Where's the Turkey Baster?

Story Info
Family pitches in to help Sis have a child.
12.1k words
4.55
37.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters having sex are over eighteen. Thanks to my diligent editor who helped out on this project.

*****

Thursday 1:40 am

"Where's the turkey baster?" Emma asked with a soft laugh to the back of the man she had surprised in the kitchen. It was well after midnight. She giggled and added, "You're naked,"

JT was rattled. He apologized, "I hope my nudity doesn't upset you. I thought everyone was asleep and I could sneak in here and grab a quick drink without encountering anyone."

He turned his head and saw that his daughter's lover was also nude. He no longer felt so embarrassed. He put the drained glass on the counter and turned to face her. He slowly looked up and down her unclothed body.

"You're naked too," he said approvingly as as he glanced appreciatively at her fit young body.

He studied her slender legs and admired her pronounced thigh gap. He had noticed she had exceptional gams when he first saw her. His daughter had been dating Emma a while and felt this relationship could grow into something special. She brought her girlfriend home to be introduce to the family. He and his wife approved of the match. The girls were good together.

When JT met her, Emma was wearing a hip-hugging pencil skirt that called attention to her slim legs and shapely calves. JT had been polite and composed even though in his mind he was screaming, "Wow! This girl has some dynamite pins."

Tonight he got an unencumbered view of her naked body. She was a slim woman who had a coltish build usually only seen on teenagers. She was medium height, pretty and blonde. Her long and shapely legs were her best feature. Her breasts were on the small side, but they had a nice plumpness to them. She had large dark areolas which made JT think she probably wasn't a true blonde. Since she waxed her sex, JT couldn't compare her pubic hair to the hair on her head.

While he looked her over, Emma unashamedly viewed him. He was manly, powerfully built and over six feet tall. He had a flat abdomen and a V-shaped chest. His cock was soft. The shaft glistened in the light making her wonder if she was seeing residue of a recent dalliance with his wife.

"Yea I'm naked," she responded slurring her answer. JT deduced that she had been drinking. She waddled over to the cabinets and opened a few drawers. She repeated her opening line, "Where's the turkey baster?"

JT got it for her. She turned to leave. JT gazed happily at her backside. She had a tiny, flat ass. He looked at her creamy, alabaster derriere and thought "Her butt is so small, it would fit in the span of one of my hands".

He watched her retreat. She tottered away with an awkward gait. For a moment he thought her state of intoxication was the reason for her odd walk. Then he saw something.

"Is that a butt plug in your ass?"

"Oops," Emma giggled. She brought a hand down to cover her rump and quickly escaped.

JT returned to his bedroom and said, "Joan, you will never guess who I ran into in the kitchen . I'll give you a clue, she had a butt plug up her pretty little ass."

^^^

Thursday 7:20 am

"Where's the turkey baster?"

Joan said out loud speaking to herself. She was alone in the kitchen getting organized to make the Thanksgiving feast. She was gathering the necessary ingredients and utensils. The baster wasn't in it's usual spot.

Joan looked around for it, but gave up after a few moments. She had a million tasks to perform to pull off the big family celebration. On the way to the laundry room to pick up the pressed tablecloth, she walked by her daughter's room. The door was open. Carrie and Emma were up and out. Joan saw the turkey baster on the dresser. She went in and retrieved it.

^^^

Wayne stirred in the a.m. on Thanksgiving morning. A pleasurable sensation crept into his mind and brought him to consciousness. He moaned, "Mmmm. Oh God that feels so good. I thought I was dreaming."

His hand reached down to his crotch. He ran his fingers through the brown hair of the woman that was lovingly sucking his cock.

"You are incredible," Wayne said truly grateful.

The cocksucker responded by increasing her tempo. She continue to vacuum his rod and stroke him until he orgasmed.

^^^

A short while later Wayne's brother, Jack, was awakened in the same delightful way. A woman snuck her head under the blanket, found his morning wood and enveloped his thick cock. Jack woke with a start.

"Huh?"

At first he was surprised. Then he was appreciative, " Oohh. You are the best. Mmmm."

She worked it. Soon he was blowing his load.

^^^

After his special morning wake-up call, Wayne took a shower, dressed and headed downstairs. He found his sister Carrie sitting at the kitchen table. He kissed her cheek and said, "Thanks sis for the BJ. It was epic."

Jack rolled in just after his brother. He too kissed his sister and said, "Carrie, darling thanks. A great way to start the day."

Carrie's face blushed red. "You're welcome," she said to her brothers.

Joan laughed over her little girl's discomfort. She said, "Sweetie, there's no reason to be embarrassed. It's just sex."

Willow, Wayne's wife, and Jill, Jack's wife strolled into the kitchen. They each had two children in tow. They settled the little ones at the table and got them breakfast.

Emma entered the kitchen. She announced excitedly, "It's time. Does anyone know where is the turkey baster is? I thought I left it on the dresser."

No one responded in the affirmative. Jill and Willow stayed to feed the children while everyone else dispersed and searched for the utensil. A few minutes later, Joan cried out with false disappointment, "Oh no!"

She met everyone in the living room and showed them the damaged object. "Carrie, Emma, I'm so sorry. I'm afraid it's ruined. It looks like the dog got a hold of it."

The bulb was ripped and the tube was mangled. The dog had treated it like one of his chew toys. The damaged plastic shaft was covered with holes and sharp barbs. No way was this baster going to be able to take the donated sperm and inject it into Emma.

"What can we do?" a distressed Emma asked.

"I . . . I don't know. The stores are all closed for the holiday," said her heartbroken lesbian lover. "This seemed like the perfect opportunity for us to get a baby. "

^^The previous night^^

It looked like it would be a great Thanksgiving at the Tyler homestead. All their children were home. The boys along with their wives and kids and Carrie and her partner had been able to make it home. Everyone was enjoying being together.

This was the first time for everyone to meet Emma. To learn more about her, Willow asked, "Emma, how did you two meet?"

"We were volunteers at our towns animal shelter," Emma replied

Carrie laughed recalling the first time she saw Emma. She begged, "Please. Please let me tell the story. It's so funny!"

Emma shrugged her shoulders and looked at everyone as if to say "What can I do with her? She's such a kid sometimes". She nodded to Carrie.

In an excited voice Carrie said,

"Emma was attempting to wash a large dog. The mix breed had to be 90 pounds. This mutt was not happy about getting wet. He bounded out of the tub taking Emma with him. She was hanging on for dear life as the agitated dog careened around the room."

Carrie laughed. "It was the funniest sight seeing this big wet dog dragging a slender red-headed woman across the room. Emma was frantically yelling at the dog to stop."

Emma spoke up. "Carrie was my hero. She rescued me. To thank her, I invited her to coffee. We hit it off. I liked her luminous black eyes and her friendly, innocent demeanor. I suggested we go dancing that night."

Carrie remembered the day. She had rushed home to her apartment. She was on cloud nine after having met Emma. Quickly her mood changed and she agonized "Oh God! What do I wear tonight. She's so beautiful, so stylish. I feel like such a clodhopper."

Carrie was not a glamour girl. She was a college senior, an athlete who was chronically short on funds. She reached into the closet for her one nice dress. The bright red color contrasted well with her tan skin and black hair. Her mother said it was a classy dress showing just the right amount of leg and cleavage.

"It will have to do," she lamented. "It's either this or sweatpants."

She placed the dress on her bed and opened her underwear drawer. "Am I a slut for worrying about what underwear to put on? Oh, and I've got to shave everything. My pits and my pussy are stubbly." She continued the conversation with herself, "There's no guarantee that things will go that far, but a girl needs to be prepared."

She peered into the drawer and sighed when she saw its sorry stated. "Damn it! Why don't I do my laundry more often?" She had to settle for striped boy-shorts and a plain white, but clean bra.

Carrie entered the club timidly. She saw her date standing at the bar. She thought, "Of course, Emma looks great. What a lovely face and with a slim, fit body like hers, she looks good in everything."

The harsh truth was Emma was prettier than Carrie and she also had a more developed sense of style. Her short dress showed off her best assets - her legs. Carrie was surprised to see that the small busted girl was bra-less in a halter top. She said to herself. "She's light up top, but she's really rocking that top. So confident. Very sexy."

Emma kissed her hello. They drank champagne and danced, danced danced. Carrie had never had more fun. She was completely infatuated and under Emma's spell.

They went to Emma's place. Clothes fell off. Carrie thought she went to heaven when her head slid between Emma's soft thighs. She knew she was in heaven when Emma's mouth found her sex. Carrie had never come so hard or so often.

Her flashback ended. Carrie said proudly, "We've been together ever since."

Wayne smirked and asked Emma, "Was it love at first lick?"

The family booed his crude query. Emma responded, "I followed my heart and my mother's sage advice. She always told me good things come in three's. Carrie has proven her right."

Wayne didn't catch the double entendre. He looked perplexed as everyone else laughed hard. He grinned trying to fit in, but his false smile indicated that he had no idea why the others were laughing.

Emma looked to Willow and asked politely, "What about you and Wayne? How did you meet?"

Wayne butted in and answered with the curt, PG-13 story he told when asked how they became a couple. "We met at college. At a fraternity function."

Emma ignored his too quick response. "Willow, there has to be more to the story than that."

Willow fidgeted and said, "Em . . . Wayne was the Social chair at his fraternity. He planned this great beach party at the frat. They brought in a truckload of sand to cover the yard, set up a kiddy pool. And oh yea, all the guys wore the ugliest Hawaiian shirts they could find."

She looked around and saw that everyone was expecting more details. She added, "My sister got drunk at the party. Wayne helped me get her home safely." She hoped they would be satisfied with that answer.

The untold story was that Willow and Wayne did start dating after that party, but that's not how they met. They had actually met many times while in college. They had had classes together and they had some mutual friends. School events and parties had brought them together. They had even spoken a few times, but to be honest Willow didn't register on Wayne's radar. He was only interested in the hot sexy coeds.

Willow was a chubby, plain faced girl. She had learned in high school that only the nubile beauties garnered the attention of boys. She was bookish, quiet and used to being ignored by the opposite sex.

Wayne was loud and extremely cocky, especially for a guy who had nothing to boast about. He wasn't particularly smart, good-looking or athletic. Really he was a dick. He had no close friends.

He was good at organizing parties, but unfortunately for him, he was not the kind of guy girls wanted to be with at a party. He was crude and obnoxious as he hit on all the pretty ones. They wouldn't give him the time of day.

The beach party was a success if you measured success by the amount of fun the other frat boys and their dates had. As for Wayne, he struck out again on his quest to get laid. He drank heavily and passed out.

Wayne woke and found himself outside. The party had ended. He looked to be alone. He took a long piss in a clump of trees and headed inside to his room. Along the way in the dark, he tripped.

"What the Hell?"

He was surprised to discover that he had stumbled over a body. Some female had passed out and was sleeping in the grass.

"Sorry I stepped on you," he said. No response.

"Hey. Are you okay?" he asked. Silence.

Wayne took a closer look at the girl. She was blonde and pretty. She was wearing a short dress that had ridden up exposing half her ass. He noted she had a nice butt. He pulled her skirt down and he spoke to her again.

"Hey. You don't want to be out here all night."

He tried to wake her without success. Then he attempted to stand her up, but that wasn't doable either. Since she was unconscious, her body was all loosey-goosey. It was like trying to lift 120 pounds of Jell-O. She oozed out of his arms. He ended up dragged her over to a lounge chair. He was able to hoist her half way onto the chair.

She ended up face down on the lounger. Her torso was on the chair and her legs trailed off resting on the ground. Her skirt had ridden up again.

"Damn! You don't have any underwear on," he said surprised and turned on.

He admired her naked ass. It was round and firm. The light from a nearby Tiki torch allowed him to see her plump pussy lips and her inviting brown crinkled anus.

"My kind of girl. No panties and a shaved crotch."

He looked around and was re-assured when he saw no one. He moved to her head and lifted it up.

"I know you. I introduced myself to you tonight. You blew me off for some football stud." As he said it, Wayne became angry remembering being rejected.

He released her head. It fell striking the plastic straps on the chair. He smiled when she didn't cry out. "Oh are you drunk? You smacked your face kind of hard and didn't make a sound. I guess you've had quite a bit to drink. If you didn't object to that I wonder what else you might not object to?"

Wayne walked around to her legs. He flipped up the skirt and exposed her lower half completely. He touched her pussy. It was soft. It's owner didn't object to the intimate grope. Emboldened, he unzipped his pants and freed his growing hard-on.

"You didn't have time for me at the party, but it seems you have some time now."

He knelt and placed the tip of his dick against her gash. Her delicate wrinkled folds were soft and warm.

"Are you sure you want to stick your dick in her?" A woman call out from the darkness. "She doesn't look capable of giving consent."

Wayne jumped and turned his head towards the voice. A voice in his head cried out "Oh God! Where did she come from? I thought I was alone". Wayne was suddenly very nervous and embarrassed. He'd been caught about to rape an unfortunate drunk girl. He backed away from the unconscious woman.

When her sister's date pounded on the door of their apartment at two in the morning, this situation was exact what Willow was afraid of. He had cried out in a drunken slur,

"Yo Whitney. I'm sorry I went off with my boys and left you at the party. Let me in so's we can talk."

Willow wrapped a robe around her nightshirt and answered the door. There stood big Seth, her sister's current beau. She said, "Seth, Whitney's not home. I thought she was with you."

He stepped forward. Willow barred his entrance into the apartment.

"We went to the Delta party. We had fun drinking, dancing and we got busy upstairs, if you know what I mean."

Willow rolled her eyes. "Yea. Yea. I get it. Where did you last see her?"

"After we had sex, she went downstairs to get a drink. Me, I went off to smoke a little weed with the fellows. I lost track of time. When I went back to the frat, everyone was gone. I was hoping she was here."

"She's not. Go home." Willow closed the door in his face.

She threw on some clothes. "Damn it. Now I have to go look for my party girl of a sister."

She decided to start at the fraternity house. She recognized the unconscious female slumped across the lounge chair as her sister. A menacing male was with her. He appeared to be about to mount her. She hoped she could convince him not to rape her.

Willow stepped forward. She recognized the guy. She knew he was an arrogant prick. She never thought of him as a violent person or a rapist. She reckoned she could persuade him not to screw Whitney.

She glanced at his dangling engorged dick and then at the bare-assed woman. "If you saw the contents of my sister's medicine cabinet, you might think twice about fucking her without a condom. I'm just saying there are days she's got so many crotch critters its practically an STD zoo down there."

She thought this story might cause any guy to think twice before engaging in unprotected sex. He didn't know it was a lie.

Willow slapped her sister's butt. "Although I can see the appeal. Look how firm that ass is. It barely moves. Mine shakes like its made out of Jell-0 even when I'm standing still."

Wayne was scared. He had been caught red handed and by his victim's sister no less. He didn't speak. He didn't move not even to cover his cock. A mantra keep repeating in his head, "I'm going to jail. I'm definitely going to jail."

"Good," she thought, "He's not arguing with me or moving towards Whitney." She said in a calm voice, "Oh Hello Wayne."

"Shit. Shit. Shit. She knows my name," he screamed in his head. It was now obvious that he was scared to death. Willow no longer worried that her sister was going to be raped.

"It's Willow. I'm in your World Econ class. Look this is my sister. My pain-in-the-ass twin sister." She paused and then added, "Obviously we are not identical twins."

With the sexual assault crisis over, Willow was relieved. However, as her sense of trepidation eased, she could feel a overwhelming sense of annoyance and irritation building up inside her. It was 2 fucking o'clock in the morning and she had to go out and rescue her sister! She let herself vent.

She said, "Can you imagine what it feels like to be compared to someone your whole life and come up short? Add to the equation that you can't hate this person. They're family, she's your sister." Her voice changed from annoyed to angry.

"Through no fault of her own this girl bests me at everything. She's prettier. She's the vibrated twin with thick, lush blonde hair and gorgeous sky blue eyes. Me, I get plain brown eyes and this thin, mousy dark hair. My rich, thick, luxurious hair is between my legs. Thank you very much."

"Look at her fine firm round ass. Mine is flabby. Her chest is a full cup size bigger than me and yet her waist and hips are inches smaller than mine. Of course, she was the head cheerleader in high school and the homecoming queen. I was the one who couldn't get a date for the prom."

Willow let out a long sigh and said, "She's also smarter than me. I have to study my ass off to get C's. She rarely cracks a book and is on the honor roll. There's no justice in this world."

Tears spilled down her face. She felt sorry for herself, but she was also mad, really mad, at her sister. Angrily she asked,

"Why am I out here protecting the "Golden Girl"?"

Willow reached over and grabbed Wayne's erection. "I can't let you fuck her for real, but FUCK her! Why does she deserve to catch every break?"

She pulled on his cock and dragged him closer to Whitney. She began jerking him off. "Shoot your load on her. I want you to come all over this privileged ass!"