Margot?"

"No, sir," she replied dully. "My family was a merchant family. I was the youngest daughter. We fell on hard times and I was traded to pay off a creditor."

"You do not sound as full of regret as I might expect."

"Do you have great expectations, sir?"

"Perhaps."

"I take my compensations where I may," she shrugged.

"Indeed?"

"I have a trading heritage and know trading will always continue in this County. That is some re-assurance when I find myself bartered and beholden to a new master."

"This has happened often?"

"It has happened often enough."

"Are gentlemen such as myself some compensation for such brutish behaviour?"

"Your coins are, for sure, sir."

"That's a very base thing to say, girl."

"Gold is a very base metal."

"Are your morals as base as my gold, girl?"

"I went to church today, sir, as well you know, since you followed me back from there."

"How could I resist the lure of your baseness, chit?"

"As weakly, it seems, as I could resist the lure of your gold."

"Then, why not direct me to your chamber, girl?"

"You have not had the beverage you requested."

"You know what I wanted minx, when you ushered me in here."

"Is it to my eternal credit that I have denied you thus far, then?"

"Thus far, girl. Thus far and no further, I trust," he leered, pulling her against him and looking down at her, imprisoned in his well-toned limbs. She did not resist him, but stood there impassively, enfolded in his arms, trying to remember the last time that she had done this for love.

"Trust that I will not scream and bring the household servants running if you do not behave yourself better, sir. Gretchen has a tidy aim with the shotgun. The deer's head strung over the fire is testament to that, sir"

"I should not wish to join the deer," he laughed wryly and relinquished his grip. As he stood back from her, he recollected both how powerful her master was in the County and how loud she had raised her voice when singing praises in church that morning.

She moved away from him and looked out of the window. The room was to the back of the house and looked out on fields that sloped slowly uphill to a wood that concealed the road from view as it wended its way down to the village.

Cursing himself, the visitor wished that he had waylaid her there now. She could have been his in a well-concealed woodland thicket. He could have sated his appetites and left her rosy cheeked, but with only a handful of copper. Why had he decided to walk this morning? He should have had the pony trap made ready - a pony trap to trap a maiden with...

"There, sir," she pointed, interrupting his frustrating musings. "See - that is my field."

"It overlooks the house then."

"Yes sir. The horses have good eyesight," she smiled unseen by him, knowing that they were due their feed. "See how they flick their manes at us."

"There is certainly something to attract them in this direction," he agreed naively, watching three of them trotting down to the low hedge behind the farm building, before leaning over expectantly.

"There is a saying round here that horses that see well, remember well, sir."

"And what does it take for them to forget, Margot?"

"Why, money, sir, to buy them treats."

"A silver shilling would buy them many treats."

"A gold sovereign would compensate me for the whipping I may receive when mistress notices that three apples are missing from the fruit bowl on the sideboard, sir."

"That would be an expensive whipping, girl."

"Worth it for the sake of the happy horses."

"And worth it for you?"

"I might well value the lesson learned all the more then, sir."

"I should hope so."

"My burning flanks will miss the saddle for a while, if that is the case sir."

"I should like to witness your flanks burning."

"I am sure, but master may horsewhip you too, were he to learn of your misdeeds."

"And what would it take for him not to learn, girl?"

"Why the two remaining sovereigns in your purse, of course."

"I should have known, yet that is very costly and you, sweet maiden, are very larcenous."

"You would steal another's property. Is it not a touch hypocritical to make such accusations?"

"Do you not find my little hypocrisies as charming as I find yours, Margot?"

"I find that they reflect the price I may pay on your behalf," she looked at him seriously, waiting for his agreement. "I will miss my riding this week. It will be a sore loss."

"In more ways than one," he smiled wickedly, feeling himself roused by the idea of her pressed down across that back parlour table, her skirts raised as first her mistress and then her master took account of her sins. Her skirts raised - those tender limbs exposed to the gaze of the gathered servants and even the worthies of the village.

Perhaps he could insinuate himself into the crowd. Perhaps there was no need. He was, after all, to be the new schoolmaster and his attendance would be a prerequisite at such a social gathering. Indeed, it would be most instructive.

"Your mind seems to be wandering over arousing pastures," she said coolly, pointing down to the swelling in his breeches. "I do hope that you are not lusting after me again."

"I would be lying were I to deny it and lying to say that I ever stopped lusting."

"Are such lies any worse than your previous hypocrisy?"

"Lying with you upstairs in your little bed would be far better. I think we both need the exercise, pretty maiden."

"You should learn to ride to exorcise your energies sir."

"I ride very well, girl."

"Surely not horses, since you chose to walk up here behind me sir."

"No, not horses."

"You prefer bicycles?"

"I prefer maidens."

"I'm sure that's a rare experience, sir."

"It is an educational one."

"Oh?"

"I feel it my duty to try to educate maidens."

"'The Carded Stranger's School for Dissolute Young Ladies'?"

"That sounds like a nice title."

"You should add it to the next calling card you leave here then sir."

"I hope to add a local title to my card shortly, girl."

"Tell me sir, is that a quest or a calling?"

"A calling, as you would have learnt, had you been paying attention to the sermon today."

"I was trying to be the perfect soul: letting the sounds of the words permeate my mind."

"Perhaps I am seeking the perfect soul to educate to my palate."

"Your appreciation is most welcome, sir."

"I suspect I shall want one good maiden, rather than a lot of mediocre ones."

"That would be an exclusive school sir, but if such is your preference..."

"I want you now, girl. Come up with me," he reached out to grab her again, but she slid easily away from him to the other side of the table.

"Master is an educationalist too"

"Does master share you as well as his learning?"

"Share me, sir?"

"Offer you to other men." "The idea gives him some pleasure, I believe."

"But the reality eludes him?"

"Yes sir."

"He does not try very hard?"

"He enjoys his fantasies, sir."

"And are you willing?"

"I like to please."

"Your body pleases me - you are lightly tanned and lightly boned."

"Some might like to tan me more and bone me for that matter."

"I'm sure they do. Have many tanned you?"

"Why, sir, do you fear to whip where others have been?"

"Not at all. I just wish to know the extent of your experience."

"I have served several masters and teased many more gentlemen." "I'd love to help you to improve your score, Margot."

"I'm sure you would, sir, but what would you want with a young chit like me though?"

"I would want to control you."

"When I am ready, sir. I don't want you upsetting my horses or master."

"I would turn you into a very, very high class slut."

"Oh my! As opposed to a feisty trader's daughter?"

"Yes. I shall want to watch you being fucked by upper class gentlemen." "Do you not wish to indulge yourself?"

"Oh yes."

"Not in your dotage yet then, sir?"

"Think of me as well rounded and mature."

"I have been sir, though it would have been rude to remark upon your rotundity before now."

"All the better to roll with you girl. Now show me to your bed chamber."

"Hush," she whispered, "I hear voices in the hallway. Master and Mistress are back."

The heavy front door slammed and footsteps crossed the hallway.

"Will they call for you now?" he whispered back, tugging once more at her wrist.

"Not at once."

One set of footsteps paused at the parlour door. They both held their breaths as the handle of the door turned slowly. The door never opened though as the master of the house called out and summonsed his wife to his study.

"That was a close shave," he muttered, moping the perspiration from his forehead.

"You do not look as if you need another one, sir. It might be well advised to take your leave."

"You have a point there, Margot," he consented. "How come you look completely unruffled?"

"Master is a stickler for habit. He always requires the mistress to do her weekly accounting for the household expenditure at this time on a Sunday."

"I am glad that your master is such a pedant when it comes to routine."

"My mistress will be less glad when he discovers her unauthorised purchases, sir."

"Is there another way out?"

"I suspect those may be her very words, when he tells her to fetch her hairbrush."

"Be serious girl."

"I am, sir."

"You are evasive."

"With you in the back parlour I need to be, sir."

"I would be quit of this place sooner rather than later, girl. Do not try my patience any further or you may share your mistress's agonies."

"Shall I fetch my hairbrush for you, sir?"

"No minx! You are quite infuriating."

"Anger will not take you out through the scullery and the little passage at the back, sir."

"Take me through the scullery and up that promising back passage of yours."

"You want to take me up my back passage? Is there time?"

"There may be many times when I will want it, but this is not one of them, you saucy chit."

"Come sir. Let me show you my backdoor," she giggled and hiked her skirts a little to show one calf and then the other.

"You are a wicked tease, Margot, " he scolded her and stepped behind her, pushing her into the scullery, tugging at her earlobe. He smiled in the dark room, as she suppressed a squeal. "Tell me, girl, are you often alone with your horses?"

"You want me to bear centaurs, sir?"

"Have you been teased with a riding crop?" he whispered hoarsely standing behind her, pressing the outline of his sex against the hollow between her buttocks.

"They are availed of in the stables, sir."

"Centaurs are fantasy animals."

"We all have our fantasies, sir," she stepped away from his clutching hands, brushing him off as if he was an insect. "Many of us wish to see our fantasies fulfilled."

"I was just trying to follow your train sir - but the geography of your mind is as yet unfamiliar."

"As is the geography of your body, Margot," he sighed, resting his hand on an old pine dresser, as she escorted him through the servants dining quarters, a place where her betters were hardly likely to venture. The dilapidated furniture, badly positioned rocked and the china seemed to shudder on its shelves. "It still remains a mystery to me too, lithe though it seems."

"You leap about like a satyr, sir," she scolded him, deftly catching a plate, as it slid from the upper shelf and depositing it carefully on the floor, bending to full advantage, knowing that he could do nothing to her now. "Try to concentrate on not making too much noise. See the backdoor is just ahead."

"I would like to share your mystery, Margot. I have been watching your backdoor swinging from side to side, carefully for the last five minutes."

"I cannot promise you anything, sir, especially if you are rude." "Despite the loss of my five sovereigns," he bowed and slipped his cloak back on, feeling the chill outside. "I feel you will be worth the attempt."

"I am glad to have earned your praises, sir."

"Goodbye for now, Margot," he leant forward to kiss her, closing his eyes and visualising her hazel eyes, open wide as he took her forcefully in the field behind the farmhouse, the horses whinnying as he thrust into her over and over again until he was a spent force.

He smiled to himself at the thought, but it was a smile that froze on his face as he found himself kissing the warm wood of the thick door that she had closed on his face.

His eyes flickered open and he peered at the house almost angrily. Five sovereigns - the jade had played him well.

Leaning up against the brickwork, he could just about make her out through a poorly glazed window. As he stared at the blurred movements, trying to make out her form, the horses behind him might have heard him muttering to himself plaintively: "Where is she?"