Where's My Wife?

Story Info
Loving wife finally calls me.
990 words
2.18
152k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,825 Followers

I was getting worried, my wife left to get her toenails painted and said as she left, "It will take a long time, so don't worry."

OK. But after six hours and hearing nothing? I know she has her phone but she is not picking up.

My wife has never done that before. She is a conservative housewife, school teacher, and sings in the church choir and helps in Sunday School.

I kept texting. And FINALLY she picks up.

"I did what you wanted."

And, I was thinking.

"I have been drinking," she tells me.

"Me and my friend."

"Who is your friend? I ask."

"This beautiful man beside me," she replies.

"And just who is he?" I ask.

"The man who is fucking me of course!" Deborah answered.

"Don't get upset! you ask me to do this, remember?"

I realized that she was talking about me asking her if she would have sex with another man sometime. She just brushed it of and said she would never do it.

Apparently she changed her mind.

I was so conflicted. I had said it to her just to spice up our sex life which had been somewhat lacking.

"So who is he? And where are you?" I asked.

"Sorry, I don't kiss and tell," she giggled.

"But they are fucking me sooo good!"

I was getting upset. Why would she do this? I was only thinking it was a fantasy.

"I've learned how to suck cock, and I'm told I'm very good at it. I even swallow when they want me too. Sometimes they want me to let their cum to drip on my tits! It is so naughty!"

"Randy, I have a lot of cum in my pussy right now, are you proud of me? I love it! When I sit up it runs out of my pussy! My well fucked pussy!"

"BTW, they have marked me! I am now sporting hickeys all over my neck and titties!!! I now love them being called titties!!! The men love felling them and sucking them and they do it a lot!!!"

"Did I tell you they have fucked my ass too? It hurt at first, but now I really like it. The men have such big cocks!!!"

"I'm sure my pussy has been so stretched that your little weenie will just fall out, of well, I like them fucking me. They are so much better at it then you are. Sorry, honey."

"I'm coming to get you now! I yelled."

"Chill, dickless! did I just say that to you?" She giggled again.

"You don't know where I am, but don't worry, they are taking very good care of me. And besides I am going to sleep here with them. That way we can fuck all night!!! I've never done this before and I love it!"

She hung up. I tried calling back apparently her phone was turned off. I tossed and turned all night having visions of what she was doing and what the men were doing to her.

My dick alternated between starting to get hard to nothing at all. When I woke up the next morning I realized that my dick was the hardest it had ever been.

Deborah called me, "I'm coming home honey and I'm bring you a surprise! Don't touch your little weenie! So shower and I will be home soon."

I showered. I put clean sheets on the bed. Thirty minutes later I heard the garage door open. Deborah came in. She was a mess!!! Her hair, her body, everything smelled of sex. I noticed the hickeys.

Deborah told me to lay back on the bed naked. I did.

"Now you get my surprise! she said as she straddled my face and said, "Open your mouth!"

As I did a sticky white goo fell into my mouth. Deborah keep grinding her pussy into my mouth.

"Suck my pussy and lick it real good Randy," clean me up with your tongue, or you will never fuck me again!" she told me.

When I finished, she asked me to fuck her. Although my dick was hard, I couldn't feel her at all.

I tried to talk to her, but she just put her finger to her mouth making it clear I was not to say a thing.

She walked through the house naked and asked me to make breakfast. I did. Coffee, eggs, bacon, and toast. She ate naked. She looked at the blinds and asked (told) me to open them throughout the house.

She still walked around naked.

I said she should put some clothes on. She didn't.

Around noon she walked up to me when the game was on. She was bringing a large bottle.

"This is your second surprise," she said as she had me lean back and drink.

"Drink it all, it is very good for you," Deborah said.

I had to drink it to keep from choking she was pouring into my mouth so fast.

The flavor was somewhat sweet and then I could taste something more bitter. She had me lick my lips to get it all.

"Did you swallow it all, Cucky?"

"Did you like it?"

"It was between ok and terrible."

"Well, did you?"

"Yes, I said. But what was it and why are you calling me, "Cucky?"

"I am calling you Cucky because you are now a cuckold."

"What is a cuckold, I asked."

"A cuckold is someone whose wife has fucked another man, and now you know. I believe you are going to be a good cucky. You just drank the cum that was left from the five men who fucked me."

"You fucked five men?" I asked.

"Yes but there will be others, as well as the repeats, my wife answered.

"By the way, you haven't cleaned my ass yet, you better get it super clean," she said as she sat her ass over my mouth.

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,825 Followers