While the Cats Are Away...

Story Info
A father and son have fun away from home.
5.4k words
4.57
152.6k
166
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,879 Followers

"Three. Two. One. Good job," Curt said as he helped guide the barbell back to the rack.

"Can we be done now?" Frank asked after taking a deep breath.

Curt shook his head. "Come on, Dad. You've got one more set to do."

"Not today, man." Frank stretched his sore muscles. "I can't do it. I didn't sleep well last night and I'm exhausted."

Curt knew his father wasn't just trying to get out of exercising. He had heard the man tossing and turning most of the night in their shared hotel room. He had even seen his father nod off during a talk he had been excited for at the convention they were attending. "Fine. But next time you're doing an extra set."

"I don't think so," Frank said with authority.

"Yes, you will," Curt responded sternly.

Frank stood and looked his son in his green-hazel eyes. "I can still put you over my knee, kid."

Curt met the cold, green-eyed stare without fear. Matching his father's height of five feet eleven inches, twenty-three-year-old Curt outweighed his father by fifty pounds of muscle on his similarly lean frame. He wasn't bodybuilder big but was swollen enough that people knew he did more than work out casually. After a beat, he raised an eyebrow and asked, "You threatening me, old man?"

"No, just making a statement," Frank replied as he quickly put an arm around his son's neck and pulled Curt's head down to give him a noogie before releasing him.

Through a boyish laugh that contrasted with his size and age, Curt said, "Let's go get showered."

Under the water of the gym's showers Curt looked over his father. For over a year they had been working out together and he was impressed by the change in the fifty-two-year-old. What had once been a soft "dad bod" was now a body that could pass for a man decades younger. At least it could if it weren't for the forest of dark hair covering it that was more than half gray. Curt found the coloring odd considering that the thick, almost black hair on his father's head had only a handful of silver strands. "Looking really good, Dad. You've really changed."

"Thanks," Frank said. "Your mother is afraid that I'm doing this because I want to go out and find a younger woman."

Curt glared at him. "You better not."

Frank laughed. "No worries. I'll leave the younger women to the other guys. Besides, if I did find one, I wouldn't stand a chance of keeping her after she got a look at you."

Whether it was intentional or not, Frank saw his son flex his arms and chest slightly while simultaneously blushing in response to the compliment.

"If I even thought about another woman, Deanna would kick my ass," Curt said referring to his own wife. "Especially now that we've got that second one on the way."

As they continued washing and chatting about Deanna's pregnancy Frank took a moment to openly admire his son's physique. It was solid and rippled with what seemed like picture perfect definition. Even though the spray of water hit him evenly over his head and torso, it collected and flowed down his body in the channels formed by the crevices between the muscle groups. Of his three children, Curt, the middle child, looked most like him. They both shared the same pug nose and full lips, however Curt's face was slightly longer than Frank's round one, an obvious result of his mother's genetic influence. Enhancing their similar appearance, their hair was styled with the same side part, though Curt's hair was a light brown color, also received from his mother.

"Ready for the steam room?" Frank asked as he shut off his water.

"Yeah. Sure." Curt turned his shower off. "Let's go."

They each grabbed one of the gym's white towels and wrapped it around their waist as they made the short journey.

"Looks like we might have some competition," Curt said as he opened the door of the steam room.

Frank gave him a sly smile as he heard the loud slapping of flesh, curses and sustained moans coming from at least three different guys hidden in the dense fog. He reached under Curt's towel and gave his son's hard ass a squeeze. "I don't mind if you don't."

Curt leaned in and gave his father a kiss. "I'm cool with it."

After moving through a short entry way, they entered the large, square room. Around the perimeter slightly more than four feet off the ground and again about two feet below that, the tile wall jutted out to form two levels of continuous benches. Through the warm mist they saw a handful of men lounging on them, some with towels over their crotches, some completely exposed. An island, which was at a level slightly higher than the lowest one around the perimeter, was in the center of the room to provide additional seating. From there came the source of the erotic sounds.

Stretched out on his back was a guy being fucked by one man while another used his mouth. Straddling the chest of the guy on his back, a fourth man was face fucking the guy using the ass of the man below him. Around them stood a few other guys openly stroking their dicks.

Frank and Curt found space on the wall that would accommodate both of them. Because of the way the other men were seated around the room, the next closest gym patron was slightly more than an arm's length away from them. As soon as they were seated, they each reached out a hand and slid it under the other's towel. Without a word, they watched the action in the center of the room while stroking each other to hardness.

Curt was the first to open his father's towel. With Frank's eight inches out in the open, he slowed his fist to watch the foreskin slide up and down over the blunt head. It was on the thick side but his large hand easily encircled it. "I don't think I'll ever tire of seeing this thing. You got a hot fucking cock."

Frank peeled open Curt's towel and said, "Yours isn't so bad, either." Nearly identical, Curt's dick had the same soft upward curve and thick, veiny shaft as his but was slightly longer. There was already a bead of precum at the tip and not standing on ceremony, Frank leaned over to taste his son. Though they had just showered, he could still taste and smell muskiness trapped in Curt's foreskin as well as fresh sweat that was already beginning to appear on his body. It was a sharp contrast to the mild sweetness of the slick fluid slowly seeping out of his piss slit.

"Oh, fuck," Curt said after letting out a soft moan. He continued to stroke his Frank's dick as he placed his other hand on his father's head. As he looked down to watch his father slowly fellate him, Curt ran his fingers through his father's wet hair without controlling his movements.

Feeling temporarily satiated, Frank pulled off Curt's cock with an intentional wet sound. "You always taste good."

"I think maybe I should be the judge of that." Curt leaned in and pressed his lips to his father's then pushed his tongue into Frank's mouth. As he played with his father's tongue, he was able to taste the light but lingering flavor of his own cock inside. However, when he pulled back, he said against his father's lips, "I couldn't tell. Maybe you should go back down there."

"You sick son of a bitch," Frank said knowing that even over the sounds of sex still coming from the center his voice would carry in the tiled room. "Are you asking your father to suck your dick?"

Instead of responding directly, Curt said, "Man, Mom wouldn't like you calling her a bitch."

"I won't tell if you won't."

"Get back down there and suck my dick, Dad." Curt didn't wait for his father to begin moving before reaching out to pull the man's head back down to his crotch. As he felt his dick slide back between his father's lips, he let out a moan as he looked around. Through the fog he saw a number of guys staring at them with looks of curiosity or uncertainty. Ignoring them again for the moment, he held his father's head in place as he began to rapidly thrust up into the warm mouth surrounding him.

With Curt focusing on his own pleasure for a moment, Frank grabbed his dick and began to slowly massage and stroke it. Sucking his son's cock was more than enough to keep him hard yet he did it to play his part in the show they were performing.

After a few minutes Curt slowed his hips and let out a moan that turned into a sigh as he leaned his head back against the wall. He let his eyes slowly move around the room taking in the gazes of the other men around them. Some were ignoring them, as they likewise ignored the men still in the center, using the steam room as it was intended. Other's seemed to be splitting their attention between the two different sex pairings. A third selection of men was openly watching them. In that last group, a few had nothing more than a horny look on their faces as if they were simply watching another porn video, but a small number of them were the ones Curt was interested in. They were watching him and Frank, moving their eyes between the two of them trying to figure out if they were indeed related or merely looked similar. Having found his audience, he locked eyes with one of them as he pulled his father's head back up and shared another deep kiss. "You're right, Dad. My dick tastes good. At least it does on you."

"Wanna take care of your old man for a bit?" Frank asked pulling Curt's focus as he sat back and grabbed his erection by its base.

Curt responded by leaning down and taking his father's cock into his mouth.

"I wish your mother gave head as good as you do. Fuck me," he finished his words with intensity followed by a moan as Curt flicked his tongue against the frenulum at the base of his cock head.

After taking a moment to enjoy Curt's mouth, Frank looked around and saw a few more men watching them intently. He could see the uncertainty on most their faces but a few had looks of disbelief having come around to the fact that he and Curt were actually father and son and not just pretending. It made his cock jump a few times and he could feel a small surge of precum leave him.

"Didn't think I'd raise such a good cocksucker," Frank muttered. While his voice was soft, it still carried around the room. "You like sucking your daddy's dick? 'Cause I sure like your mouth on me. Feels so fucking good, son. Keep it up. Make your daddy proud. Show him how much you love him, how much you appreciate the dick that made you. That's it. Just like that. Oh, shit."

As he continued worshiping his father's dick, Curt released the hold he had on his own dick for a moment feeling his balls tightening. It was a turn on hearing his father's words not just because of the taboo nature of what they were doing, but because the man was normally mild-mannered and didn't often use vulgarities. Even when they were alone enjoying each other, Frank limited himself to a few random four-letter curses of pleasure. Listening to him narrate their incest to their growing audience never failed to excite him.

"Oh, fuck. Eat those baby makers," Frank said with a deep groan as Curt shifted to mouth his testicles. "Chew on your daddy's nuts. Yeah. Suck 'em. Harder. Don't be shy. Get to know all your brothers and sisters in there. Gonna feed 'em to you later."

Keeping his mouth working on his father's sack, Curt moved to kneel between Frank's spread legs. He smiled upon hearing a sound of pleasure rumble through the older man as he slowly licked the loose bag pooled between the thick, hairy legs. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw one man hesitantly move toward them with another tentatively sliding toward them along the bench. Though he could still hear the sound of sex behind him, it had softened as more men, even those already fucking, began to focus their attention on the two of them. His cock began twitching, bouncing freely in front of him because of his heightened arousal. It felt harder than it had in a while, at least since the last time they fucked in public, and he knew he probably wouldn't last much longer even if he didn't touch it. Without giving Frank a warning, he slid his hands under his father's legs, pulled him forward then pushed back on his thighs to expose his hairy asshole.

Frank let out a whimper at the sudden change. "Aw, shit, man. What the fuck?"

"That's exactly what," Curt said between licking and sucking his father's hole. "I'm gonna fuck you, old man."

Despite the fact that Curt had fucked him only two days prior, for the benefit of those around them he said, "About damn time. I've been waiting too long to feel that dick again."

Curt wet his middle finger then slowly, but determinedly, pushed it inside the tight ring. Though his cock ached to be filling the hole instead, Curt took his time enjoying finger fucking his father. To him, eating the man's ass and sticking fingers inside of it seemed even more intimate than sucking and fucking. He could feel his father's arousal in the tight ring as it clamped down on him, liked seeing how the man's cock jumped and pushed out milky precum when he toyed with his prostate. And the unrestrained sounds of pleasure his father made when having his ass worked were better than any sounds he had ever heard before even when compared to his wife who was not shy about sex. He pushed a second finger inside and was rewarded with another whimper.

Reflexively, Frank began to rotate his hips, moving his ass in countermotion against Curt's hand. Ever so slowly he stroked his dick, stopping momentarily whenever his son's large, callused finger came into contact with his inner nut. He could see that most of the men in the room were watching them, including some of those who had seemed indifferent to the action in the center of the room which had now practically stopped. Those closest were openly stroking themselves with a look of horny disbelief on their faces. It was a look he recognized from having seen it a number of times in different cities. He and Curt often shared the same look as well when they were alone. Occasional man-sex itself was a hot change of pace, but being able to share it with his son made it that much hotter. He had never thought about it before they accidentally came upon each other but never hesitated afterward.

As owner of the family business that Curt was slated to take over someday, they traveled out of town to various weekend trade conferences at least every other month. During their second out of town trip a few years ago, they had split up for a few hours to do their own thing. Only after reciprocating blow jobs through a glory hole at an adult theater did they find out that they had serviced each other. Instead of freaking out and being awkward, because of their close relationship they had each laughed and gone back to their room to expand on what had happened in the booths. After that, they talked about the fact that one of the things they each had enjoyed doing while they were travelling was to find somewhere to have some anonymous man-sex. Once they started doing it together, they found it even more exciting to engage in a little incestuous exhibitionism in the theaters they visited. After a few trips, Curt suggested they find a bath house or all-male gym to not only workout but to put on their show. And while they continued to secretly have sex at home, they each looked forward to the thrill of having an audience for their hookups when they were away.

Feeling that Frank was just loose enough, Curt pulled his hand out and stood between his father's legs. "Ready?"

"I've been ready." Frank spread his legs wider giving his son room to maneuver. He reached out intending to grab Curt's cock to guide it but his son quickly intercepted his wrist.

Securing both of Frank's wrists in one of his, Curt slicked his dick with some spit and lined it up with the other. "I got this, Dad."

Frank let out a moan that he hoped sounded pained as he felt Curt push into him. The practically dry entry was slightly uncomfortable but he was used to Curt's dry dick and preferred the rough feel to a slick, well-lubricated penetration.

With his cock head secured behind his father's sphincter, he moved his hands to hold Frank's hips while he continued pushing his length into his father. Once buried, Curt leaned down so their noses were touching. "How does it feel having your son take your ass, old man? Do you like feeling my cock inside you, treating it like my wife's pussy?"

Frank let out a deep moan that was unquestionably a sound of arousal upon hearing his son's words and feeling Curt's cock deep inside him. He enjoyed it when Curt was the dominant one. Most of the time they performed equal roles with their actions, however being used by his son always brought that something extra to their encounters. Aside from the actual sex, Curt's assertive words combined with the sight of the muscular young man on top of him never failed to satisfy. Just as Curt pulled back to begin his fuck, Frank hooked his ankles together below his son's firm ass needing to keep him close. "I'll happily be your bitch but I will not be your pussy. Fuck me like the man I raised you to be."

Curt thrust in and out of his father at a snail's pace. While it would most likely appear to the guys around them that he was doing it to let his father adjust, he did it because he was afraid of blowing too quickly. With his nose still touching his father's and their eyes locked in arousal, he was feeling something beyond primal in his need. Intertwined with the words he had used, he was feeling the urge to dominate his father, to show him the man he had become as his father had requested. Obviously they had a great relationship. His father supported him—and his siblings—without question. Frank let him make business decisions without second guessing, giving him advice and allowing him to fail but being there to help with the recovery. Yet there was still a need to prove himself that became more acute when they had sex. The first few times he had felt the impulse it had scared him. But his father had encouraged it and seemed to get off on the role reversal and now Curt had no problem dominating his father occasionally.

Curt extended his tongue to slowly lick his father's lips then fucked his mouth with the tip at the same pace that his cock moved through his father's ass. As he dicked his father, he heard some of the men around them curse and moan softly in response.

"Don't worry, I will," Curt said against his father's lips. "I'm just taking it slow so I can feel how good this is. I know I get it regularly but it always amazes me how nice it is. Such a fucking tight ass you got."

"Just don't take all day. The whole point of taking a cock in the ass is to be fucked, not have a prostate check."

"In that case, if you want a fuck I'll give it to you." Curt raised his torso from his father's. Gripping Frank's ankles, he pulled them horizontal and braced his chest on them as he began to thrust harder and faster while still at only a fraction of what he could do.

"Getting better, kid, but not quite there," Frank said through gritted teeth.

"Dad, this isn't all about you. Just shut up and take what I give you. You know before it's all done, you'll be limping out of here with an ass full of my cum."

"Fuck, yeah. That's what I want." Frank laid his head back and closed his eyes to enjoy the raw feel of his son's dick rubbing his ring. He wrapped a hand around his cock and began to alternately squeeze it and give it slow, short strokes. Unlike earlier, this time he worked his dick to heighten his own arousal, keeping it just on the verge of too much.

Curt stared down at his cock moving in and out of his father's ass. Even if he couldn't see the man's face or hear his sounds of pleasure he would easily be able to tell how well he was fucking just from the contractions of the man's ass around him. If there was not enough speed, his father's ass loosened slightly as if it were bored; if the angle of attack was wrong, it tightened almost painfully. When everything was in balance, there was a tight flexibility to the ring that massaged his length causing both of them to moan loudly in pleasure. Once he found that sweet spot, his hips began to move on autopilot and he became a spectator to his own fuck. "Goddamn, Dad. I'm so happy Mom doesn't have a dick."

datura48
datura48
1,879 Followers
12