Where It All Began

Story Info
A young man discovers an affection for transsexuals.
1.4k words
4.31
15.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up that morning like any other morning. I shut off the alarm, swung my feet to the floor and stumbled to the bathroom with my eyes half shut. As I brushed my teeth a vision from my deep sleep that night popped into my head. My jaw dropped, I stopped brushing and stared in the mirror with wide eyes and foaming mouth. I don't usually remember my dreams, so it was odd that this image was so vivid but there was no mistaking that the girl I was making out with in my dream was sporting nice big wood! No doubt about it. It was big, it was hard, and it made me hot as hell.

I looked behind me, out the bathroom door to the bed where my fiancé was still asleep. She was adorable; shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, a fresh, freckled girl next-door face. She was naked in bed, the sheets barely covering her curvy figure. I should have been thinking about crawling back into bed with her to continue where we had left off the night before. Yet, at that moment, all I could think about was the girl with the big dick in my dream and I was hard as a rock.

She was a beautiful transgender girl, the girl in the dream. She was soft and warm and cuddly, with a dick! I stood motionless as I stared in the mirror allowing the dream to unfold in my consciousness. I could feel her hard dick and soft ample breasts against my body. I shook my head furiously trying to shake the image and went back to brushing my teeth with more purpose.

True story. That was the origin of my attraction to T-girls. Of course I didn't see it as an attraction at first but I could not shake the image of that dream from my head. Even today the image of the girl with the dick from that dream remains vividly etched in my mind. I first went through a curiosity phase, that is to say, I dismissed it as a curiosity. Not a desire and certainly not an attraction; but a curiosity. As days turned to weeks though, I couldn't shake the image in my mind. I had to see it for real, so I began to look in to it. This being the days before the Internet was prevalent, I bought a copy of Screw magazine. I found listings for TV/TG working girls. Then I saw an ad for Show World in Times Square. They had a full floor of live "Chicks with Dicks." I had to go.

The next day I took a long lunch and made the short walk from my office on 42nd and 5th to Times Square. When I entered Show World, I followed the signs downstairs to find the "Chicks with Dicks." I paused at the bottom of the stairs and took in what lay before me. The narrow hall was lined with peep booths. The ones closest to the stairs seemed to be single video booths. Down the hall toward the back, I saw scantily clad girls stationed outside the booths. At the end of the hall was a sign for a theater showing live, naked chicks with dicks. I headed toward the sign.

As I walked slowly down the hallway, I took it all in. And as I approached the scantily clad girls wearing lots of makeup and showing off their tight hard bodies, they smiled and urged me to step inside their booth. These were the type of buddy booths with a glass partition that can let you look at each other with the touch of a button, and a small slot between the two. One girl even tried to grab my hand and lead me into her booth but I politely declined. Clearly these were girls with something extra, and damn were they hot! I could feel my cock begin to grow in my pants as I headed for the theater, a good place, I thought, to explore my new fascination.

I paid my $10 and entered through a turnstile. It was a very small, dimly lit room with chairs lined up in rows facing a small slightly raised stage. The crowd was sparse with a handful of men in suits staring at the stage where a girl wearing only a bra, a short mini-skirt and high heels was gyrating on-stage. I took a seat in the back to observe.

As she danced, the girl on the stage took off her bra to reveal her firm, perky breasts. The first song soon faded into the second and she took off her mini skit and pulled down her panties. Now naked, she began to stroke her cock. As I watched her cock grow bigger and harder with each stroke so did my own cock until it was straining at my suit pants. I began to stroke myself through my pants as I watched her step off the stage into the audience. She stood in front of a man in the first row that handed her a bill and she allowed him to then stroke her cock. Watching this scene unfold with another guy and another guy, I was beside myself. The thought of touching her big, hard cock made me crazy with desire. I found myself pulling down my zipper and pulling my cock out of my pants. I began stroking myself as I thought how much I really want my hand on her cock.

She worked her way through the audience and as she neared me I felt myself trembling - I could barely sit still I was so excited. I looked up at her as she stood in front of me and she smiled - she was pretty and her cock was big and thick and standing at attention. I reached into my pocket and handed her a bill and she offered her cock to me. I took her rather large cock in my hand and began to stroke it. Her cock was smooth and hard and thicker than mine. My mind was reeling. I was so flush with excitement I was afraid I just might cum right then and there. She then took my other hand and placed it on her firm, round breast. Her breasts were small. They weren't implants, but were perky and plump, I assume from hormones.

She must have sensed how excited I was, or maybe it was my desperation she sensed. Or maybe she just wanted to put on a show. Because while I stroked her cock and massaged her boobs, she took my rock hard cock in her hand and motioned for me now to stand up. Without hesitation I stood and suddenly became very conscious that I was standing with my cock out of my pants in front of the handful of men in suits, but as soon as this incredibly sexy girl with a bigger cock than I began to give me a hand job nothing else mattered.

She stroked me slowly at first, and then quickened her pace and pressed her naked body against me and talked dirty in my ear. It was just like my dream - her hard dick and soft ample breasts rubbing against me as she stroked me harder and faster. I was so fucking turned on I couldn't hold back any longer and exploded all over the floor of the theater. When I was done she started to lick my cum off her hand before sticking her finger in my mouth for me to lick my own cum from her finger.

She returned to the stage and I sat back down to regain my composure. I wondered, was this how they treated all new customers? I stayed for a short time after she exited the stage. They began to play porn on the monitor and announced that the next live girl would be on the stage in 15 minutes. I couldn't stay as work awaited my return to the office, but there was no doubt I would return.

My curiosity satisfied, I surrendered to desire. I found myself making numerous return trips over the next year or so to visit the "chicks with dicks" downstairs at Show World. It was a wonderful period of discovery. Watching. Touching. Desiring. And that was the start of my love affair with trans women, my discovery of my bi-sexuality and my eventual transformation to cross-dressing myself.