Whip and Em Ch. 04

Story Info
Em starts to trust, Whip grows strict.
2.2k words
4.12
13.6k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bcruel2me
bcruel2me
12 Followers

Over the next week I struggled to accept that neither Whip nor Dan would allow me to serve them until they were satisfied that I had recovered fully from my ordeal. My greatest challenge was accepting that submission to them would involve allowing myself to be taken care of. I would have to wait until they decided that my body had fully healed.

On an unusually warm day I was finally given permission to return home. I was instructed to call to check in before going to bed that night, but once I was alone again I started to feel creeping doubts. After all, this still seemed too good to be true. Feeling so close and so vulnerable became overwhelming. So I didn't call that night. Then to add insult to injury, I turned my phone on silent: big mistake.

Around midnight I heard a loud banging outdoors and responded by pulling a pillow over my head. The bangs gave way to a series of clicks and scrapes. Still, I thought I was dreaming. As if on cue, the pillow was yanked off my face while my body was lifted into an upright position. Realization dawning, my eyes grew wide with surprise. There was a fearsome fire burning in Whip's face.

"Em, I'm going to ask you one question and you are going to give me a straight answer. We are not playing games. Are you ready to serve me? If you say yes then I am taking you to my house for training until I am satisfied with your behavior. If you say no, then we can walk away right right now."

I couldn't read his expression. Was I seeing anger, disappointment, hope, or all three? My eyes widened in shock and disbelief. Filled with intimidation, I took a deep breath to steady my nerves. "Yes sir, please give me a chance to serve you."

"Good," he replied, as in one fluid motion he lifted me up and carried me to his car. His expression on the short ride to his home was so intense that I was afraid to say anything and sat stock still. When we arrived once again at his home, he grabbed me firmly by the arm and led me to a guest bedroom.

"You'll sleep here until you earn the privilege of being by my side again. You will stay in this room until I fetch you tomorrow. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, I understand."

* * *

The next day Whip opened the door to the bedroom and I said "good morning."

"Don't speak unless you are spoken to," he instructed curtly. "Remove all of your clothes, then come here and kneel in front of me."

I was surprised to find that my pussy lips were becoming slick as I obeyed. A rush of calm warmth washed over me as I kneeled before him and instinctively lowered my eyes toward the floor.

He patted my head, "good girl, now put your hands behind your back." As I did so, he slid his hand to grasp the back of my hair, and pushed my face against his jeans. "Rub against my dick and smell my sex." I complied and was rewarded by a low sigh escaping from his throat. "Now crawl behind me."

As instructed, I followed him on all fours. We stopped in front of a closet that I had not seen before. Taking a key out of his pocket, Whip unlocked the door to reveal a vast collection of toys, implements, and items that I did not recognize. Afraid to look up, partly in fear of disobedience and partly in fear of what I might see, I tried to keep my eyes cast downward. "We'll start easy," he said. "Have you ever felt a cane before?"

"Yes sir, a long time ago."

"Good, then we'll go with that."

He continued past the closet and I crawled behind him as he went down a short stairwell and into a room filled with strange furniture. At first glance it resembled a mix between a home gym and a sex shop. Reaching out to grab something on a hook beside the door, he asked, "Have you ever worn a choke collar before?"

"I'm not sure sir, can I see what it looks like?" I asked.

In an instant he grasped my neck and held it tightly. It took all my effort to breathe. "You are intelligent and you will speak like an intelligent person. Now think before you open your mouth and use the grammar that you are obviously capable of."

Hot tears of shame and fear welled in my eyes. He loosened his grip on my neck and I gasped for air. "I'm sorry sir," I choked, "may I see what it looks like?"

"Yes, you may," he replied, holding the collar in front of my face. He slipped the chain loop around his wrist to demonstrate and pulled on it; as he did so, the chain tightened. "The more you struggle, the tighter it gets. Lower your head so I can put it on."

I did as he instructed. The cold metal making me his prisoner. He gave a gentle tug on the leash, leading me to a waist high bench. "Bend over the bench, legs spread."

I obeyed and was rewarded by his hand caressing my sex. His fingers rubbed between my slit and made fleeting contact against my rising knob. I moaned and then shrieked as he pulled his hand away and brought the cane down hard against my ass. Red hot pain seared my nerves and then faded to a throb. I took a deep breath in anticipation of the next one and this time gave only a whimper while trying to put my mind on something else to distract from the pain. In doing so I zoned out to such an extent that I was able to keep the pain at a distance. This was a mistake.

Whip stopped and yanked on the collar, drawing me fully back to reality. At first I thought he was finished with me, but could not have been more wrong. Wordlessly he pulled me backward and pushed me down onto my knees. "Stay!" he commanded in an aggravated tone. He grabbed a stool and sat across from me. I could feel him glaring intently at me, but did not dare to lift my eyes, instead I chose to stare at his leather combat boots.

"Look me at me." He demanded in a voice that belied the control he still maintained.

I looked in his eyes and saw such intensity in them that I wanted desperately to glance away. Some part of me was lost in his gaze, yearning to please him.

"What do you think you were doing?"

"I...I.. don't know, sir." I stammered.

"If I'm talking and you are staring off into space, do you think that would be a problem?"

"Yes, sir." My stomach dropped as I started to realize what I had done wrong.

"So tell me why I am not happy with you."

"Sir, I think that you are not happy with me because I wasn't paying attention to what you were doing. I was trying not to think about it." In a moment of shame, I cast my eyes downward.

He yanked on the collar, forcing my head upward. "Eyes on me. Zoning is a waste of my time and yours. It's also dangerous. Think about what could happen if you are ignoring the signals from you body and fail to realize when something becomes too much for you. This time you will give me a number between 1 and 10 after each whack with the cane. That number will communicate how painful it was. Are we clear?"

"Yes, sir," I whispered.

"Good, go bend over the bench again."

I instantly obeyed, not wanting to make yet another mistake. This time I was ready for the first blow.

"5," I said after the first crack. That wasn't so bad, I thought.

Then came the next one, and this time I could hear the swish before the wood snapped against my upper thigh. "Ahhh! 8 sir, 8!" I said, rising up on my toes in surprise.

Crack!

This one landed on the same spot as the last. "What the!?! Holy...oww! I mean; 9...9," I cried out with a gasp.

"Now do you see the difference?" He asked with what sounded like bemusement. If he felt any sympathy for me, it was absent in his voice.

"Yes sir, there's a big difference sir." I said gasping.

"Now show me how you deal with a different kind of pain. Turn around, stand straight, and face me."

I turned quickly and saw that Whip had taken his shirt off. Distracted by my lust, I lost my balance, nearly tipping over. He reached out and grabbed my arm to hold me up. I blushed and apologized. "Watch your step there, I don't need you suing me now do I?" He chuckled. I smiled and shook my head.

He produced a bottle of water and told me to take a drink. Fearing this might be a trick, I reached out hesitantly, sniffed its contents, and took the smallest sip I could. "It's water Em, plain old water. Watch." He took a long drink and handed the bottle back to me. "What would I do, give an already tipsy girl like you alcohol?" He laughed. My nerves had given me a dry mouth and I chugged half the bottle before I was sated.

"Good, now put your hands behind your head and lock your fingers. Push those tits out."

I followed his instructions and he reached out and started squeezing my nipples hard. "Breathe slowly, in and out. Watch my chest and breathe with me."

I did as he instructed and felt connected to him as we breathed in unison. He pinched tighter and tighter, being kept from squirming only by focusing on his rising and falling chest. Though the pain was intense, waves of pleasure were pulsing down to my pussy. After what must have been many minutes, neither of us speaking, Whip said, "Now I'm going to let go and it's going to hurt, so take a deep breath."

The reaction was instant. I saw his hands pull away from me yet it felt like he had tightened his grip. I took ragged gasps of air and bent forward. Then I heard the sound of a zipper and glanced up just slightly. There in front of my eyes was his long hard cock. It took all my willpower not to kneel to the ground to take it in my mouth immediately. Thankfully he was eager to use my throat.

Pushing me down and pressing the back of my head, he demanded, "open." I was only too eager to comply. He was so quick that he was halfway down my throat and I choked at his astonishingly wide dick. Grabbing my hair he pulled my head back slightly. "Stick your tongue out and open your mouth all the way." I did so obediently and was rewarded with a deep thrust that caused me to gag and left spit pooling in my mouth. Trying to pull back for air, I was stopped by his firm grip holding me against his body. Finally he pulled back, leaving me gasping and coughing. The next time he repeated this he made me swallow on his cock while it was stuck so deep that his balls slapped hard against me. Opening my eyes I could see nothing but his abdominal muscles tensing beneath his smooth skin. Involuntarily I struggled to free my mouth and fill my lungs, pushing against his legs with my hands.

With one hand still against my head, he reached down with the other and pulled my arms painfully tight against my back. He started thrusting down my throat, fucking my face with wild abandon. "Unnggh! Swallow it all....take it all!" He cried out. Then he bucked harder, his shaft pulsed and hot liquid filled my mouth and ran down my throat. When he pulled out I tipped my head back slightly to avoid dripping anything before I swallowed it.

I felt so submissive that I didn't want to move without his permission. "Good girl," he said, reaching down to lift the collar from my neck. Knowing better than to speak without permission, I let out a whimper.

"Do you want to tell me that you want to keep this on?" he asked.

I nodded yes, eyes still locked on the ground.

"Well, well. That's progress, girl." He said, rustling his hand in my hair.

I was led back into the living room and waited while he sprawled out on the couch. Once I was given permission, I climbed up with him. Before laying down, I looked at him imploringly. "What is it?" He prompted.

"Sir, um...well, could I...er, may I lay at your feet?" I said, realizing that the heat rising in my face meant I was blushing bright red.

He gave me a big warm grin. "Of course you can."

With that I curled up at the end of the couch and hugged his legs, feeling perfectly proud to have his feet brushing against my face.

bcruel2me
bcruel2me
12 Followers