While the Wife's at Work

Story Info
Andy's crush on Mother-in-law is satisfied.
1.5k words
668.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently I took some time away from work to further my education; little did I know what directions this would take.

While I was still working, my mother-in-law Robyn would visit my wife and our two young kids on her day off. When my wife and I swapped roles Robyn asked if it would be alright if she still came to visit. Robyn and I had always gotten along well, and often teased each other with some harmless flirting, so I let her know she would be more than welcome to visit.

The first couple of visits went uneventfully, we continued with the flirting, but nothing more. On the third visit Robyn turned up at the usual time and let herself in. I was sitting in our lounge room playing with the girls and looked up to acknowledge Robyn as she came to the door. It was everything I could do to stop my jaw from dropping there and then. At 52 Robyn is still a very beautiful woman, and has a figure that women much younger would envy. On this particular day Robyn was wearing a figure hugging charcoal sweater that accentuated her DD breasts. Under the sweater Robyn wore black stirrup pants that showed off her shapely legs, and my mind wandered to imagining what it would be like to have those gorgeous thighs wrapped around me. I took all this in with only a glance, but when I looked into her eyes, I could tell she knew what I had been thinking. Embarrassed that I had been caught in the act I looked away, but it was obvious that she wasn't displeased with the response I had given. Robyn walked into the room, we exchanged pleasantries, and she sat on the couch across from me and beckoned for the kids to come and play, but she continued to glaze playfully at me.

I was put a little off balance by Robyn strange actions this day, but other than the usual playful banter, nothing of note happened for the next few hours. As our girls are only young, they have a sleep in the early afternoon. I had returned from putting one of the girls to bed, and Robyn came back into room with a glint in her eyes, a barely discernable glint, but a glint never the less.

"Alone at last!" Robyn sighed

"Yes, I don't get much of that these days." I replied

"The girls must play havoc with Anne and your love life?" I was little startled by the forthrightness of Robyn's question, but I figured that a direct question allowed for a direct response. "The girls don't affect things as much as the fact that Anne is finding work to be tyring."

"So how are you holding up?" Robyn countered, the glint quite obvious now.

"Oh, I manage." I answer, "Haven't you heard that the Internet is man's new best friend?" matching her playfulness.

"Andy!" she started with mock offence.

"Well you did ask." I looked her square in the eyes, and Robyn returned the look with a wickedness I dared not imagine was for me.

"Have you ever thought of me when you've been 'managing' yourself?" Robyn asked without breaking eye contact.

"Robyn, I have had a crush on you since you were just 'Craig's Mum'." I replied, referring to when I first met her about 15 years ago, as a friend of my wife's brother.

A wicked little smile crept onto Robyn's lips; "I have to confess that I have been having improper thoughts about you for sometime as well." Robyn said as she came to sit beside me. Still maintain the gaze, Robyn gently put her hand on my knee and slid it up to my upper thigh. "I can keep a secret if you can," she breathed as she touched her lips against mine.

My mind swam. How many times had I dreamed of this situation? Could this really be happening? Robyn's hand feeling the quickly hardening bulge in my trousers snapped me out of my daze. "I have wanted to get my hands on this for so long..." She sighed, then took my hand and put it on her breast. "...And I bet you've wanted this too."

We kissed again, this time with a little more vigour. Robyn broke away, and standing took my hand, "Shall we retire?" She said as she directed me towards the bedroom.

Once the door was closed, Robyn moved close and pulled my t-shirt over my head. We embraced, and kissed again as she undid my jeans, which we let fall to the floor. She started to kiss my neck, and worked her way down my chest and stomach, before stopping to release my aching rod from it's holster. To my ecstasy I watched as Robyn took my erect penis in her hands, looked up at me, and held my glaze as she guided into her mouth. I felt her tongue work her magic as it massaged the underside of my penis. My God she knew what she was doing! I lost count of the number of times she brought me to the brink, before finally taking me over the top and accepting my load. Robyn sucked me dry, and licking her lips, stood up and kissed me, "Oh Andy! I want you so bad!" She went to strip off her sweater.

"Not so fast..." I said restraining her, "...One favour deservers another." I pull her sweater over her head, revealing for the first time those amazing breasts. The breasts I had imagined for so long, cradled lovingly by a white lace bra that barely disguised her rock hard nipples. This sight quickly brought me back to attention, and as I cupped each breast to feel their exquisite bulk, I began to kiss Robyn's neck and nuzzled her cleavage. I felt Robyn's hands rest lightly on my shoulders, and as I looked up into her longing eyes, she gently guided me lower. I caressed and kissed her slightly bulging stomach before working my way to her panty line. I eased her stirrup pants down until the top of her natural, but maintained pussy began to show. Nuzzling along the line of her panties, I slowly worked her Stirrup pants over her firm butt, and as they fell to the ground, I allowed myself a lingering look at her pussy hidden behind her white satin and lace panties. I kissed along her bikini line, and felt her shudder as I force my tongue under the elastic.

"Please don't tease! I need you now!" Robyn gasped.

I stood and kissed her on the lips, as I reach around to set those amazing breasts free. As Robyn's bra hit the floor, I guided her to the bed where she willing lay back to accept all that I could give her. I lay next to her and continued to passionately kiss her, worked my way down to her waiting breasts, and fondling them while my tongue worked on Robyn's nipples. With every touch of my tongue, a shudder passed through her tensioning body. Again I felt Robyn's hands guiding me to what she longed for, so I retraced my previous excursion 'South', and kissed her exposed flesh as I worked her panties clear.

Fully naked, I took a brief moment to take in Robyn's natural beauty, before lifting her legs over my shoulders, and burying my face in her waiting vagina. I eager lapped up the juices flowed freely from Robyn's pussy, and my senses swam with her heady aroma. My tongue flicked her swollen clit and her body spasmed. "Oh Andy...Ooooh Andyyyy!" Robyn groaned as I continued to assault her clitoris. She began to thrust her hips up to meet my tonguing, and her groans took on a staccato pattern. Robyn's thighs clamped around my neck and she moaned as her orgasm spurted her juices into my waiting mouth. As her body relaxed, I moved up to accept her embrace, "Oh Andy, that was wonderful!" Robyn said breathlessly as she kissed me and sucked her juices off my chin.

We lay in our embrace for sometime before we began again to encourage one another's lust. Robyn encouraged me to move on top of her, "No. I want to watch you make love to me." I said. She replied with a wicked little smile, and pushed my shoulders onto the bed. Robyn stood over me and I watched her slowly lower herself onto my waiting shaft. I felt her heat engulf me; it was all I could do not to blow right then, as I watched my long time fantasy coming true. Slowly she began to work herself backwards and forwards on my rod, I slid my hands up her thighs, over stomach, and up to her breasts. Robyn's rocking increased as she leaned back supporting herself with her hands on my thighs. Robyn moaned, her head began to loll, and she started to grinned herself hard against me.

"Look me in the eyes!" I asked her gently, "I want to see you cum." Robyn opened her eyes and looked at me, hazily at first, but with every stroke our connection strengthen. She threw herself forward so that our faces were only a few inches apart, and bucked wildly as our passion exploded in a mind-blowing orgasm. Completely exhausted, Robyn collapsed onto me, and we kissed tenderly as we lay together as close as to people can be.

"MY GOD! What are you doing?" My wife had come home early...

To Be Continued...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Sweaty Ride Ch. 02 Mom and son continue debauchery right under dad's nosein Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories