While the Paint Dries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,735 Followers

Her eyes widened comically as I jabbed her pussy, my cock separated from her only by our underwear. Her grinding stuttered and stalled for a few seconds, then she closed her eyes, braced herself on my chest, and rocked with even more vigour than before.

I grabbed and fondled Kylie's butt through her panties. She bit her lip, then kissed me again.

We were in a loop of sexuality that would only lead one place, if not stopped before then. The more I felt her, touched her, kissed her, and tasted her, the more I wanted to keep doing those things, to push even further.

The smart thing would have been to stop. All along, that had always been the traditionally 'correct' option. With every little slip of inappropriate behaviour, every flash of naughtiness, we really should have just stopped and tried not to do it again.

But we hadn't stopped, and now Kylie was two thin pieces of material away from riding my cock. And I wasn't doing a damn thing about it. I was just looking into her eyes, feeling our sibling connection, our unique understanding of one another. I craned my head up, pressing our lips together once more. I knew that if she didn't stop it, then I certainly couldn't.

The only thing that saved us, if that was the right word, was Kylie rubbing out another orgasm on my shaft. She moaned and sat up straighter while grinding a little harder for a moment, then her body relaxed and she calmed down a bit. Her movements slowed, and eventually halted altogether.

"We can't have sex, can we?" Kylie said, her tone suggesting she wasn't really asking.

"I'd like to say no," I said, "but I'm not that certain right now."

She swung off of me, pausing long enough to give my cock a lingering, regretful caress through my boxers. "You want breakfast?"

"I will. I'm hungry, but I'm also... you know. Horny."

Kylie giggled nervously and fiddled with her hair. "Yeah. I know."

****

Breakfast was leftover pizza. I warmed mine up, Kylie nibbled at hers while it was still cold. She didn't seem overly invested in her meal one way or the other. Her eyes had a far-off look to them, and she often paused her eating for minutes at a time. She'd made it through half a slice by the time I'd finished.

"Eat," I urged her. "I know you're hungry."

Kylie turned her head bashfully, aware that she'd been caught daydreaming. "I am, just... I'm thinking."

"Yeah, I could see that. Eat some more while you think."

Kylie tore off another small bite with her teeth, smiling shyly at me while she chewed it. "You shoulda been the older one. You woulda been better at it."

"I don't know about that."

"It's true. You'da made a great big bro."

"How would it have made a difference?"

Kylie shrugged. "I don't know for sure. I just think it might've been nice."

"Yeah, maybe." I chewed my lip as I watched her eat about as slowly as a human being could. "But then... you wouldn't have developed when you did. Maybe I wouldn't have seen you the same way. Maybe I still wouldn't."

"What?"

"You know." I reached out and gently caressed her breast. "Like, would I still see you the same if I was the older one? Or would you just be a kid sister?"

Kylie leaned into my touch, and I massaged her chest all the more firmly. I'd only meant to make a point of some kind, but I found myself unwilling to leave her boobs alone now that I'd started playing with them.

"I don't think it would have changed anything that way," she said softly. "You didn't look at me that way when we were younger."

"I sometimes did. Not a lot. And mostly I tried not to. But little things affect us as we get older, you know. Maybe those little flashes of awareness about you when I was younger... maybe they built up into something more."

Kylie nodded slowly. "So then what about how I feel when I look at you? Where did that come from?"

I met her eyes. They were so deep, so full of questions and emotions. "I'm not sure I can answer that."

"No. I guess you couldn't."

****

Our attempts at controlling ourselves never had much hope of success. Perhaps if I'd left early, like right after waking up, we would have been fine. At least until I visited again. But in close proximity, with our boundaries stretched past the breaking point, with our constant teasing of one another... yeah, it was never going to work.

We made token attempts at getting properly dressed. Those didn't work out. I'd either follow Kylie into her room, or vice versa, and clothes would come off instead of going on, or one of us would start feeling up the other, or we'd just fall onto the bed and make out for a while.

I was getting hornier all the time and couldn't do anything about it. Kylie wouldn't even leave me alone long enough for me to jerk off in the bathroom.

My only consolation was that she wasn't in much better shape than I was. I didn't say anything lest she decided she needed to change, but my occasional sneaky feels confirmed that her panties were soaked.

Somehow, I ended up naked. Kylie wasn't too far behind, but had resolutely clung to her pussy-messed panties. Every other part of her was bare and uncovered, which kept me sufficiently occupied that I didn't hold her down and finish stripping her.

"You should let me paint you," Kylie said.

Her thigh was rubbing pretty insistently on my cock at the time, which made it difficult to deny any request she might have made. I didn't want to let her go, but I also didn't want to tell her no.

"What, right now?" I asked.

"Yeah." She bit her lip. "I mean, honestly, if we don't do something..."

I knew what she meant. She was very nearly naked, and I was entirely so. We kept getting closer and closer.

I wanted to fuck her so badly. It was a crazy thought, an insane need, but it was unquestionably true. She was so beautiful, and soft, and warm. The feel of her on my skin, her lips on mine, the way she squirmed in barely restrained lust...

She was still my sister, but I had no idea how long that would last if we didn't do something.

"Ok," I said. "Paint me."

It was a respite of sorts, if not what I'd hoped for. Kylie got something to focus on other than wanting to crawl back into bed with me. I didn't.

I was made to stand naked by the wall of large windows, in the best lighting. I felt a bit silly at first, being naked and erect while also the subject of an artistic endeavour. The way Kylie's gaze changed to consider me as an object rather than her brother whom she desperately wanted to bone was slightly unnerving.

I alternated being weirded out by the situation, and being turned on. There was a certain eroticism to being nude and dispassionately examined. Plus, of course, I was still free to watch Kylie's lithe, nearly-naked body while she worked.

Rather unfairly, I thought, was that even when I managed to chill out, stop thinking about sex for a minute, and let my erection start to droop, Kylie would frown. She'd put down her brush, walk over to me, and stroke my cock a bit until it livened back up. Just not fair.

I only lasted so long before I got too fidgety. I padded over to Kylie, who frantically tried to keep me away from her painting.

"Nooo," she said. "It's not ready yet."

"I know that," I said. "But I can't handle just standing there forever."

Kylie couldn't physically hold me back, though I rather enjoyed her attempts. They involved an awful lot of her body pressing against mine.

The painting itself was not what I expected. Certainly my nude and erect form was pretty much what I'd pictured, but I somehow hadn't realized that Kylie had added it to the nude of herself that she'd been playing around with. The pose she'd put us in was not sexual, necessarily, but was awfully close and sensual for naked siblings. Plus, she'd insisted on leaving my hard cock in, which didn't help sell any kind of platonic scenario.

"Good lord," I said.

"It's not finished," Kylie repeated in a half-whine.

"I'm not talking about that. Ky, we're practically snuggling in the painting. Naked. Together."

"I know. That's what I want."

"But... but... if someone sees..."

"Who's gonna see? I already wasn't gonna show anyone but you. Nothing's changed."

I sighed. "And you had to leave my cock in like that?"

She smiled impishly. "I like it."

"Of course you do."

Kylie reached down and lightly trailed her fingertips along the top of my shaft. "I know it makes the painting a little porn-y. But... it's for me. It's what I want."

"You want my dick?"

She flushed in mild embarrassment, which had been my intent. "I didn't mean it like... like that."

"Or did you?" I tilted her head back to face me, but in the process noted that she had some splatters of paint on her, and she'd made a bit of a mess on my chest when she'd been trying to push me away. "Hey! You messy girl."

"Not my fault. You wouldn't stay where you were s'posed to."

I arched an eyebrow, and instead of arguing simply dipped my fingers in some paint and flicked them at her. She stared with an open mouth in mock-horror, then retaliated in kind.

Our ensuing paint fight was ridiculously childish, all things considered, and quite messy too. It graduated quickly from flicking paint, to smearing it, and from there it was a short journey to basically just feeling each other up, paint forgotten.

Kylie wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. Her breasts were soft and a bit slippery from the paint. I grabbed her ass and lower back, holding her tight. My cock was pinned between us, harder and needier than ever.

I couldn't stop myself this time. Not anymore. I just couldn't.

"I'm going to take you to bed," I told Kylie.

"Ok," she said in a faint voice.

"Like, for real."

"I know." She nuzzled my neck. "Take me."

She couldn't have melted any closer to me. She would have done anything I asked in that moment, I was quite sure. I, likewise, would have obeyed any directive she gave. It just happened to be me who took charge first.

It was a long, slow process to get back to her bedroom. We wouldn't let go of each other or stop kissing long enough to just walk like functional adults. We tripped over several paintings on the way, and probably ruined a couple in the process. Neither of us was watching where we were going basically at all.

I hesitated once we got to Kylie's bed, but she fell back and dragged me right along with her.

"Your sheets," I said with some vestige of responsible thought.

"Fuck 'em. I'll get new ones."

Then she was kissing me again. My worries about the disaster zone we'd make of her bed fled from my mind as I hungrily kissed her back.

I held Kylie, rubbed against her, and ran my hands everywhere. My hips thrust of their own accord, trailing slick precum over her panties. Her underwear was so wet from our mutual arousals that I had some trouble actually getting them off her.

We fought her panties together to slide them down her legs. She finally kicked them off, then lay back with a nervous but excited smile.

There was no question anymore, not by either of us. We'd denied ourselves for too long. I kept thrusting, and without panties in the way, my cock quickly found its way.

Kylie whimpered softly as her pussy lips were parted and the head of my cock just barely pushed inside her. She pulled at me, her fingernails digging into my butt as she physically urged me to keep going.

Her pussy opened up for me as I went deeper and deeper. She was as warm and wet as I'd imagined, and small flexes of her inner muscles rhythmically tightened her around me.

I had to move in sync with her, following her body's cues, but nothing was stopping me from getting fully inside. I growled in animalistic victory as I bottomed out in my big sister's sweet little pussy.

I froze with my cock fully buried in Kylie. I thought she was crying into my shoulder. There were indeed a few tears streaking her cheek, but they had nothing to do with sadness, fear, or pain. She caught my expression and smiled back at me with misty but still vibrant eyes. She kissed me softly, tenderly, and with a simple reassurance of love and joy.

We moved together, our hips beginning a slow dance back and forth. She whimpered again, but it transitioned into more of a pleasurable moan. Her pussy tightened around me at irregular intervals, eliciting very similar sounds from my throat.

I fucked Kylie harder, surrendering to my lust and need for her. One of her hands went to the back of my head, stroking my hair as she nuzzled and kissed my neck. The harder I thrust into her, the louder and deeper her moaning became.

"So good," I whispered.

"Mmhm." She kissed my cheek, trailing up to my earlobe that she gently nipped at. "Sooo good," she concurred at much the same volume.

We writhed around, always moving, always grabbing and touching and kissing. Kylie rolled me over and got on top for a while. I loved the fire she displayed riding me so energetically, and way her breasts moved when they weren't pressed to my chest.

I played with Kylie's tits with one hand while rubbing the other up and down her lower back. She growled deep and low, then rolled back over.

"More," she urged. "More."

She was sweaty and flushed, as I suspected I was as well. Our breathing was ragged and only allowed for shorter kisses before air breaks were needed.

I was going to cum very soon. I'd lasted longer than I expected already. Everything about my sister made me want to explode, to fill her up with my cum. Every single touch, every sound, even just the way she looked at me with those perfect, glistening eyes.

Her moaning reached its highest pitch yet before she buried her face in my chest. Her hips went crazy and her pussy clamped down tighter than ever. I couldn't last through her orgasm. Not the way she gripped me.

I fucked her hard and desperately, then pulled out just before the last vestiges of my humanity were obliterated by the sweet release of my long overdue orgasm. I came in long, thick strands of cum that plastered themselves to Kylie's tummy. There was so much it didn't even feel real, and yet it was over before I fully understood that I was done.

I looked down at Kylie, held up by arms that trembled slightly from exertion. There was a satisfied love in her expression, and a contentedness that overcame any desire she might have had to move.

I let myself fall just to the side of her. I didn't go far enough away to separate our bodies, just enough that I could lie down. She pulled my arm around her and snuggled to my chest. Warm cum squished between us, and I couldn't begin to give a shit.

"Thank you," Kylie said. "That was wonderful."

I smiled crookedly. "You don't need to thank me. I enjoyed that as much as you did."

"Maybe almost as much," she said seriously.

I laughed softly. "Alright. Almost as much. I'll take it."

****

We had to get up and shower eventually. The splotches of dried paint and cum were a bitch to wash off, but it wasn't an unpleasant task. Kylie and I helped each other with the task, as well as fooling around some more under the warm cascade of water.

We washed each other thoroughly, spending even more time scrubbing than our dirty bodies needed. Kylie giggled when I kept returning to her breasts to give them another rinse. She in turn playfully washed my cock repeatedly, but never enough to really turn into a proper handjob. Just enough to tease me and get back at me for all the attention to her chest.

Kylie seemed to like me washing her hair the most. She sighed happily and closed her eyes while I massaged her scalp and made sure her shampoo was all nicely rubbed in.

She washed my hair too, which was quite pleasant, though I had a lot less of it that she did, and it was over much quicker. Still, I decided I'd like to do it again sometime. Among other things.

Kylie dried off first, then wiped off her bathroom mirror and carefully brushed her hair. I watched her while I toweled off in turn. Her beautiful nude body captivated me. Her ass in particular drew my attention as it swayed gently from side to side.

Once dry, I stood behind Kylie, my semi-hard erection nestled against her butt. She stopped brushing and relaxed into my arms.

"You'd think your hair would be more orderly, the care you put into it," I murmured.

"You should see how bad it gets if I don't brush it out," she said.

"Ha, ok. Fair enough." I gave her bottom the lightest of swats. "I'm gonna go see how bad a mess we made of your bed."

"It's pretty bad."

"Yeah? You have a spare set of bedding?"

"No. I'll need new sheets."

"Of course you do." I chewed on my lip. I didn't really want to leave Kylie, but she needed clean bedding. Or perhaps it would be more fair to say we needed it. "I guess I could run out and pick up a new set."

"You don't have to do that."

"No? Are you gonna go?"

Kylie hesitated. "Well... not now..."

"That's what I thought. I'll go." I kissed her on the forehead. "And later today, if you're up for it, we'd better do groceries again. Or tomorrow."

"If I say tomorrow, does that mean you'll come back again?"

I gave her a lopsided grin. "I might just still be here."

Kylie smiled back shyly. "You'll get tired of me by then. I won't be much fun when we're not... you know. 'Cause I'll need to paint for a while. Do some alone things. Me stuff."

"I know," I assured her. "We'll burn that bridge when we get to it."

"Cross," she said. "Cross that bridge."

"Funnier my way."

****

My trip out ended up being lengthier than I anticipated. Bedding was easy enough. I had to text Kylie to figure out what size her bed actually was, but other than that it was a quick jaunt in and out of the store.

However, instead of going straight back, I figured I better get prepared. I packed some clothes and supplies from my place, on the basis that I didn't know how long I'd be staying at Kylie's. Maybe another night. Maybe longer. Maybe I'd be back at my place by bedtime. It was all up in the air.

I was pretty sure I could count on at least another night, despite the uncertainty. I couldn't get my sister out of my head. Couldn't stop thinking about her. I needed to see her more, to be around her. Maybe, hopefully, to have sex with her again. Repeatedly.

To that last end, I stopped at a drug store and bought some condoms. Just in case. There was no point being unnecessarily stupid about things. Also just in case, I opted for getting the morning after pill for Kylie. Again, even though I didn't think there'd be a problem, there was no point taking stupid risks.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, Kylie didn't even seem to notice how long I'd taken. She barely registered my return at all. It was her painting, of course. She'd become lost in her creative zone once again; a place where time and relationships didn't have nearly the impact they ought to.

She was working on her nude portrait of the both us. In my absence, she'd opted to pose naked for herself in the mirror and touch up her half of the painting.

"I'm back," I said.

"So you are," Kylie agreed. "Take your clothes off and come here."

"Um... ok."

I might have gotten excited, except that I was about eighty percent sure she just wanted me to model some more. Still, watching her practice her art in the nude was interesting in its own right. And getting naked with her, even for semi-platonic purposes, that had a certain thrill to it as well.

As I suspected, Kylie got me to pose with her so she could see us both in the mirror. I tried to be good. I didn't try very hard, but I tried. My hands started wandering pretty quickly in any event. She giggled and pushed them away when I got too distracting, but didn't once tell me to stop.

When she'd take her small pauses to examine her progress and plan the next steps, Kylie dropped her nearest hand down to stroke my cock a bit. It started as a deliberate gesture, but after a while I got the distinct impression she wasn't even really thinking about it anymore.

Xarth
Xarth
14,735 Followers