Where to Find Love Ch. 09

Story Info
A woman questioning who can give her love.
1.6k words
4.55
3.5k
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen enters the living room. I'm sitting on the couch, watching television. It's well into the afternoon. When I hear a moan, I look in Ellen's direction. She hadn't bothered changing clothes. She walks past me, and continues her zombie walk to the kitchen. Poor Ellen. Though given the time of the day, the worst should have already passed. "Can I do something?" I ask when I also enter the kitchen. I see her sitting down at the table, waiting for her cup to fill.

"Yes," she says. "Stop me from drinking so much."

"The problem is you drink too little," I say. Ellen looks up and I see a grimace.

"Don't look at me like that. You know what, to make up for my failure as friend, I'll take care of you today."

"Good idea," Ellen says. She points at her cup of coffee standing on the expresso machine. "You can start by giving me my coffee." I do as she says and take a seat at the table. "How did I get home?" Ellen asks. "I remember going outside. But I don't remember getting in a car."

"I drove you home. A pity I couldn't have driven with Daniël. His car is worth about 100.000 euros."

"Well, well, he's rich," Ellen looks at me and smiles.

"What?" I ask.

"I can recognize when a guy likes a girl, and we both know you can too, much easier than me for that matter. So?"

"So?"

"Are you interested in him?" she asks.

"Perhaps a little," I say smiling. Ellen looks at her cup of coffee.

"I hope you'll find happiness," she says. "You deserve that."

"Thanks," I say. We sit in silence for a moment as Ellen drinks her coffee. After that, I make her a sandwich and watch her eat. I can hear my phone.

"A text from Daniël," I say after sitting myself back at the kitchen table with Ellen. "Last night was fun. I love spending time with you. If you want, come over to the company this evening. I'll order food there." I finish reading it out loud and Ellen looks at me.

"Well, his intent is clear," she says.

"That indeed seems to be the case," I say. "Should I wear something sexy?"

"Depends on how you want the night to end," Ellen says and chuckles.

***

"Your office is quite spacious," I say to Daniël while I walk inside. "So, tell me, you invite me on a Saturday night, in your office." Daniël laughs.

"I sometimes work on Saturdays and I'm truly single." I hear the door close behind me and a moment later I can feel two hands pressing again my thighs. "Do you know why I invited you?" Daniël says in my ear with a soft voice. I can feel the front of his body pressing against my back.

"I do," I reply, also in a softer voice than usual. I would be a fool to not realize his intent. And he must also realize this fact. He wants me where he spends most of his time. His office. Here he will make his move. Here he will try to bring the desires that have grown inside him into fruition. If I'm honest with myself, I already knew those things before I walked into his office. Even right before I walked into this building. And yet, I walked in. Does this mean I have already given my consent? Could he just bend me forward over his desk and push himself inside me? I don't know if that's true, but I do know it is true for my body. I can feel a tingling in my crotch. I can feel longing on my skin, longing to feel his hands. I realize that whatever he has planned, I will go along with him. Whatever his desires are, I will fulfill them.

"There are things we could do to make the night even more fun," he says. I turn around and feel his hands move to mine. I look into his eyes and see desire. I've seen it many times, and this glare of lust is no different. Or is it? Daniël grabs my wrists and moves my arms behind my back. I see more than lust, I see more than I saw in the eyes of Alex days ago. I see recognition. Recognition of the fact that I'm more than something that can be used for one's own pleasure. The fact that before Daniël a woman is standing. A woman that can be loved, that can be felt, that can be desired. A woman that can give love, that can touch you, that can desire. Something so much more than a lifeless pleasure-doll. I close my eyes right before I feel Daniël's lips on mine. His hands let go of my arms and start moving over my back to my head. He grabs my hair and gently pulls it. My head moves backward and now I feel his lips in my neck.

"I want you, Sara. I've wanted your body from the moment I saw you. But now I want your body and your mind. I want them both." His hands move under my clothes. I've known this man for days, yet I can't bring myself to resist. My mind is telling me I don't know anything about him, yet at the same time, I feel safe, here in his office, with the feeling of his touch. Daniël pushes me forcefully and puts me on his desk. He starts to undress me and I let him. I don't really know what I'm feeling right know. This is different than the usual feeling I have, the feeling I have when a strong, handsome guy throws me on his bed. This is not just desire, like with Alex. This is passion. I sit almost naked before him, only wearing my underwear. I lay both of my hands on Daniël's chest and push him gently away. My hands move behind my back and I undo my bra, showing my breasts to his eyes. I then lay myself down on my back on his desk and open my legs. Tonight, I will completely surrender my mind and body to him. The only thing I want in return is his desire. I want to feel it when he touches me, I want to hear it when he speaks, I want to see it in his eyes. Pure desire. For me. Only for me.

In return, I will touch anything he wants me to touch, I will say anything he wants me to see and, in my eyes, he will see woman who'll try her best to make him remember her forever, to make him desire her forever. Daniël's pants fall on the ground. He grabs my panties, slides them off and sees a glistening pussy. Foreplay is not necessary in this moment, it has already taken place in my mind. I am ready for Daniël. Only for him. When he enters me, my legs wrap around his pelvis. He bends forward and his tongue finds my own first, before going to my nipples. I am far from an orgasm, yet I moan like I am close to one. His pleasure, that's the only thing that matters now. His satisfaction. This is our first time, and I'll make sure he'll never forget it. Daniël moves like a man who has found the only woman that can satisfy his lust. The way he pounds me is far from gentle. His hands move around. One moment he his grabbing my legs, making sure he enters me as deep has he can. The next his hands are placed on the desk at both sides of me. He looks into my eyes, and I look back. "How do I feel Daniël? How do I feel?" I ask while panting.

"Wonderful," he replies.

"Yes!" I shout. "How do I feel? Tell me."

"Heavenly, godly."

"Yes!" I shout again. "Fuck me. Fuck me! Come in me whenever you want."

Daniël's facial expression tell me he is close. Such a wonderful expression. If I had not loved him five minutes ago, I certainly love him now. Daniël grabs me by my upper arms and puts his face right next to mine. I moan as load as I can as Daniël shoots his semen inside me. An orgasm is not what I'm feeling right now, yet I feel better than I've ever felt before. The thrusting stops, and Daniël lies on me with his upper body, his head still right next to mine touching me. Both of us pant heavily without saying anything. Minutes pass before I again say something.

"I don't want this night to end yet."

"Me neither," Daniël replies. "Why don't we order some food, here at the office. Talk a bit. After that, well, I know what I want."

"I think I would enjoy that," I say. We kiss.

The rest of the night is passes and I know this is one you'll never forget. It's past two in the morning when Daniël walks me to my ride. He has offered me to join him at his house, but I feel that enough has happened for one night. I don't want to rush into this. I want what is growing now to succeed. I kiss Daniël.

"I wouldn't mind if you stopped by at my office Monday," Daniël says right after the kiss. "But I also wouldn't mind visiting you, or you spending some time at my place. Just give me a call alright?"

"Sure," I reply. "You know what, Monday, after I've done with working, I'll stop by. Make sure there's enough space on your desk for me." I say and I wink. We both smile naughtily to each other. "And after that, I wouldn't mind spending the night with you. At your house."

"That sounds good," Daniël replies. I kiss him again.

"Bye Daniël," I say right before stepping into the car. He smiles and waves me goodbye.

The end, for now.