While John is Away Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not wearing any panties as directed and if you look closely you can see my slit through the lace although the little skirt is gathered and since I don't have any hair down there, there's not a lot to see. I have a glass of wine while I wait to calm my nerves. By 5:45, I am on my second glass when the doorbell rings.

I immediately wish that I chose something else to wear. Something that doesn't scream "Fuck this slut". When I open the door, that feeling triples. There is Mike with his assistant, an Asian woman that looks exactly like I imagined the receptionist that John had fucked looks like, standing in the doorway.

Mike let's me stand there a moment before he asks if they can come in. I must be blushing a hundred shades of red as he walks in followed by his assistant.

"You look as lovely as ever Tabby."

I can't say anything.

Mike introduces his assistant Jasmine, like it was an everyday occurrence that they meet the wife of one of their clients when they are wearing the sluttiest lingerie on the planet. Jasmine reaches out and shakes my hand. She is absolutely stunning in her navy-blue suit and white silk blouse. Her long black hair is pulled back from her face and hangs about a third of the way down her back. She too doesn't seem phased by what I am wearing.

Mike suggests that we move to the kitchen and we all walk over to the large island. Jasmine hands Mike a folder from the large bag she is carrying along with a pen. I'm still kind of stunned. I wasn't expecting another woman. In fact I had been fantasizing that he we would be bringing one of his handsome young stud lawyers. I was even kind of hoping it might be the big black guy that I met at his office. The beautiful Asian girl is causing all kinds of controversy in my head.

Did Mike do this on purpose? Did he know about John and the receptionist and how I am feeling about it? How could he know? All these questions are running through my head.

I robotically sign the papers as Mike hands them to me, not reading them, trusting him. Jasmine is organizing the papers as I sign them and then she takes out some sort of stamp thing and I realize that she is notarizing my signature. It only takes a few minutes and we are done.

"This calls for a celebration!"

I look up and realize what Mike was saying. The deal is done which means that John will be coming home soon. That perks me up a bit.

I hear a "pop" behind me and realize that Jasmine has opened a bottle of champagne. Mike looks at me and asked if I have glasses. I point to the cabinet where we keep the champagne flutes and Mike looks to Jasmine who dutifully retrieves the glasses. A moment later we are toasting each other on the success of the deal.

After taking a sip of the champagne, Mike looked at Jasmine and said, "Jasmine, I think we may be making our client a little uncomfortable. Take your clothes off."

I turn toward Jasmine with a look of surprise but there is no surprise look on her face. She immediately removes her jacket and starts to unbutton her blouse. Once her jacket is off, I can see that she isn't wearing a bra. Her dark nipples are scarcely visible beneath the white silk. She removes her blouse and unbuttons her skirt, letting it slide off one side of her hip. She bends down slightly, letting the other side of her skirt slide past her hips as she carefully steps out of her skirt. She is wearing thigh high stockings, the kind that have elastic around the top. She briefly looks toward Mike, asking him if he wants her to remove them. He shakes his head no.

Jasmine neatly folds her clothes and lays them across the back of the chair. She is perfectly proportioned with round, c-cup tits, a thin waist and a nice flair to her hips. She can't be more than 5' 2" tall but with 4" heels, she looks taller and appears to have long legs.

"Jasmine, why don't you show Tabatha how we show appreciation for our clients," Mike says with a commanding tone to his voice.

Jasmine looks around and then comes to me and grabs my hand. She starts pulling me toward the living room. I grab at my champagne for a little courage as Jasmine leads me to one of our leather chairs. I sit in the chair and Jasmine immediately drops to her knees. She urges me to move forward on the chair without saying a word. Once my ass reaches the edge of the chair, she gently pushes my legs apart and buries her face in my crotch.

I love the feel of a woman's tongue on my pussy, but I have never experienced anything like this. The women I have been with have been relatively new to the whole lesbian experience and although their eagerness makes the experience awesome, it's nothing like what this woman is doing to me. Her tongue is heavenly. She knows every spot to drive me crazy. Her tongue seems to be everywhere at once, floating across every nerve in my pussy. I don't last three minutes before I am cumming on her talented tongue.

I forgot about Mike until I look up and realize that he was literally right in front of me and he has taken off his clothes. His familiar cock is standing at attention and bobbing up and down behind Jasmine's head.

"Jasmine, lay down on the floor," Mike orders.

"Yes sir," is her response.

"Now Tabby, I want you to get on top of her in the 69 position. She is not nearly done licking that cunt of yours."

I tense at his use of the c-word but it reminds me of what Mike thinks of me and as much as I hate it, it makes my pussy tighten and I can feel some of my juices push out of my slit. I dutifully get on top of Jasmine on all fours. I am face to face with her pussy and ironically, it smells like jasmine. Her pussy is not shaved like mine. Her sparse black hairs are straight, not curly and shaped into a narrow landing strip that ends just above her clit. I want to dip my tongue into her and taste her but Mike has other ideas.

Mike kneels and grabs my pony tail pulling my head back and arching my back upwards. With his other hand he reaches under me and pulls my tits out of the bra top and squeezes my tits hard. It hurts. He keeps kneading my heavy tits roughly until the pain starts to turn to that weird pleasure pain mix. He then stops squeezing for a moment and starts lightly slapping my hanging tits. He keeps at it, slapping them progressively harder, the stinging sensation now turning to pleasure also. I don't know how that works but when he stops the slapping he loosens his grip on my pony tail and I looked down to see that both of my tits are bright pink.

That's when he grabs my nipples and pulls hard causing me to scream. He doesn't stop. He pulls and twists them. He grabs my pony tail again forcing my head back as he continues his assault on my nipples. When he stops, they are burning. I can feel the blood pulsing in my sore nipples.

"Jasmine, slide down and suck her nipples."

Jasmine dutifully slides beneath me and I feel her warm lips take in my left nipple. She swirls her tongue around my sore nips and causes me to moan with pleasure. She has an incredibly talented tongue that continues to stroke my nipples as she sucks on them. Then she switches to the other one and does the same.

I am in heaven as this Asian beauty uses her talented mouth on my sensitive nipples. That's when the first swat hits my ass. I yelp and try to pull away. The hold on my pony tail tightens and I feel Jasmine struggling to catch my nipple in her mouth again. The second swat is harder and once again Jasmine's mouth loses its grip.

Mike is spanking me now, switching from cheek to cheek, increasing the power of his swats. My ass is burning and I cringe with the anticipation of each blow. Now Jasmine has firmly latched on to my nipple with her teeth and has grabbed the other one with her fingers. As the spanking continues, she bites down and pulls and twists my nipples, equaling the pain on my ass.

Just when I think I can't take it anymore, Mike stops his punishment on my ass and orders Jasmine to prepare my ass for fucking. I feel Jasmine slide beneath me again and then I feel her tongue slide over my swollen pussy and continue up to my ass. She picked up some of my juices on the way and I feel her tongue swirling over my tight little rosebud. At first, she just licks it, getting it nice and wet. Then I feel her tongue start to probe my tight hole before she pushes her pointed tongue into my ass. It is so soft and warm that I forget all about the stinging pain on my ass. She forces more of her tongue inside me and l can feel her tongue carefully stretching my asshole. God, she is good.

Jasmine tongue fucks my ass for about a minute and I feel my muscles loosen with each stroke of her tongue, inviting her to fuck me. But, that isn't what Mike intends. Jasmine pulls her tongue from my ass and I feel the tip of Mike's cock push against my still tight hole.

He pulls back and I hear him say, "Open your mouth slut" and I open my mouth before I realize he is talking to Jasmine. Mike is still pulling on my pony tail, so I can't see but I imagine Mike sticking his cock into Jasmine's mouth to get more lubrication. It isn't long before I feel Mike's cock at my opening again.

This time I feel him start to slide in. It hurts as he pushes but he is not forcing it. Then I feel Jasmine's tongue start swirling against my ass hole, around Mike's cock and he starts to slide in further. With each lick of Jasmine's tongue, he slides into me further. He waits for me to adjust and Jasmine continues to lick my perineum and around Mike's cock as he pushes further into me. After several minutes, Mike is fully inside me and I can feel his belly against my ass cheeks. After another few moments, he slowly begins to pull out as my tight hole continues to adjust and Jasmine's tongue continues to work its magic.

Soon Mike begins to slowly fuck my ass, pushing all the way in and pulling all the way out. Jasmine's tongue is no longer on my ass, it's now licking at my pussy. I'm still not fully adjusted to his thick cock in my ass but there is no pain and the feeling of fullness is now starting to shift to the pleasure I remember. Jasmine's tongue lapping at my pussy and swirling around my clit is definitely helping.

It isn't long before Mike is pounding his hard cock into my ass, fucking me hard and fast. Jasmine's tongue is amazing, and I start to cum. I'm sure Jasmine can feel it because I feel as though my pussy is gushing. I'm sure Mike can feel it as well, but he doesn't slow down at all. As soon as one orgasm works its way through me, another one starts and when Jasmine reaches between us and starts pulling on my nipples my sexual being starts to explode and I am cumming continuously. I have no concept of time at this point but I finally feel Mike push his cock hard into me and stop. Then I feel his cum pulsing inside of me.

He doesn't move for some time and I feel his cock start to soften as he slowly pulls out of me. Jasmine is right there, licking up his cum as it dribbles out of my ass. Mike finally lets go of my pony tail and I almost collapse on top of Jasmine.

I carefully roll off her onto my side and just lay there totally spent. I hear Mike tell Jasmine to go to the bathroom and get some wash cloths and towels to clean us up. I feel her move but I'm too tired to sit up.

A minute later I feel Jasmine carefully cleaning my pussy and my ass with a warm wash cloth. I look up and see that she has already cleaned Mike off and he is sitting in the chair to the left of me. Jasmine also brought a water bottle with her and I take a few sips. Nobody says anything for a long time but after Jasmine finishes with the wash cloth, she just lays with me, carefully caressing my boobs and my butt. She isn't trying to make me cum, she is just softly caring for my now aching nipples and my still sore ass. Occasionally, she softly caresses my pussy while Mike watches.

As I lay here, luxuriating in the feeling of Jasmine's caresses, I realize that she is the only one that hasn't cum. I turned to Mike and ask, "Is Jasmine one of your, you know... subs?"

Mike looks at me with a bit of a smirk on his face. I get the feeling he thinks it's funny that I am using his BDSM terminology. "Yes, she is. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I thought so but I wasn't sure. If she is, I thought I should ask you if I can lick her pussy. Isn't that the way it works? I have to ask you right?"

"Yes, that's right and yes, you can lick my subs pussy. Jasmine, sit in the chair so Mistress Tabatha can lick your pussy." Jasmine got up and sat in the chair.

I think it's funny that Mike referred to me as Mistress Tabatha and he sees it on my face."

"Do you think it's funny that I called you that?" Mike asks.

"Not exactly funny, just strange I guess. I never thought of myself as dominant but isn't that what you are inferring?"

"Yes, in fact, by referring to you as mistress, it lets Jasmine know that you are her superior and that she should do whatever you tell her."

"In that case, Jasmine, slide forward and spread your legs. I'm going to lick your beautiful pussy."

Jasmine slides forward immediately and spreads her legs. I start kissing her at the knee and slowly work my way toward her. I know she cleaned herself after she cleaned me, but I can clearly see that she is excited and the scent of Jasmine is now significantly stronger.

By the time I reach her pussy, she has pulled her lips apart, allowing me to see her pink folds open and inviting me to her. I know that I won't be as good at licking her as she was to me but there is a need there and I am happy to fill that need. As soon as my tongue hits her pussy, she lets out a long sigh. I do my best to imitate what she did to me but know that it would take a lot of practice to be able to reciprocate at the same level. Jasmine doesn't seem to mind and I can tell that she is quickly getting close to cumming.

A few more seconds go by and I hear Jasmine pleading to me, "May I please cum mistress?" She is asking me if she can cum. Mike must not let her cum without his permission.

Before I can stop myself, I say, "Not yet." And go back to licking her delicious pussy. Another minute and she is pleading again. This time I give the okay to cum.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhh," was the sound she makes as she lets herself cum. I can see the relief flow across her body as it quivers uncontrollably. But, I'm not done yet.

I let the first orgasm work its way through her before I start again. This time I add my fingers, fucking her tight little Asian pussy, thinking that this is what my husband did to his receptionist whore. I start licking faster and pumping my fingers into her harder and faster, my fist pounding against her pussy.

I forgot all about Mike again until I feel his hands on my hips, lifting my ass in the air. I position myself so that my ass is in the air with my legs spread. Then I feel Mike's cock which is evidently fully hard again at the entrance to my pussy. In one smooth stroke he shoves his thick cock all the way in and then starts fucking me hard.

Jasmine starts pleading with me to let her cum again but I keep saying no. Mike is pounding my pussy and I now have three fingers jackhammering into Jasmine's cunt while I suck on her clit.

"Please Mistress Tabatha I don't think I can hold off any longer."

I look up which puts me at a different angle for Mike so that has the ridge of his swollen cock head is rubbing against my g-spot with every stroke. I want to see Jasmine's face when she cums so I take my other hand and start rubbing her clit. She is starting to really look frantic and says, "Please mistress, I will be punished if I cum without permission."

I almost want her to be punished before I realize that it isn't her, it's that whore receptionist that I want punished for fucking my husband. I start rubbing her clit even faster and give her the permission she needs. Her face contorts and then she starts cumming. She is squirting all over my tits. I have had a lot of guys cum on my tits but the volume of liquid that was squirting all over my tits was incredible and I start to cum with her.

I think Mike felt the spasms in my pussy and he starts to cum too. All three of us are cumming at the same time. We all sort of collapse on each other. I am covered in Jasmine's juices but I can't get up right now to clean it up.

Eventually, we all get up and Jasmine runs to get fresh towels to clean off Mike. I need a shower and I invite Jasmine to come with me. She looks at Mike who nods and then she happily follows along with me to the shower.

There are a lot of things I want to ask Jasmine about her relationship with Mike but I can't bring myself to do it. We shower together and Jasmine takes the initiative to carefully wash me. There is no more sex but a lot of wonderful touching. I realize that I really like her. Well, her and her tongue. She is amazing.

Mike and Jasmine dress and as they are ready to leave, I give Mike a quick kiss on the lips and then Jasmine a full, long kiss. Mike laughs a little and they say their goodbye's. As soon as they were out the door, I hear, "Holy crap! That was so fucking hot."

I had forgotten about my little voyeur. She looks flushed as she runs up and hugs me.

"I almost came in here when he was spanking you but then I looked at your face and it looked like you liked it."

"A little goes a long way when it comes to spanking but he always seems to know just the right amount. Lisa, I love you but I'm exhausted, I need to go to bed."

"I have to go anyway. I'm so horny right now. I am going home and fuck Avery's brains out! He's not going to know what hit him. I'll call you tomorrow."

She is gone as fast as she came, and I collapse on the couch. I have time to fit in a good nap before John calls tonight. I'm sure he is going to want to hear all about this one.

12