Where It All Began

Story Info
Two teens find love as outcasts.
2.5k words
3.48
6.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters portrayed are over 18.

*****

I had to go so bad! In all my life, I've never felt this heated. I ran to the closest bathroom; into the closest stall, pretty much slamming the door behind me. I released my cock just as a steady stream of piss made a bee-line for the toilet bowl. I moaned as my urine gradually exited my body. That honestly had to be the best piss of my life.

I zipped up my pants and tried opening the door. It wouldn't budge. 'Fuck!' I thought. 'What the hell am I suppose to do now? God I hate this place!' I heard someone come into the bathroom. Yet the footsteps were so quiet.

I heard a soft moan come from the other side of my stall door. "Hey, is everything alright in there?" The voice was so silky and soft. Wait... what was a chick doing in the guys' bathroom?

"No, the door's jammed. I'm stuck!" I heard her soft moan again. I peeked under the door to see a pair of school girl shoes. Probably just another cock sucking, no comitmemt fucking prep. The whole school was jammed full of them, so that really wouldn't surprise me any.

"Hold on a second." I heard the handle jiggle as she worked on getting me out. I'll be honest I was starting to feel claustrophobic. Part of the handle actually snapped off and fell to the floor. The door slowly swung open. 'My god...' That's all my brain could muster. She was gorgeous. Straight blonde hair lightly fanned over her face, big blue green eyes, sensual lips, a cute little nose. My eyes slowly trailed down to her lucious breast. They were modest size, just the way I liked them. Her hips were curved perfectly, her thighs nice and thick. Her feet looked so much smaller now though. My mind was cloaked in a heavy fog, I didn't even feel her hold my hand.

"Hey, are you alright? Do you need to go to the infermary?" I couldn't break out of my daze. This girl was amazing, and she was actually touching me!

"W-what? Oh! Eh, just take me back to my dorm." Wait did I really just ask her that? I think my other head was starting to take control of my predicament.

"Oh, okay." She slowly walked out of the bathroom with me and we were on our way to my dorm. My roommate had dropped out at the beginning of the year, making it so I didn't have to share a dorm with any other students. You could call me a loner, but I prefer to be called someone who has a low bullshit tolerance level. My dorm was actually hidden away from all the others as well.

"Well, here we are." I said as I brought out my keys to get in the room. The door squeaked open, it sounded old as hell, but the rest of the dorm was practically new. "Wanna come in? I could fix you a little drink."

"Oh that's really sweet, but no thank you." She sounded so modest, yet why was she dressed so slutty? In a school girls outfit! "I mean, I don't even know you're name."

"Christopher. You can call me Chris if you want."

"I'll stick with Christopher. It sounds so sophisticated." Her eyes shimmered as my name passed her lips, almost like it was meant to do so.

"And what's your name, beautiful?" Well, at least I was trying to flirt with her. I'm not really good at talking to people in the first place, let alone females!

"Allison. Just don't call me Alli, I hate when people do that." She walked into my dorm, carfully shutting the door behind her and locking it. "Just so we won't be disturbed."

"Ah don't worry your pretty little head. No one comes around to bother me anyways." I turned and walked over to my mini-fridge. "Now, would you like just one drink?" She walked up behind me and hugged me. I could feel her chest mash up against my back. 'Huh, she's not wearing a bra either...' I heard her soft moans again.

"I'll drink whatever, whenever." I passed her a mini bottle of Smirnof. The stuff got me feeling loose, just not drunk off my ass. "Mmm, looks like we have the same taste in vodka Handsome." She winked so seductively at me. I felt my eleven and a half inch cock start to harden at this beauty's actions. She sat down on my bed, her skirt cascading around her thighs. 'Perfect spot for the perfect girl... Wait what?' My thoughts were stuck on her like crazy.

I sat next to her. "So, you comfy enough?"

"Yea... May I take off my shoes. They're making my feet so sore hun." I didn't speak. I lowered myself off the bed and down to the floor. Gently, I peeled her shoes off of her sore feet. Her feet looked so soft. I couldn't resist. I lightly kissed her left foot. She giggled.

"Ticklish?" She nodded. I gave her a little smirk, lightly blowing over where I had left my kiss. Her toes curled slightly as another moan erupted out of her. 'Don't blow this Chris,' I heard in my head, 'She could be the one.' I shook my head. Damn thoughts.

"Yea a little bit. Come sit up here Handsome, I'm so lonely." I looked up into her eyes, the desire in them glistening like fresh pond water on a warm spring day. She bit her lip as I crawled up to her, leaving little kisses up her right leg.

I lingered a bit at the hem of her skirt. It was pleated and so ruffled; there must've been multiple layers to it. "Do you want to get a little bit comfyer Beautiful?"

"But... I..." It was obvious that she was lost due to my actions on her sexy body. I took her hand in mine and kissed it softly. "I'm... not wearing any... um..." she whispered something under her breath.

"Panties? Not wearing a bra either? You naughty, naughty girl!" I joked, yet her deep pink blush told me that everything I said was true. "Awe don't be shy," I calmed her, "You don't have to take off your clothes if you don't want to. I'm not the type of guy that'll force you to have sex with me." Now that was 100% true.

"Good, because I'm still a... virgin..." She hid her face in my blankets. God she looked so damn adorable. My cock was aching as it forced to tear a hole in my pants.

"Heh, same here gorgeous." Why would I confess something like that?! My brain must've been stuck on autopilot because the next thing I knew I had her pressed to the matress kissing her deeply. She moaned under me. I moaned back as I felt her erect nipples press into my chest. I grinded my cock into her thigh, yet I had absolutely no idea where this primal instinct was coming from. What had gotten into me?

I snapped out of my trance and quickly pushed up off of her. She squirmed trying to get me back on top of her.

"Allison, I think we're going a little too fast. But I can't stop. I'm sorry I can't control myself." I stood up and caressed her face in my hand. "C'mon. I wanna do something for you." She stood quickly. I lead her to the bathroom, which was not too small, but just the right size for two people to be in there at the same time. I pulled out some scented body scrub for her.

"I'm confused. Do I smell?" She looked at me with deep concern.

"No, you smell so good. Like strawberries dipped in vanilla. I just thought you'd like to relax and unwind a bit before bed. That is if you'll stay..." I looked down at the floor. So much for being confident.

She looked up at me and kissed my cheek. "Of course I'll stay. You're the only one in this whole school who has ever even paid any mind to me. I've only been here for a week, I was never even assigned a dorm. No clothes besides this ridiculous donated outfit, no friends. But now," She stared into my eyes; into my soul, "I have you Christopher." She kissed my lips. I couldn't help but moan. She sounded like her time here had been full of dissapointment, and now she found a rose in the field of dandelions that was the population of our school.

"Here," I leaned over and started her bath, "I'll leave you to relax for a little bit before bed." She looked so lovely as she unzipped her skirt. It swiftly fell to the floor along with her thin shirt. God she looked so amazing. Her breast were perky and topped with light pink nipples; perfect for sucking. My eyes lingered down to her pussy. She was completely hairless. She turned to test the water, and I started to drool. Her ass was so amazing and looked so firm. To make things sound simpler, her ass was huge!

"Thank you for all of this Christopher. I feel so loved." She kissed my forehead and shooed me out of the bathroom. The door silently shut behind me. I walked over and layed on my dishelved bed. It was so soft, so warm. I don't know when it happend, but I passed out with another raging hard on.

______________

"Pssst. Wake up Boo-Boo Chan." I heard echo through my head. I stretched out a bit, and felt Allison's finger tracing circles on my chest. Opening my eyes, I was shocked. The room was bathed in a soft candle light; the scent of lavender and vanilla wafting into my nostrils.

"Mmmm, it smells nice in here. And don't you look sexy." She had her hair up in a towel and there wasn't a single trace of makeup on her face. She looked even better without it. She looked so comfortable in my oversized bath robe.

She cuddled into my chest and hugged me tight. "Only for you baby." She planted a soft kiss on my lips, and this one actually sent shocks through my body.

"So, what do you wanna do?" I looked over at the alarm clock on my desk. 2:24am. So much for staying up with her all night.

"I wanna eat, Boo-Boo Chan. I 'raided' your cabinets and cooked us up some fettuchini with a light sauce. Is that okay?" Man it's like Allison was reading my mind... or my stomach in this case. I couldn't even remember the last time I'd had a decent meal, more or less a romantic one at that.

"That's perfect, Beautiful." I got up and rushed over to the table. Oh god, she had out bread and everything! It made me feel like I was about to dine at a 5 star resturant with a gorgeous sweetheart. My mouth watered so much that a bit of drool leaked down onto my plate.

She giggled, "Looks like someone enjoys what they see. Here," She placed the fettuchini on my plate, lightly glazing it with the sauce. Above all, she buttered a large slice of bread, put some sauce on it, and put it on the side of my pasta. She also gave me a wine glass of Smirnoff and chopsticks. I was in love.

"I think you just put magic on my plate baby! This looks amazing!" She blushed at me and kissed my forehead. She set up her own plate and our date was under way. She looked like a pro as she twirled her fettuchini around her chopsticks and brought it up to her lucious lips, taking every bite slowly, savoring her masterpeice. I on the other hand scarfed my food down as if it was my last meal. She laughed as sauce landed on my cheeks from me eating like a savage animal. I let her gently wipe off the sauce with her thumb, falling deeper and deeper in love with her with every touch.

"That was amazing honey. You're such a great cook." I got up and put my empty plate in the sink. She still had about half a platefull left to finish, but to me it looked like she was about to puke.

"T-thank you." She put her hand over her eyes and groaned in pain.

"Allison is everything okay? You don't look very well." Her skin had paled dramatically over our date. She uncovered her eyes and let her arm fall limply to her side. Her eyes were severely dialated, so much so that all I could see were black voids. What the fuck was wrong with her?!

"I don't feel ve-" she fell out of her chair, almost hitting the floor, but thankfully I was there to catch her. She felt so warm; too warm. Maybe her body was reacting to the food she made, or to the body scrub if she used it. I layed her in bed, carfully laying a thin blanket over her. Even in this state, she still looked so angelic.

I let her be for a couple minutes to put away the food. It looked and tasted perfectly fine to me. I guess some people can't handle their pasta. Once all the food was put away and in the fridge, I returned to the bedside. She was gone. "Allison?" I called out. I didn't hear her leave. "Allison?!"

"In... here..." I heard come weakly from the bathroom. I walked over quietly and saw her hunched over the toilet, vomit on her lips. I went in to comfort her, lowering myself next to her and gently hugging her as she shook in my arms. She puked again.

"Too much food?"

"Too much drink." Yep. That explained it all. I forgot the fact that with some people food and vodka don't mix very well. I rubbed her back as she puked more.

"I'll be right back." I went back out into the kitchen to get sleep medicine for her. The stuff knocked you out quick, but it also aided in stopping puking. I rushed back to the bathroom to see her raise herself, only to induce more vomiting. "Do you think you could hold off your vomit to take this honey?" I showed her the bottle as she looked back at me, slowly nodding. She took the bottle from my hand and took a swig.

Allison started to gag, but she didn't puke again. "Gah! What the fuck even IS this?" She stared angrily at the bottle, but her stare started to soften. "Take me to bed baby?" She held out her arms. I picked her up and took her back to bed, lowering her onto the bed gently. She pulled me down and deeply kissed me. "Goodnight Christopher. I love you." My eyes widened in joy as the words came out of her.

"I love you too Allison. Sweet dreams." I fell asleep with her in my arms, lightly purring as she slept.