Where It Counts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because of the consequence, I could never show these pictures to anyone, especially Michelle's very pretty mother. I could, however, look at them myself and relive every magical second of the times I spend with Tiny Michelle and my granddaughter's incredibly nice body.

Then again, I wonder what would happen if my daughter, Tracy, saw those pictures of her daughter spending real quality time with her very contented grandfather.

Would the forty-year-old honey overreact and get real pissed at her old man for popping her daughter?

Or would the hot looking Tracy and her also fine body, do the exact opposite of what I'd expect her to do and pose naked for the camera too?

Hmm, an interesting question that can only be answered by leaving the pictures out where Tracy can find them on her very next visit.

Stay tuned. Tracy already called. She's coming by tomorrow to bring me some of her home baked cookies. She made a batch especially for me, but she also made some for her husband to take with him on one of his weeklong business trips.

In case you're wondering, Michelle's pictures are already placed in a strategic location where anyone can find the, even an inquisitive mother.

12