Where To Do It?

Story Info
This seemed a perfect solution.
1.5k words
3.75
42.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know the problem. You're young (but of course over 18 and gagging for it). You're living with parents. You don't have a car. Where the hell do you have sex? Well, I had been going out with a guy for about 4 weeks, I was absolutely mad about him. I was on the pill. I was as horny as hell. He was four years older than me and made me feel.....well....you know what I mean. He could use his tongue inside me and make me cum before I could say cunnilingus.

But our problem was location. We had tried in the fields -- not very comfortable and prone to discovery. We had tried our parents' homes -- always watching our backs in case our parents made an unexpected return. We had even tried a friend's house, but when we got semen stains on their sofa, we weren't invited back.

But one evening in early June I found the answer. My parents were looking to move house, and when a new estate near our place was being built with larger properties than ours, my folks were one of the first to visit the "show house" -- you know, the first house that they build which they kit out with furniture so you can see how these "boxes" look when lived in. I tagged along, as I was bored with homework and I decided looking at the house was better than staying in.

I was getting bored as we looked at each room. The master bedroom was, to be true, beautiful with a large bed which looked so comfortable. As we listened to the sales guy drone on, I started to daydream about having sex with my boyfriend in the bed. I could envisage my legs high in the air, over his shoulder as he pumped his thick cock inside me. I would be having orgasms as he thrust hard and deep inside my wet, tight pussy.

Then someone asked me a question. I was a million miles away. I was moist. "What!" I said.

The sales guy (who was kinda cute, and who I would have happily taken to bed to satisfy my appetite) asked me again if I liked the room. My face went red and I managed to splutter a quick answer. Everyone looked at me as if I were a moron, and we moved on to the next room.

Soon we were leaving and the sales guy and his blonde bimbo assistant were seeing us off the premises. But as we were leaving it became clear that it was also closing time for them as well. I looked at my watch. 8pm. He locked the door as he continued to do the hard sell on my parents. I watched him as he handed the key to the blonde who hid it behind the gas meter which was behind a service door just to the side of the front door. Not exactly security conscious, I thought. But already I was beginning to see the potential. Here was somewhere where we could fuck ourselves silly without being found. And in a delicious bed as well.

We arrived at 8.30 the next day and made our way to the house. The key was in its usual place, and we quickly made our way inside. We locked the front door and rushed upstairs. It was about 8.32 before we were both naked, laid out on the wonderful double bed.

We kissed, we fondled. I loved the cock in my hand which grew so hard, so long and so thick. He licked my nipples and I started to get moist. I wanted to suck his cock and the smell of my fresh pussy juice always made him want to lick me. 69 sounded like a wonderful solution so we lay side by side, head to toe and I sucked his cock deep into my mouth as he licked and fingered my dripping wet, hot cunt. I was first to cum, a hard contraction which he milked with his tongue and finger, his knuckle rubbing my g-spot with a thumb rubbing pussy juice around my ass hole. Oh god, it was SO good.

He continued with my ass as I licked his cock. He didn't take too long, and I took him into my mouth and accepted his first explosion of cum down my throat.

We cuddled and kissed. He continued to play with my ass and started to work his finger deeper inside me. After a while I enquired if he'd like to bury his purple mushroom in my brown hole. We laughed and he turned me over on my front. I drew my legs up and stuck my backside in the air. Kneeling behind me he slid his cock up and down my pussy lips before slipping it slowly inside me. I gasped as I could feel his hot cock fill up my cunt. He pulled me on to his cock and held it there. I could feel it throb inside me. I was in heaven. He worked on my ass as he slowly fucked me. When I started to cum again he withdrew and placed his cock against my ass. Pressing hard he entered me and started to fuck me harder and faster.

He knew that I loved to see him cum...preferably over my face, so when he pulled out and pulled me to him I wasn't surprised. He jerked his cock at me and he started to spurt his hot salty jism over my face. I wanted to taste his cock and greedily took it into my mouth....his last spurt of sperm was like heaven.

Then all hell let loose as two guys burst into the room. I nearly had a heart attack as they rushed into the room and shouted that they were security for the building site. We were naked, sweaty from sex and very very scared. They made it clear we were in big trouble. One of the guys told my boyfriend to get his clothes and led him from the room. The other guy was a tall black guy. Well built and mean looking. I tried to hide my modesty with the bed cover but he tore it from me. I cried that we didn't mean any harm. That we just wanted a place to use for sex.

"This is trespass." he said. "The police will need to be informed!"

I was so scared, I started to sob. I didn't want the police involved. I certainly didn't want my parents involved.

After more threats from the black guy, the other one reappeared. He turned to the black guy and said that my boyfriend had been dealt with. I started crying again. The two guys started whispering to each other. The white guy looked at me. He walked to the bed and told me to stand.

"Legs apart" he shouted.

I attempted to cover my breasts and pussy with my hands.

"Hands up" was the next order.

He came towards me and felt both my breasts, in turn. "Nice" he leered. Then without warning he put his hand between my legs and inserted a finger inside me.

"God, she's hot and wet." he told his colleague. They both laughed.

The black guy moved towards me and checked me out, as the white guy turned his attention to my ass.

"Well, it looks like you might have something to help your situation." It was fairly obvious what they meant. When the black guy put his hand on my shoulders and firmly pushed me to me knees, I knew what was expected. I opened the flies of his jeans and pulled out a substantial erect cock. I had never touched a black one before and I loved the smooth ebony feel. I licked his mushroom head and took it as far into my mouth as I could.

He didn't think it was far enough. His hand grabbed the hair on the back of my head and forced his cock twice as deep into my mouth. A white cock appeared out of the corner of my eye and I alternated sucking off both men. The white guy came first and insisted on filling my mouth with a large helping of his sperm.

The black guy had removed his clothes completely and I looked at his body with some admiration. He led me to the bed and took me with my legs over his shoulders....very like my daydream of the night before. He was enormous, and with my legs wide apart I was filled with his black cock. He made me cum several times before he emptied the contents of his balls deep inside my cervix.

The white guy had retired to the chair and was playing with himself watching me get deep fucked by his buddy. His turn arrived and he wasted no time in entering my asshole. I was rough fucked before he made me suck him to his second orgasm.

He suggested to his mate that he should also fuck my ass, but the black guy seemed to think he was too big for my ass. He was probably right. Instead I sucked him and again he covered my face with his white creamy cum.

They told me to dress and go home, warning me not to return to the house.

They needn't have worried.