Where There's Hope Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opal rolls away from Veronica and goes to lie on her back next to her, looking at her and licking her lips, emphasising that she is still enjoying the savour of Veronica's taste. Veronica meets her gaze.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" she says, reaching out to touch Opal's face.

"Mmmm, I loved it. I could eat your cunt all night. It's delicious."

"Well, it's a nice idea, but we've got other things to do."

And with this she rolls over on to her side so that she is facing Opal. One hand reaches out and settles on Opal's nipple. The other slides round Opal's neck and shoulder from below and she uses it to bring her face close to her own. They kiss, languidly at first, then with more animation, while Veronica continues to play with Opal's breasts. She moves one of her stockinged legs so that her thigh is between the younger woman's. Sensing it there, Opal moves her hips, still clad in the diminutive scarlet panties he has on, so that she is rubbing her pubis against it.

They interrupt the kiss. Brushing a stray strand of Opal's hair back from her forehead, Veronica smiles at her. "Do you want to come?" she asks.

Opal nods, swallowing as she does so.

"Would you like me to fuck you?"

Opal nods again. "Oh, yes," she whispers.

"So just wait here a minute, then."

Veronica rolls off the bed. Lying on her side, propped up on one elbow, Opal watches as, wearing nothing but her stockings, she walks over to the coffee table, where she has left a bag she brought with her from her room, and opens it up. From it she takes a harness made of shiny black stuff, which she straps around her hips. Then she reaches into her bag again. The camera switches to Opal's face. She is watching with big shining eyes and then gasps. The camera switches back to Veronica. Sprouting from her crotch she now has what looks very much like an erect penis, which she supports with one hand as she walks back across the room to the bed. It's big and shiny and made of some kind of translucent crimson material, so there's no danger whatsoever that anybody might think it's real. Nonetheless, Opal's gaze is glued to it. So is Hope's.

"Oh wow," Opal breathes. "Is that for me?"

"You want it?" asks Veronica, smiling down at her and playing with it.

"You bet," says Opal, reaching up to touch it. Then she sits up and turns to face Veronica, her feet hanging over the side of the bed. Now her face is on the same level as Veronica's groin and she leans forward to take the glistening head of the dildo in her mouth.

"Mmmm," she says after a moment. "That's good."

"I know a better place for it," Veronica says, and sits down next to Opal, who moves backwards onto the bed to make space for her. Veronica pushes her down on to her back. They kiss some more, Veronica lying on her side with one arm around Opal's shoulders from below and the hand of the other one languidly stroking Opal's breasts, stomach, and thighs. Opal's own hands are clutched to the nape of Veronica's neck, holding Veronica's face against her own.

Veronica slips her roving hand into the waistband of the scarlet briefs, which Opal is still wearing. The camera shows it moving round inside, while Opal squirms with excitement. Hope wonders how it must feel in there. Her own hand is busy between her legs, where it feels hot and wet and deliciously sensitive.

Not interrupting the kiss she is sharing with Opal for so much as a second, Veronica, with some help, peels her panties off. A close-up shot between Opal's legs, which are now spread wide, reveals that her sex is completely hairless. Watching, Hope feels her heart lurch inside her as Veronica's fingers, with their long crimson nails, tenderly explore its folds.

"Fuck me, Veronica," Opal hisses urgently.

Veronica breaks the kiss at long last and moves so that she is kneeling between Opal's legs. She takes the dildo in the fingers of her right hand and guides its head towards Opal's bare pussy. In her eagerness, the dark-haired girl thrusts her crotch at it, but Veronica, teasingly, moves it away, then back again, moving it up and down so that only its very tip is in contact with Opal's clitoris and labia. Finally, though, in one single smooth movement starting with Veronica's lips yet again clamping down on Opal's own mouth, their breasts and stomachs mould together, Opal's arms and legs wrap themselves round Veronica's shoulders and waist, and Veronica lowers her hips, her shapely buttocks moving downwards and upwards as Opal takes her deep inside her, her whole body tensing as she does so. And then the two of them are fucking, beginning in the missionary position. After a couple of minutes of that they change so that Veronica is taking Opal from behind, alternately almost coming out of her and then penetrating deep into her with slow sensuous thrusts as the pair of them lie on their sides, Opal playing with her own clitoris as Veronica's hands caress her breasts, squeezing them and flicking her engorged nipples. Then they shift position again so that now Veronica is on her back with Opal straddling her and dictating the rhythm, her pelvis twitching in all directions and her hands kneading Veronica's breasts. A few moments of this and Opal looks as if she is on the verge of coming. Her belly is heaving, her eyes closed, and her hair matted with sweat. She moves again, this time to a kneeling position with her beautiful rump up in the air and her hands clinging to the headboard of the bed. As she looks over her shoulder, panting with desire, Hope can see her hair sticking in tendrils to her face. Veronica places one hand on each of her buttocks and bends forward, sticking her tongue out to its fullest extent and licking between Opal's legs, lapping at her vulva and then running its point across Opal's perineum, slick and shiny with her juices. Opal moans and swings her head from side to side, then gasps out loud as Veronica's tongue flits across the neat star of her anus. Like her sex, it is completely hairless.

"Don't stop," she whispers hoarsely. Veronica licks her there again, harder this time, and then again. Opal reaches back between her legs to touch herself. For a few minutes the two of them rock gently to and fro that way. Hope, herself on the verge of an orgasm as she watches and touches herself, can almost feel Opal's excitement growing inside her.

Veronica inserts one of her fingers into Opal's vagina. When she draws it out again it's glistening with her juices. She slips it gently into Opal's anus. Lubricated as it is, it goes in easily, right up to the knuckle. Opal groans out loud as she slides it gently in and out, in and out.

"That's beautiful," she gasps, thrusting her rump against Veronica's hand. "Oh God, Veronica, that's so beautiful."

Veronica makes as if to slide another finger in next to the first one. Opal tosses her mane of hair and looks at her over her shoulder.

"This'll make it easier," she says, and reaches over to the bedside table. She takes a jar from it and unscrews the lid before passing it to Veronica, who takes it, sniffs at it, then dips her hand in. It comes out smeared with thick-looking jelly, which she proceeds to rub into Opal's ass. Using the heel of her hand as a fulcrum, she works first one finger, then two, then three into Opal's anus, moving them slowly and rhythmically in and out. Opal moves her body to and fro in rhythm with her, her eyes shut and an occasional gasp escaping from her mouth as Veronica's exploring fingers work on her.

"Fuck me in the ass," she says. "Fuck me in the ass with that big cock of yours and make me come like nobody's ever made me come before."

Veronica takes the shiny red cylinder, still slick from Opal's pussy, and guides its head towards her anus. Squatting and supporting herself with her outstretched arms, Opal takes a deep breath and bites her lip, then pushes against her. It slowly disappears, inch by inch, until she has taken its entire length inside her.

"Wow," Veronica says.

"Yes, wow," Opal answers. "I can feel you right up inside me. It's fantastic. And now fuck me. Nice and slow and deep."

And then one of Opal's hands is on the headboard of the bed, keeping her in position, and the other goes between her legs, touching herself as Veronica fucks her, their hips joined together, rolling and thrusting in unison. It's not long before Opal arches her back and tosses her head backwards, her hand frenziedly scrabbling at her clitoris, her buttocks slapping against Veronica's thighs, and unleashes a great howl, the two of them nothing more than a tangle of thrashing limbs, flesh welded to flesh in their final thrusts, and Hope hears the noise Opal makes as she comes, but it sounds as if it's coming from a long long way away, because Hope is now lost in her own orgasm, which grips her in as strong a series of contractions as she can remember having for a long time and picks her up and shakes her like a rag doll before finally dropping her back on the sofa.

When her gaze finally focuses on the screen again it's moved on. Opal and Veronica are back at their exhibition stand. They're in their corporate outfits again and talking to a smooth-looking guy who has a suit and nice teeth. He's smiling a lot. So are they.

Hope decides she's had enough for tonight. She hits the off switch on the remote. The picture dies. The room is silent.

Hope yawns and stretches and looks at the clock. To her horror, she notices that it's after two in the morning. She groans. It's way past the time she should have been in bed.

She turns out the lights and walks through the darkened flat to her bedroom. She draws back the covers and climbs into bed. As she lies there waiting for sleep to claim her, her head is a riot of images from the film she's just been watching, mixed with anticipation of tomorrow. Or perhaps that should be today. It's going to be a big one for her. She has to go out into the world and work and be a journalist again. She has an interview to do. She smiles to herself as she thinks about it. It should be interesting, she thinks, as she drifts off into slumber.

12