While She was Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon I needed air, and as I parted my lips, she took the sign and parted hers as well, I felt her tongue at my lips and I responded, grabbing her hard around the waist and kissing her passionately. She clutched at the back of my shirt and we stumbled awkwardly into her apartment, with the door slamming behind us.

We came to a stop against the back of her couch, but the rest of our bodies were in constant motion. Our necks oscillated back and forth as our mouths worked on different angles to get our tongues deeper and deeper. Her hands were quickly pulling my shirt out of my pants and were soon underneath the smooth fabric and massaging my back. My hands tried to work on her narrow dress, pulling it up so the bottom hem moved from her thighs to her waist.

My hands felt the hot flesh of her ass around the thong she wore and I squeezed hard as I lifted her into the air and set her down on the back of the couch. Her head was a bit higher than mine now, and we traded angles for our continual kiss.

Her legs wrapped around my waist and I lifted her slight frame off the couch and leaned her up against the wall. Her hips dropped slightly, and I could feel my quickly expanding khakis pressing hard between her legs. She moaned as my hard shaft tried to break through my zipper and her panties, and I let her ride up and down on it for a while.

"Oh Mark," she cried, obviously having played this fantasy out in her mind. Between us, her hands tried to undo my buttons, but it was hard work, and I pounded her into the wall as she made the attempt. Eventually she had my shirt open and she dropped her feet back to the floor.

Amy grabbed my open shirt, spun me around and then pushed me into the wall. Our lips finally had to part for this maneuver, and I didn't make a move, feeling that she wanted to drive for a while. She did. I was leaning hard against the wall as her fingers and mouth played across the contours of my shaved chest. She spun her tongue around each nipple, feeling the firm swell of my pectorals with her hand. Her fingernails dragged across my abs as her tongue filled my navel.

Her chin hit my belt buckle, and as she changed her posture to a kneeling position, her fingers worked the clasp while her mouth continued to suck on my stomach. My pants were soon undone and she pulled them and my underwear down in the same motion. My dick almost took her eye out, but she only giggled and moved straight to sucking.

With the same passion we had shared in our kissing, her tongue was all over me as her hands rubbed me up and down. She knew what she was doing, and the tension inside of me began to melt away. She took me deeper and deeper with each stroke, until I felt like I was in her throat. She never gagged once, and I thought that she could give Marsha a few pointers.

Thinking of my wife at a time like this was suicide, and the building orgasm took a minor detour. Amy felt me go slightly limp, and redoubled her efforts, driving the image of my wife out of my head until all I saw was her beautiful face taking in my full length. She began to slow a bit, taking me all the way out and all the way in on each stroke, which only built the pressure in my nuts more.

I dropped a hand to her shoulder, unable to talk at the moment, but she saw the look in my eyes. I didn't want it to be over this quickly, but she had other plans. "No, you will get your release. You need it more than me."

"But your dress," I croaked.

She considered this and agreed. She rose to her feet and turned around. "Help me with the zipper."

I did as I was told, pulling the small red zipper down from her neck to the top of her ass. She wasn't wearing a bra, as I had guessed, and I longed to see her large breasts standing free. She kept her back to me, though as she shimmied out of the dress, giving me a great view of her ass as she bent over to free the dress from her heels.

She knew what she was doing, and leaned back, pressing her ass into me so my cock was vertical between her cheeks. She remained bent over for a moment, rubbing me up and down, before she slowly stood up. My hands reached around her thin waist and slowly rose over her tight stomach until I had her breasts firmly in each hand. She purred pleasantly as I massaged them together and she continued to press her ass into my dick. She yelped a couple times as I tweaked her tits, and then turned around to give me a look.

I took control for a while, grabbing her bare shoulders and pulling her into me. We kissed fiercely for a few more minutes, my salty taste on her lips. Her breasts pressed hard against my chest as my hands roamed up and down her bare back, pausing to grab her ass at every opportunity.

Soon she broke off and slowly slid down again, dragging her erect nipples over my body and sending shivers to my toes. She paused when her impressive rack was at my dick, and slid my cock between them for several moments, bringing me back to full hardness again.

The view as she took me back in her mouth again was amazing. Her breasts bounced as she bobbed up and down on my cock, also giving me a view down her bare back to her ass and red heels. The pressure built as before, but I didn't fight it. If she wanted to give me release, I wasn't going to deprive her of that. My breath caught in my throat as it tends to do before an intense orgasm, and it gave her just enough warning to pull my hose out of her mouth before it sprayed her face.

The first massive shot hit her between the eyes, which she quickly closed. She pulled down on me and my second load hit her on the chin. I squeezed out two more minor bursts, above each breast and then leaked out as I watched it all drip down her. She massaged the last of it out of me before letting go and raising her fingers to her eyes, to wipe away the first shot.

My cum dripped slowly down her, caressing that beautiful body with slow, milky tendrils. It dripped from her chin, and she leaned back to spare the floor or my bunched up pants. The drips landed on her chest and either ran down to the tip of each breast, or found the valley between to head down to her navel.

She stood slowly, careful of where she might drip, and let me drink in one last look of her beautiful cum covered body before turning away. I was no less entranced by the wiggle of her ass as she moved toward her small kitchen to get a wash cloth. I tried to push away from the wall, but my knees were weak and spent a few precarious moments where I thought I would fall over.

Instead, I crouched down to undo my shoes and pull my pants and underwear all the way off. My shirt had still been hanging on my shoulders, but I left that on the pile of clothes too as I found the strength to walk over to her. I moved quietly on her hardwood floors, and came up behind her just as she was finishing up.

"Ahh!" She cried as I grabbed her ass. I turned her around before she could protest and locked lips with her again. The kissing kept getting better as our bodies adjusted to each other. Her lips were so soft and warm, it reminded me how long I had been without the sweet kiss of a woman, and as I would expect, she tasted very much like her sister.

Grabbing her ass again, I hoisted her in the air and moved over to one of the bar stools that stood by the kitchen's island. She sat on my lap, grinding her thong covered pussy into my semi-hard dick. Meanwhile, her beautiful breasts were finally at a level where my mouth could attack.

Amy's head lolled back, moaning in pleasure as my tongue raced circles around each mound and up to the tips. My teeth played gentle with her sensitive nipples and I could feel the shivers travel through her as I cradled her back. My scent was strong on her, despite her brief washing, and I finished the cleaning job as I sucked on each breast like they were two mammoth scoops of ice cream.

Her grinding below became more urgent, and I knew despite her claim that I was the one that needed release, she was not with out desire either. Standing carefully again, I hoisted her into the air and set her ass down on the island counter top. It wasn't a big space, but it was clear, and after a few more kisses on her mouth, I pushed her shoulders so she was lying back on her elbows.

When I sat down again, the covered lips between her legs were right before me. I pulled on the small red thong, and she helped me by lifting her hips. She had trimmed up nicely, with only a small strip above clean lips. "Looks great, Jill. Were you expecting to show it off tonight?"

Amy chuckled, but before she could respond vocally, my mouth dropped to her clit and I began sucking. What she might have said stuck in her throat as she drew a deep breath. I was relentless between her legs and she pinched my ears with her thighs in response. Her back arched off the counter so only her shoulders and hips were supporting her.

After a minute of intense sucking, I backed off for air and she finally let go of her breath. "Holy fuck! Give me more!"

I did, but not more of the same. I was gentler now, using a thumb from each hand to pull her lips wide so that her clit stood proud. I then started a slow consistent lick up and down across her nub. I gradually increased the rhythm, feeling a tensing in her legs with each stroke. After a couple of minutes I was going up and down twice a second and I could feel her body shaking with anticipation of each and every sensation.

Not wanting her to boil over just yet, I slowed it back down and removed my hands so I could insert one, then two, then three fingers of my right hand inside her, slowly stretching out her tight pussy as I did. I could already feel my dick getting firm again, and knew she was going to need some room to take me. With my right palm up under my chin, I used my thumb and pinkie to spread her lips again and resumed my slow rhythm on her clit.

She tried to absorb the treatment this time, not tensing her legs or arching her back, but instead falling deep into the sensation. My fingers moved back and forth inside her, finding her G-spot and then backing off again. Over and over again I thrust and licked, building the rhythm as slowly as I could, taking a full five minutes to get back up to high speed. And when I got there, I turned on cruise control and saw how much she could take.

She couldn't take much. "Ooohh my . . . ooooohhhhh my . . . ohhhh . . . ohhhh. . . ahhhh . . . YES!!!" She came in a rush, her hips rising off the counter and then her ass slapping down again, her body writhed, and I reached my other hand up to steady her so she wouldn't fall off. My right hand stayed deep inside her as my thumb teased her clit every time she came back down off her orgasm, sending her back into shock waves.

Seeing her flounder on the counter, her breasts bouncing back and forth made me fully hard again. Leaning over her still quivering form, I reached behind her shoulders and used my other hand to support her ass, and lifted her off the counter and over my shoulder.

As I carried her over to the couch, I slowly licked her sweet juices off my three right fingers. She didn't struggle at all as I moved across her small apartment to plop her down on the couch. She looked up at me with a contented look on her face and then glanced down at my stiff cock.

She didn't need to ask, and willingly spread her legs for me to get between them. The couch was long and wide, and gave us plenty of room. I slowly lowered myself on her, my dick striking gold on its first attempt. Her warm, wet hole accepted me easily and she purred nicely as I bottomed out.

Again I started slowly, but her reaction was immediate. She was still especially sensitive down there, and after only 30 seconds I could feel her coming close to another explosion. I quickened my pace, staring into her eyes as I watched them roll back in pleasure and her back arch again.

"Ohhh fuck yes!" she cried, bouncing around again, though not as intensely as before. I gave her a break, collapsing onto her bouncing breasts, and cuddling up to her. I stayed inside and watched her breathing slowly come back under control. She turned her head on the couch and smiled at me.

"Do you treat all your dates like this?" She asked, a slight breathlessness still in her voice.

"For starters," I smiled back.

"Starte-" she started, but I leaned in to kiss her again. She returned the kiss with full passion, her tongue and mine in a playful battle inside our mouths, simulating what was going on between our legs as our bodies lay facing each other on the couch.

My hands were all over her body, rubbing her back, fingering the top of her crack, and sneaking a hand between us to fondle her breasts. She rocked back and forth toward me, enjoying the sensation of my manhood sliding inside her sex. It was an exotic embrace, one that didn't have to end as far as I was concerned.

There wasn't enough stimulation below for either of us to get back to orgasm like this, but between our kisses, and the way our hands worked each other over, we maintained a high state of arousal.

Amy changed it up this time, rolling beneath me, so I was on top, and then pushing me off the couch. There was just enough room on the floor next to the coffee table for me to land. I came out of her, but she was quick to follow, and sat back down on my cock. "Now I control the thrusting," she said, slowly starting to bounce up and down.

It was a great view, watching her hourglass figure bouncing up and down, gravity doing amazing things to her breasts. She was squeezing her muscles between my legs, forcing my dick through a vice. I bit my lip a few times and she grinned back at me, quickening her gyrations, and throwing her shoulders around to increase the movement of her breasts.

"Now you are going to cum for me," she said.

Not if I had anything to do with it. My hands went up to her hips and fought against her movements, she frowned at me, but I lifted her up and began pounding her from below, raising my hips to hers with a satisfying slap. Each impact quivered her breasts like jello, while I was slamming her from underneath.

She lost control for a moment, and I raised my grip on her sides to pull her down on top of me. Her hands braced on either side of my head as my hips rotated up to continue pounding her from behind. Her breasts were now swaying inches from my face, jolting with each thrust from behind.

I could tell she wanted to sit back up, but couldn't with her current leverage and with her pussy being pounded from below. My hands left her side and clutched at her breasts. She kept trying to say something but now she was biting her lip. I could see the familiar rolling of her eyes as she neared yet another orgasm.

She wanted to fight it, but didn't have the strength and her arms soon lost the strength to hold her up. She collapsed onto my chest and my hands went to her hips to support her as I continued to thrust. The wave that coursed up and down her was almost as strong as the original orgasm back in the kitchen. Halfway through I pushed her back up into a sitting position and watched as she gyrated on my dick again, her own orgasm driving her deeper into pleasure.

Watching her like this, pleasure rolling up and down her tight body as her breasts swayed was too much for me and I unloaded inside her, my orgasm rushing from nowhere. Now I lost strength in my limbs and she collapsed back on top of me as we rode out our ecstasy in a suddenly sweaty embrace.

We lay on the floor like that for a long while, my exhausted dick shrinking out of her eventually. We bathed in each other's warmth for about fifteen minutes before she finally stirred. She struggled to sit back up on my lap, my dick no longer inside her. She sat there for several minutes, rubbing her fingers over my muscular chest and allowing me to enjoy the view of her naked body once more.

Eventually she got up and I watched her perfect ass move her into the kitchen and out of view. I pulled myself off the rug and back onto the couch to gaze on her naked form as she put on some coffee. Two minutes later we were both sitting naked at the island sipping from steaming mugs.

"What do we do now?" she asked finally.

"We never do this again?" I offered.

She gave me a sour look. Neither of us wanted to think this would be the last time, but how could we keep doing this behind her sister's back. "I have a talk with my wife," I said.

Amy nodded. "So will I?"

"About what?" I asked.

"About her leaving you alone and how she needs to allow you to fulfill your needs. She will give you approval. I will also tell her that she doesn't want to know who it is."

"So we can keep fucking like this without telling her, yet she will endorse it?" It was hard to keep the incredulity out of my voice.

"If not, then we never do this again," she replied. She lifted her mug and looked at me solemnly to let me know that was really our only choice.

* * *

So that is what we did. I waited a couple days and sure enough, Marsha called me. She asked how I was doing, and if I was crawling up the wall with sexual anxiety. She told me she loved me and wanted me to be happy and was willing to let me look around if I wanted to. I told her I loved her too and wouldn't do anything till she came home and we could talk about it.

She did and we did. A month later she had to be gone for 3 weeks again, and we had the understanding that during the second week I would be having sex with someone else. I called Amy.

By this time Amy had found another boyfriend with whom she thought it would work out. When she came over to my house to talk, I wondered if sex was even going to be on the agenda. She talked about her new relationship and how this might be the guy. We talked for over two hours before Amy excused herself to use the bathroom. As I nursed a drink in the kitchen, I wondered if I was going to have to look for someone else. Five minutes later she came back downstairs dressed in some of my wife's lingerie and we had sex in every room of the main floor.

We hooked up twice more before her wedding, 9 months later. It felt weird that she wanted to have sex with me even though her new relationship was going so well. We had made a connection that night on our first date, and it just didn't feel right to end our long talks about life without experiencing the most pleasurable thing in life. It wasn't a loveless sex, but it was a different kind of love. It was a brother/sister love, but expressed more deeply than I would have ever thought proper before.

At Amy's wedding, she looked amazing, and her husband was in for a real treat. Amy did find a few moments during the reception to have a private talk with me about how we would not be hooking up anymore, but she would appreciate it if we could still have our talks when problems came up in their marriage. Later, my wife was really confused when her sister called and asked for me.

Things went on as normal for the next few months, with Marsha only taking a few speaking engagements. Then, someone was drilling for oil in Central America and unearthed a bunch of ancient pottery. My wife was called down and estimated it would be at least 4 weeks.

"As usual," she said as I kissed her good bye, "if you need sex while I'm gone, you are on your own." I stared blankly at her for a while. I had forgotten I was going to need to find someone else.

Her car was barely out of the driveway before I was back online, recreating the account that I had previously canceled.

The End

12