The Venetian Series 03: Where the Chips May Fall in Venice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately she felt a pair of strong hands seizing her hips and another cock penetrating her cunt from behind. It must be Till, she thought. She raised her hips and pushed them back to meet the penetration of the unseen cock, burying it to the hilt inside her. Within seconds she began to cum, and she continued to cum, again and again, as her mouth and cunt were roughly used by the two devastatingly attractive men for hours into the night.

***

The next morning, Michela slept in. When she awoke, her body was sore, and when she pulled back the covers and saw how she looked, she laughed, knowing that she would have to wear long sleeves and slacks for several days to hide the bruises. But she felt like a million dollars.

After lunch, she called her friend Signor Adessi of theGiunta Comunale. He told her that he had some news for her, but that she should come to his office before the end of the day to hear it. She agreed, sent a text to her boat driver, and went down to the landing to wait for him. One minute later, the boat came gliding up to the landing. Michela boarded, and they began to wend their way through narrow channels until they reached the Grand Canal.

The skies were mottled and the light was pleasantly muted as they cruised the canal. Michela watched the familiar buildings pass slowly by and disappear behind them. She had lived in Venice all her life, and although she had visited four continents, she had never been inclined to reside anywhere but here. She took offense at automobiles; to travel by boat was more civilized.

She had the driver drop her near the Rialto Market. She browsed there for a while, then walked up the steps to the apex of the Rialto Bridge, pausing there to look out affectionately over the city. There she remained, lost in thought, until she heard soft footsteps approaching from her left. She turned and saw Bedrich, who joined her at her vantage point.

"Ciao, Bedrich," she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Ciao, Michela. Are you playing tourist?"

"No. I like to admire my home."

"It's a beautiful home."

"Yes, I agree." Michela paused. "Bedrich, may I ask you something?"

"Certainly." He scrutinized her carefully, while wearing a very earnest expression.

"Is there any proof that Till killed Heather O'Shaughnessy?"

Bedrich almost smiled. "No."

"Why do you think that he did?"

"Because he told me so."

Heather did a mild double take. "But there is no prosecution."

"Because there is no proof."

"What about this business with Iceland?"

"The matter of his arrest?"

"Yes. Is it something to do with that gorgeous German fellow?"

It was Bedrich's turn to do a double take, but he successfully stifled the impulse. Somehow she knew, or at least suspected, that Helmut was not what he professed to be. "Why would he have something to do with it?"

"I don't know." She affected a casual smile. "I somehow got the impression."

"Till was arrested by Lieutenant Durante. Apparently he had made some trades that violated some financial regulations in Iceland. There was an Interpol Red Notice, a warrant, out for him."

"It seems odd that Interpol would be involved in a case like that."

Bedrich smiled wryly. "I don't know whether it is odd."

Michela looked out over the expanse of water as it flickered gently with the soft rays of the sun. "I think that the people who enforce the laws must somehow remember the big picture."

Bedrich looked out at the water as well, as if to find there the point that Michela was about to make. "Which picture is that?"

"We need the laws to control people who are disruptive, people who cause trouble."

"...And?"

"Till is not disruptive. Till is a person who ensures stability. He understands how Venice works."

"Well, apparently his problem is with Iceland."

Michela turned to him. "I don't think so. I think he has a problem with someone here. Is it you, Bedrich?"

Bedrich coolly returned her gaze. "Because years ago he broke an agreement with me, and caused the death of my wife and daughter?" He paused to be sure that he stayed in control. "He's a bad guy, Michela. But that was years ago. I worry that he may hurt others, now. Heather O'Shaughnessy, for example."

"The most important thing is to keep the system going, Bedrich. Till understands that. Individual people come and go. Perhaps he was cruel to Heather. Some people are attracted to that." She drew out the word "attracted" ever so slightly.

"You think that people like Till are the glue that holds Venice together?"

Michela looked thoughtful. "Something like that."

"Perhaps you are right. But I think that other people might say that it is the law that holds Venice together."

"If the people in charge know the right way to enforce it."

Bedrich grunted and looked again out over the water. Michela took his arm and said, "I'm sure that our views are not really that far apart." She leaned over a planted another soft kiss on his cheek. "I have an appointment with a politician. I will see you soon, Bedrich." He turned to smile at her, and then she made her way back down the steps of the bridge and into the city.

She took her time, visiting shops here and there, and by 3:30 she had arrived at at the offices of Giorgio Adessi. He welcomed her warmly and conducted her once again to his office lounge. There they seated themselves and waited as a member of Adessi's staff, an attractive young man with his blond hair in a pony tail, servedcicheti. Then Adessi began to speak.

"Michela, I have made some inquiries. Apparently, as of this morning, Signor Acquati's troubles are over, at least for the time being. It appears that his firm has reached an understanding with the government of Iceland; a rather large fine has been paid, and the charges have been dropped." Here Adessi smiled mischievously, and continued, "So, the matter has been handled American-style. I am told that this is highly unusual. In Iceland they prefer to send financiers to jail." He paused, and his brow furrowed. "I am puzzled as to why this became such a pressing matter, here. It seems that more than one government was involved."

Michela nodded. "Perhaps the government of Germany was one of them."

Adessi looked up, surprised. "Yes, it was. But that was not made public."

She smiled coyly. "No, I don't imagine it was."

Adessi resumed his report. "It does seem that Lieutenant Durante was rather zealous in his role here. Unfortunately, it is his job to investigate finance. I have spoken to a few people I know. He has a reputation for being just a little stubborn, but they may be able to encourage him to look elsewhere."

Michela rose. "Giorgio, you have been most helpful."

Adessi rose as well, and once again kissed her hand. "We humble civil servants try our best," he chuckled, and escorted her to the street.

***

Late that evening, Michela retired to her room, brushed out her blond hair and changed into her blue silk robe. She smiled as she surveyed the marks on her body, and her nipples tightened as she thought of what Till and Luca had done to her on the previous evening.

She thought wistfully that it would be nice to get a call from Till tonight, but she knew it would not happen. That would spoil their relationship. Michela typically played the dominant role in her sexual encounters. Till was the only man to whom she could fully submit, and that was because he was completely and perfectly unyielding, without a hint of softness or sentimentality toward her. Only he could initiate sex between the two of them, and it would never be predictable. She was strictly subject to his whims, and this aroused her like nothing else.

The memories from the previous night had made her wet. She tweaked her nipples lazily, then reached for the duty roster. After examining it, she went to a carefully restored antique cabinet and withdrew an ornate bronze Tiffany jewel box. She took it to her bed and went through its contents thoughtfully, after which she withdrew a pair of handcuffs, some nipple clamps, and an assortment of vibrators. Then she went to the intercom and summoned Joramae.


To be continued. Thank you, Legerdemer, for your valiant editing.

12