While the Cat's Away

Story Info
His big sister just has to get laid. He happily helps out.
5k words
4.57
97k
130
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoldRogue
GoldRogue
338 Followers

Nicole and Peter were spending the afternoon in their rec room streaming music videos on the big screen television and sipping on a few beers. They weren't slamming them, just a few to catch a nice afternoon buzz while they had the house to themselves on this warm wet sultry summer afternoon.

Nicole was twenty-one with a cute young face, big brown eyes, a slightly turned up nose, and dimples. She had straight brown hair and fell to about mid-way down her back. She had a long slinky body with firm perky breasts, trim navel, and shapely legs.

Peter was eighteen and had the same general characteristics as his sister. He was tall with an unruly stock of brown hard, hazel eyes and his body was long and lean. He couldn't be considered athletic, he was far too lazy for that, but his body was youthful with not an ounce of extra weight.

They slouched on the scruffy old couch in the rec room, she in a halter top and short yoga pants and he in an old battered tee shirt and loose shorts. They both sipped on a can of beer.

"So have you done her yet?"

"Jesus Nikki! You don't expect me to talk about that with you!"

"Why not," she shrugged, "It's something to talk about"

"Why would you even want to know?"

"Well you know I'm not getting any so it's nice to know someone else is." She had broken up with her boyfriend a couple of months back.

"Well I'm not getting any either ok? Scatter hand job is it.

"She's a virgin?""

"Yeah."

"Are you?" she lifted her beer for a slip and looked over at him with sparkling mischievous eyes.

"Fuck no!"

"Yeah right."

"Don't bother me if you believe me or not."

"Ok who then."

"Nancy Hayes."

"She is a bit of a ho. Where did you do her?"

"In a bedroom at a party last summer. When most everyone was passed out or gone."

"Was it any good?"

"Well both of us were pretty drunk but it was the first time for me so yeah it was good. I did her again at the end of the summer in the back seat of dad's truck."

"I hate doing it in back seats."

"Kinda cramped." He sipped his beer. "And Kesley Robinson."

"She's cute."

"Yeah. On the beach at the beginning of this summer. She was pissed at herself cause she going out with Josh Greene. Still is."

"At beginning of the summer so you had started seeing Becky then you dog!" she grinned.

"Say this is just between us right?"

"Oh sure! Fuck! Details!"

"Well it was at a beach party. We were chem lab partners in school and so we know each other a bit. She laughs a lot with me and you know, it's a big beach, people were all separated and we were a bit drunk. Went up to the bluff a bit and sat down. I didn't even think it would go there. I was goofing around with her a bit and she was laughing and started clinging on a bit. And she's kinda hot."

"She's cute," Nikki said again.

"Well before you know it we were kissing and luckily enough I had a few condoms. It was good. God was it ever good!"

"She get into it?"

"Totally. You could hear the surf, it was so warm, and the stars were out."

"You on top?"

"Yeah. Fucked her brains out!" he grinned over at her.

"Yeah right."

"After she was a bit pissed. Not at me, more at herself I guess. Swore me to silence and we went back to the party separately.

"So three times then?"

"Yeah. That's it. Titty action and handjobs with Becky too."

"Titty action? Have you ... you know ..." she had set down her beer and made a hand gesture like she was squeezing tits together down by her crotch and rolling up her eyes and opening her mouth she moved her hips a few times. Peter exploded with laughter.

"No!" he managed when he could stop laughing, "I wish! Just you know ..." he held his hands wide and cupped up to his mouth and started flicking his tongue. They both laughed.

"That's not bad Petey!" she said when she controlled herself a bit, "That was funny though!"

"You? Besides Brad?"

"Just Brad. But about a hundred times!" they laughed. "Nothing overly original though. Brad is so fucking boring I don't know why I was going out with him for that long.

"Football team?" Peter put in.

"Yeah. And a great bod ... too bad he didn't know how to use it better."

"Did he ever?" he looked down at her boobs and smirked. While beautifully shaped there wasn't enough there to squeeze together for that. She gave him an icy stare. He grinned and then then stood up and gulped back the rest of his beer and went over to the fridge.

"Hey! Get me another one too dweeb."

"Naw, you've had enough," he grinned at him.

"Yeah right!" she laughed as she finished off her beer. "Hey!" she exclaimed in shock as he came back with just one that he cracked and took a big gulp himself.

"You had enough. Jesus Nikki you're getting horney." Her mouth dropped open in surprise, "What," she asked incredibly. He grinned at her as he sat down and stretched out his legs. "Seriously. If you weren't my sister I'd think I was getting laid for sure."

"You're the one probably getting horney talking about all your conquests." She laughed and jumped up quickly to grab his beer and chug some.

"Hey!" he jumped up and she squealed and tried to put the coffee table between them. He had anticipated that and had quickly hopped over it and laughed in victory as she squealed again. He took her around the waist with one hand and held her tight to him as he took her hand that held the beer with his other hand and held it a bit away from them so it wouldn't spill.

His cock was already somewhat hard but he really was surprised with how fast he responded to her closeness and her bum getting squeezed back against him. She laughed and struggled a bit, very half-heartedly and her struggles seemed to be just limited to wiggling her bum in her tight yoga pants up against his cock.

"My beer!"

"Holy fuck Peter! God you're hard!" she laughed.

She didn't seem particularly upset to him so he didn't let go.

"I'm somewhat hard," he acknowledged.

"What a fucking pervert!" she gleefully cried as she pushed back with her bum again sliding it up against his erection.

"Stop that Nik!"

"Don't like it?" she tried to look over her shoulder at him.

"Problem is I'm liking it too much," he replied as he grinded into her now forcefully before pulling back.

"I can tell!" she exclaimed but again she didn't seem to mind but instead pushed back with her bum again.

"You wanted this beer so much," he started pulling it forward.

"What are you doing?!"

"Giving you the beer!" the half full beer was just above a beast then.

"No Pete! Don't!" she laughed with glee.

He upended the beer and it poured over her breast as she laughed and hopped a bit, which felt really good against his dick.

"You fucker! The place will smell like a brewery now! Mom and dad will be pissed!"

"It'll be alright," he said as he looked down at her beer soaked halter. Her nipples were hard.

"Looking for the wet tee shirt look?" she giggled, "Or beer flavoured titties?"

"Beer flavoured titties? Now that sounds good!"

"Yeah?" she grinded back with her ass again.

"You shouldn't be doing that Nikki!" he laughed.

"Yeah? Gonna cum?" She squealed then and dropped her empty beer can as he picked her up by the waist and carried her over to the couch while she laughed and kicked. He dropped her down by the couch and swept out her feet from under her with one of his legs. She squealed again as she went down and he spun her around as she dropped so she ended up on her back on the couch. With nimble quickness he jumped on top of her so that he sat on her lap. "Ok ... So now I'm really intrigued as to what you're going to no next," she said huskily as she looked up at him.

"Beer flavoured titties hey?" he looked at her heaving chest with the nipples poking out of her soaked halter top.

"Yup."

"Sister or not that's not something any guy can resist," he said as he hooked a finger in under her halter top strap.

"You'd have to be the biggest nerd on the planet AND gay to resist beer flavoured titties," she encouraged.

He responded by pulling down the strap and after pausing for a second he tugged a bit more until a boob popped out. "Oh yeah!"

"Like?"

"Can't believe I'm getting turned on by my sister's boob." He gently squeezed it.

"They are nice tits." She told him.

"They are. They are." He agreed as he gently put the tip of his ring finger on the nipple and started tracing circles around it.

"And a tit doesn't look any different just because its on your sister."

"No. It doesn't no. It still has the same shape."

"And feel?"

"Feels pretty much like Kesley's and Becky's and Nancy's."

"Except mine tastes like beer remember?"

"Jesus that's right!" he grinned and he got off her to kneel on the floor besides the couch and cupping the breast between his four fingers and thumb he leaned over and started to gently suck on the nipple.

"You bad boy!" she exclaimed as she exhaled in satisfaction before they heard the car pulling into the driveway. "Fuck!" she hissed.

He jumped up and peeped out the window. "Yup. Mom and Dad."

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she swore and she jumped up and fixed her halter. "I got to change I stink of beer!" she snapped as she ran to the stairs, "Clean this place up and stash the rest of the cans!" she called as she had already bounded up half the stairs. He quickly collected the empty cans and grabbing the few left in the fridge ran into their storage room and hid them. If their folks knew the two of them were drinking in the middle of the day at home like this there'd be hell to pay! He ran back out and grabbed the air freshener from the bathroom and sprayed when the beer had splattered.

"Holy fuck!" he breathed as he put the freshener away and heard his parents come in. He had been sucking on Nikkie's little tittie! He always had to grudgingly admit that his sister was hot and when he was younger he had slipped into her room many times to smell her panties from the laundry and masturbate. Too many times to count really. He knew it was weird but one pussy must smell like all pussies he had rationalized just the same as she had said just because her boob was on her didn't mean it didn't look or feel any different than any other boob. God her ass had felt so good with his cock up against it too!

He went upstairs to where his folks had brought home some Chinese food and got a plate. Nikkie came out shortly after with a tight tee shirt on. They grinned at each other as she took up some food as well.

They didn't see each other too much over the next few days. He worked at a hardware store during the days and she as a hostess in a restaurant in the evenings. When they did see each other it was to exchange sly grins. She had to wear a short tight black dress with nylons to work and although her parents complained that the restaurant owner was exploiting the girls he always admitted that she looked damn good and probably brought in customers.

He went to the door one evening when she was leaving, "See ya Nic!"

"Yeah," she rolled her eyes like she hated to go.

"Ya sure look good." He said a bit lower.

"Like it?" she whispered, "I call it my get more tips from horney old men look."

"Any ever do this?" he reached to slide a hand onto her delicious looking ass that was so magnificently outlined in the tight dress and give it a squeeze.

"Whoooh! Better watch those hands when they're around." She whispered.

"Yeah. Couldn't help myself that time."

"They're going out again tomorrow afternoon. You off?"

"Yeah!"

"Me too. Wanna have some more beers again?"

"Definitely!" he agreed enthusiastically.

They waited patiently for their parents to leave the following afternoon. "What are you kids up to this afternoon?" their mother asked. Pete tried not to laugh. "Gonna go to the mall with the girls," Nicole answered. "You might want to consider putting on some more cloths," he mother sniffed disapprovingly. She wore a tight tee shirt with obviously no bra and ripped up tight jean shorts. Her legs were almost a chestnut brown and she had her hair back in a ponytail. "Probably just going to go over to Becky's," said Pete in his tee shirt and knee length denim shorts.

"Whoooo!" Peter cried as the car pulled out of the driveway.

"Partytime!" she jumped up on his back and he grabbed her legs. They laughed as he carried her down over the stairs. He admired her smooth shiny knees and felt her firm tits against his back and felt a tingle in his cock already. They got a few beers and chugged the first one just hanging out by the fridge and laughing. "You might want to consider putting on some more cloths." Nikki imitated and mocked her mother as Pete snickered. They got a few more beer and went to the couch.

"You fuck Becky yet?"

"Naw. Was over to other night when you were at work. Same thing. Get her down stairs on the couch. Tee shirt comes off. Bra comes off. I kiss down to the waist band of her shorts but as soon I try to get them off its hand job time."

"Poor baby!"

"I know right!"

"She give it a few licks or anything."

"Nope."

"Well at least you got a hand job."

"Yeah I guess. And they are some nice titties," he said while looking at his sister's chest.

"Mine or hers?"

"Both. Hers are big and round and bouncy while yours are so shapely and perky."

"Bet hers aren't beer flavoured!" she grinned and winked as she drank. He followed her lead and gulped some of his, looking for the courage he needed to try and get into those ripped up shorts. "Sooooooo?"

"Yeah?" He moved over a bit closer to her on the couch.

"It's a little bit awkward you know."

"Yeah. It is. Really don't know what I should do. I mean I know what I'd like to do." He put a hand on her knee and slid it up to her thigh.

"Fuck! That's giving me tingles."

"Yeah?" The contrast between her tanned legs and the silvery blue of the faded denim looked amazing. His hand went up further feeling the strands of draping fabric from her ripped up jean shorts and then in between her legs to probe her through her jean shorts.

She gasped. "Is that what you want?" she whispered.

"God yes. So bad too."

"Go ahead then," she leaned back into the couch. He slipped off the side and got on his knees and reached for her waist. He could hear her breath heavy as he unbuttoned her shorts. He pulled them open and she put her hands down to rise up her bum so he could pull them off. He could see her baby blue panties now and started tugging the tight shorts off, taking the panties with them.

"Holy fuck!" he whispered when he could see her neatly trimmed pussy as he tugged the shorts over her shapely bottom and then down her smooth thighs. Then the doorbell rang and they both jumped like scared cats!

"Fuck!" she hissed as she grabbed her shorts and pulled them up as he jumped up.

"Oh for fuck's sake," he exclaimed in exasperation looking out the window.

"Who is it?"

"It's fucking Becky!"

"Jesus! Can you get rid of her?" she asked.

"I'll try," he sprinted up the stairs.

"Hi Babe!" she greeted him cheerily as he opened the door. She had an amazing flower print summer dress on and her hair shone like it was just washed. She really looked like the girl next door and his heart melted a bit. Surprisingly enough he didn't feel too bad about just minutes ago pulling off another girl's shorts and really if Becky had been ten minutes later he probably would have been balls deep by now. Where it was his sister seemed to make that ok somehow. It's not like he would ever dump Becky for Nikki right? With Nikki it could always only be deep naughty delicious secret. So he found himself smiling warmly at Becky and opening the door wide for her to come in. She kissed him and the looked at him curiously, "You drinking?"

"Having a few beers with Nik. Mom and Dad are out for the afternoon and we worked for the last few days so just hangin' a bit. Pretty cool actually. You know we'd scrap like cats and dogs growing up but now that we're ahhhh for lack of a better word adults, we're starting to become close."

"That's so sweet Peter!"

"Come downstairs then and have a beer!"

"Oh hi!" Nikki friendly said as Becky came downstairs. She got up and put her beer on the coffee table and went to hug the other young woman. Nikki glared at him when she hugged Becky and mouthed, "what the fuck". He grinned and pursed his lips like he was getting turned on by the two of them hugging, which he somewhat was. Then he grinned and went to the fridge to get some more beer. The girls were sitting on the couch chatting when he returned. He passed Becky one, and put two refills on the table for Nikki and himself. Them he got his phone and plopped down between the two of them.

"What the fuck Pete!" Nikki exclaimed and Becky squealed trying to keep the beer from spilling.

"Take a snap Beck!" he handed her his phone and then put his arms around the two of them.

"Ewwwww get your sweaty gross hand off me!" Nikki acted it up for Becky's benefit who giggled. She lay her head on Peter's shoulder and reached out to get the selfie.

"That's it!" he grinned and laughed at the very first shot, "Check it out its awesome!" The picture showed Peter with a cocky smug grin on his face, Becky smiling sweetly with her head on his shoulder and Nikki looking at him like he was disturbed. When the girls seen it they all laughed and he made it his background.

They had a good time. Laughing, complaining about their jobs, listening to music and blowing off steam. When Becky went to the bath room though Nikki confronted him, backing him up against the rec room wall. "What the fuck Pete?" she whispered as she almost pressed her body up against his.

"What was I supposed to do? You can't come in now Becky cause I'm about to fuck my big sister?"

"Now I'm really pissed cause I thought you were just planning on going down on me!" she said sweetly.

"That too," he grinned looking into her deep brown eyes, "But fucking you was the end game of course."

"Serious?"

"Oh yeah," he jumped a bit as her hand went between his legs to grasp his cock through his jean shorts. "Jesus Nikki!" he whispered as she squeezed and used her fingers to delineate the size of his cock, which was immediately responding to her touch.

"You're not trying to fuck me around are you?"

"No Nikkie, I'm trying to fuck you."

"You better cause I want it. Don't go chickening out on me now."

"Ain't happening," he slipped his hand around her and onto her ass, feeling the swell and then tracing his fingers along where the frayed bottom met her smooth skin.

"Don't keep me waiting!" she gave him a final good squeeze before heading back to the couch before Becky came back, crossing her long tanned legs and looking smug.

Becky stayed until their parents returned with a few pizzas. They all ate and Nikki went out. Becky stayed a few more hours before going home, after giving Peter his customary hand job after telling him "I'm not ready" every time he tried to get her dress up. He showered then and went to bed.

Peter's room was downstairs, down a hallway from the rec room and bathroom and across from the furnace room. It was late but he wasn't asleep, just lying down in a pair of boxers and looking up at the ceiling and thinking of Nikki. It was warm so he just lay on top on the bed. His cock had been expanding and contracting most of the evening. His door was open when he thought he heard a creak on the stairs, and then again in the hallway.

"Pete?" Nikki whispered as she pepped in.

"Yeah?"

She stepped through the door wearing just a short night shirt and had her hair tied back in a ponytail. She quietly closed and locked his door before turning and crossing the floor until she was almost at the bed. Light from an outside streetlight shone through the partially closed venetian blinds and fell across her in stripes.

GoldRogue
GoldRogue
338 Followers
12