While the Cat's Away

Story Info
A woman's virginity is taken by a hunk.
1.3k words
3.46
34k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria was twenty nine and still a virgin due to her beliefs about no sex before marriage, but mainly for just being a bit shy and the not meeting Mr right. Her best friend Alison was two years her senior and been happily married to this young hunk of a guy called Conor, she was always being told about how wild he was in bed. Alison said he was a sex addict and she would often wake in the morning from sleep to find he had slipped inside her and was already plugging away. She also told me they went to a castle in Kent somewhere and made their way up to the top turret together and they had the hottest sex imaginable. Gloria of course had to pretend she was not a virgin and too had had the experience of many guys. Alison had always commented on how huge his cock was and Gloria felt she needed to see it for herself at least once.

Alison had told Gloria that she was spending the weekend in Paris as Conor had a music gig being the front man of this new romantic rock band. Gloria found out the gig details and went to the venue a large pub in West Kent, she waved at Conor and spoke to him later in the interval and asked if he wanted company after the gig and Conor said that after he helped the others clear up he could drive me back to his place for a coffee.

Conor was only 25 and was very sexy and boy did he know it, 6 ft 2, brown spiky hair, a diamond stud in each ear, he appeared to be sockless in expensive looking Italian tassel loafers and he wore spray on tight jeans and on closer inspection he was clearly dressed to the left tonight. When the loud gig finished Gloria waited and half an hour later they were pulling into Alison's house. Gloria noticed Conor reach for the glove compartment and pull out a couple of rubbers and place them in his wallet, why he would need one of them to drink coffee she did not know. After the drink Conor told Gloria to relax as he put his hand around her shoulders and began to kiss her.

Gloria told Conor that she was a virgin and he smiled knowingly and said he would try and be gentle. She put her hand on Conor's denim clad member as he hastily kicked off his slip on loafers, loosened his belt and shrugged off his spray on skinny jeans. He wore tight boxer trunks which were tenting considerably and already stained with pre come,in fact they were literally loaded with the bulk of his genitals, these were then taken down by him and in so freeing his monster to the world.

Gloria looked on in awe as it sprang up seeking attention and hitting his washboard stomach with a thud, she stared at it as if she had not seen one before. He must have been about ten inches long with a defined mushroom head which was already leaking, Conor reached in his back pocket for a rubber but Gloria awkwardly went down on him and took him in her mouth and started working him, reluctantly sucking and even blowing on Conor and after a minute she let it free, his member making an audible pop as it left her mouth. Gloria looked pleased with herself as if she had performed a party trick. She had done just this before which is how she kept my virginity, but Conor knew she would not keep it tonight. She noticed that he was still wearing his socks, they were slightly girly looking ped style foot liners which barely covered his size 10 feet. Gloria laughed at how silly they looked on his macho feet.

Conor remembered that he put a couple of rubbers in his wallet, he always carried them for emergencies like this one. He reached in the wallet and opted for a super thin condom, an unusually black colored one and without preamble he tore the foil and stretched it over his massive phallus and sat down next to Gloria. The rubber fully rolled down only came half way down his shaft and Conor tried in vain to adjust it so that it came at least somewhere close to his cods.

He reached out his hand and ran it through her hair, she in turn held out a shaking hand and gripped his turgid member and it suddenly throbbed and twitched of its own accord like a creature with its own heartbeat. Nervous she let him lift her dress and shed her of her soaking panties, Conor gently pushed her downwards onto the bed and made his way towards her.

Gloria began to have second thoughts as Conor came towards her on the bed, his skyward pointing member half in latex half out of it came closer and closer towards Gloria, his swinging sac hung quite low and was choc full of balls, she suddenly thought about kicking him right in those ripe plums of his but thought better of it.

She had changed her mind and told Conor no! but Conor was totally oblivious to her protests, telling her she needed this you need this as much as he did. Suddenly the time came and Gloria felt the tip of Conor's manhood at her entrance and he gently broke himself in up to about halfway, enough to almost deflower her and then teasingly he withdrew fully, only to then bury his full ten inches back in as hard as he could.

Gloria shouted another no! and begged Conor to take it out but he was already too far gone to even hear. Gloria was not sure what she wanted and now she had become accustomed to his girth she shouted yes! her reply was frantic and with each thrust she was almost lifted off the bed this was amazing she thought and after a few more piston like thrusts he withdrew from her. Gloria wanted to catch her breath and to check if the condom was still intact but he lifted her up in haste and speared her back on his ramrod shaft, he then walked her across the bedroom floor whilst they were still both connected to the core, her hungry vulva gloving his massive phallus with every step he took.

They could see each other in the bedroom mirror, Gloria wondered how many times Alison had been taken with force by Conor in this room and after a brief second of guilt she homed in on her impending orgasm. Gloria wrapped her ankles around Conor's waist and started to flex her muscles around him, Conor's face started to grimace and he began to buck wildly as the crisis in his testicles was almost over.

Conor lifted her up and down rhythmically, no frantically on his thrumming shaft from the glans of it back down to his tight bloated cods. Gloria was now sobbing as her juices broke, her legs and hands were shaking and it now became difficult to hold onto him. This tipped Conor over the edge, she could feel his organ swell even further and it felt like she was being split in two like bamboo and then his testes exploded and he came in violent spurts shouting as he creamed the reservoir tip of the rubber over and over again. They both embraced for a while, both wringing with sweat. Gloria was finally set free and trembled in a state of orgasmic bliss, her love box literally on fire.

They had another cup of coffee and Conor was ready to see Alison to her car, but she had other ideas and when they were fully invigorated it was her turn to board Conor and use him this time for another long session. While the cats away she thought. Could Gloria ever look Alison in the face again, she didn't care as she found her womanhood that weekend and that was all that mattered.

THE END.

Please leave feedback if you enjoyed the story.