Where No Man Has Gone Before

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
214 Followers

"Will it be hard, or painful? What will I have to do?" She had me worried now.

Now she blushed again and with the look of a woman who had made a decision, said, "Be my companion."

My jaw dropped almost to the deck. Okay, so I had lost my manhood. At least now, I was a young, beautiful woman. (To tell the truth I was barely an average looking man.) I'm going to live another 3,000 years, and in exchange for this, I only have to be her companion for one year? Pinch me! Hell, I had to put in 4 years with the Marines, and all I got from them was, screwed. Of course, I might be in the same jam, but this screwing looks much more palatable! Time to check for the hook.

"Are you going to hurt me, or beat me?

"No."

"Do I have to wear men's cloths?"

"Do you want to?"

Both hands palm out presenting my naked self I said, "With this body? Not a chance." On to more questions, "Are you going to give me to any mean people?"

"No."

By this time, we were sitting on the floor with our foreheads nearly together (Yes, I know, just like a pajama party, except I have no Jammies, and I have an ass that would make Cheryl Tiegs Jealous.). "Do I have to do anything life threatening?"

"No."

"Are you going to make me have unending mind boggling lesbian sex?"

"No."

"Why not?" I said in a mock pout.

That got me another giggle.

I got somewhat serious, "When you changed me I got the impression, I was going to someone else."

"You were," she said, "but I saw you first. Anyway, I've been kind of lonely, and I can afford it." Now it was her turn to tear up, "I wouldn't be able to be sure you would get a good home at the auction, and I couldn't bear what some of those women might do to you."

I hugged and kissed her. She kissed me right back, she lightly rubbed my huge nipple which sent a shudder through me and I started kissing down the side of her neck, down her shoulder, and out toward her grapefruit sized breast, I extracted her lovely melon from it's hiding place and let my full lips brush her nipple ever so slightly.

She gasped, then gently held me away, "I have to go check the course and control, don't you move a muscle," pointing her finger at me.

"Yes, mistress Sa' Indie," I said grinning.

"You stop that, or you will be punished."

I giggled.

She was back in a flash, helped me up, and then she showed me her boudoir (Yup, it's pink.), with a nice big bed of fluffy soft lavender pillows. I couldn't help myself, I squealed in delight (Knock it off, I'm new at this.).

"You are so cute," I think she was stuck on a theme. Odd thing was I knew it couldn't be due to my physical appearance (If it wasn't me in here, my tongue would be sweating just looking at me.), we looked almost identical, and she didn't seem the kind of lady who is overly stuck on herself, at least not like I was stuck on her looks (My looks? My self-image hasn't caught up to where her image was also the same image of 'self,' for me).

We jumped on the pillow bed like schoolgirls (One of us 44, one 429, if either of us fit the 'schoolgirl' description, I guess it had to be me, in her 'world' I was barely out of diapers. It will take a while to get used to this.) and I held her just looking at her face.

She said, "I believe you had just started lunch, when I so rudely interrupted you," as she presented that lovely breast once again.

"I've been wanting this, since I first saw you," I licked my lips. I always was a breast man, come to think of it I guess now I'm a double breast man. (Sorry I got carried away.)

A strange look flowed onto her face as she lifted my big guns, "I am sorry I couldn't give you a choice on these though."

"Don't you like them?" again, I give her the mock pout.

"They are really big, I love them, but I was just thinking of you having to lug them around. Some ladies wouldn't want to," did she just call me a lady?

She didn't seem able to look me in the eye.

"For you, I would carry medicine balls on my chest, you'd just have to ask. Of course if you had a whole rack of different sizes, if anything I probably would have chosen even bigger ones," I said sheepishly blushing.

Now she was really starring into my face, "You really mean that, don't you? I abduct you in the middle of the night, take you from your home, your world, remove your manhood, and you say you love me?"

"You bet. Unless you have something incredibly gruesome hiding under here," I chided as I lifted her skirt.

"Nothing any more gruesome than you," we both giggled.

I started to caress her thighs. It made her shiver and lick her lips. She scooted closer to me. It was weird having to look up, to look her in the face. She must have been all of an inch and a half taller than I was now. She began to "feel up" my boobs, making me arch my back and moan. I reached out to reciprocate and she grabbed my hand and placed one my right breast. Using her hand, she worked my willing fingers, showing me how to twiddle my new nipple just right. I immediately demonstrated my intellectual side saying, "Unghhh…"

She whispered in my ear, "I want you to just lie there and let me introduce you to girl-on-girl sex! That is, if you're willing?"

"Oooooh Yeeeesssss mistress Sa' Indie," I said squirming.

She punched me in the arm lightly, "Knock that stuff off right now. I'm not like that!" (Whoops…)

"I'm really sorry, I never meant it," I told her, though I must have looked like I was going to cry again.

"It's okay I have some bad memories, just don't do it again, all right?" She was holding my face in her hands.

I quickly nodded (To this day she hasn't told me about the memories, so I don't bring them up.).

That got me the best French kiss I've ever had (I won't be needing a dental hygienist.). She followed that by an orgasmic nipple tonguing, taking my swollen areola in, and working it as if she was tying a cherry stem in a knot. Top that off by a pussy tongue-lashing that would get her listed in the 'Guinness Book of Galactic Records'. Her tongue flicked all around the labia, darting in with pinpoint accuracy, then out and all around inside my labia, exorcising my vaginal lips with a great amount of enthusiasm. She sucked the hood off my clit. I only wish I had been able to stay conscious for the whole thing, my first female orgasm was mind numbing.

I regained consciousness, just as she was sending me around again on my roller coaster ride in and then out of heaven, and then back in again. How many orgasm until insanity takes hold? If I could have counted them, I'd say all of those plus one. I was just plain gushing, womanly happy lube time after time.

When I could focus again, "Oh god, indentured my ass!" I said, "I think you'll have to kill me to get rid of me."

She giggled again, "I would never do that," then I saw her eyes bug, as mine had earlier, "Oh damn! I've been so enamored with you, I haven't even asked your name!"

Man, I wish I could have thought up ways to cover my 'faux pas' like that when I had been a man. Of course, she's had over 400 years to work on it.

"I have just had so many unbelievable orgasms, if I do have a name, it will take me a few days to think of it."

"You're so cute!" (Ya, ya, but I think I like having her believe I'm cute.)

I kissed her, although not as good as, she can but I did my very best and I promise to practice every day until I am. "My 'old' name isn't important anymore, it was a man's name. If I look anything like that," I indicated her incredible body, "it just wouldn't fit." Then the light goes on, "Oh I get it. You wanted me to come to that conclusion on my own, didn't you?"

She had the good taste to blush at that and nodded her head.

"Well lover, stupid as this might sound, I trust you completely. What name do you like?"

She found something interesting about her shoes, "Well, to state the obvious, lesbians don't procreate, at least not without medical intervention." Like duh… (Sorry bad habit), "Would you take my family name and the name of she who brought me into our family? "

"I would be honored and delighted," I told her somewhat in shock, it sounded to me like I was being adopted, instead of indentured. "What do I call myself now?"

"Her name is Ma' Indie."

I must really love her since I ended up with a name right off a late 70's Sci-Fi comedy. At least the likelihood I'd run into a Mo' Ork was extremely slim.

I said, "Now, let Ma' Indie see how much she can remember of the tongue Olympics you performed on me."

She let out a squeal and dove into the pillow pile hoping I'd follow. Not even one heartbeat went by. I may not be as good as she is, but I learn very quickly and I'm very enthusiastic. It didn't take me long to have her screaming, "Oh God," and have her fingernails digging into my temples (I presume she picked up the "Oh God" from me, I know now, why some of my old girl friends screamed it. Boy, do I know why!).

After enough screams, an evil grin found it's place on her face, and she told me, "Now you get welcomed into an advanced civilization properly." She stood and left the room.

I didn't know whether to be excited or frightened.

She came back with what looked to me to be a 12-inch strap-on dildo. She didn't say a word. She just had me stand up (Yes, I could finally stand up). She went around behind me, reached around my waist, and placed the proper end up against my hairless mons veneris. The damn thing must be more of that Bio-Engineered stuff, cause the parts I thought were straps, wrapped about my waist seemingly on their own, to merge with my skin. The one down below slipped up my butt crack and merged back there. That part I was expecting, it's when the thick tentacle slid into my cunt. It filled me solidly! The sensations were indescribable as it merged with my nervous system.

Dumb as it sounds, I looked down at my new enormous penis and said, "Welcome back little buddy, even though I know you're just a temporary replacement."

Then a lovely tongue was stuck down my neck while she reached out and gripped my big throbbing temporary cock.

"Holy shit Batman!" I squealed. It felt like she'd grabbed my old tool only much, much better. It was kind of a cross between an erect penis and one damn happy, clit. I sucked her nipples, licked her all over, as well as all around her happy oyster, inside and outside, until she was a wet as she could be, and begging me to use my big dildo dick on her.

Now I was never what you would call a 'John Holms' type, but I'd had my pecker doing his share of midnight push ups. However, with this thing I was receiving the sensations of having a penis, and hard as it is to believe, I could feel it in my own vagina and it fed me the sensations Sa' Indies body was feeling as well. I could feel being the fucker and the fuckee at the same time.

I could feel myself screaming "Oh God," from two places at once, as Sa' Indie and I screamed in stereo. It's a good thing that dildo has a rudimentary intelligence of its own and could take over certain muscles in our bodies so that the lovemaking kept going, even when I couldn't concentrate enough to do it, cause I had sporadically firing neurons throughout my brain like fireworks going off on the fourth of July. I would have put money on the fact that the human organism could not take that kind of pleasure. Let me tell you, these women had assuredly found a way to push it to the limits.

When the dildo finally released me, all I could do is lay there, spasm, and gurgle with what I'm sure had to be described as a stupefied grin on my pretty face.

I lay basking in the afterglow, somewhere far off I could hear Sa' Indie giggle and say (you guessed it), "You're so cute!" You can bet your ass at this moment I'm glad to be, "So cute."

When I recovered somewhat she said, "Oh darn, I just remembered. Didn't I promise not to make you have 'unending sex'?"

With a stupid smile on my face I said, "I guess we'll just have to stop once in a while to take in nourishment and clean ourselves every so often."

She giggled (I really love that giggle.), "I never thought of that."

My turn to giggle (It must be in the DNA…), "Anything I can do to help keep the orgy going?"

That got me a tonsillectomy even though I'd had mine removed… Oops, brain fade, I'd bet real money I now have perfect tonsils.

I decided an exploratory was in order. I.E., I performed a like procedure on my near twin.

I hadn't thought of that before. I didn't stop cuddling, but asked, "Don't take this wrong, because I wouldn't want to look like anybody else, but how come I look like you?"

"Oh, time to teach again so soon?" she asked.

"Not if we have to stop playing. I can wait, or if you don't want to tell me that's fine too, I can live with it," I started nibbling her ear.

"Okay later, I'm still horny for you," she pulled me down into the pillows with her (I've got to tell you making love in a room filled with enough pillows to resemble one of those jungle gyms, the ones with all the plastic balls kids play in? You have to try that at least once in your life.). She began by grabbing a 'remote control', (That is the best that I can translate the name for it.) selected a button shaped like nipples, and pressed it. I was saying, "What does that DOOOOooooooo," I found out without her having to tell me, my nipples clenched up immediately, I had the sensation of two giant, soft, warm, and wet mouths sucking in both boobs and tonguing my nipples. "OOOOoooohh."

She pressed another shaped like a vulva.

Now I felt a giant invisible tongue attack my pussy. It was so wet and soft, it easily spread my labia, and then a large part of it entered me and slowly licked from the bottom of my pussy to the top. It felt so big, it covered my entire vulva and underside, leg to leg, encompassing my clit and then oozing on.

She pressed another button and this one look like a waterfall.

Instantly my vaginal lubricant production increased on the order of say, 25 times. My cunt was gushing like a fountain, and I was orgasming like mad.

She set down the control. Grinning again she stuck two fingers into my pussy juice fountain and then raised her juicy fingers to her lips, licked them clean and said, "Mmmmm, tasty."

"Aaaaahhhaa," I said (This must be a new language I had been programmed with. It seems I now speak fluent ecstasy.)

"Oh, I don't want to waste all of this," with that, she grabbed handfuls of my juice and smeared it all over my luscious body. The sensations were… WOW! She stripped and did the same to her goddess-like body. Grabbing the remote, she turned off the cunt tongue and one booby mouth. She took both of their places, the booby with her mouth and the pussy tongue with her fingers. I get to play with her titties this time, sucking a nipple into the back of my throat and working it with my tongue. It tasted better than Dutch apple pie.

I reached her lovely pussy with my hand. She was so tight that I couldn't get more than two fingers in her. My fingers felt like her pussy was sucking them, the muscles in her vagina clenching, grabbing, and pulling them in. She has amazing vaginal control.

She let out a long languid moan and rolled on top of me squirming around. Her smooth soft hairless body sliding around, skin to skin, lips to lips, all the time my pussy fountain gushing and adding more (How could I be spewing so much lubrication? I asked about that one myself. Apparently, it has something to do with a transporter-like device supplying the proper nutrient to the right glands in unlimited quantities. Something about it having been devised as a torture device except every time it was used on a victim they begged for more, go figure?).

She worked her way around to where her head was, firmly planted between my legs and then diving in, breath held, braving the stream and licking away. Bolts of electric ecstasy racked my body. I stuck my head between her legs doing my best to please her between shrieks and spasms. She briefly capped my flow with her lips. I could feel my vagina and uterus filling up with my own cum. My stomach puffed up and then she let loose the cork. Her whole head disappeared in the flood. When next I could see her, she looked like she had just come from a swimming pool. She slicked back her hair and shut off the remote. My hand just naturally found its way to my pussy even as the last of my juices dribbled down my legs. She squirmed around and held me, as I could nothing, but moan and spasm. (Tech. Note: I don't know what material the pillows are made of, but they dried off almost immediately.)

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

When I awakened, I was alone. The only reason I did not believe it was the most erotic dream I or any other Earthling had ever had, was all those pillows and the huge jiggling melons on my chest. I immediately ran my hand back and forth on my pussy. Surprisingly I was only mildly sore down there.

I felt around under the pillows first, just to make sure Sa' Indie hadn't been caught in a pillow undertow. Nope, strike one. Next, stop at the Lou (I had to go there anyway. I'm sort of getting used to the plumbing. Yes, before you ask, the ship's plumbing and mine.)

After a brief interlude in the 'John', (Yes, it still felt erogenous to me. I realize any women who read this wouldn't believe it. On the other hand, they will be disgusted. I guess the two sensations, the male remembered compared in my head to the currently felt female ones is the only explanation I can come up with.), there is only one direction to go, (That I knew.) toward the Lounge Chair I'd been held captive in. Failing that next stop would be the Pilot Seat, but the Lounge Chair proved to contain my quarry.

Unfortunately, she was sobbing into her hands. Call it a hold over from my male self, or compassion for a loved one, but my heart melted. I rushed to find out what had happened. This time my female self came in handy and told the male to just shut up and hold her. She'll tell you when she's ready.

When she looked up into my eyes, I swear there was love there. Which made me happy somewhere in the back of my brain, but I still needed to fix it (you were wondering when that was going to crop up again weren't you!).

It took me a minute to translate, not because it wasn't English, but because anyone who has been crying like that has a hard time talking for a while.

It seems unwittingly I had screwed up her life. Not that she would get into trouble for keeping me, and not that I cost so much I would bankrupt her (I found out I was worth only about a weeks pay. That makes a girl feel valuable. Did I say Girl?). However, she didn't think she could keep doing this kind of work. She didn't think she could take the chance of 'sentencing' someone like me to some of the fates she knew awaited them.

Some ideas began blossoming in my head, and when she had calmed down some, I said, "Do you mind if I ask some questions? I have some ideas but I need to fill in some gaps," and I gently kissed her neck.

"Oh, that's right, you had a question when we made love. That one was easy. The first bio-engineered organism uses the DNA of another. It uses some of the original organisms DNA as a sort of template but not enough to produce a clone, that's why you are shorter and have a cuter nose than I do. Your original intended buyer had a thing for me so she asked me to use my DNA. I've done it a few times before. You can also see it's complicated enough to take some brain power to comprehend. I was so horny and wanted your body, I was afraid it would spoil the mood if I said anything."

"So you are saying it's sort of like I'm my own father, and you are my mother?" trying to equate it in my own frame of reference.

"I never thought of it that way before," and then she began weeping again.

Me and my big mouth!

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
214 Followers