Whipstresses 'R' Us Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look up at your wife, George, and listen to what I have to say," I commanded. Meeting her gaze in his shame and humiliation was difficult, but he did it. "Melissa has asked me to speak for her, and you will pay attention. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Melissa is prepared to forgive you for everything you've done," I began, and George's face showed an immediate look of happiness. "But, George, there are conditions," and his face fell once again. "The first of these is that you will only have sex with your own wife from now on. While you were carousing around, Melissa was home here unfulfilled, so you have quite a backlog of loving intimacy to make up for." I could see that he was considering if this was something he could do. "And just to clarify something, 'no sex except with your own wife' means no masturbation as well."

He hadn't considered that. "Now, wait a minute," he said. "How will you know whether or not I've, uh, jerked off?"

"Well, that's a good question. Here's the answer. If at any time, night or day, Melissa touches your cock and you do not get an immediate erection, that will be taken as prime evidence that you've had an unauthorized orgasm, and..."

"Hey!" he retorted. "That's not..."

I scowled at him and immediately stood up. "Melissa!" I said, "hand me that bullwhip, please."

"Okay. Okay!" he relented, and I sat back down.

"First, it's not your place to argue right now. And second, I don't care for your tone one little bit," I announced as I stared him down.

"I'm sorry, ma'am," he corrected himself immediately.

"Now," I continued, "Would you care to know what the punishment will be for any unauthorized orgasm? Even just one?" He cautiously nodded. "Do you know what a chastity cage is, George?" He looked shocked. "That's what you'll wear 24/7, and Melissa will be keeper of the keys. So you better be good, mister. If you start to treat her with respect and affection, she will begin to respond in kind. We've had numerous conversations, Melissa and I. She's asked me a number of questions about lovemaking techniques, and I have been happy to give her the benefit of my own experiences. One day soon, you will cry, George. Not because of any pain you'll be getting, but because you will come to realize the far superior pleasure you could have gotten here at home with your wife-better than anything you ever had out on the road." Melissa was nodding her head at him and had the beginnings of a little smile of promise.

"The second condition is that the two of you sit down together and draw up an agreement as to what each of you ought to expect from the other and what the punishments will be when you deliberately violate that agreement. George, you will have to prove your trustworthiness to Melissa over time. You should consider yourself fortunate that she hasn't divorced you. Both of you keep in mind that I am only a phone call away if you should need me." And with that, I finished my tea, packed the video camera and went on my merry way.

I had misgivings about George's desire to keep his promises, but three months went by without a word, so I decided my concerns were misplaced.

Then I got a call. Could I come by with my equipment to 'handle an incident?' I sighed.

Once more, I was let in. Once more, I set up my whipping frame. "What did he do now?" I asked.

George took the lead in answering this time. "I didn't do anything!" he claimed. "Melissa violated the agreement. She was flirting with some guy! Flirting is a violation of the agreement," he said, and he handed me their contract and pointed to the relevant clause.

I read the paper. "Well, he's right," I announced. "So, what do you want me to do, George. Do you want me to punish Melissa?"

"Well... yes," he said, and I could tell he was a little less sure about this than he'd been a minute ago.

"Do you want me to whip her?" I asked, deliberately emphasizing the word 'whip.'

"Yes," he said, sheepishly, having backed himself into a corner now and seeing no way out.

"Alright, Melissa, get naked and stand up here," I ordered her, and she did as she was told. "Since this was just one incident, the number of strokes will be nowhere near what George got, so I want you to remain in place on your own." She nodded 'yes,' resigned now to being punished.

George fetched the bullwhip. I took it and stood in position. I flexed the whip and drew my arm back in preparation for the first strike.

Somebody screamed "NO!" just as I was beginning to move forward. It was George. "Don't hit her! Please! I know what it's like! I couldn't bear to see her whipped!" Tears were falling from his face.

"Now, dammit, George! I'm all set to whip somebody, and you've ruined it! Are you volunteering to take Melissa's place?"

He swallowed hard. "YES! If I have to, then, yes!" he cried.

Melissa could hardly believe what she was hearing. "You would do that for me, George? You would do that? Oh, darling!" she gushed as she stepped off the whipping frame.

I started folding up my equipment. "I'll let myself out," I announced to nobody in particular. Melissa and George would be alright, I decided.

(Another chapter to come, maybe!)

12