Where's Chris Hanson?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that, don't you babe?" Gary asked as he looked up at Jeremy, whose face was strained as he looked down at Gary with pleading eyes. "You want to cum, don't you?"

Gary went back down on his cock, but every time that he felt Jeremy near orgasm, he would back off. Jeremy's legs were shaking so badly, and his moaning was so pleading in nature that Gary wanted him to get off really good.

Gary went under Jeremy's dick and began sucking on his balls, one at a time. The cum-filled orbs were surprisingly big considering the modest-sized prong springing above them, and Gary relished letting them roll around in his mouth before allowing them to pop out loudly.

Jeremy's dick was dripping now, the string of pre-cum landing on Gary's neck while he sucked the young man's balls, and Gary decide to put Jeremy out of his misery. Cupping his skinny ass in his palms, Gary brought him into his mouth again, but this time he did not stop.

Gary felt his Jeremy's cock surge a second before he felt his cock spurt hot seed down his throat. Gary squeezed and kneaded the lad's buttocks while he kept sucking, and it seemed like Gary's hands were holding the young man up by the time that his cock finally stopped ejaculating.

His lips pulled themselves back off of Jeremy's limp spout, and as Gary savored the musky taste of the young fellow's cum he looked up at Jeremy, who seemed dazed as he stood on unsteady legs.

"Was it as good as you had hoped?" Gary said as he rose to his feet to face Jeremy, who surprised him by wrapping his arms around Gary after nodding.

"That feels nice," Gary said, enjoying the feel of Jeremy's smooth body. "We feel good together.

...

Chapter Four: Don't look.

They embraced for a time before Jeremy stepped back, looking down Gary's body, which was clad in only boxer shorts and socks, and was torn as to what to do next.

"Um - don't look at me, okay?" Jeremy asked, and Gary shrugged and nodded, knowing that this was not a promise he was going to be able to keep for long.

Gary knew that Jeremy was self-conscious about what he was going to do - what he wanted to do - so he tried to not watch as Jeremy knelt down and took his socks off.

Jeremy's hands were shaking worse than ever as he got Gary's socks off. He was so hairy, Jeremy noticed, right down to his ankles. Didn't seem fair, he thought, recalling how he had spent his whole life waiting to become as manly as Alan, and now Gary.

The boxers were right in front of him, and as Jeremy fiddled with the socks his eyes went to the bulge inside the loose fitting green and white boxers. When he could delay no longer Jeremy glanced up at Gary, who stood looking straight ahead, and then unsnapped the clasp of the boxers.

The briefs came down past the bush of hair before the base of Gary's cock appeared. Thick - absurdly thick thought Jeremy as the stump of it appeared - and as the boxers got lower and lower and kept revealing more and more of Gary's cock Jeremy almost started hyperventilating.

When Gary's manhood was fully exposed, Jeremy was startled; first because he kept expecting for the ridge of the crown to appear, and it never did, and secondly was the realization that Gary's cock was huge and wasn't even hard yet.

Gary wasn't circumcised, which was not evident in the photo he had sent which obviously showed the foreskin retracted, and as Jeremy gawked at the cocoon-like hose that dangled between Gary's legs, he thought that it looked even more intimidating like this.

Glancing up again to make sure Gary wasn't watching, Jeremy put his hand on the huge organ and tried to get his hand around the fat shaft. As Jeremy's hand moved, the foreskin slid back, exposing the plum-sized glans that looked as big as an apple to him right about then.

"Watch the teeth, babe," Gary said as Jeremy put his mouth around the exposed crown. "Open wide. That's it. Oh yeah. Suck that cock now."

Jeremy held the shaft of Gary's cock in both hands, the loose skin sliding up and down while Jeremy tried to get more than the knob of it into his mouth without gagging. Soon the shaft began getting harder and his cock began to get even longer.

Thankfully it got no thicker, as Jeremy's mouth was already stretched to the limit, but he gradually began to get his lips beyond the ridge of the crown, and as Jeremy's fists gripped the rest of the gigantic organ and milked it he heard Gary groan.

"Oh man, Jeremy," Gary exclaimed. "You're a natural born cocksucker. That's it. You like my cock?"

"Yes," Jeremy gasped, pulling his mouth off of it while continuing to milk it with his hands.

"You said you to like to look at guys with big cocks, like your friend's," Gary said through his heavy breathing, pulling his huge organ out of the lad's mouth for a second, waving it around like a magic wand. "Is mine big enough for you?"

"Yes," Jeremy said before taking Gary into his mouth once again, and Jeremy remembered how big he had thought that Alan's penis had been at the time, a thought that seemed absurd given the size of the enormous cock he was now stroking.

"I'm gonna cum soon," Gary said. "You don't have to take it, if you don't want to. I understand."

Jeremy couldn't decide what to do, but by the time he made up his mind, it was too late. He heard Gary groan as a rope of cum spat into his mouth.

Gary looked down through glazed eyes as he watched Jeremy swallow a little before moving his mouth off of him. Choking a bit, Jeremy kept pumping his cock, allowing Gary the pleasure of watching his cum spray all over the young man's face, making him feel like a porn star as his cock spat rope after rope of his seed at the lad.

Jeremy kept milking Gary's cock long after he stopped coming, blinking as the cum got into his eyes, but not stopping until the head retreated back into the cocoon and he was limp once more.

"That was so good," Gary said, helping Jeremy up so that he could clean his eyes, which no doubt burned from the cum, before easing him down to the mattress.

"I see you're already coming back to life," Gary noted, reached down and cradling Jeremy's semi-turgid dick in his hand. "You're also starting to relax a bit aren't you?"

"Yes," Jeremy answered, enjoying the man's fingers on his dick.

"I can help you relax some more," Gary said, reaching into his bag and pulling out some lotion. "Why don't you roll over on your stomach and let me give you a rubdown?"

...

Chapter Five: Gary's hands.

Gary started at Jeremy's feet, and as he kneaded the young man's calves he could feel the tenseness start to evaporate, only to feel Jeremy start to get rigid as he worked the backs of his slender thighs.

"Why are you getting tense again?" Gary asked has his hands reached the modest swells of the lad's buttocks. "This is supposed to relax you."

"That stuff," Jeremy mumbled into the pillow. "In the bag."

"What about it?"

"Are you going to use it on me?"

"What exactly?"

"The dick and the handcuffs," Jeremy said. "Are you going to try to put your dick in my ass?"

"Not if you don't want me to," Gary said, squeezing the oiled cheeks with a slow kneading touch.

"Doesn't seem possible," Jeremy opined. "I mean, you dick is so big."

"You would be surprised at how elastic this little balloon knot can be," Gary explained, holding Jeremy's ass cheeks apart and gazing at the hairless beige opening before moving his greased index finger to the puckered ring. "Now just relax."

With a deft spinning motion, Gary dipped his digit into the tight opening for a brief second before pulling it out. Jeremy had gasped twice, once going in and again going out, and he did not protest when Gary penetrated him again.

"Not so bad, is it?" Gary asked, and when Jeremy agreed Gary asked him to get up on his hands and knees. "Don't worry. I just want to enjoy the view and play some.

Jeremy did as he was told, and let Gary position him so that his butt was in the air and his legs were spread. Gary exhaled loudly when he saw Jeremy's balls hanging down in their wrinkled, hairless pouch, and when he grabbed the orbs and began to roll them around in his palm Jeremy moaned in response.

"You like these big boys played with, don't you?" Gary asked. "And your cock is hard again too."

Jeremy was squirming and rocking on the bed and when Gary's free hand went back to Jeremy's anus, the young man barely flinched when he dipped a finger back into him.

"Let's try something else," Gary said, reaching over and pulling out the dildo, lubricating it while savoring the sight up Jeremy's exposed anus, about to be stretched out a little more.

"OH!" Jeremy gasped when the head of the dick entered him, and it wasn't as hard as he had feared, but had a rubbery feel to it.

"Nice, isn't it?" Gary asked as he gently nudged a little more of it into Jeremy with each soft thrust, while his free hand went back to those beautiful nuts.

Gary had about half of the six inch appliance inside of the lad, and when Jeremy began moaning louder he worked a little more of it inside of him. Now Jeremy was groaning loudly and writhing, actually pushing himself back into the thing so that soon virtually the whole thing was inside his ass.

Suddenly, Gary felt Jeremy's balls jump in his grasp, and when he glanced down he saw the semen spitting onto the bedding beneath the young man. Gary's hands slid off of the greased sac and grabbed Jeremy's dick, which was now limp, and gave it a couple of pulls to drain him completely before rolling him over.

"We'll just keep that in there for now, okay?" Gary asked, leaving the cock buried right where it was. "You seem to like it well enough. Sure you've never had anything up there before?"

"My finger," Jeremy confessed.

"I'll bet when you did it you were wishing it was your buddy's cock, right?" Gary asked, and grinned when he nodded. "How would you like to put your cock in me?"

Jeremy looked at Gary as he straddled Jeremy's hips, his flaccid cock draped over Jeremy's drained dick and their balls rolling against each others.

"I'll bet you can get it up pretty fast if we just do this for a time," Gary suggested as he began moving back and forth, their cocks rubbing together. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yes," Jeremy said, strangely aroused by the sight of the older man's huge member visually crushing his own little stem, and the tip of the glans peeking out from the foreskin with each forward motion.

What would that be like? Jeremy wondered that as he stared at Gary's manhood, which was beginning to get a bit more rigid as their cocks rubbed together. The fake dick felt nice, but Gary was so much bigger that it didn't seem possible that he could fit it inside of him.

Now Jeremy knew he could easily put his dick inside of Gary, and that idea was more appealing for the moment. Just thinking about it made him start to get hard again, although it would take some time to get it up completely.

Gary continued to grind his gonads into Jeremy's, and as he got harder he wondered whether Jeremy would let him do what he wanted. The kid seemed like a natural bottom, and judging by the way he was reacting to the dildo still in his ass, he might just say yes.

"Can I?" Gary asked, his cock throbbing as he straightened up and knelt between Jeremy's thighs. "Can I take you in the ass?"

Jeremy's eyes were fixed on the thick tool which was standing straight out and pointing at him, trying to imagine what it would feel like.

"You like what's up there now," Gary continued, taking his cock in his hand and sliding the foreskin back. "This will be so much better."

"You're way bigger than that thing is," Jeremy protested.

"But this is flesh and blood. Not rubber. Not nearly as hard," Gary explained. "And I'll be so gentle to you. Please let me be your first."

...

Chapter Six: Jeremy's first.

Gary's heart was racing as he knelt behind Jeremy, the sweat pouring off of his body despite the coolness of the room. In front of him, the skinny teenager knelt with his face in the bedding and his bony little butt raised high.

The dildo had just been pulled out by Gary, and after the older man squirted lubricant into the lad's still-gaping orifice, he squirted his cock generously with more of the same. Such a sweet looking ass, Gary thought. Virginal before the entry of the plastic appliance, and now about to be stretched out even further by his throbbing cock.

"Ready, babe" Gary asked, running his hands up and down Jeremy's pale back before bringing the tip of his member up to his anus. "Just relax, Jeremy. I'll make this so good for you."

A minute later, Gary was still trying to soothe Jeremy's nerves as he whimpered into the pillow. He had been unable to get the ridge of his glans into the tiny opening and Gary had been unwilling to force the issue, but he was afraid that Jeremy was going to bolt any second.

Gary reached out and felt for Jeremy's dick, finally finding the little toadstool as it seemed to be trying to retreat into his body. Gary massaged the little stem before reaching down and rubbing the lad's balls, which had also shriveled up.

"It's okay babe," Gary said as he pulled Jeremy closer to him and prepared to push himself into the lad. "You know how bad you want it. Me too."

Gary forced himself not to listen to Jeremy's whimpering, which turned into sobbing as Gary pushed hard into the lad, and just when it seemed like it was not going to happen, Gary started wiggling his hips as he pulled and the crown of his cock popped right into Jeremy.

"There!" Gary gasped with relief as he caught himself before lunging in any farther while Jeremy cried softly. "That's my man."

Gary kept relatively still, trying to let Jeremy get used to the size of what was inside of him, before very gently making slight nudges of his member. The motions were almost imperceptible, and Gary resisted the urge to plunge his tool deep into Jeremy's bowels.

It took a couple of minutes before Gary had gotten any progress, but as Jeremy's sobs turned into little gasps, Gary could feel the lad's hips moving back into him. Just as subtle as Gary's own movements had been, but nonetheless it was happening.

"Oh yeah," Gary sighed as he leaned over Jeremy as slid his soggy chest hair over the lad's back, and a reach around found Jeremy's dick regaining some energy. "You're liking it now, aren't you.

Gary leaned back and looked down at his cock, half of which was impaled in Jeremy's anus, and the sight sent a shiver through Gary's body. Grabbing Jeremy's hips, he began to thrust himself in and out, and after feeling Jeremy continue to move back into him, inched further in.

Soon Gary was just kneeling there, moving Jeremy's hips up and down his cock, letting the lad take as much of it as he wanted, and to Gary's amazement he wanted almost all of him. When Gary's hand reached around this time, he felt Jeremy's dick as hard as it could be.

Gary felt his orgasm roaring through his loins, and as he started to cum he pulled his cock almost all of the way out of the lad, leaving just the crown inside as he came, bathing Jeremy's insides with what felt like an ocean of cum.

Beneath him, Jeremy was ejaculating as well, the sensation of Gary's seed making him cum as well. When Jeremy could stand it no more, he collapsed onto bed, with Gary crashing right down on top of him.

It took a bit of time for Gary's flaccid cock to finally slide out of Jeremy's cavity, and after it did Gary eased down alongside of the lad and wrapped his arm around him.

"Did you like it, babe?" Gary asked.

"Yes," came Jeremy's voice, and after snuggling with the lad a few minutes he found himself drifting off to sleep.

Gary wasn't sure how long he slept. Outside it was pitch black and inside the room was still faintly lit. The TV was still on, and judging my the late night host that was on the screen he must have been out a couple of hours.

Gary might have slept longer but he had been awakened first by the very pleasant sensation of Jeremy's tongue sensuously licking his armpit and then with his lips around his cock, trying to coax him into an erection. That had been managed a minute ago, as Gary managed to feign sleep throughout Jeremy's inexperienced but earnest efforts, but there was no way that he could sleep through what followed.

Jeremy was crouched over Gary's cock, the lad's fist clenching the shaft of the pillar as he squatted over it. He was facing the same way as Gary was, giving the older man a delicious view of Jeremy's freshly oiled crack as it met the head of his cock.

It was still a tight fit, but Jeremy was not crying this time as his anus swallowed up the bulbous head of his mentor's manhood, and as he lowered himself further Gary grabbed his hips for support.

"You love that big cock of mine up your ass, don't you?" Gary grunted. "I knew you would. You're almost taking all of it."

Jeremy's response was to ride the older man's cock like a cowboy, and after a few minutes of this Gary asked the lad to swivel around.

"I want to see you," Gary grunted. "Want to look at your cock while I fuck you."

With the limberness that comes with youth, Gary managed to help Jeremy rotate his body without disengaging, and as Jeremy faced him, leaning back on his heels as Gary impaaled him to the hilt, the lad's enjoyment was clearly evident.

Jeremy's cock swung up and down violently as he rode Gary's tool, the slender prong slapping his stomach before swinging down and grazing Gary's belly. Gary reached out to grab the wildly swaying dick but changed his mind, enjoying the view too much as it was.

Jeremy's eyes were glazed as he kept moving up and down on Gary's cock, the squishing sounds of the lubricant and his heavy breathing the only sounds. Gary was trying not to cum, wanting to make this last as long as he could, but when Jeremy started to make a squealing sound that changed.

Jeremy made a loud and piercing sound, and as he did his cock began to spurt, spitting out strings of cum all over Gary as he ejaculated without touching his dick. That sight sent Gary off, sending a load of his cum deep into Jeremy as he fell down onto him, impaling himself completely on his manhood.

"Wow," Gary finally said after Jeremy slid off of him and collapsed on the bed, too exhausted to move, and as the cum oozed out of the lad's orifice Gary squeezed the butt cheek and rubbed the back of his thigh. "You're amazing."

It was four in the morning when they finally left the motel room, another orgasms and a refreshing shower later.

Jeremy had tried to get him hard again in the shower, kneeling before Gary and sucking and pulling on him enthusiatically, even slapping his own face with Gary's very limp cock before the older man pulled him to his feet.

"No use," Gary had said. "I'm not as young as you are, and I haven't had this many orgasms in one night since I was your age. I'll take my vitamins so I'll be ready for you next time."

"There's going to be a next time?" Jeremy asked, and Gary looked at him like he was mad.

"Are you serious?" Gary said, glancing down at the dick that was pointing at him.

Gary sunk to his knees, letting his mouth glide slowly down the length of the slim tube while his hands cupped the wet ass of the lad.

"Tonight?" Jeremy asked as he leaned back and felt his balls being milked while his dick got played like a flute once again.

"Okay," Gary gasped before going back to the task at hand, and although he didn't know where he would get the energy from, he was not going to ever say no to Jeremy.

...

thanks for reading

12