While He's Away

Story Info
Husband asks for neighbor's surveillance.
6.9k words
210.2k
78
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,330 Followers

My neighbor who lived behind me stopped by the other day. He told me about finding some strange underwear in their guestroom. He explained that they were smaller and not the type he would buy. I suggested he confront his wife, but said he really wanted to know what he was dealing with before talking to her. If there was a problem he wanted to have some evidence on her for court. Tom my neighbor was loaded with money after his great uncle left him a small fortune about a year ago. He was talking about moving into a big new house, but he needed to know if his wife's things were going to be sent to a different address.

Having worked in video and done surveillance work for years, he knew I could help him and be trusted to do so. I told him, as I do most clients that "You may not like what I find". He said he was ready for the worst, but he just had to know. Having seen his hot wife in the backyard with her bathing suit, he suspected the worst but couldn't tell Tom his true feelings. So I just said I would do what I could in the matter. First I told him I needed 2-3 hours alone to set-up microphones and cameras in his house. Tom told me he could make sure of this Sat., as they both had an appointment to see several houses in a expensive area about an hours drive from the present neighborhood. He would leave the sliding glass door in the back open.

Saturday came and sure enough Tom called me and said he was just leaving. I told him I was all set and he should stop by this evening to show him what I did. The thought of watching his lovely wife with out her knowing gave me a big hard on. So I waited for the car to go and I went into action. Having done this many times, I gave Tom the best cameras and microphones. First I put one in the living room. I replaced the wall plate switch cover with another one of the same color. This one had a camera and a mic built in and running off the light switch power. The transmitter was strong enough to carry through the back yards to my study room in the back of my house. I put the same in the guestroom and bathroom. The bedroom was a little harder. The bed was huge and set at a funny angle. So I decided to use the book camera I made from an old text book. It was small and easily unnoticeable (I picked a boring dry subject).This had a string of small batteries to run almost two weeks before they had to be changed. I fitted it in the bookcase in the bedroom and could not tell it was there, even though I just put it there myself. The house was ready, and I couldn't wait to show Tom my handy work.

Tom and his wife arrived home about four hours later. Tom's first move was to check the answering machine. As I was checking the living room picture (which was awesome), I heard Tom swear at the top of his lungs, this made me jump having turned up the audio so I could hear and check out the system. Apparently his boss was making him go out of town again. His boss was forever sending him on useless sales trips that never really amounted to much, but Tom thought his boss had faith in him so he didn't want to let him down. I cold hear Tom say to himself that he couldn't wait for the lawyers to finalize his great uncle's estate, and tell his boss to eat shit. But Tom was a company man so he told his wife about the last minute trip. I switched the cameras to see all the rest, and settled on the book camera in the bedroom.

The picture in front of him was very hot. Tom's wife (Jenny) was naked and rubbing her breasts in a sensual way. This stopped as soon as she heard her husband coming up the stairs and into the bedroom. Tom saw his naked wife, and decided he wanted a closer look. He took off his pants and shirt, as he sided up to his wife. Tom's expression was one of lust, but hers was almost indifferent. Tom started to squeeze his wife's tits and grab her beautiful ass. Tom was all over her, and who could blame him. Tom's wife had nice 36"DD tits and her body was to die for.

Well Tom's lust took over and he almost threw her down on the bed. He removed his underwear and started to line up his growing cock into Jenny's mouth. Even if she was only going through the motions, I could tell she had real talent in the bedroom. I started to record each camera individually on a hard drive earlier, but I wanted this one for my personal library. Through the years I have started a great collection of cheating spouses.

Well Tom wasted no time in spreading Jenny's legs and lining up his solid 6" cock on her pussy lips. Tom started slow but quickly started to thrust harder and harder. I was thinking he was getting his frustrations with his boss and his wife out on her. This seemed to work, because he was grunting up a storm and finally pulled out and shot his load all over her body and face. Tom collapsed and his wife said she was going to clean up in the bathroom.

I switched to the bathroom camera, and saw her beautiful ass from the back. She then went into a small drawer in the sink and pulled out to my surprise a large 10"green dildo. She started it up and inserted it in her pussy. The look on her face was different from the one she had while just fucking her husband, this one was total lust with a capital L. I watched for several minutes before she started to cum. As she was cumming, she said the name "Paul" several times. I loved the look on her face as she put the vibrator all the way in her pussy. That was a hot show, and I was almost wishing for my friend's wife to cheat on him. I didn't have to wait to long.

Tom called me a little later and said he was coming over to review my set-up. After Tom hung up on me I think he realized that I just watched him fuck his beautiful wife. The knowledge was very hot for some reason, but I didn't care. Tom was knocking on my door a few minutes later. I invited him in, and we went into my study/studio. I called up the cameras one by one for his review. I could tell he was very impressed, and he made sure I wouldn't be sending these videos to anyone. I assured him of my good intentions, and he seemed to be satisfied. I replayed the scene just recorded and Tom said he looked pretty good but his wife didn't look to happy. I passed it off as just a trick of the camera, but I could also tell she was somewhere else. Then I told him that I would be taping starting Mon when he was to leave. He thanked me, and said he would be returning Thursday or Friday. I started the recording however as soon as he left my house.

For the rest of the weekend, I would sneak into my studio and watch Tom's hot wife doing daily chores or just watching TV. Luckily the living room camera had a good view of the TV screen, so I could see what she was watching. When Tom left the house on Sunday to go to the store, she went into the cabinet by the set and pulled out a DVD. She left the room and came back a minute later. There in her hand was the green monster dildo. She sat on the couch and pressed play.

The picture showed someone in front of the camera blocking the view. The picture then cleared up and I could tell it was a room I sort of recognized. It then hit me that it was the guest room in her own house. I turned up the audio so I could hear the TV, but she did almost the same thing as I did so the sound was good and loud. There she was in a bra and underwear sitting on the bed. At first a young man entered the scene, and he looked familiar. It hit me that it was Billy McEvan from the block over. He used to cut my lawn years ago, when he was younger, but by the large hard on I could tell he did some growing up. Well another young man entered the picture, and started to undress himself and Jenny. Both were all over her when I noticed that the camera was being hand held by yet another person. He said he was going to put it on the tripod so he could have some fun to. The picture only got better.

Jenny was on her back and taking two cocks into her mouth a once. Billy was between her legs licking her pussy for all it was worth. Jenny started to moan really loud, and started to request that they fuck her in every hole. Well the 3 boys seem to think this was a good idea, so they were more than willing. They spun her around on her hands and knees, in the doggie style position. Billy got underneath and started to play with her tits as he aimed his ridged cock at her pussy lips. The other two split up and put one cock in her mouth and another to my surprise, slowly into her ass. The three boys (really almost men) started to drill every hole she had, as requested. The scene was getting hotter and hotter. Jenny loved the attention and started to push back to all three. Jenny tried to moan but the cock in her mouth muffled her cries. Then the boy in her mouth pulled out, and walked over to the camera. Jenny's moans were totally lust filled, and she requested for them to fuck her harder. The boy then came back with the camera and put his cock back into her mouth. The camera was now doing close-ups of her giving very passionate head and still pushing back at the other two cocks. The boys then started to trade the camera and positions in Tom's lovely wife. This girl was a total fuck slut, and the boys could do anything they wanted to her. The camera angles were right next to her pussy, ass and mouth. The scene was awesome, and I knew that I had to make a copy of this DVD when the chance allowed. Well they were all about to cum all over her when the Jenny watching the TV heard the car coming in the driveway. Jenny swore at the top of her lungs and stopped using the green monster. Tom's early return had stopped her just before the DVD boys and she were about to cum. She jumped up and stopped the DVD. She then put it under the side table were she got it from. She then went up to the bathroom to put away the green monster dildo. My camera caught her fingering herself against the sink until she came. At the same time Tom was calling for her in the house. She said she was just about to take a shower and she would be down in about 15 minutes. Tom had no idea what his wife was up to, and I wasn't about to tell him, yet.

The plan for getting something "extra" had just entered my mind. The pictures were suitable for framing, and I think I had Tom's wife just where I wanted her. Being a patient person, I kept on video taping all surveillance cameras, but it was tough not to run next door and fuck her brains out myself.

I called Tom and requested him to leave the back sliding door open tonight so I could do a last minute adjustments. He had no problem with this request and complied. I went over very carefully late Sunday night to get the DVD I just saw, and found 5 more under the table. I hit the jackpot! The DVD's were of Jenny and several others I didn't recognize. I put them on the burner and had great copies of all DVD discs in about an hours time. Having no time to review all the DVD's in real time, I returned the discs where I found them. I knew I had some great TV watching to do real soon.

I went to bed with my wife late, and she didn't know what came over me, but she loved it. As I was fucking my wife for all I was worth, the pictures of Tom's wife getting gang banged was still fresh in my mind. I grabbed my wife's hips and put my dick into her like never before. I pulled out and blew my load all over her. She smiled and commented that I was a real animal tonight. She instantly fell asleep, but I had only dreams of my sexy neighbor.

I woke up early to hear Tom saying goodbye to his wife, and telling her that he would call when he got at the hotel later that day. Jenny waited until Tom was gone and started to laugh and sing. She was on the phone a minute later telling someone on the line that 3pm was alright. She started to sing again while starting to clean the house. I decided to leave work early so I would be home by 3pm. At work I tried to watch some of the DVD's I made the night before but wanting to leave work early put a damper on the attempt. He did watch for a minute or so, as a man with a huge 10" cock drilled Jenny's eyes out, but didn't have time to see who it was. I tried to hurry home with out getting a speeding ticket or crashing my car thinking about that beautiful body she had.

Well I just arrived home and turned on the monitors when I got a big surprise. All the rooms were empty. She said at 3pm, but maybe she was going somewhere else. My questions were answered in less than 5 minutes. As I looked out my study window, Jenny was in the back yard talking to my wife by the back fence They were both laughing, and she was waving my wife to come over to her house. My wife looked around at the house and neighborhood before she followed her into Tom's house. My early arrival was not noticed by my wife in the back yard, I usually came home about 6:30pm. I clicked the living room camera and heard Jenny trying to talk my wife into something. She sounded unsure, but Jenny kept egging her on. Finally she said yes as the door bell rang.

At the door was Billy McEvans and the two boys he saw on the DVD. There was also a fourth boy who was very tall and muscular. Jenny introduced the boys to my wife and explained she would like to join their little party. The whole party went to her bedroom and started to get undressed. My wife just stood there until the boys noticed she was not doing anything. Jenny said she was shy and needed a little help. All the boys stopped in mid undress and went over to my wife and started to feel her whole body with their hands.

I was getting very jealous and very pissed off, but then I remembered about wanting to cheat on her, so I calmed down. The boys started to undress my wife and kiss her everywhere. This action had its desired effect, because my wife was really starting to get into it. One guy was sucking on her left tit while another was on the right. The other two were grabbing her ass and cupping her pussy until one of them started to finger fuck her. Jenny was standing off to the side smiling at my wife in the throws of ecstasy. Jenny then told them to bring her to the bed. In one motion they picked her up while still feeling her up and put her on the bed. I was also starting to get aroused. Making sure I was taping all the action, I dropped my pants and started to rub my massive erection.

Soon no one had any clothes on, and I couldn't tell where one body started and another ended. I was now more pissed that I was not there to enjoy the show personally, than my wife cheating on me. Then I saw one of the boys go to the other side of the bed room. He came back with a digital camera (that I never noticed) and pointed at my wife sucking the big guy who came through the door last. His cock was massive, and my wife (Suzie) could only put in half. Then the guy who was eating out Jenny pushed aside Billy eating my wife, and stuffed in his cock with out any warning. My wife gave a big cry or moan but could not tell which, because she had this huge cock in her mouth at the time. This started the round robin tournament on my wife, while Jenny happily told the boys what to do. The kid with the camera gave it to the guy fucking my wife. I saw him get a good close-up of her face and it was pure pleasure. Jenny was getting it in the ass by Billy , laying next to my wife. Billy started to groan, and said he was about to come. With no advanced warning, he pulled out of Jenny's ass and sprayed down both Jenny and Suzie. This was to much for me , and I started to cum in buckets. It took me a few minutes to stop my heart beating like mad, but the picture on the screen was not helping.

My wife was then put on all fours and fucked in her pussy by the big guy with the 10" cock, who was just getting a great blow job from her. I could tell that he was hitting places I could never go, as my cock only measures about 7". She was moaning and asking to be fucked like a whore in heat. She started to take his entire cock, base and all into her hungry pussy. Jenny was getting her pussy pounded by another boy while she watched my wife take on the monster cock. Then all the guys sort of stopped and watched my wife get her pussy pounded by this big cock. He started to work up a sweat and said he was about to cum. He then did something that took me by surprise; he pulled out quickly and went to the front side of my wife. The other boys seem to already know what was coming, because they started to cheer their friend (Ted) on when he inserted his massive cock back into her mouth. In about 15 seconds her roared and blew a large load into my wife's eager mouth. The amount of cum was so big, it went all over her chin and face. Jenny moved over and Ted inserted it in her mouth and gave her what was left. Now both the mouth and faces of the girls were covered with this guy's cum. They started to kiss and lick the cum off both of their faces, and I was struck by how sexy my wife looked covered in another man's cum. I had never even seen my wife like this, she was licking cum off another girls face. This was very surreal but also very hot.

The other boys said something about fucking Suzie in the ass but she said she had never done that before. Jenny the troublemaker started to tell her how nice it was, and it would feel great once she got used to it. To my surprise, she said yes, but not by the Ted. Billy stepped up and my wife felt better having someone with an average cock doing the work. Jenny got some lube and placed it at the opening of Suzie's ass. Billy told her that ever since he did yard work for us he wanted to fuck her silly, and now he finally had his chance. Billy looked almost crazy with lust as he went to town on my wife's ass. In about 4 minutes, he was grunting and buried his entire load into her ass.

The sex continues for about another hour in every position possible. My wife even took it up the ass a second time and seemed to really enjoy it. At the end, everyone looked like they were spent and ready for a nap. I fixed my pants and decided to leave quietly so my wife would never know I saw all the action on closed circuit. I went to my car and drove around just thinking about what I just saw. I started to get a hard on knowing it was all on my hard drives. When I got home at 6:30pm she was in the kitchen ready to make dinner. She had a guilty look on her face, but I pretended not to notice.

I walked behind her and grabbed her tits with both hands. She let out a small moan and I slid my hand down to her shorts. My fingers found her clit and I started to rub it fast and furious. She looked back at me with a lust in her eyes. That was it. I told her to kneel on the floor and dropped my pants and shorts. I then grabbed her hair and pulled her face towards my very hard cock. For some reason she didn't resist at all. I think that the earlier round of sex, had put her in a continual horny mood. My thrusts became stronger and faster, but I didn't want to cum yet. I thought about fucking her in the ass but decided it was too abrupt a change in our sex life , so I pulled her up and put her on the kitchen table.

I took off her shorts and saw her very wet pussy ready to be fucked yet again. Lining up my cock, I placed it at her lips and shoved it in with everything I had. Not caring about how comfortable she was, I plowed into her pussy non stop. Suzie started to moan really loud and closed her eyes. I could tell she was thinking about earlier, so I increased my pushing to the maximum. I was just about to cum when I thought about the fellow earlier with the monster cock. Following his example, I pulled out and spun my wife around on the table. My cock was lined up like that guy Ted and I let it spray all over her mouth. My load was so large, she couldn't hold it all and it fell down the side of her face into her ears. I finally stopped cumming and slowly pulled out of her mouth. My wife was a mess, but she looked very sexy with cum all over her face. She told me that was awesome, and wanted some more later after we both rested. As she walked away to clean up, I watched her ass and knew it was next.

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,330 Followers
12