Where There is Only Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Kallen...yes...fuck me...please...fuck my ass harder."

Your hips move in a blur to answer my need. My hand slips between my legs, and my fingers begin teasing my clit as you thrust harder...faster. Your breath draws in sharply as you watch me pleasure myself while you slide with ever more powerful thrusts into my ass. I can feel our needs rising to a crescendo.

"Yes...yes...yesss..." I moan.

Your breathing grows ragged, sweat breaking across your brow and trickling down your cheek. It's so sexy. And, one finger from my free hand slides through that tiny trail of sweat, caressing your cheek, wanting to memorize every nuance of this, our first coupling.

My thumb and index finger pull at my clit, tugging, fiercely as I slip two other fingers into my wetness. The feel of the thrusts of your hardness beneath my fingers is powerful and thrilling. You let out a low strained moan at the sight of my hand at work and the feel of my fingers moving in rhythm with your strokes. I can feel myself at that edge. "Kallen," I moan your name fiercely...hoarsely...as a growl emanates from you.

My orgasm rocks through me, spiraling outward as I feel hot jets of your cum spurting in my ass with each of your last thrusts. With one last full thrust, your weight bears down against my body, and your mouth finds mine as your arms wrap securely around me. We kiss slowly, each of us shivering as the last of our orgasms subside.

You pull your lips from mine and simply whisper, "Sydney," as you nuzzle your cheek against my breasts. My fingers play through your dark hair as your head rests against me, and my chin rests lightly against your head as we try to find our breath.

A need has finally been met. Only our desire surrounds us, holding us close.

- - -

Bzzzttt....Bzzzttt...Bzzzttt...Bzzzttt...

Sydney's hand flashed out, and she blindly grasped her cell phone as it vibrated on the nightstand.

"Hello," she whispered sleepily.

"Hey, Syd." The all too familiar voice of Kallen, one of her closest friends, came through her cell phone.

"Mmmmm....hi, Kallen, honey," Syd practically purred into the phone.

"Ummm...Syd?"

"Yes, Kal," Syd responded dreamily.

There was just a heartbeat of hesitation that didn't seem to register with Sydney, and then Kallen's voice continued: "Syd, Chelsea wanted me to call to see if you still were coming to dinner tomorrow night. We really want you to meet Dyson. Chelsea and I think he's perfect for you."

"Chelsea..."

The name filtered through Syndey's sleep-fogged brain.

"Chelsea, Kallen's girlfriend of nearly 15 months...dinner with Dyson...."

"Oh my God! FUCK!"

Sydney's eyes snapped open, and she sat bolt-upright on the bed, long auburn curls spilling down her back and across her shoulder falling across the swell of her breast and her chocolate-brown bra trimmed with pink lace.

Sydney stared at the phone in her hand as if it were some foreign object.

"Syd...SYDNEY! Are you okay?" Kallen's voice drifted through the phone.

Sydney continued staring at the phone, her hand shaking slightly. "What the fuck did I say aloud?" she wondered to herself as she contemplating ending the call and then, later, conveniently pleading the old "dropped phone" excuse.

"Syd!"

The concern in Kallen's voice kept her from following through with that idea.

"Hi...ummm...what..." she murmured breathlessly, as she pressed the phone to her ear all the while cursing silently and simultaneously thanking the stars that the full deep red blush she felt spreading across her entire face and working its way down her neck could not be seen through the phone.

Her long legs were tangled in the sheets, and, as she struggled to disengage herself from them, the sheet slipped around her hips revealing the top of chocolate-brown boyshorts trimmed in delicate pink lace.

"Damnit," she swore not quietly enough as she kicked at the sheet and it only tightened its shackle-like hold around her calf.

She sighed in exasperation as she heard Kallen's rich voice ask, "Syd, is this a bad time?"

"Well..." she hesitated. "The vibrating of the phone actually just woke me; I must have fallen asleep right after work. I had another bout of insomnia last night and, in my stupor, must have set my phone to silent. That's why I didn't return your calls from this morning, or anyone else's today for that matter," Sydney managed ruefully. "The last thing I remember doing before I collapsed in a heap was noticing the missed calls list and setting the phone back to vibrate."

"Hey, what have I told you...no apologies, Syd."

Syd could hear the smile in his voice and she chuckled, for that response was so typical of Kallen; it had been for all the years she had known him.

"Listen Kal, can I call you back in, say, five – ten minutes? I really need to throw some clothes on."

Silence.

"Kallen?"

Through the phone came the gentle clearing of a throat. "Erm...yeah...call me back in a bit, Syd."

"Okay, Kal, hun," Syd replied, thinking nothing of Kallen's hesitation, just before she ended the call.

Sydney fell back on the bed, her hand still clutching her phone. She stared at the ceiling for a minute, and then a deep throaty, yet somehow nervous, chuckle bubbled forth.

"It was just a dream, Syd; it was just a dream.

But my God, what a dream!"

Still...this was an unexpected and, potentially, highly uncomfortable turn. Sydney blew out a long breath, fanning the curls away from her cheek. There was a world of exasperation in that breath.

"Oh sweet Jesus, I have to meet Chelsea and Kallen for dinner tomorrow night!"

Rubbing a hand across her face and massaging her temple where a headache was starting to pulse, Sydney swore vociferously and sat up on the bed. She looked on the clock on her phone to notice that 5 minutes had already passed before standing and stretching fully, letting her lower back pop.

She tossed the phone on the bed and stepped across the room and into her walk-in closet to grab some clothes. She opened her lingerie drawer with a bit more force than she intended and swore under her breath as she nearly upended it in the floor. Sighing, Sydney's fingers unconsciously caressed another pair of chocolate brown boy shorts; these with a tiny bow of white faux-pearls at the top of the back waistband.

Images from her dream of Kallen's strong slender fingers sliding brown fabric down her legs came roaring to the surface. "Why...why am I dreaming of Kallen in this way?" Sydney's mind screamed. She shook her head and deliberately chose a pair of white cotton boyshorts with cranberry and lime green stripes along with a matching cranberry camisole.

"No chocolate brown boyshorts today," she said to the racks of neatly aligned clothes that seemed to mock her from their hangers as she slammed the drawer.

She stood there absently for minute, flashes of the dream popping, playing, and then looping through her mind. Sydney shook her head fiercely and blew out an exasperated breath, sending a riot of auburn curls bouncing crazily.

"Kal will just have to wait until I have had a shower and can clear my head enough to figure out how to talk to him."

Turning a bit too quickly to head to the bathroom and the warm cocoon of the shower, Sydney felt the room shimmer and away a bit. She tiredly leaned against the doorframe, steadied herself, and steeled her spine against the turmoil within.

12