Whetstone High Sluts Ch. 02

Story Info
John continues his journey in high school.
5.2k words
3.59
28.5k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guy23r23
Guy23r23
45 Followers

Thanks for the reviews and comments hope I can make this better this time. The last story was terrible I admit. Please leave more comments and reviews to help me better my writing.

*****

As I woke up I hear the 2:30 bell ring signaling for us to go home I got up and tried to rush out.

But was stopped by Ms.V my guidance counselor.

Ms.V is slightly in her 30s I believe but looks like she is in her mid 20s still.

She has an nice size ass from what I can tell. She usually wears a tight skirt and a button up shirt with 3 buttons undid at the top showing a lot of cleavage.

"John can I speak to you for a second".

"Sure is there something you need."

"John I need you to start bringing in all your missing assignments you are falling behind in grades and this is your last year here."

"Yea I understand Ms.V I will try and get my work in by Monday. "

As Ms.V walks away she turns and says "thanks pumpkin and if you need anything "anything" stop by my office I am sure I can help."

After Ms.V turns the corner I turn and start walking to the south exit to leave.

When I get on the bus the driver announces that we now have assigned seats and I will be sitting next to Lila in seat 18.

As I walked away I started cheering in my head because I get to sit next to one of the hottest girls here at Whetstone and it will be all year.

A few minutes later Lila walks onto the bus and finds out where she sits.

When she made it to her seat she was nicer then I thought.

I thought Lila was like one of those popular girls that would start to yell at me. But she wasn't.

"So what's your name" Lila asked.

Uh struggling to get my words out I finally answered "uhh uhh John".

"It's ok John don't be afraid to talk to me. I'm Lila. "

"Yea I know everyone knows who you are. Everyone talks about you."

"Yea what have you heard "she asked suspiciously.

"Well that you are mean and don't like talking to people. But I guess that's not true. "

"What else"?

"That you can be fun to hang out with and even "funner" to party with. "

When I said that I quickly looked out the window.

"Oh so people say that I'm fun to party with. "

"What do you think?"

"We'll I don't know I haven't seen you during a party but partying with you sounds like a lot of fun."

After I said that it was like the longest bus ride of my life.

Until she asked me what I was doing next Friday.

"Who me?"

"We'll of course you who else?"

"Oh nothing so far."

"Ok so would you want to go to the game with me it is the first our home game?"

"Of course I would want to go with you! I would be stupid to decline that offer."

Lila smiled hugely. "Well my stop is coming up you have a phone."

Yea why?

"I want to give you my number, is that ok?"

"Yea!"

After giving me her number she told me there would be a party after the game Friday and I better be going with her.

When we reached her stop she stood up and turned to me and said "Ohh shit I forgot your paying for our tickets".

"Ok it's only 10 dollars for both of us."

With that she walked away with her tiny waist and ass in her tights off the bus

***********

When I arrived home I checked my clock and realized that it was only 3:30.

After a while I remembered that I had Joy's and Betty's number so I decided to call them.

When Betty answered I could hear Joy screaming in the background.

"Tell him to come over". Betty tried to whisper and tell her "to shut up". But I could hear her clearly.

When Betty got back on the phone she asked if I still needed help on my homework.

And I simply replied "yes when can you help."

A few seconds after I said that I heard Joy scream "tell him now I'm waiting".

Well I will be there in a little since Joy wants me there so bad.

When I arrived at Betty's house I simply knocked on the door and asked for her and told her I needed help with some school work and they were going to help me.

But before her mom could call upstairs Betty and Joy was already walking down the steps and all I could remember was them nude in the locker.

I followed Betty and Joy to Betty's room.

When I walked in the room she had a lot of posters of guy actress.

I sat my book bag by the door and sat on the bed.

We sat there for like 5 minutes before Joy said well

"Can we start on the work."

Without saying anything else she grabbed my book bag and right then I remembered both of their panties were in there.

Before I could stop her she already had seen them and pulled them out of my bag.

Holding them up she looked at Betty and said "well that's where those went".

Betty smiled and said "so how did you get those".

To embarrassed to say anything I sat there looking at them.

Betty stood up, turned around and started to pull her pants down and said well we never put any back on.

When she said that I glanced at Joy and seen her pulling her pants down then seen her bare pussy again.

Betty had turned away from me bent over and took her pants off showing her fat ass.

Joy walked up to me grabbed the bulge in my pants and said I think we're making him happy Betty.

She started unzipping my pants she grab my cock really quick and shoved it in her mouth.

Moments later Betty came over pushed me back on the bed and said "hurry up and eat me."

As she sat on my face I shove a finger in her ass making her shiver on me.

I started sucking on her clit, stuck my tongue in as far as it would go.

I briefly stopped and pushed her up to ask her "what if her mom walked in."

Betty quickly informed me that "as long as they don't make any noise she won't come in."

As soon as she said that I shoved a second finger in her ass and watched her cover her mouth quickly and slammed her pussy back in my mouth.

Then I felt Joy's mouth leave my cock and felt the cold air coax my cock.

I soon felt Joy's pussy lips on my cock. When she asked "can I ride you."

Joy quickly slam down on my cock in one thrust. When I mumbled "yes through Betty's pussy. She started a slow rhythm and started to speed up.

I felt like I was in heaven and to make it better Betty ended up squirting on my in my mouth.

When Betty squirted on me I felt my cock about to release and told Joy but she informed me she was on the pill.

So she started to slam on to me hard sending stream after stream deep into tight pussy.

After I got done shooting my seed in her pussy she got up and put her pussy in Betty's face and Betty started to eat her out.

I got up and realized I was still hard so I walked behind Betty and in one strong thrust I shoved into her ass. Causing her to bite down on Betty's pussy to keep quite.

Betty had started to bounce back against me and lifted her head from Joy's pussy and said "damn he's huge."

After what felt like 30 minutes but was actually probably like 10 minutes Joy started to scream she was going to cum.

So I pulled out of Betty laid on the bed and guided myself into Betty's pussy. I told Joy to "sit on face so I could eat her out."

When she sat on my face I dove straight in with my tongue and also made her squirt.

Joy fell over to the side huffing.

While Betty still bounced on my dick and bitting her lip to hide her moans.

Betty's pussy tightened on my dick causing me to explode again and send ropes deep in her pussy.

Betty then got off me, and Joy got up and started to lick their squirt off my face.

After clearing my face Joy kissed me and I could taste her and Betty's delicious juices in her mouth. Then she walked away and got her clothes on.

Betty then walked away and did the same thing.

Joy and Betty took their panties and started rubbing their pussy with them collecting all their juices then stuffed them in their pussies.

They both took them and stuffed them back in my bag and said "keep them we have plenty more where that came from."

"Next time just tell or ask us they said simultaneously."

I grabbed my clothes and got dressed when Betty and Joy asked if "I was going to the home game with someone" and I informed them that I would be going with Lila.

When I said that they quickly looked at each other and said "well aren't you just Mr. Popular just kidding.

"Have fun" Betty said.

"Fuck that we know he'll have fun."

"John you want use to walk you out?"

"Nah I'm fine." I said

"Thanks for the meals" I said walking out and watching them smile.

And simultaneously say "hope you liked the drink that came with."

"Oh I did I informed before" walking out.

Walking out the front door Betty's mom stopped me and said "did you get everything done."

"Well yea we were up there working for a while."

"You sure you guys were working?" She asked.

"Well yes what do you think we were doing?"

"I know what you were doing I walked by the door and heard Betty and Joy moaning."

"I sat by the door and listened while I played with myself."

"Ok well that's not weird? I asked."

"Would you fuck me like that?"

"Like what?"

"Where I will cum?I haven't had a orgasm since my husband left us. "

"Umm I think I should go."

"We'll ok she said but think about it and give me a call."

I took her number and left.

***********

On the way home I sent Lila a text asking what she was doing.

And she replied getting ready to go to sleep and sent a picture of her in her thong and a bra. And you? She replied.

"Well just getting home from a friends."

"Was this friend a girl?" She asked.

"Umm maybe. "

"You have a girlfriend?"

"What no, I was over Betty's getting help on my homework for a class I answered. "

"Oh did this packet involve her fucking you?"

"No. I lied.

And why do you care! Lila why do you even care."

"Well maybe I just wanted to know let me guess her best friend Joy was there wasn't she. Lila asked.

"Yea she was, is there something wrong with that?"

"No nothing wrong here. I'm going to bed now baby."

"Baby?"

"Yea you're my baby now."

"So now were dating Lila?"

"Yea you said you had no girlfriend and I have no boyfriend so now your my baby."

"Ok well bye Lila. "

"Bye baby." She replied.

****************************************

Around midnight I heard my phone go off. So I picked it up and it was a message from Lila.

I opened the message and it said "this is yours now that we go out" with a picture attached.

I looked at the picture and it was her bald pussy with pool of liquid between her legs and a dildo underneath her leg.

"It's amazing, and your a squirter huh?"I replied.

"Yea I squirt hope you don't have a problem with that". She said.

"No no problem here I love a girl that squirts."

"Good cause when you get in my pants I'm squirting all over your face."She said.

"Ok fine with me." I replied.

****************************************

The next day at school Lila made it clear we were dating now we walked in together holding hands then stopped and kissed while everyone watched.

When I got to first period I got a text from Betty and Joy simultaneously both asking "if it was true that I went out with Lila now?"

I replied to them both that "it was true but we can still have fun with each other if they don't say anything."

With that they both replied "ok that's fine with me."

Hours went by with nothing happening but when I got to science my heart almost stopped.

My teacher Mrs. R was wearing tights, she had the biggest ass out of all the teachers and she was young and very hot.

As soon as I seen her ass in those tights I grew a hard-on.

While walking to my desk she went in front of me.

She dropped something and bent to get it.

I immediately walked up behind her and put my bulge into her ass.

When I ran into her she moved forward and pushed back hard on my crotch and I told her it was an complete accident I wasn't paying attention.

She replied by saying "it's ok John it was my fault."

At the end of class she asked "me to stay behind for a second."

When everyone was out she closed the door turned to me and started walking towards me.

"So John what would you say if I told you I dropped my stuff on the ground on purpose to see what you would do."

"Well Mrs. R I would say I think you know what I would do."

"Yea I felt your cock in between my ass cheeks when you ran into my ass on "accident". She said.

"Oh sorry about that Mrs. R" I said.

"Don't worry John I liked it Mrs. T told me about what you two did. I know you felt me bounce back into your crotch."

"Yea I did."

When I said that she quickly grabbed my pants and started pulling them down.

Until I stopped and asked her "what about your next class?" I asked.

"Don't worry about that I don't have a class this period."She informed me.

With that I quickly started to take off her clothes.

When I got to her black g-string she took it off and pulled a sticky note out of her pocket with her number on it.

"Here this is for you". She said.

I quickly tossed them in my book bag and went back to kissing her this time going down.

I stopped at her neck and kissed it a couple times then moved on.

When I got to her nipples I stopped and sucked on them then gently bit her nipples.

"When I got to her crotch I stopped and asked if she squirted" she quickly replied "if your good."

With that I quickly started to eat her out sucking on her clit here and there.

"Oh you are good you might be able to make me squirt."

After that I stopped and said

"ohh am I.

After that I pulled my dick out and in one powerful thrust I pushed in her.

Her scream echoed in the room.

"Wow your big no wonder Mrs. T liked it." She said.

I started pumping in and out of her quickly until she squirted all over my dick forcing me to pull out.

I quickly started to clean her pussy while she cleaned my dick.

After I was clean I pushed back in forcing her to moan loudly again.

I soon reached my climax and told her I was going to cum but was to late as I exploded in her.

"Oh John your lucky I got on the pill about a week ago." She said as she started to clean my dick off once again.

"Wow your not going down are you."She said.

As she said that I looked down and my cock was still surprising hard in her mouth.

"Well have you been fucked in the ass before" I asked her.

"No I've never been fucked back their but you will be the one and only that gets to touch their."

"Ok so bend over."

"Wait I've never been fucked back there we need some lube as she said that she pulled out some lotion and asked me if this will do today."

"If it means I get to fuck you in the ass of coarse it will work." I replied.

She giggled then began to coax my cock with the lotion not missing one inch.

After she finished I grabbed the lotion and put some on her ass and rubbed it around.

I lined up behind her and pushed in slowly hearing her moan.

When I made it balls deep I stood their for some Time waiting for her to adjust to my size.

Until I felt her move forward and slam back on me hard and quickly with every slam their was a huge clapping sound.

I quickly shoved three fingers in her pussy and started to finger her at the same speed.

After about five minutes she was squirting all over the desk again and her ass tightened on me causing me to cum sending shot after shot in her ass.

As she came down from her orgasm I started to lick up all her juices from the table and her pussy.

She then grabbed a extra pair of panties she had in her purse and we got dressed and left.

When I was walking down the hall I ran into one of the girls that was running for homecoming queen Dominique she just quickly gave me her number to and left. Wow she is hot I thought as she left.

With the luck I've had I will be fucking her soon.

During basketball practice I ran into Dominique again and she asked if "I would like a ride home after practice."

I said "yes."

But she then informed me that "she gets out of cheerleading practice an hour later and I would have to wait."

I still agreed letting my cock do the talking hoping I could fuck her tonight.

Around 7:00 basketball practice ended and I went outside and sat on the bench to get some air.

A few minutes later I got a text from Dominique. It read that they are getting out around 8:30 to 9:00 and I can catch the bus if I want but if I wanted but said she would still take me home if I wanted.

So of course I stayed and sat on the bench hoping I would get to fuck tonight.

Ms. R was walking out to her jeep around 7:30 when she saw me lying on the bench.

"JOHN" she screamed.

As I turned to her she asked if "I needed a ride back home."

But I informed her "Dominique was giving me a ride but she didn't get out of practice for an hour or two."

"Well my jeep is all the way on the far side of the parking lot behind those trees if your not tired."

With those few words I felt like I just woke from a full day of sleeping and wasn't tired at all.

As soon as we got to the trees by the jeep I grabbed Ms.R's ass and squeezed it.

"Wow John you really like my ass don't you" she asked.

"You have no idea" I replied.

With that we quickly climbed in the back of her jeep.

When finally in the jeep I started pulling her tights down quickly.

As soon as I got to her panties she again handed them to me this time insuring she had no back up pair with her.

I quickly grabbed the panties and throw them to my bag in the front.

And quickly made her sit on my dick. She started the pace off very slowly.

I felt she was going to slow so I started thrusting in to her very quickly and hard listening to her scream and moan loudly.

After about 10 minutes I cam in her pussy.

"Well John I still have not had my orgasm so were not down."

"Ok."

I laid down so we could get in 69 position. I quickly started fingering her wet dripping pussy. While she deep throated my cock.

After some time she squirted all over my face and her leather seats.

"Oh look what you made me do to my Jeep". She said.

"Don't worry I'll clean it up."

I quickly finished cleaning her seats. "Don't think I'm done Ms.R I'm hard still."

With that she bent over and told me to "put it in her ass sense I loved it so much."

I rubbed my cock against her soaking pussy so that my dick could get slick.

When I finally reached her ass I quickly thrusted into her causing her to moan really loud.

I quickly started to penetrate her for about 20 more minutes until she had a orgasm in the back of her Jeep.

I pulled out of her ass and shoved my cock in her mouth.

She quickly started sucking my cock vigorously until I sent ropes of my semen deep in her throat.

Ms.R started to swallow it all but it became to much.

As she took her mouth off my cock. I shot a couple ropes across her face and one more in her hair.

"Well you should be getting out there and waiting shouldn't you. "She asked.

"No it's only 8:15 and I'm pretty sure she'll call me when she is coming out."

Ohh she said.

And with that she started jacking me off and sucking on my cock until I got hard again.

When I was fully hard she got back on my dick and bounced up and down hard, quickly making loud clapping noises.

She was nearly screaming right now.

As she kept bouncing on my dick I got my thumb into her ass hole and started to thumb her matching the pace she made.

After about 20 minutes of her bouncing on my cock and me thumbing her ass she climaxed and just collapsed on top of me falling a sleep. After some time I drifted off to sleep.

About an hour later I woke to my phone ringing. I woke Ms.R and quickly grabbed my phone it was Dominique.

Guy23r23
Guy23r23
45 Followers
12