Where No Trans Has Gone Before 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had set her eyes on this particular gal because she had the largest breasts of the four. Tasha was very much into tits right now!

As Chief of Security she was a senior officer and was entitled to drink and socialize in Ten Forward, and she often did mingle with the senior staff there, especially to try to get a card game going. But if she had her preference, she preferred to drink with the lower level crew, including her staff, in this crew lounge several decks lower - Three Below.

It promoted camaraderie. And whereas it was often not good for officers and crew to mix socially, in the Security structure it was important to make friends, since you generally lived longer on away missions if everyone else was willing to watch your back, rather than resenting you.

Besides, there were lots of good looking female crew in Three Below, who were awed by her status as chief of security.

After almost dying on Vagra II in the pool of the oily slime creature Armus, Tasha had lain in sick bay for over a week. As she slowly recovered she had given a lot of thought to why she was unhappy. It had started of course back on Turkana IV where she had had to protect herself and her younger sister Ishara from the roaming rape gangs. While she had managed to save Ishara from their cruelties, she herself had been caught several times and indignities had been heaped upon her. The last time, her escape had involved killing several of her tormentors.

While in sick bay, Deanna Troi had seen her depression and had suggested that Tasha visit her for some counselling. Tasha had looked at the Betazoid counsellor more closely and realized that her body was reacting in ways she had not expected. In their second session, Deanna had kissed her. It had been the first time Tasha had ever kissed a woman sexually. Tasha had returned the kissed hungrily and the two had ended up in the counsellor's bed together.

Tasha had never kissed a man after that.

Through her counselling sessions she realized that as a female she felt she was supposed to be weak and helpless. She realized that these subconscious thoughts were holding her back from excelling at her position as Chief of Security.

She vowed not to be held back. With Deanna's urging she began taking testosterone and steroids and working out in the gym, building muscle mass. Her attitude changed and she began to see the world from a much more dominant point of view.

A month ago, while drilling her strap on deep into the Betazoid during an official counselling session, she told Deanna that she was seriously considering transitioning to male. At that particular moment Deanna had wrapped her legs more tightly around Tasha's waist and encouraged her to fuck her harder and deeper!

Deanna had seen Tasha's unhappiness in the female role and had agreed to help her with her quest to become more masculine. The hormones and other treatments had been increased. Tasha's voice had deepened and she had actually started to have to shave. She had also become more belligerant and short tempered, which were not bad qualities in the head of security on a Galaxy class starship.

Tasha decided she'd had enough to drink. She whispered in the ear of the pretty lieutenant - Ryssa was her name, if she remembered correctly and then led her by the hand out of Three Below. Ryssa's friends waved tentative goodbyes at her and giggled.

In the corridor the cute blonde leaned against Tasha as the officer put an arm around her shoulder. "I've never let a woman pick me up before!" said Ryssa, tilting her head up for a kiss. Tasha met her lips and probed her mouth hungrily with her tongue.

When they reached Tasha's quarters, it did not take long for Tasha to get Ryssa out of her clothes. The two wrestled on the bed, lips locked firmly and hands roaming over each other's naked bodies. "So you've never had sex with a woman before?" asked the manly blonde.

"No, but I've always been curious." said Ryssa. "I've never been interested in my friends that way. But I've had my eye on you for the past couple of weeks in the bar. You aren't like any other woman! You're so dominant, almost masculine! I like that! Your hair is cut so close to your head. You've got such big muscles! And you walk with such a swagger!"

"And now I see that you have practically no breasts!" It was true. The testosterone and steroids had both modified Tasha's body. While helping her to add muscle mass, they had also flattened out her breast tissue.

Tasha smiled. "There's more than that too." She rolled over on her back and pulled Ryssa on top of her. Then she pushed the dark haired woman down. Ryssa kissed her way down Tasha's body, pausing to lick at each of her nipples, until she made her way down to Tasha's bush. Tasha had a thick crop of blonde hair covering her pubic area. Ryssa kissed her way around the area and then used her fingers to part the fur.

"I've.. I've never done this before. Licked a pussy I mean!"

"Just get in there!" commanded Tasha, pushing Ryssa's face against her cunnie. Ryssa began to lick the folds of Tasha's pussy and used her fingers to part the labial lips. There she was surprised to discover that Tasha had an erect clit that was more than an inch in length. "Oh my," she exclaimed.

"The steroids did that to me," purred Tasha. "Suck it. Lick it!"

Ryssa stuck out her tongue and licked the erect clit. Tasha's body shuddered and she pulled the lieutenant's face tight to her quim. Ryssa liked the taste and licked Tasha hungrily. For the next ten minutes Tasha ground her pelvis against Ryssa's face and had two orgasms on her tongue!

Soon she tossed Ryssa onto her back and lay across her new lover. They kissed tenderly at first, but then Tasha became more aggressive. She sucked on Ryssa's breasts and bit her nipples. She jammed fingers into Ryssa's cunnie and vigorously frigged her, scraping at her clit and sending electric sparks throughout her body. Finally she had the replicator produce an eight inch strapon which she fastened around her waist and then energetically fucked the hydroponics technician for over an hour in a variety of positions. Ryssa squirted her fuck juices all over Tasha's bed as she came several times.

Three hours after entering Tasha's cabin, Ryssa slipped her clothing back on. She extracted a promise from Tasha to call her soon and then headed off to her own quarters.

Tasha lay back on her bed and looked at the strapon in her hand. It was fun. She loved fucking these women. But something was definitely missing. She loved having the nub of the fake cock rubbing against her distended clit. She almost got off on that. Actually she got off more on the power she had over these women as she filled their pussies with her cock.

But that was it, it was not HER cock. It was just a fake plastic, rubber or other synthetic prick. She wanted her own cock to fuck with.

Well, Deanna had called her up and told her that the equipment was ready. They had the main holodeck reserved for the third shift three days later. After that, she would be much closer to her goal.

Chapter 3

Tasha fidgetted as she exited the turbolift and walked down the corridor to the main holodeck. It was reserved for several hours for her counselling session with Deanna Troi.

"Computer, open Holodeck One." she said, and the doors opened silently. She entered to find herself in what looked to be a dressing room area. Deanna was waiting for her there. She grabbed the short Betazoid woman and tried to give her a long lingering kiss, but Deanna pushed her away.

"We have some serious preparations to make here, before we begin. Save that for the scenario! Get undressed!" Both women removed their undress uniforms. "Sit up on that table," Deanna told her, and spread your legs. Tasha did as she was told. Deanna sat between her legs and reached for a box. From her point of view, it was difficulat for Tasha to see what Deanna was doing.

"Hold still. I have to take some final readings and make some adjustments." Deanna used one hand to part Tasha's thick bush to expose her pussy lips. She held a medical tricorder in the other hand and studied the readings. Her fingers came away very sticky. "God, you are so moist down there already!"

"I've been waiting for this day for over a month, ever since you suggested it! I haven't cum since I fucked that technician a few nights back, and I'm horny as hell. Of course I'm wet!!"

Deanna smiled up at her patient. "Hold still she said. This is going to tingle and then itch for a minute." Deanna took something soft and flesh like out of the box. She took a tiny control device out of the box as well and held it against the tricorder for a moment, evidently transferring some information. The she placed the flesh against Tasha's pussy and activated it. Tasha was startled as she felt something long and hard enter her pussy!

"No," she cried out!

"Relax... relax," said the Counsellor. "It's only going in an inch!"

Tasha had vowed that no one or nothing would ever enter her cunt again. After so many vicious rapes on Vagra II, and then fumbling experiences with other cadets in Starfleet Academy, she was done with vaginal sex! But this was going to be different. This was for a good purpose. She lay back and let Deanna continue.

The penetration did stop after just one inch, and then from inside her pussy, and outside she felt several tiny pin pricks. She reached her hand down to scratch, but Deanna swatted the hand away.

"Okay, reverse positions. My turn." said the kneeling Betazoid.

As Tasha hopped down from the table, she felt something soft and fleshy slap against her thigh, and, strangeness of strange, she felt something from that flesh too! Deanna spread her thighs on the table and spread her legs, revealing her cleanly shaved pussy. Tasha could not resist. As she sat, she ducked her head in and gave Deanna's pussy lips a quick lick with her tongue!

Tasha ran the tricorder over Deanna's groin. She had no idea what the readings meant, but she opened the second box and removed the small controller and touched the two devices to transfer the settings. She reached into the box and removed the fleshy bundle. What had Deanna called it? Oh yes, the cyberneuro phallus. It did indeed have the appearance of a small penis with a pair of testicles at one end and a series of small fibres attached around that same end.

She placed the base against Deanna's pussy and pressed the activation slip on the small controller. Instantly a small tube thrust itself into Deanna's pussy slit, and hundreds of tiny tendrils snaked out from the device and slid into Deanna's skin. These neuro transmitters provided feedback from Deanna's body to the device and also allowed Deanna to feel sensations from the device itself.

Deanna reached down to feel the device and scratched around the edges of the connections. To Tasha it looked like Deanna had a soft lump of ill formed sausage hanging out of her pussy.

The Deanna said, "Computer. Activate program Yar Four Seven One."

Tasha's eyes widened. Nothing else changed in the Holodeck, except that Deanna now had a soft cock hanging off of her groin! It was indistinguishable from any male cock that Tasha had ever seen. She stood up and turned to a mirror on the wall and saw that she too now had a soft cock at her groin. She touched it with her fingers, and she had sensation from the cock. She could feel those fingers on the pseudo flesh. She had full sensation in her prick! She played with the head of the cock, feeling everything that she did. Her cock began to slowly rise. She was getting an erection! And it felt good!

"As I told you, these implants will give you exactly the same sensations as any male gets from his penis" said Deanna. "They operate with or without the outward appearance that this holodeck program is providing. The holodeck itself could have given you the appearance of a cock, but could not give you the intimate feelings, hence the need to combine the two technologies!"

"Now, to test that the first function of these devices is working right," said Deanna. "Did you come with a full bladder as I asked?"

"Yes," replied Tasha. "You mean you want me to piss out of this thing?"

"Well, that is the main use to which men put their penises!" said the counsellor as she led the way to the toilet area of the change room.

Tasha thought her penis and balls felt awkward between her legs. They sort of bounced and the ballsac rubbed her thighs. As she approached the toilet, she remembered to lift the seat. She then clumsily grasped the head of her new cock in her hands and aimed the tip at the water in the receptacle. She relaxed her bladder muscles and felt the piss stream along the length of her penis and then stream out into the bowl! She looked over and saw Deanna doing the same. The grinned at each other.

"What an odd sensation!" said Deanna. Tasha agreed. She used a tissue to wipe the head of her cock then flushed it down the basin.

"Get dressed in the clothes you will find in locker three." said Deanna, as she opened her own locker. "When we step out the door of this room, everyone else in our adventure will consider you and I to be male. They will ignore any physical anomalies, such as my breasts. You are to treat every character as if they are a real person. This is supposed to be a real life simulation, with a bit of fun thrown in!"

Tasha pulled up a pair of boxer shorts, and then stopped. "Where does this thing go?" she asked. "There's no pouch, or...."

"Just let it dangle to one side or the other!" replied Deanna.

""You've tried one of these neu... cyber... fuck! You'd tried one of these cocks before?" asked Tasha as she pulled up her pants, using her hand to shift her new genitals to a less uncomfortable position.

"Only once, while training for my sex certificate back on Betazed. Never as a full adult though. So I figured I needed to try one along with you!" she smiled at her patient.

Once they were fully clothed, Deanna explained that they were attired in what she called cowboy outfits. They were dressed in rugged clothing suitable for working on a livestock ranch in the late nineteenth century on Earth.

"Are these metal stars on our chests religious symbols?" asked Tasha.

"No, they indicate that we are law enforcement officers. I'm the sheriff, and you are my deputy. This adventure is very simple. It is our job to rescue the damsels in distress, and then give them some distress of our own!" she grinned at Tasha as she removed an ancient projectile weapon from the holster she had strapped to her waist.

"Computer, run program Yar Four Seven Thirteen."

Their surroundings changed. The locker room disappeared and the two women were in a small room, the walls made of wood. On one side were a couple of barred cells. On the walls were gun racks and also some posters, putting bounties on the heads of various men - outlaws, Tasha correctly assumed.

"What now?" asked Tasha.

"Let's go find someone to fuck with these cocks!" said her therapist!

Suddenly the door burst open. A grizzled old man ran inside, out of breath. "Sheriff! There's trouble over at the saloon!"

Deanna grinned at Tasha. "Let's go see what we can do about that!"

12