Which Are You?

Story Info
Sissy or sissy lover?
1.6k words
3.9
107.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers

Which are you? A, B or C?

A) You treat me well. You insist that I look stunningly pretty 24/7. You insist I always wear make-up, care for my hair and nails. You pay for me to go to a beautician once a week. You buy me sexy lingerie. You get angry if I wear slacks or jeans. You prefer dresses in preference to skirts. You make me feel special and lucky the more feminine I dress for you. You make me laugh. You like me to surprise you by not wearing panties under a dress. You like me to be brave enough to let you push your big cock up me when in public.

You appreciate what ever I do for you. You expect me to cook and clean and be ready for sex whenever the fancy takes you. In return you buy me chocolates and flowers. You hug me when I least expect it. You love me for who I am. You take me for romantic weekends away. You buy me dinner at the most expensive restaurants. You pay for me to go to a health farm every month. I ride in your Porsche and look good hanging off your arm. I make sure I'm wearing high heels, carry a handbag and always wear jewellery so I look as girly as possible. You hate me to swear.

You hold the door open for me. I always cross my legs, sit demurely and keep my legs together. You love to hear my stockings rasp as they rub, you love the swish of my skirts and the clickety clack my heels make on the hard floor. I'm high maintenance you want it that way. I'm nice to all your friends, flirt with your men and I'm polite to your women. You like me to say yes. You like me to give excellent head. You expect me to know how to suck cock, swallow when asked. Bend over, slide my dress over my back, drop my panties to my knee and offer myself to you. You expect me to be available my job is to please.

You don't want too much in return. You insist on me being faithful and can be terribly jealous. You don't want me to have any boy friends - only socialise with other girls. You are kind and gentle. Rarely rough - only when I want you to be. If I'm good you lift my short skirt and peel my lace panties to one side and feel me as if a real woman.

You never let me lift anything heavy and I hate getting dirty unless we are playing games. You like me to look after myself.

You take me on romantic walks in the park and we walk your dog around a lake near home. Even then you expect me to dress to impress not for practicality - Skimpy skirts not jeans and walking boots. You take me dancing and I hang off your shoulders, press my tiny frame against yours and nuzzle into your chest. You teach me new steps as I totter precariously in my 'fuck me' heels. You whirl me around the dance floor so that me skimpy skirts fly in all directions. You like me to flash my stockings and occasionally my panties and you like all the other guys ogling at me as it makes you proud. I get tipsy for you so you can do what ever you want with me. I'm forever dieting for you, dying my hair and waxing.

You smack my bum and whistles at me. You like my figure the way it is. You don't want me to have plastic surgery or the full operation. You make me laugh all the time. You treats me like a proper lady. You give me money to go shopping and though you don't accompany me, you insist I do a fashion show at the end of the day. You make me take back what you don't like to see me in and to show my appreciation I drop on all fours and let you do me doggy style.

And then after all that I'm on my knees taking your huge cock in my mouth and then guess what happens? Sweet dreams

B) You don't ask for much. You treat her well. You can afford too. You buy her what she wants. You take her to all the best places. You're a busy man and can't be doing with games. You don't tolerate misbehaving. You like your sissy to be sexy, know how to move on the dance floor and in bed. You want her to say yes and beg for more. You like her to scream and moan. You like her to swallow and push back when you push forward. You're selfish in bed and want to please yourself above all others.

You like her to wet her panties with excitement when she's with you. You like throwing her to the floor and ripping her dress off ignoring her pleas. You don't care if it is a designer label as far as you're concerned its simply wrapping that needs to come off. You bought her the dress - you can buy her another. You like to have sex anywhere not just in the bedroom or in the house. You like it in the open, in the park down an alley or side street or in a hotel or public lavatory. You expect your woman to always be accommodating.

You like her to smell appropriate and feminine. You like to smell floral fragrances before you see her. You expect her to look stunning 24/7. Hair, make-up finger nails and eyebrows. You don't expect her to be too bright. Not clueless but you don't want to be challenged. Dress well, give great sex, cook, clean and speak when spoken too. You like her to wear skimpy lingerie and mince round your house with a duster. You like to see her bath and pamper herself knowing that she's doing it for you. You love long smooth legs in stockings, You hate tights. You don't want her in trousers. The shorter the skirt the better.

You like her to dress slutty when you want and respectable when the time is right. You like to show her off like a trophy. She's yours and you're proud of her. You like to see your friends look at you with envy. She must appreciate you for what you do for her and respect you all the time. You like her to compliment you and make you feel like a man. You're a risk taker, a go-getter, an active junkie. You do the heavy jobs round the house you want her weak, gentle and feminine. If there's a strong job to be done its yours to do or you pay for help. You expect her to be liberal minded to your own infidelity. You put it around and take girls where you can. She must accept this or go.

Above all you like to look up her skirt and feel her tiny cock spasm when you have your cock deep inside her!

C)

I like my men dainty and pretty, draped in silks and lace. I like to see legs in high heels, lots of flesh and my men draped in pretty dresses. I don't see why we have to be the submissive sex who have to dress to impress. Bras and panties are uncomfortable and dresses can be revealing. Why should I have to wear these things for you. I reverse the tables. I wear jeans and T-shirts. I make my men wear the skimpiest panties and the most delicate bras. But I don't stop there. I like my men to have tits - Huge tits that make them off balance. I make them wear dresses that are too small that stretch over their huge tits and ride high up the leg. Stockings are a must. Suspender belts must have been invented by a man so let them wear them. That's what I say. Let them feel them pinch and chaff. Yes I find them sexy but only because I like to see my sissy woman's tiny cock struggling to stay within skimpy panties. Tights can have their uses on hot days when I make you wear woollen ones with woollen dresses so I can watch you sweat.

I make my sissy woman do all the housework. I don't cook, clean or wash. This is sissy men's work. Every house should have one. They must look pretty. I don't want a hairy builder in a dress. I want a feminine, slim young man that looks girlish. I reward my girls. I'm not all mean. I buy them clothes that I think are appropriate. I particularly favour those awful latex cat-suits, crotchless panties, fishnet dresses and rubber skirts you men are supposed to get off on. How ridiculous you look. But that's the excitement. That's what I adore. I like to see you face flush crimson with embarrassment.

I treat you to sex occasionally – I let you watch me with one of my girlfriends or occasionally with a man. I make you wear something particularly lacy and revealing. I get you to stand by the bed as he gives me a good seeing to. Who knows he may even come in your mouth after he's finished with me. Or if he has the energy take you up the arse. I don't care. I'm selfish that way.

A, b or c. Man, woman or sissy which are you?

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

chyba jestem C i B maminsynek ale tym który jest kochany i traktowany jak dama, a zarówno lubię poczuć mocny seks lecz bez BDSM ... I choć jestem już w poważnym wieku to wciąż marzę, myślę że uda Mi się to spełnić.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

B and C to be treated like a lady, but given my choice I would want huge tits and blonde hair for a big, strong, bald, muscular, and rich man. That is my fantasy, but reality sets in and you get my point.

BertaCDBertaCDover 9 years ago
Need Another Category

I feel you need to have provided another category as I don't think I fit any you've offered, A, B or C. Possibly it's because I've never had and never will have the scenarios that you listed. Such is the sadness of many of us "closeted (very part-time) crossdressers" that full time anything feminine is impossible for us.

My category (definitely a fantasy based on my situation) would be titled:

The Loving, Supportive, Accepting and Participating Wife or SO Category

You (wife or SO) are blessed with a loving, very feminine husband who loves the feel of wearing silky feminine lingerie, nightgowns, dresses, etc. who you love to share his femininity with. You take me (CD'ing husband or SO) shopping and buy me beautiful feminine things for me to try on and then wear. We sleep and make wonderful passionate love while wearing exquisite floor length charmeuse satin nightgowns. We spend most of our time when home alone luxuriating in our floor length charmeuse satin negligee / peignoir sets. You love to shave me completely while in the shower together. When dressing to go out you love to bind me in a satin corset that further feminizes my waist with a bra top that makes my forms look very realistic. You then slip me into my super silky nylons and hook them up to the 8 garters hanging from my corset (4 per leg). You follow this with a lovey pair of bridal satin brief style panties followed by an exquisite satin with lacy trim full slip. Next you place a pair of beautiful 3 inch heels on my feet. Then you have me stand up so you can slide my super silky and extremely full long skirted satin dress over my head. Now you make up my face and place a beautiful wig on my head. Finally you allow me to turn and see myself in our full length mirror and I get weak in the knees when I see the beautiful woman that you've made me into looking back at me.

You take my arm, handing me a purse, and we head out the door for an evening on the town. The clicking of our heels as we walk along has a magical effect on both of us. While enjoying dinner you slip off your heels and slip your sexy nylon clad feet up under my skirt and caress me into a total state of uncontrollable desire. At last we are ready to leave and on our way out you pull me into the "unisex" bathroom and lock the door. You push me against a wall with handicap rails for me to hold unto. You drop to your knees, pull up my skirt so you can get your head under it and immediately take my huge problem into your mouth. Eventually you drain me of my problem, tuck everything snugly back into my satin panty and come out from under my skirt. You stand and give me a kiss twirling your tongue and my seed into my mouth from yours. Such a wonderful feeling and act of true love leaves me spellbound.

We finish the evening shopping where you have me try on all sorts of evening gowns, dresses and lingerie. In spite of the fact we love many of those things you won't allow me to buy any of them. (I never noticed you taking notes during these dressing sessions.) This ends the evening on a sad note for me, in spite of the fantastic lovemaking we shared before going to sleep.

All became clear when you "forced" me into all sorts of white satin and lace lingerie like you'd had me try on that night at the mall. You then informed me that we were invited to a Halloween masquerade party at our neighbors and you had decided what we both would wear. As I stood there in all this silky lingerie I became quite nervous as our neighbors, I thought, had no idea of our "dressing" exploits!! I shared this with you but you just shrugged it off and told me I was to "deal with it!" You then proceeded to do my hair and make-up in a most extremely feminine style. Then you blindfolded me so I would see the full effect when you were done. I heard you leave the room and return with something that was rustling quite loudly. You had me stand and hold my arms up. I felt you placing something huge over my head and as it dropped to my waist I could tell it had to be some sort of a satin petticoat which you tied tightly around me. Arms up you said again I heard the tremendous sound of rustling satin as I felt you lifting yet another huge item above my head. It was too much for you to handle so you ordered me to get on my knees. (A tough thing to do when wearing 3.5 inch heels and that huge petticoat.) Once down I felt layers and layers of satin falling down over my body. You took my arms and helped me get them into the satin and lace, it felt like, sleeves of this mysterious unseen, by me, outfit. You then helped me to stand up and I felt satin cascading all over my body. You busied yourself behind my back pulling and securing the laces that closed this outfit. When you finished I felt like I was trapped in a second but very satiny skin. Again you worked behind me and it felt like you were doing something to my waist, back and head. At long last you said you were done and did I want to see myself. OF COURSE I DO, I shouted!

You removed my blindfold and as my eyes focused the first thing I saw was you in a drop dead gorgeous floor length black satin, ball gown type, evening gown! How did you do that, I asked. You said I dressed us both at the same time now turn around and look in the mirror. As I started to turn to the floor length mirror I discovered just how difficult it was to accomplish this when covered head to toe in satin and a really full skirt with petticoats. Eventually I was facing the mirror. I almost passed out from the view before me! Many crossdressers have one fantasy that they truly know can never happen to them but I now had mine answered!! There in the mirror looking back at me was the most radiant, beautiful bride I'd ever seen in the CD'ing world. There was no part of me recognizable in the vision before me. I was made up so well that I appeared totally female. Even my tel-tale Adams Apple was covered by the high satin and lace neckline collar. My wedding gown was made of the most exquisite lace appliques sewed onto the shiniest white bridal satin fabric I'd ever seen for a bridal gown. The skirt billowed out like a huge ball gown and had a long satin and lace train. While I was thrilled at all the wonderful sensations and feelings coursing through my body and mind I felt I was going to faint from all these rapturous feelings. I was definitely in a mental overload attempting to process my strongest feminine fantasy. Eventually I blurted out how much I loved her for this experience but there was absolutely no way I was going to the party at our neighbors dressed like this! After all I could hardly move with all I had on so how was I to get to the neighbors party dressed this way. You came over, gave me a kiss and a hug and spoke in my ear, you are going and we'll work it out, end of discussion. While we were hugging you said you felt something was wrong and you would have to take care of it before we left. You pull up your huge black satin skirt and get down on your knees and tell me to step closer to you. You then lift my skirts and pull them over your head. Suddenly I feel your hands caressing the huge problem I've developed under my satin panties. Next I felt them being pulled down and the warm feel of your mouth doing what we both knew needed to be done. This made me so weak in the knees I had to grab onto a chair to steady myself. You were so hot and every move up or down made my every nerve and muscle twitch with such erotic feelings. Eventually the inevitable climax blew us both away. (You later told me you'd climaxed yourself without being touched at that same moment.) Once we got our strength back I helped you back onto your feet and gave you one long and passionate thank you kiss. You thanked me and said there was no way you were going to let me leave our home dressed like I was with that huge bulge in the front of my bridal gown's skirt!

We managed to get me into our car, white satin was everywhere, and when you managed to get yourself in we made quite a mixture of black and white satin completely filling up our sedan. It was so much that I had to pull your skirts over towards me so you could see to drive. My continued protestations were falling on deaf ears, so once in the car I gave up and accepted my situation. (Actually I was thrilled that my lifelong bridal fantasy was finally being realized!) We made the short drive to our neighbors and as we approached I thought it strange that there were no other cars there. As we pulled in their driveway we were met by a young man who assisted me out of the car and another you on your side. You grabbed the train for my gown from the back seat, you had removed it before we left our home, and reattached it saying you wanted me to look the proper bride when we entered. Once this was set we were escorted to the front door by the 2 young men. We knocked, the door opened and we were warmly greeted by the lady of the house. The entry way was very dimly lit by candle light only but it looked like our neighbor was dressed much like you in the same style evening gown. We exchanged welcoming hugs and kisses and she exclaimed to me how absolutely fabulous I looked!

This neighbor couple were very well off and wanted for nothing. Their home was the largest in our development and had many amenities that the other homes didn't. One was a good sized ballroom that was often used for parties and such gatherings as were needed. As we were being escorted to the party I could hear music playing, but it wasn't the usual party music. We rounded a corner and I was blown away by what appeared before us as you whispered in my ear, surprise darling this night is all for you! In total euphoric shock from the visions before me I turned to you and asked what you were talking about? You reminded me of the many conversations we'd had about my feminine side after you'd forced me into one of your satin negligees many years ago. How as a result of your doing that I'd shared with you that I'd always wanted to dress like a woman and how I'd told you that when we were married 20 years ago I so wished it had been me wearing your lovely wedding gown! I replied that I did indeed remember. You then said well tonight you are going to live and have your dream come true in celebration of our 20th anniversary in a way even you could never have imagined! Somehow the fact we'd married on Halloween had slipped my mind this year. Possibly because she hadn't been asking for months what we were going to do as she had done every other year.

You informed me that our vow renewal ceremony was going to be a totally feminine affair. No male attire was allowed in this house for this evening! Now I was beginning to understand what I'd seen as we approached the party room that was set up like a candlelit Church sanctuary. You continued explaining that the women are all dressed in black satin evening gowns like mine as they are to be my "groomsmen" and their husbands (who as it turns out love their feminine side as much as you do) are your bridesmaids and dressed in your favorite color light blue satin, floor length, ballgown style, bridesmaid gowns! This explained the sea of black and light blue satin I'd seen earlier. These were the 6 neighbor couples we were closest friends with and I was amazed that we all wanted the same things but had never shared with each other until my wife asked a few of the women if they thought this was possible and was blown away when they revealed their secret to you. I was later informed that they had all had a wonderful time planning this for many, many months.

A woman appeared who was the wedding coordinator that had assisted them with every step of this wonderful surprise for me and said it was time to get started and all should line up. You and your attendants headed to the front to await my arrival. My male bridesmaids in their beautiful gowns lined up in a pre-arranged order and processed in as the music played. Once the 6 of them were in place the wedding march began to play and I slowly walked down the aisle. Through my veil I noticed there were other neighborhood couples in attendance and all had lovely evening gowns on. Reaching my destination I turned to my 1st attendant and handed her/him my bouquet and in return the veil was lifted from my face. When I turned back to my groom/wife, 2 other of my bridesmaids/men took hold of my long train and adjusted so it was in a semi-circle around me. My eyes were tearing up with all the feelings I was having to process all at one time and the tenderness of the moment. I heard a male voice speaking and roused out of my euphoric state to see the words were coming from a woman in a gorgeous maroon satin floor length evening gown with a bible in her hands standing before us. She continued on with the traditional wedding vows except for the part where we agree to take our spouse as husband/wife. In this ceremony I was asked if I'd take my wife to be my wife or husband whichever we felt at any given time during our marriage and the opposite was asked of my wife. Of course we both agreed and the minister declared us remarried in whichever gender we wished to be!! We kissed and exited like a traditional wedding. (Turns out this minister was a CD'er and performs many ceremonies like ours.)

The room was reset with tables and a buffet for food. We danced, ate (not too much for me with that darn corset holding me in 6 or so inches!) and best of all visited. I was the belle of the ball and even some of my male bridesmaids danced with me which was quite a task considering our huge skirts.

So now you've read my fantasy following my suggestion for a 4th option to this post. I'm sorry I was so long and wordy but as i wrote more and more exotic erotic thoughts came to my mind and I felt I had to share them with my fellow CD'ers here in cyber land. Oh how I wish this fantasy would come true but way too old now at 74 for many of the things I shared to happen. But I can still dream of the possibilities and enjoy reading stories here on this wonderful site.

Thanks for reading this, Berta 11/19/2014 1:35 AM EST

uninhibited2tryuninhibited2tryabout 12 years ago
Submissive sissy for a woman and crossdresser have been

Liked the story.Have been both a woman's sissy and a crossdressers sissy.Hope will someday get the chance to be in a relationship being a sissy 24/7 or at least in our private non public life. What can i say but this sissy has a fem side and thinks lingerie feels good wearing. lostrebel66@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Both. I am a transgender myself, a sissy that would love to get men to fuck her so hard, but at the same time as a bisexual I really appreciate a good tranny to fuck her myself once a while. My sexuality knows no limits, I am actually sorry for limited monosexual people.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Party Slut Never fall asleep at parties!in Transgender & Crossdressers
Hypnosissy 01: Becoming a Cocksucker Straight guy watches porn tapes that are not what they seem.in Fetish
Double Trouble Stay with a friend as her two daughters dress him.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Busted Wearing Panties Ch. 01 He's caught by his stepdaughter wearing her panties.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories