Which Will It Be?

Story Info
Mistress requires slave to submit two fantasies.
2.6k words
4.16
49.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked forward all week to Fridays. Sometimes, Mistress would use me on other days, calling me to her place to serve her, or just having me do things to amuse her on the phone. On Fridays, though, I was almost certain to spend the evening, and sometimes the night, at her place. All day, every Friday, I found myself getting erections at odd moments, when thoughts intruded of the sex to come during the evening. The fact that I was usually denied orgasm for at least a few days before meeting her, made things even worse. She enjoyed knowing that I was getting hard-ons at embarrassing times, in embarrassing places, when thinking of her.

I had just put the phone down from a client, and was surreptitiously adjusting myself in my pants – yet another bloody rogue hard-on – when my cellphone beeped with a message. I grabbed it and read the message from my Mistress:

"Pussy boy I want U2 text me back with 2 fantasies. 1 should B a fantasy U really want 2 do, & the other should B a fantasy UR really unsure about. 2nite we will be doing 1 of them."

I closed the phone and laughed softly. Mistress was so very evil. First I would have to admit a fantasy I was unsure about, then spend the rest of the day wondering whether I was going to be forced to do it, or whether I was going to be allowed to do the more desirable fantasy. It was evil, but I loved it. I spent ten minutes or so thinking about what the fantasies should be. I didn't dare spend any longer than that thinking about it, because I suspected that the longer I took making up my mind, the stronger the chance that Mistress would have me do the fantasy I was nervous about. Having made me decisions, I texted her back:

"Maam, my desired fantasy is to 69 with U, with a butt plug in my ass. My nervous fantasy is 2 B made to walk naked out in ur front yard @ nite time."

The reasons for loving the idea of mutual oral sex with Mistress were obvious. I love the taste of her sexy pussy, I love her incredible blowjobs, I love the entrapped feeling of having her body weight on me, and I love it when she fucks my ass. That little fantasy wrapped all of those up in one. As for the other fantasy, the idea of being stuck naked at night time outside Mistress' house was an amazing head trip. Truth be told, she lived on a quiet street and there was plenty of cover to duck behind if a car came along, but even that tiny chance of exposure was thrilling and scary. My phone beeped again:

"Impressive. Which do U want 2 do?" I wasn't going to be fooled by that trick question. I answered "Whichever pleases U Mistress."

The text messages stopped at that, and the day continued to drag. Hours ticked by, and I spent them all trying to second guess my owner, trying to work out which of the two she would have me do. I know she loves how I eat her pussy. Would that make her more inclined to go for the first option? Or had she only even asked me about the first option as a diversion? Perhaps her intention all along had been to get me to admit to a fantasy I was nervous about, so she could make it happen. There was no telling, no way to anticipate. That didn't stop me from trying, though.

At last, the work day concluded. Still no contact from Mistress, and I was still no closer to guessing her intentions. I drove home, showered, and dressed in easily removable clothing. At 8.30, I arrived at Mistress' house, let myself in, undressed at the door, and waited for her. When she arrived, I greeted her as usual, dropping to my knees at the foot of the stairs, kissing her toes softly to demonstrate my devotion and subjugation. She put out a hand to help me to my feet, and we kissed deeply, passionately, tongues exploring one another's mouths. Yum. Mistress was in a playful mood tonight – did that mean we would be 69ing? Or was she playful because she knew she was about to expose me? There was still no telling, and Mistress sure wasn't giving any hints.

She was dressed in a black teddy, all velvet straps which only just covered her up. She looked incredible in it, and knew so, flaunting her ass at me as she walked towards the bedroom ahead of me. My cock was rising just at the sight of her. I badly wanted to reach out and grab her, throw her to the bed and fuck her hard. But, of course, I would not. I am a pussy licking little whore, and I exist to make Mistress happy and satisfied, not vice versa. I followed her into the bedroom like the submissive little puppy I am.

Mistress turned to me and we kissed again, her hand slipping down to grip my hard cock, not stroking it or playing with it, just holding it. I began to pump my hips slightly, despite myself, wanting desperately to fuck her hand, to feel some movement, but she just smiled through the kiss and took her hand away. Mistress slipped out of her lingerie then, standing there gloriously naked, her sexy breasts and shaved pussy taking my breath away as usual. "Lay down on the bed, on your back," she said softly.

Yes! Surely this meant we would be going for the 69. I didn't know quite what I'd done to deserve it, but I was glad. "Grab your ankles and spread your legs," she said. This was Mistress' favorite position for butt plug insertion – it left my cock and balls completely exposed for teasing or play, and allowed her to look me in the face and humiliate me, or just enjoy the look on my face as the buttplug intruded. The plug she had chosen was a favorite. It wasn't too big or too wide, but it had dozens of soft ridges, which meant that once it was put inside, it remained inside. She had already coated it liberally in lube, and as I lay back, legs raised and spread like a slut, she touched it to my asshole, enjoying my reaction as my breath shortened and the muscles of my ass pulsed, making my cock bob up and down.

Slowly but surely, she inserted the plug inside me. My well-trained ass opened to accept it, and my cock strained, seeming somehow to get harder and tighter as the plug invaded me. Soon it was in, and Mistress fucked it in and out a few times before leaving it inside, testing it to be sure it was secure. When she was satisfied that the plug wasn't going anywhere, she allowed me to release my ankles and lay flat, legs together.

Mistress stood on the bed, her feet either side of my head. I had a magnificent view upwards, to her inner thighs, her wet, glistening pussy, and her tight ass. Slowly she knelt, facing my feet, lowering her pussy down onto me until my tongue disappeared into her slit, and my nose teased at the entrance to her ass. I began lapping at her, drinking her in, loving her taste. Having her sit on my face this way was the next best thing to 69ing, and that was going to happen next. She rode me for a little while first, though, enjoying one of the many privileges of slave ownership, wiggling her hips occasionally to settle herself even further over my face. When she decided I had earned the privilege, Mistress leaned forwards, keeping her pussy in contact with my face. I could feel her breath on the head of my cock as I licked up and down the length of her pussy lips, pausing to flick her clit with my tongue. I knew that if I stopped pleasuring her, she would stop pleasing me. Almost of their own accord, my hips pressed upwards, my cock begging for Mistress to take it into her mouth. She touched her lower lip to my shaft, just below the head of my cock. Even that tiny touch was electric.

Her tongue slowly made its way out, a short lick which turned into a soft, wet kiss on the side of my cock's head. I moaned as I painted her labia with my tongue. It felt so very good. Mistress continued to kiss, and to lick, driving me crazy with desire. I began to concentrate on her clit, licking it in a short, steady rhythm. Mistress began thrusting back into my face in time with the rhythm of my licks, silently approving of my technique. To reward me, she finally sank her mouth down over my cock, taking me into her warm, wet, soft mouth, sucking me in and out a few times before scraping her teeth up the length of my cock. My moans took on extra intensity. Mistress was fucking good at this, and she knew it. A few more strokes with her mouth, then she lifted off, letting me recover for a few moments before she began again, with little kisses and licks, eventually leading to longer kisses and finally a few long, deep sucks. All the while the muscles, stimulated by her mouth, caused my ass to squeeze tightly around the plug which was still inside me. It was an incredible tease technique, keeping me at fever pitch but not letting me over the edge.

The more intense the sensations on my cock, the more intense my licking of Mistress' sweet pussy became. I alternated between licking her lips, plunging my tongue deep inside her, and licking her clit. I could feel her quivering, tell she was getting closer and closer. Eventually, Mistress lifted her head away from my cock, grinding herself down on my face, moaning and mewling and ever so close to cumming. I concentrated on keeping my rhythm, remaining with her clit now, my arms around her legs pulling her tight to me. So close. On the edge. Now!

With a long, slow, guttural moan Mistress came hard, lifting herself to press her entire body weight onto my face, riding me through her orgasm, which seemed to roll over her in wave after wave. I felt her orgasm as her thighs contracted against my face, locking me in place. Eventually, the licking was too much for her sensitive, post-orgasmic clit, and she rolled off me, collapsing on the bed beside me, recovering from her orgasm. My poor cock, still rock hard and bobbing involuntarily, seeking attention, was completely ignored.

Mistress eventually surfaced, and noticed my cock straining towards her. "Does my lover want something, slave boy?" She knew how humiliating that was – she often referred to my cock as her lover ... I was just the slave who kept it for her.

"Yes Mistress ... he wants to cum, so badly!"

"How badly?"

"Really, really badly Mistress!"

She laughed and sucked him for just a moment, one quick down-and-up sucking. Then she got off the bed. No! I should have included cumming as part of the fantasy! I suddenly realised that my poor choice of words could be very costly. Of course, I had underestimated Mistress. She had something even more evil in mind.

"Slaveboy, down at the front of my yard, in my letterbox, you will find two envelopes. One of them has a piece of paper inside, allowing you to cum. The other has a piece of paper inside, denying you until next Friday. If you really want to cum, then you must walk down to the letterbox, naked but wearing your buttplug, and select one envelope."

I stared at her aghast. Not only was I going to risk exposure, but I was going to do it while incredibly hard, and with a plug in my ass. And I wasn't going to be able to just lurk in her front yard, either. Her yard was on a hill, and was a series of terraces from the house down to the road. The only way down to her letterbox was to walk down the driveway, potentially in full view of anyone who drove along the road. To make matters worse, Mistress' house was on a bend – so any car which came from the right direction would fully illuminate the driveway with its headlights! I would have no way of avoiding notice then. Mistress smiled, a particularly evil smile. "If you don't want to, pussy slave, then you don't have to. You just don't get to cum tonight." To emphasise her point, she dipped her head over my cock again, her warm wet mouth stimulating every nerve in my cock. There was no way I was going to refuse, and she knew it.

I stood, my cock seeming to project about a mile out in front of me, and watched while Mistress slipped on a satin robe. SHE certainly had no intention of risking exposure. And, of course, she had already had a good orgasm for the evening! I followed her to the door, and was grateful when she left the outside light off. "Away you go, pussy boy," she said.

I took a deep breath and stepped out onto the driveway, stark naked and hard. The concrete was cold under my feet, and the evening suddenly seemed very bright – the ambient light from the moon and the streetlights was easily enough to make me feel very, very exposed. I began walking down the driveway slowly, expecting at any moment to hear the sounds of an engine as a car turned the corner, looking around for places to hide, but knowing there really were none. The driveway suddenly seemed a mile long, and it felt like it took forever to traverse it. Finally, though, I got to the bottom and opened the letterbox. As Mistress had promised, there were two identical envelopes inside. I grabbed one at random and set off back up the hill. Still no sound of cars, thank god. I was almost there. Maybe another ten metres.

All of a sudden, I was bathed in light. It took a moment to realise that Mistress had flicked the light on. I stood there, briefly stunned, before realising that I was completely exposed to the world, fully in view in the light. I abandoned any pretence of dignity and ran the rest of the way to the house, my cock flailing around in front of me. I made it inside and Mistress allowed me to shut the door. She was killing herself laughing as she led me back to the bedroom. There, she allowed me to open the envelope. I could hardly dare read the words inside, but there they were:

The Slave May Cum.

Mistress read the words over my shoulder and pushed me onto the bed, my knees over the edge and my feet on the floor. She knelt between my legs and took my cock back into her mouth. There was no teasing this time, she sucked me hard and fast, fucking my cock with her face. Within a dozen strokes I was writhing and moaning, begging for permission to cum. She nodded, her mouth still around my cock, and with a shouted grunt I came hard, pouring cum into Mistress' mouth, too much for her to swallow. Some dripped from between her lips, flowing back down around my shaft to pool at its base. Mistress kept sucking though, sucking hard until my cock was so sensitive that it hurt. Even then, she kept going for a few moments, making me suffer a little for the intensity of my orgasm. Finally, she pulled off and crawled up beside me.

"Thank god I chose the right envelope, Mistress," I whispered.