While I'm Away

Story Info
Slave is tormented by cruel caretaker.
3.2k words
4.2
34.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OYWD
OYWD
3 Followers

"Pet?"

Hearing Her speak always sent pleasurable chills down his spine. Her voice was calm and steady, but he knew that in an instant Her serene demeanor could dissipate like a fine mist before an inferno.

"Goddess?" he answered

"While I'm away I expect you to treat Miss Paige with the same respect and care you show me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Goddess."

"Good. Now go get the car."

He offered a slight bow

"Yes Goddess."

"Good boy."

He grabbed her suitcases and left the luxury of their fifth story loft and headed down to the private garages beneath the bowels of what was once a granary building. He appreciated the ambiance of the concrete cathedral, dark, silent with subtle notes of mildew. It made him feel safe, like when he was in the cage the Goddess had given him. He paused to admire the sleek lines of his Goddess' black Mercedes. It was an honor to escort her anywhere, but to do so in such style was more than he could have ever hoped for. The engine roared to life, and he pulled around to the front of their building. She was a vision standing by the valet in a tightly cut black dress with long stockings and the leather jacket he had given Her on Her birthday. He opened the backseat door for Her, trying his best to hide how much he wanted Her.

They drove to the airport in silence, him stealing glances at Her through the rearview mirror, She idly gazed out her window pretending not to notice his desperate eyes. She would miss Her sweet pet. They arrived at the airport, and he checked Her bags in before returning to the car. He watched helplessly as Her impossibly long legs gracefully stretched from the car. Without a second thought She walked towards the cold steel terminal. She paused, shooting him a glance over Her shoulder.

"I do love you in that suit."

She had all of his clothing expertly tailored to highlight his lean physique. He was a representation of Her, and She was a beacon of perfection.

"Thank you Goddess... Goddess?"

She stopped. He stepped forward as if to embrace Her and restrained himself. Showing his devotion was always easier than speaking it, but he took a deep breath and said...

"I... I will miss you, Goddess."

"Oh pet," She said smiling devilishly, "always the romantic."

She playfully slapped his cheek.

"I'll see you in three days. Now stop stalling and go pick up Miss Paige."

She saw a forlorn look fall across his face.

"Don't look so worried. I'm sure She'll have something fun to keep you occupied," she said giggling.

"Yes Goddess."

------------------------------------------------------

He took the long way savoring every red light, but knowing that with the digital click of each passing mile he was getting closer and closer to her... Mistress Paige. She was a true sadist. Her only pleasure was in the suffering of others. He still bore a few scars from the last time she had served as his 'babysitter.' Deep breaths, he thought to himself, beginning to chant the mantra his Goddess had taught him.

"I serve the Goddess, and the Goddess owns me. I serve the Goddess, and the Goddess owns me..."

It always helped his nerves. He felt the gravel crunch under the tires of the Mercedes as the car came to a halt in front of Mistress Paige's home. The red door may have cued a penchant for feng shui to any passerby, but he knew it was a warning of pain to anyone who stepped inside.

He raised his hand to knock, but the door flung open. Mistress Paige stood before him, wearing a silk robe tied loosely around her waist. Her bright green eyes gazed at him piercingly. She smiled, slowly running her tongue across her sharp teeth.

"Welcome back."

She grabbed his tie and pulled him inside.

"Well? No gratitude for me allowing you to stay in my home?"

"Sorry Mistress Paige. Thank you for giving me the honor of entering your home."

She rushed forward grabbing his hair and jerking him to his knees.

"What did you call me?" she hissed.

He had forgotten her very first rule...

"I've told you before, never call me 'Mistress.' A Mistress is a whore. Do I look like a whore to you?"

"No Miss Paige."

"That's right slave. I am not a whore," she said as her voice took on a sing-song quality, "so if I'm not a whore, why did you just call me one? Words have meaning slave, so choose your next ones more carefully." She paused looking him up and down. "Who said you could wear clothes in my house? Did I give you those clothes?"

"No Miss Paige," he said starting to loosen his tie.

"Did I tell you to undress?"

"No Miss Paige," he answered calmly.

"You seem rather undisciplined today slave. Has your Goddess taught you nothing?"

He looked down at the floor, embarrassed that she already had him tongue tied.

"Well? Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

"I apologize Miss Paige."

"Wait there," she said with contempt in her voice.

He starred down at the grain of the hardwood floors, trying to focus all of his attention on a small crack between the boards. She tossed a chain with a lock in front of him.

"Take those off," she said gesturing at his suit, "and put that on."

He stood, carefully loosening his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. She watched him, licking her lips.

"Your Goddess has a pretty pet doesn't she slave?"

"Thank you Miss Paige."

"I wasn't complimenting you slave. I was complimenting your Goddess for her exquisite taste. Now hurry up!"

He quickly folded his suit coat and set them on the bench. He kneeled back down and fastened the steel chain around his throat.

"Good," she said, her voice taking on a deep seductive quality. She sat down on the edge of a dining room chair motioning him to come closer. He crawled on his hands and knees until she put a foot against his chest.

"Worship it," she said flatly.

He took her foot in his hands, licking the arches of her feet, tracing his tongue between each toe. She shoved her foot further into his mouth until he gagged.

"Is that all you can take?"

"No Miss Paige"

"Then show me. I want you to shove that foot down your slutty slave throat."

He quickly began sucking on her foot, doing his best to force it down his throat, but when her toes touched the back of his tongue he wretched.

"Seriously? That's fucking pathetic. Well, now we have something to work on don't we slave?" she said shoving her foot back in his mouth.

"Yes Miss Paige." He said choking on toes.

"You're going to be a good little throat whore by the time we're done, aren't you slave?"

"Yes Miss." He gasped.

She pulled her foot back and wiped the drool across his chest. She smirked, slowly spreading her legs open in front of his face. She licked one finger and traced it along the inside of her thigh revealing that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Would you like to make me happy?"

She continued to rub her finger back and forth across her clit. He could see how wet she was.

"Yes Miss."

"Good..."

She lurched forward stepping on his cock. He groaned slightly, but maintained his composure.

"Now, all you have to do to make me happy is sit right there and watch me pleasure myself without getting a hard on. That shouldn't be too difficult, right slave?"

"Yes Miss."

"Are you going to do that for me slave?"

"I'll try Miss."

"You'll try?" she said mockingly. "You either will, or you won't. And if you don't, I promise I won't be the only one who is unhappy."

He swallowed hard steadying his mind. She leaned back, releasing his cock from the floor. Scooting the chair closer to his face, she stuck two fingers in his mouth swirling them around until they were covered in spit. She slowly rubbed them across the front of her perfectly bare pussy and gently slipped them inside of herself one at a time. She moaned, grabbing her breast and pinching her perky nipple. She pulled her fingers out and shoved them back in his mouth. He rolled his tongue around them eagerly lapping up every drop of her delicious taste.

"You're not getting hard are you?"

She leaned back looking down at his cock. It was swelling, and he instantly started trying to think of anything but the taste of her.

"It hasn't even been one whole minute slave, and you're already failing me?"

"No miss, I'm sorry miss."

He closed his eyes, trying to focus.

"Look at me slave" she said softly.

Reluctantly he opened his eyes, and she began pleasuring herself again, slowly working her fingers in and out. She moaned louder and grabbed the back of his head, forcing his face between her legs.

"Smell me slave" she moaned.

He breathed in sharply and she thrust against his face harder and harder. He could feel her body shuddering, nearing the brink of an orgasm. She moaned louder and louder, and suddenly stopped. He looked up to see what was wrong, and she smiled maliciously down at him.

"You lose" she said laughing.

He looked down at his raging hard on with shame.

"Well... there's only one thing to do. Follow me slave." She said walking out of the room.

----------------------------------------------------

She led him back to her playroom positioning him under a large iron rack. She grabbed a length of rope knotting it around his chain collar and tying it tight to the rack, pulling his neck long and straight. She left just enough slack to prevent him from actually choking, but he would certainly feel like he was.

"Hands up," she said in her most bratty tone. He'd learned last time how much she enjoyed playing the part of a malicious little girl, something about the mix of her childish voice and brilliant cruelty gave her immense satisfaction.

She slipped a strait jacket over his arms, folding them around like torso in a big bondage hug. Every strap was help fast by thick metal buckles, except for the crotch strap. Grabbing another length of rope, she looped several strands around his chest under his arms and tied them tight to the rack, helping to support his weight.

She took two more strands of rope and tied his legs wide apart leaving his cock and balls completely exposed. With one long, sharp fingernail she traced the throbbing head of his dick.

"Since you couldn't control your cock, I'm going to have to do it for you. And do you know the best way to control a cock, slave?"

"No Miss."

"You're right. You don't. Just look at that thing," she said with disgust. She threw a quick knee to his groin causing him to buckle in pain, but the jacket and ropes kept him in place.

"Ha, did that hurt? I barely touched you," she teased.

She threw a second knee, this time much harder. He gasped, choking to breath.

"Oh see, the first one wasn't that bad."

She kneed him again, harder. He gave a sharp yelp, fighting to regain composure.

"Oh slave boy... I hope you're tougher than this," she said with mock sympathy, "because those were just the warm ups. Are you ready for your real punishment?"

"...Yes Miss..."

As the words barely escaped his lips she kicked him in the balls. His face twisted in agony, but he held in the urge to scream. She smiled and kicked him again. He wanted to collapse, but the bondage kept him locked in place, totally defenseless against her.

"That was two... how many do you think you deserve slave?"

He kept his eyes closed tight trying to recover from the second kick. She slapped him across the face.

"Hey, I asked you a question. Do you need me to repeat it?"

"No Miss..."

He hesitated again and she kicked him, harder than before. He screamed in pain.

"Well? Are you going to give me an answer? If you don't, we can just keep doing this all day."

She pulled her leg back to launch another kick.

"No please! Please Miss! I'll answer..."

She glared at him expectantly. His mind was racing.

"Ten Miss?"

"Ten! Ten! For failing in such a simple task? You're much crueler than me, slave," she said laughing. "I was only going to demand six, but if ten is what you want..."

She kicked him again.

"Then ten is what you'll get. Now fucking count, slave!"

She kicked him again

"Five Miss!" he bellowed.

"See, you'd only have one left if it were up to me... but you chose, how many again?"

"Ten miss," he said dejectedly.

"That's right, ten!" she screamed launching another kick.

He gagged with pain, eyes rolling back into his head. His hands seized looking for way out.

"Six miss," he groaned.

"Oh you really don't look so well, slave. Do you think you'll make it all the way to ten?"

"I... I don't know miss."

"Well, there's really only one way to find out."

She kicked him twice.

"Seven miss, eight miss," he said hatefully, summoning his anger to fight back tears.

"Oh slave boy, are you going to cry?" she said running her hands through his hair, soothing him a little. "You're so close... just two more. Are you going to do that for me?"

He blinked away tears angrily. "Yes," he said gruffly.

"Good. That would make me happy. You want to make me happy, right?"

Taking a deep breath, he answered calmly, "Yes Miss Paige."

"Thank you, slave."

She resumed her stance, short muscular legs flexing, ready to strike.

"Ready?"

"Y..."

Before he could speak, she kicked him square between the legs making a sickening sound of meat hitting a kitchen counter.

"Ha! I don't care if you're ready slave. Now count or I'll lose my place and we'll have to start all over again."

"Nine, Miss Paige."

"And where is my fucking gratitude. I'm giving you my time and energy, trying to train you to be a better slave for your Goddess, and you're pouting like a spoiled child."

"Sorry Miss Paige. Thank you for teaching me."

"There we go, was that so hard? Now... beg me for the last one."

"Miss?"

"You heard me. Beg."

"Please Miss Paige..."

"Please what?"

"Please give me my last kick."

"I don't believe you really want it."

"Please Miss Paige. Please kick me! Please Miss Paige. Please kick me in the..."

She delivered the final kick, hard and fast. He thought he might vomit. His ears throbbed with pain, and he sagged against his bonds. She stepped in closer, hugging his head to her chest and running her long fingernails through his hair.

"Shhhh, slave boy. I really enjoyed that," she said kissing his forehead. "Oh and look at that," she said tilting her gaze down at his shriveled dick, "you're not hard anymore."

"Yes Miss Paige. Thank you Miss Paige."

"You're welcome, but I think... yes, I can see it in your pretty blue eyes; you still want to cum. Do you want to cum slave?"

He looked away, still trying to collect his composure.

"With your permission Miss Paige."

"With my permission what?"

"With your permission, I would like to cum Miss Paige."

"Ok slave boy... I think you've earned a little treat," she said with an unmistakable hint of cruelty. He wasn't sure what trap she had just laid, but he knew that he had fallen squarely in it.

She tied a blindfold around his eyes, leaning in close and licking the sweat off the side of his exposed neck.

"Trust me slave, it will be more fun if you don't see this next part."

He winced, unable to hide his anxiety.

She went over to her table of toys, grabbing three Hitachi wands, a roll of bondage tape, and special cock harness she'd had designed custom for her. She knelt down and licked the head of his dick, slowly sucking him back to an erection. It didn't take long before every vein in his dick was throbbing as she expertly deep throated him. He moaned with pleasure.

"Thank you Miss Paige, oh thank you Miss Paige," he mumbled in a delirium of ecstasy.

She stopped, laughing cruelly.

"Are you ready for your treat, slave?"

"Yes miss," he said.

She slipped the harness over his cock strapping it down around the shaft. He felt a heavy tug as she buckled all three Hitachis to his cock and balls. With the flick of a switch, all three hummed to life on their lowest setting. He moaned harder.

"Oh god miss... it feels so good. Please... Please..."

"Oh slave, don't tell me you already want to cum..."

"I'm sorry Miss... it just... oh god, it feels so good."

"Hmm, well... you did take all ten kicks... I guess you deserve to cum. But I want you to wait a little longer."

He bit the inside of his lower lip, eyes rolling back in his head. He was fighting it with every ounce of strength he had left, but he could feel it building up in side of him.

"Please miss... I can't hold it any longer... please miss..."

"Beg me."

"Oh god please, Miss! Please let me cum, miss! Please, please, please, please. I can't hold it any longer..."

She grabbed his face hard. "Cum for me, slave."

His whole body shuttered as he came, filling the condom with hot cum.

"Oh god, thank you Miss Paige. Thank you, thank you, thank you..."

He drifted off mentally, completely cum drunk, feeling safe in his sub space. It only took a few minutes before he realized she still hadn't turned off the vibrators, and his balls were beginning to ache.

"Miss..."

"Yes slave?"

"Miss would you please turn them off... please miss?"

"Now, now slave. Just because you're done doesn't mean I am," she said, her face contorting into an evil grin.

She reached down and turned all three vibrators up to their max settings. He groaned, knees shaking.

"Please Miss... please..."

"Oh stop whining. Open your mouth!" she said shoving a ball bag between his teeth. She buckled it around his head, drool already beginning to leak out of the corners of his mouth.

"Now, I want to make sure that we don't have this issue again, so I've decided we are going to get all that nasty cum out of you, and since I don't have all day to sit here and play with your pathetic little dick, I'm going to let my friends here do all the work." His breathing grew ragged, and he moaned harder and harder. He wasn't sure if he was going to cum again or if his dick was going to explode.

"I'll be back to check on you later, in say... six hours?"

He shrieked as a second orgasm hit its peak.

"Ok, ok. Ten hours sounds good to me too, slave," she said, laughing cruelly. "See you then."

She slammed the door to her play room, turning the lock.

Click.

To be continued...

OYWD
OYWD
3 Followers