While Husbands Away, Wife Will Play

Story Info
Telephone worker fucks house wife, but someone saw.
1.4k words
4.18
127.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm breeze blew over her body as she sat on the open porch. She sat there rocking her pretty painted toe nailed foot to the music. She loved these days when her husband was off working and her children were playing in the fields. These days she cherished, being able to prance around the house in her small summer dress not caring about a thing, not worrying about her husband complaining of how she’s “ not dressed decently. What will the ladies at the parish say?”

Did she really care? Not at all. She wanted to run around her front lawn and twirl around screaming on the top of her lungs. But she mustn’t, what would the ladies say? “Look at Sarah, prancing around like no one’s watching. Why if her husband knew…” Sarah didn’t care, couldn’t care. These were the days when she wouldn’t care. She smiled to herself as she thought of all the devious things she could be doing now, if it wasn’t for Peter.

The phone began to ring, but she didn’t care. She sat there looking out over the sun stricken sky. She reached for her glass of cola and took the last sip. Her tongue catching the last drop. The moisture from the glass trickled off and onto her sundress catching at her breasts. She reached her hand down and whipped it off, her fingers grazing her now harden nipple. Sarah put the glass down and pulled her long curly brown hair up into a clip. She ran her fingers down her neck. The heat was excruciating. She took an ice cube and traced her lips with it slowly, enjoying the cold wet feeling. Sarah glanced up and noticed a man on the telephone pole. He was staring at her. He seemed to be around 6’2, and had a strong hard body. Sarah could see his sweat on his forearms. He was a dirty man, and that excited her. Must be hard working with rough strong hands. She smirked and tilted her neck to trace the ice cube behind her ear then down her neck. All the while licking her lips as her eyes devoured him.

He couldn’t take his eyes off her. Her sundress shifted as she crossed her legs. He has to shift on the pole to keep his balance. She moved her legs and slightly spread them. He leaned forward to get a better look and almost once again lost his balance. Sarah laughed and got up and walked over to the steps. The man began to lower himself. Sarah walked over to the fence guarding the entrance of the yard. She leaned over as she spoke, “Well hello there sugar. You look like you could use a drink.”

The man looked around. “That’d be very nice of you. But wouldn’t your husband mind a strange man coming in for a drink?” He began to walk towards her. His thighs stretching his jeans with each movement. The jeans looked as if they were made for him and his amazing body.

“Well that may be a problem…” She begins strutting back towards the house, each step enticing him, drawing him with her eyes, “but my husband isn’t home. Why don’t you follow me inside?" She opened the door to the house and walked towards the kitchen. “Would you like a beer, cola, some ice water?” She leaned against the sink.

“Well I would love a beer. I’m Jason, What’s your name?”

Sarah opened the beer and walked towards she put her finger on his lips and shook her head. She brought the bottle to her lips and took a sip. “That doesn’t need to be said.” He took the beer from her and took a big swig.

Sarah leaned into him, her body pressed along the length of his. She got on her toes and softly kissed the side of his neck. Her hands running up his hard stomach. “My husband wont be back for a while, the kids are out as well. What do you say we make use of this time.” She took the beer from his hand and put it on the counter. Her arms reached around his neck as she pulled him in for a kiss.

Jason grabbed her waste and hiked her up on the counter top knocking the beer over. They didn’t care, their mouths were hungry. There lips fierce on each other’s tongue diving in and out and teeth biting lips. Sarah moaned as he pushed closer into her. Her legs spread wide his hands sprayed on her ass. “God you’re so hot. I need you.”

“Fuck me. I need to feel a man in-between my legs.” She ripped open his shirt and began biting his shoulder and sucking on his skin. His hands were everywhere. Her sundress was no more- he tore that apart the instant she said she wanted to fuck. He grabbed at her breasts forcefully. “ahh, that hurts. Mmm yes keep it up.” She began grinding into him.

He picked her up and threw her on the table, tore off her panties and put them in his pocket. “You want this baby? You want me to fuck you.” He spread her legs and his hands instantly went to her pussy. “Mmmm… just what I thought, nice and wet.” His hands slid up her slit and found her clit puckering out, waiting to be touched. His hands caressed her thighs. “I’ve been wanting to taste you since I saw you on the porch. You’re such a tease aren’t you? Playing with that ice. You know what you were doing to me, well now I’m gonna take what I want.” He leaned down and his tongue darted to her pussy.

“Oh yes… god, your tongue. Mmm.” Sarah began grinding her hips. She reached for his head and pulled his hair wanting more. “Oh yes Jason god please don’t stop. Your fucking tongue is amazing. Haha, if my husband could see me now. Looks like I’m giving you a proper dinner.”

Jason reached up and grabbed at her bra. “Take it off, take it off now!” Sarah quickly took it off hoping he’d get to her breasts and fast.” He slid up her body, his fingers continuing to fuck her. “You like that?”

“Oh yes, fuck me with your strong large fingers. Please don’t stop.” Her hips were thrusting so hard against his fingers; he would dig deep and thrust into her hard. He leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth. Sucking on it hard and biting it. “Ohh yes. Yes. Ouch! God you’re a bad boy.”

“You like it like this don’t you. You little house wife, you like this dirty man coming in and fucking you like you’ve never been fucked. Is that it? Do you want it now? Do you want my cock deep inside your wet cunt?” He threw open her legs wider and thrust his cock into her.

“Ohhhh. God you’re so big. Ohh…Ohhh.. Yes, yes fuck me. God don’t stop.” The table began to rock as each thrust was forced into her.

“Scream for more you bitch. Tell Jason what you want.” His thrusting moved faster and harder. Quickly he picked her up and sat her on the counter. A noise was heard through the back door. “What was that?” He stopped fucking her.

“No, don’t stop you fucking bastard. Fuck me now!” She leaned back on her hands and thrust her pussy onto his cock. He grabbed the back of her knees and fucked her with all he had.

“Your pussy feels so good. Damn you bitch. Oh god I’m gonna cum. You fucking whore.” He was fucking her so hard and deep now. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed something, he looked as he was fucking her with all he had. He noticed a boy peaking through the screen.

“Oh god yes. Yes.” Sarah’s breasts were bouncing each time Jason’s cock rammed into her pussy. “Don’t stop, fuck me ohh god yes. Fuck me like a whore. Ohhh god…ohhh. Oohhh don’t…don’t…don’t stop…ohhh ohhhh ahhh…” Sarah bucked against him.

“Yes! Ohh god. Take it you fucking bitch.” Jason rammed his cock into her as his cum erupted in her pussy. “Ohh…oh.” He leaned over her and almost collapsed.

“oh my god. You fucking stud.” Sarah grabbed him and kissed him full on the mouth. “Mmm.. Your services were defiantly needed.”

Jason pulled out of her and put his pants on. “I’ll be back tomorrow, I have some more places I want to put my cock.” He grinned at her. He was almost to the front door when he turned and said, “you may want to talk to your boy… I think he got an eye full. And by the look of what I saw, he had his hands full watching mommy.”