Where Shopping is a Pleasure

Story Info
Father helps daughter celebrate her 18th birthday.
4.3k words
4.18
134.3k
81
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers

[©2010 BY CLINTON09; ALL CHARACTERS OVER THE AGE OF 18; NO EVENTS DESCRIBED ARE TRUE; FOR AGES 21 OR ABOVE]

[Father and daughter are challenged to abstain from sex due to oppressive mother. Daughter will be leaving in two days; can she avoid her hunky father?]

*

I was not sure that she could make it, but she did. My beautiful daughter Ellen had been brought up under the strict discipline of her dour mother, my wife Beulah. Now Ellen had turned 18 and even her 'storm trooper' mother conceded that she couldn't keep her chained down forever. In two days, Ellen would be flying to spring break in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. God, I envied the lucky young punks who would fight over my gorgeous daughter, who was pent-up in passion after 18 chaste years.

Just turned 18, my daughter was five foot five, 114 lbs., sandy blonde(with help), with an outrageous 36-23-36 figure. Her mother had given her some bras to use as she grew up. Now, the bras were much too small as her generous breasts were so much larger than her mother's that they literally had to sit atop the bra entirely.

Ellen was an athlete on the field hockey, softball and track teams. This had a funny effect. Her 18th birthday was the other day. She was scheduled to fly out to 'sexual freedom' on Friday. After her pathetic birthday party on Wednesday (family only), she started going nuts. She was so fucking horny. She went down to my little gym downstairs. The heavy punching bag that I could barely budge she barely budged herself, even with gloves on. Funny thing, though; as it swung around, she saw on the hidden back side of the bag a scotch-taped picture of Beulah. This got her riled, and Ellen used all of her youthful athletic strength and health to hit with frightening power. The punching bag swung wildly before breaking off its chains and crashing to the floor.

Ellen, huffing and puffing, was only getting started. Her hormones were driving her crazy and were linking up to adrenaline to give her almost superhuman strength. The barbell on my bench, with a weight of 400 lbs. sitting unmoved by me, had been put there as a goal. I never once even got close, but on that night, my strong, healthy hellcat daughter took the challenge. Her perfect, tanned, playmate quality body got on its back. With a grunt, she held up the enormous weight. To burn off some of her incredible sexual frustration, she did a dozen reps with that colossal barbell. She finally stopped.

On the wall, she saw a picture of me which I had taken to monitor my progress with those weights. I wasn't nearly as fit and strong as my baby Ellen, but I was pretty buff too.

In her crazy state, Ellen grabbed the picture and rushed up to her room. Her bed had short bed posts that were only six inches above the mattress, ending in wooden knobs. An incredibly horny 18 year old, Ellen locked her door, put my picture in front of her, and proceeded to get nude. She put herself on the bed, but near its left corner, with her slavering wet pussy lips against that bed post. As she stared at my picture, she gently rubbed her horny woman's parts against that knob, eliciting a moan in pleasure. With just a crude wooden knob and a blurry picture of her somewhat handsome father (i.e. me), Ellen was having the only orgasms in the house.

Beulah had news for us at the dinner table on that Wednesday of her birthday. Beulah, 52, was horribly out of shape, though she had at one time been a modestly attractive woman. I had married her for her money. I stayed chaste until Ellen was 18 so now both of us could seek our freedom.

Anyway, it was late March in Ohio where we lived. There weren't many shops with bathing suits in stock at the moment. Beulah wanted to retain control over Ellen even after she was 'set free'. She would do that by picking out Ellen's bathing suits, etc. at the Cleveland designers' mall, about 90 minutes away from us. There were some of the finest antique shops there too, so she needed me to come along also. The thing was, Beulah drove a full sized pickup--it was the only thing she could fit into. And, she didn't trust anyone else to drive. So, on Thursday, crazy as it seems, Ellen and I were forced to share the passenger seat of that standard cab pickup. For comfort's sake, both of us had on soft fleece workout togs with string ties.

It neither bothered Beulah that our safety was at risk, sharing a seat, nor that she would have her big cocked husband (who had not had 'relations' with her for many years) seated with a nubile hellcat in his lap. At first Ellen complained nonstop about how dangerous this was. Then, eureka!! As the road leading to the highway was bumpy, my burgeoning 10 inch cock was coming awake. When it brushed up against the tender tissues of my beautiful and incredibly hot daughter, she fell stone silent. Ellen immediately 'got it' and began to ever so slowly grind her hips against me. We hoped that Beulah couldn't tell when both Ellen and I moaned in pleasure after the last big pothole.

I got a fantastic idea. We normally travelled with the rear gate to the truck bed open to save gas. However, it was creaking up a storm over the bumpy road. I told Beulah we might want to stop and close the gate. She 'bought it' and pulled to the side, putting on flashers. The huge door opened with a rusty creak and my stubby wife got out.

I lifted Ellen off my lap. She asked: "What are you doing, daddy!? I was just starting to enjoy riding you and now..."

I said: "Be quiet and turn towards me sweetheart." [She did, sitting on my lap facing me. I had maybe 30 seconds as I heard Beulah struggling to lift the heavy gate. With almost frenzied desperation, I pulled my erect ten inch cock out thru my pants hole, found her similar opening, and inserted it inside the fiery hot depths of my little princess. Her eyes closed and head fell back. As I pushed her against me to disguise our union, she kissed me with fervor, muffling her orgasm. We broke apart within literally seconds of Beulah returning to the driver's seat. She stared briefly at our new arrangement. I read her mind and said:]

Me: "It was getting exhausting holding her the other way. This way she can hold on herself." [Beulah accepted this and fired up the big V-8.] "You know Duck Road would save us eleven miles in getting to the interstate." [She accepted this too. What I said was true, but I said it because Duck Road had been broken up for re-paving and would be an incredibly rough ride. I couldn't wait!!]

Ellen rested her head on my right shoulder. As the pavement got rougher and rougher, my cock, lodged right against the barrier that some crudely called 'the cherry', came closer and closer to crashing thru. Finally, a big chuckhole approached. I whispered into her ear that she should brace herself. Sure enough, as the truck crashed down to its bumper stops on the shock absorber towers, my powerful cock broke thru her hymen. Ellen had no choice whatsoever and bit on my fleece and the shoulder beneath. Her tears of joy and relief drenched that shoulder. I had to think of something.

Me: "Beulah, I never congratulated Ellen for graduating magna cum laude. I think that's worth a kiss from daddy, don't you." [Beulah mumbled something but fidgeted with the remote mirror. It was our only chance. A tearful Ellen and I kissed passionately. I had to peel her off my lips.]

Beulah: "That was a heck of a kiss just to congratulate your own daughter. I think I will have to complain to my daddy that he never kissed me at all." [I shuddered, awaiting her attack but she was just joking and got back to driving.]

What happened next was even more exciting for father and daughter. I had not gotten off yet, and still had a pent-up explosion that stood by like the fusion warhead of an ICBM. Locked away, straining to get out, were years and years of chastity, loyalty to the concept of marriage. Also, there were all of those games I attended when my baby was playing. Seeing her strong, athletic, tanned, perfect body going thru the paces had to have some subconscious effect on me. Now, all of that suppressed desire and passion was seething within my scrotum. My balls were the size of small mangoes, swollen with seed. Wife or no, my only goal, desire, yearning...purpose now was to make tender, sweet love to my gorgeous daughter. I had to transfer that ocean of vibrant, lively sperm from my bull-sized sack the length of my ten inch cock. Finally, I would pour, splash, empty that load of baby-batter into the fertile depths of my just-turned 18 baby daughter Ellen. It was beyond, well beyond, discussion or thoughtful design. This was an act that no force on earth could stop.

As the wonders of Duck Road beckoned for a few miles, my embedded cock continued to stroke, caress, rub, and even irritate the tingling hyper-sensitive tissues making up my baby's vaginal walls. She again had to bite my shoulder lightly. I then realized something and whispered it to Ellen. We would have our ultimate opportunity.

Duck Road led to a short tunnel that led under the river. We would be in almost total darkness for two minutes. As the truck lurched over the last few hundred yards of rough broken pavement before the relatively smooth tunnel, Ellen and I were bounced to the point of ecstasy again. When the tunnel's blessed darkness arrived, Ellen arose from my shoulder and locked lips on mine. With every ounce of my own considerable strength, I clutched my baby to me, pushing into the realm of the cervix and her blessed womb. Of course a no-neck beast like Beulah would never permit Ellen to be on the pill, so she was totally unprotected, welcoming, and most of all, fertile. As Ellen continued to kiss me hotly, muffling scream after scream of orgasm, I finally came.

All those years...watching all those beautiful women, in the malls, with no release; watching my favorite news network, the infobabes spending more time on perfecting how they folded their legs than the stories--with no release. Finally, I was getting release. My uncut cock was lodged deeply inside sweet innocent Ellen, the end pointed in the right direction. The tiny slit on it had grown to the size of a bottle-cap and now it disgorged all of that pent-up passion. Wave after wave, shot after shot, gusher after gusher, poured, emptied, spew, foamed out. Ellen's fertile depths were awash in potent seed, my baby-making sperm. It was a wild stroke of luck that all of this had happened; odds were great that Ellen would just quietly fly to Florida and have everything happen there out of my sight. To have the pleasure, the glory, the HONOR, of introducing my beautiful baby to the world of adults was breath-taking. As I could see the end of the tunnel, I gave Ellen one last lingering kiss. When she returned to her right shoulder rest position, I whispered into her ear that she should 'have my baby.' She said nothing in return.

I wish I could tell you that the shopping expedition was eventful or exciting. Actually, it was neither. There was the store with overstocked swimwear from the prior season at great prices. The oddest thing was that Beulah was giving Ellen rather daring suits to try. The string bikinis were so skimpy that Ellen was instead suggesting conservative Catalina one-pieces.

We finished the clothes shopping, and then loaded up the truck bed with two old desks that we didn't need (like the rest of the antique 'bargains' Beulah had found in the same store months back.) We finally headed home. As Beulah had a choice of the very rough Duck Road route or the slightly longer but fully paved Morris Road, she took Duck Road again. I was amazed.

Beulah: "You're probably wondering why I chose Duck Road again when it turned out to be a really lousy route. Well, I could see the two of you carrying on. No, it's okay. I know that the two of you have been incredibly loyal to me and my demands, as excessive as you might have judged them. I knew my own husband was about to burst if he didn't somehow find relief. I knew that my very healthy and normal daughter was also going to explode if she didn't reach the freedom of being 18 as she just did. Frankly, to have the last bit of control and to watch her cross that line into adulthood made it all worthwhile. Now I want the two of you to 'carry on' like you did before, but stop hiding it. You did a lousy job of that. To be honest, I'm human too and I kind of enjoyed watching and listening. Now, go to it!!"

As the truck accelerated, Ellen and I exchanged looks, shrugged our shoulders, and re-united ourselves with her in my lap. Now, however, having been 'outed', Ellen could use her incredible athletic ability to generate 100% pure fuckpower. She did, going up and down to augment the truck's vibrations. It was music to all three of our sets of ears to hear the slap, slap, slap of Ellen's contented thighs to my thighs. The oddest thing of all, when I put my hands around my baby's perfect behind, Beulah put her hand there too. As I pressed home my manhood, she too contributed a few foot-pounds of force. Finally, as we both moaned openly (now that we were free to do so), Beulah again stunned me. She could hear that this was close to the climax, so she leaned to the right, putting her free right hand under my hugely swollen testes, hefting their considerable weight.

As our activity rose to its peak, my balls began to shudder. Beulah could feel that in the palm of her hand. She almost went out of control herself and actually shouted: "DO IT, MY GOD DO IT...SHOOT YOUR SEED DEEP INSIDE YOUR BABY DAUGHTER!! GET HER PREGNANT!! Make my grandchild, right now!! Fuck her for all she's worth, and then make her give birth!!"

That passage was so shocking that Ellen and I stopped in our tracks. Mr. Johnson didn't care about words, however, and he proceeded to coat the unprotected, fertile womb of my baby with millions of potent sperm, any one of which could achieve the goal of fertilization.

About half way home, I was napping as was Ellen. Beulah did not disturb us, thoughtfully diverting off Duck Road even if it meant ten additional miles. When we got home, she woke us and suggested that I carry Ellen to her room. She said that she was going to stay with her family at their estate tonight (no reason given.)

I carried my gorgeous daughter up the stairs to our bedrooms. The fleece athletic garb was now dripping with excess cum as it drooled out of her well-fucked deflowered pussy. I gently put her on her bed, kissing her on the forehead as I trudged to my room. Getting to my walk-in closet, I checked out myself in the full length mirror on the door. Flexing my muscles proudly, it amused me to think that I was strong and healthy for my age...almost as strong and healthy as my star athlete daughter. I looked down with pride at my fully restored cock. I said out loud: "Down boy; you had your chance. Now your daughter is going out in the world. Be happy you had the honor of introducing her to the wider world."

From the doorway, I heard a sound. I turned and to my surprise and excitement, it was my baby Ellen. She was totally nude (nude, man!) She silently walked to my bed, tumbling onto it so that her legs were up. She was offering herself to me, with shapely legs spread, pussy dripping. Her delicate hands formed an inviting triangle over the entrance to her womanhood. I couldn't resist (no man, and few women, could resist.) Dropping my heavy love log onto the wet lips of her pussy, I moved to and fro, then side-to-side. It was clumsy but her clitoris got just enough attention.

Ellen intervened, pushing me inside of her. I used my uncut cock head to scrape and massage her depths, the length of the wondrous hall that led to the conception chamber. Both her mother and her father wished to place an order in her baby factory, and it was my pleasure to deliver that order. She gave a quick squeeze to my lengthy love organ with her powerful vaginal muscles, thereafter holding it snugly. Her glove tight hold made movement more difficult, but also greatly multiplied the effect of my cock on her incredibly tender insides. To maximize my chances for breeding my wonderful daughter, I rolled forward, pushing her legs above my shoulders, her slender ankles knocking on my ears, her gorgeous, precious little feet waving in the air. For the first time we were going to try for simultaneity along with breeding.

Ellen: "Oh, God, daddy, on...on three. One, TWO, THREEEEEE!!!!!!" [With that, my baby shrieked in orgasm, the sound literally rocking the house. It was very late, so no neighbors would notice anything. As for me? At the exact atomic-time-clock second that she came, I joined her. Once again my cock, lodged fully inside of her fertile depths, began a fire hose wash down of every pubic inch of my baby's divine place. After three sold minutes of the most powerful expression of love that I had ever had, we stopped, exhausted. Not thinking or planning, I just collapsed in place. We slept, side-by-side, my still hard cock lodged deeply inside my precious daughter. In spite of all of our efforts, and unknown to us, my daughter was still 'without child'.

We lay together as a unit the next morning. Beulah returned and quietly marched up the stairs. She was confident that we would be sleeping. Sure enough, we still were. With an impish thought, she got a feather from her favorite Sunday's best hat, and then bent over to tickle my family jewels. To her private glee, the balls (once again hugely swollen with potent sperm) started to ripple, the wave emanating from them the length of my shaft. She watched in rapt attention as her continued feather 'dusting' made my balls disgorge again and again. Finally I was filling Ellen's fertile womb once again with my baby-making seed. As Beulah beat a hasty retreat, she looked back to see the very seed of life now dripping out around my huge cock. That cock was still plugged into her daughter's fertile depths.

Beulah grabbed a book so that she wouldn't disturb us. Sure enough, we slept till noon. In fact we slept just past 11:53 am when Ellen conceived.

Well, Friday finally arrived. I took Ellen to the airport, as planned. As I waited, she went to the airline, getting a refund for her flight. Fort Lauderdale didn't have quite the same allure to her anymore. The thought of a stay-cation started sounding mighty good to Ellen. At home she had a free room, free board, and a constantly rock hard cock on 24/7 duty (dear daddy). She also had a mother who finally could open up and have a 'girl talk' before it was too late.

We were the strangest ménage 'a trois in the universe. Beulah was happy just to 'do the honors' and place my hardened cock into the wet entrance to her daughter's inviting womanhood. Warming the family jewels, stroking my hair, kissing her passionate daughter...we included Beulah as best we could. It got pretty even-handed at one point, though the important activity was still putting a hard cock (mine) into a sopping pussy (my daughter).

In the end, Beulah had released her tyrannical hold over her two subjects. In the event, she released the free spirit in all three of us. Beulah got a contented husband and daughter, plus grandchildren.

Due to all of the years of repressed emotions, Ellen and I became frantic lovers, with the tacit approval of her mother. When I say frantic, I mean frantic. In the hospital, just before her next baby delivery, Ellen had me carefully do her, leaving a huge puddle of seed on the hospital bed after she was transferred to the delivery room.

Ellen asked the OB GYN in attendance when she could start her 'activities' again. She said we could start within two weeks, which we did. With this and each subsequent breeding, we waited three weeks. Then we would have a night to remember. Food, wine and song, her mother happily catered it, hoping for more grandchildren. We never disappointed and filled up that five bedroom house with an assembly line of healthy births. We ran out of room and had to add a final bedroom for the last two, twins, making the final tally ten.

clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers
12