Where My Loyalties Lie Ch. 01

Story Info
A man hires a new secretary. The next day, his life changes.
1.9k words
3.65
27.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Miss Hutchins, what experience do you have?"

She fidgeted in her chair.

"None," she said, "but I'll work hard and I'm a quick learner."

"Yes, you said that in your resume" I replied.

No response.

"Alright, why should I hire you?" I asked.

"I... I don't know."

"Take your time. There's no hurry."

She paused for a minute.

"I'll work for minimum wage," she said.

Her sharp green eyes met mine, and a hint of a grin swept across her face as she averted her gaze.

"Deal," I joked.

She laughed. A small drop of perspiration dripped onto her shoulder.

"Look, you seem like a nice girl, so I'll give you a trial."

"You will?"

"Yes. Two weeks. If you prove you are capable, I'll hire you full time."

"Thank you so much, Mr Edwards," she exclaimed.

"I'll see you at nine in the morning. Don't be late."

I shook her hand and watched as she strutted out of my small office.

That evening, I was cooking dinner when I heard my wife, Sarah, come through the door.

"How was your day, honey?" she asked

"Good. I hired my new secretary," I replied.

"That's good."

She walked into the kitchen to give me a hug, sensing that I was tired. I looked at her, and as they inevitably did, my eyes moved down. The reason for this was simple. My wife had what could be referred to as huge breasts.

I embraced her tightly, feeling the soft, firm flesh against me. She pulled away, to my disappointment, but then started to slowly dance.

My eyes took in every curve as she backed slowly away, dark hair swaying softly. I heard dinner burning, but there was no way I would look away from this show.

Her breasts swayed pendulously, as if trying to hypnotise me.

Sarah began to slowly pull the bottom of her shirt up, just far enough to show her braless state.

"You want this?" she purred.

I only nodded.

Her hands pulled the bottom of her shirt up the slopes. I saw pink.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I walked towards her, but she puts both hands out to stop me. The top fell back down.

I backed away. Her hands retraced their steps.

As the bottom of her shirt lifted the mountains of flesh, I held my breath.

My hand snaked its way into my pants. She lifted the shirt ever higher, taking her breasts with it. Finally, they dropped. They bounced and shook in an incredible display of motion.

Then, they were still. They jutted out, in an unwitting mimicry of my penis, which was by then also free.

Sarah pulled her shirt over her head, causing them to jiggle. Her hand caught one in motion.

She gave me a devilish look.

Just the anticipation of what was coming caused me to burst. I moaned as I came on the floor between us.

"Look at the mess you've made, you naughty boy," she said.

I watched in silence, waiting.

She slowly lifted her breast to her mouth, and stared straight into my eyes as she began sucking on her erect nipple.

Her free hand gestured me over.

I obeyed. She removed the nipple from her mouth.

"It seems I can't suck both at the same time."

She lifted her other breast invitingly.

I tried to grab it, but she stopped me.

"Turn dinner off, lover boy."

Dinner was ruined, but by that stage, I was more concerned about dessert.

This time she allowed me to handle her breast. I lifted it to my mouth as she resumed attending to the other.

So soft. So firm. My other hand strayed down to her butt. I gripped the soft curves and pulled her in closer.

We both separated from our stations, as if we were one body. She pulled my mouth to hers. My hands went straight to her breasts, and hers to my ass. She jammed her tongue into my mouth and I reciprocated. She pulled away only to pull my jeans off. We reconnected.

I removed my hands from my breasts and lifted her legs. I walked, lips locked to hers, into the lounge room. I let her down gently on the lounge, before pouncing on top of her.

Suddenly, her phone rang.

She moved out from under me, giving me a peck on the lips, and walked over to her phone.

I watched her breasts, swaying gently, while she talked. She got off the phone, frowning.

"I'm sorry, hon, but they need help at work," she told me.

"Can I at least say goodbye?" I asked.

She smiled.

"Fine, but just for a second."

She walked over to me and I caressed her boobs until she pulled away. I stood to give her a kiss, and she rushed to get her clothes back on.

"To be continued," she teased, as she walked out the door.

I waited for her for several hours. When she finally came home, I went to kiss her, but she pulled away.

"Sorry honey, work really took it out of me."

She went straight up to bed, and I followed behind like a lost puppy.

Within minutes, she was asleep, and I was left to think about the wild sex we could have been having.

Soon, I too fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to find that Sarah had already left. Disappointed, I got up to get ready for work.

As I went downstairs, I saw a note on the coffee table.

'Hey honey, there's something I need to talk to you about tonight. Lunch is in the fridge. Love you. Xx'

I pondered what she could want to discuss.

I arrived at work, and was glad to see Emily, the new secretary, had arrived early. She wore a light blue tank top and jeans. This was fine, of course, as I hadn't instated a dress code.

I showed her the ropes throughout the day and, true to her word, she was a quick learner. We got along well, too, making jokes and talking about a range of topics throughout the day. She was great to have around.

I left work that night and drove home, remembering that Sarah wanted to talk to me about something.

I entered the house and saw her sitting on the lounge. She patted the spot next to her.

I sat down.

"Honey, I've been thinking about something," she said. "Before I tell you, though, I want to know that I have your support."

"Yes, of course." I said. "What is it?"

"I've decided to get a breast reduction."

Now, at this point, a million thoughts rushed into my head.

Was she serious?

Why?

The over-ruling thought, though, was denial.

I realised I'd been sitting in silence for several minutes.

"Why?" I finally asked.

"I know you love them, but it just makes sense," she said.

That wasn't good enough for me.

"How does it make sense?"

"Well, they're sagging more and more, they're giving me back pain, bras are expensive, and they just get in the way so much. You wouldn't understand."

"Honey, can you please reconsider? I thought you liked them?"

"I know, but this is something I have to do. I'm not getting them removed completely, they'll still be a nice size, but I can't handle them like this anymore."

I was distraught.

How could she take them away from me?

I stood up and walked upstairs, into the bedroom. Before long, I had fallen asleep, unable to face the reality of her decision.

The next day, at work, Emily could tell something was up.

"Are you okay, boss?" she asked me as I sank back into my chair.

"No," I snapped.

She came around behind me and began to massage my shoulders.

This did the trick of calming me down.

"What's wrong?" she asked, as her hands worked their magic.

"It's my wife," I said. "She's decided to get a breast reduction."

I realised that I had just shared some very personal information. Her hands didn't stop, though. Already, I felt a connection with her, as if she were my daughter.

"Can I see a picture of her?" asked the sweet 18-year old.

"Yeah, sure." I fished my phone out of my pocket, moaning as she found a particularly tense spot on my back.

She stopped moving her hands and leaned over my shoulder, flicking her long blonde hair behind her.

I pulled a picture up, and heard a soft gasp next to me.

"Wow, she's almost as big as mum."

It took me a second to register this, but when I did, I felt movement in my pants.

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, there's not much in it, though."

"Wow."

"She puts her mouth to my ear.

"You can come over and meet her if you want," she whispers.

A shiver runs down my spine.

I'm a loyal guy, but that's mainly due to my wife having the best breasts around. Should I do it?

Emily moves from behind my back and winks one of her sharp green eyes at me as she walks to her desk.

I spent the rest of that day thinking about Emily's revelation. Eventually, I decided against going.

I'd spent almost ten years with Sarah. We'd married, had countless hours of crazy hot sex, and done things I wouldn't have dreamed of otherwise. She deserved my loyalty.

I went home that night to find the house lit with candles. If this was a peace offering, I would take it with both hands.

"Wait there, honey. I'll be out in a minute," called my hot buxom wife.

I took a seat on the lounge and waited.

Within a minute, she appeared from the kitchen, wearing nothing but an apron. What got me, though, was the plate of bacon and eggs balanced atop her breasts. She picked it up with her hands and put it on the coffee table, bending down so I could see the mouth-watering canyon of cleavage underneath the apron. She stood up, and I marvelled at how the apron managed to constrain her huge breasts.

I approached her and fondled the twins in my hands.

Her brown eyes belied the crazy look that meant I was in for a wild night.

She pressed her lips against mine, as my hands roamed all over her soft body.

She started moaning loudly as my hands traced circles around her nipples.

She pulled her lips away from mine and slowly crouched down. Her hands went to my belt, and she had my pants down in record time. She grinned as she saw my erect penis, and I gasped as she licked along the shaft. She teased the head with her tongue expertly. Just as it seemed like she was going to take it in her mouth, she'd pull away.

Finally, she took it in her mouth. I pumped slowly as she grabbed my ass with both hands. Slowly, I increased the pace, watching her boobs jiggle back and forth with the movement. In one smooth motion, she took my cock all the way down her throat, suppressing her gag reflex. She moaned softly, and I pulled back, before ramming into her mouth again. I was close. Sensing this, she released my cock and began to tease the rod with her tongue again.

"No baby, please. I'm so close," I begged her.

She just moaned and licked the shaft again.

She stood up.

"Tell me you agree that I should get a reduction," she said.

"I'm sorry baby, I can't."

She stepped back.

"What?"

Shit. Danger. Danger.

"You know I love you baby, but I don't think you should."

She turned around, exposing her fine ass, and stormed upstairs.

Maybe I should have taken Emily up on her offer after all.