Whip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come, ___, let it go. I want to watch you splatter jism all over the door, come on. I know you've got one hell of a load that needs out. Come for me, boy, let me see you cum..."

His knees nearly buckled but he used the angle to thrust up into her grip where it banged against the rim around the head of of his cock. His ass muscles contracted, his blood-heavy dick pulsated, and he would have yelled if not for the gag in his mouth as he shot thick streams of cream onto the like-colored metal in front of him.

When the throbbing ended, she withdrew her hands, drew off the glove and tossed it in the corner, and shoved the abandoned riding crop up her sleeve. She removed the silken gag from between his teeth first. Then she put her coat on, wondering what he'd say. He was still in handcuffs.

"So..."

She let the silence drag out a little while, making a show of searching for the key. Now it was her turn to act annoyed.

"I didn't tell you to speak, but OK, you can go ahead." She lifted her eyebrows at him.

"Thank you, MISTRESS. How did you know?" She heard him stress the word; he'd either played that game before, or thought about it.

"Instinct, I guess."

"That's the best punishment I ever..."

"I know.

12