Whisper Ch. 1

Story Info
Unsatisfied woman meets a troubled man.
1.4k words
3.65
11.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man," I thought, "He is so sexy." I had just seen the sexiest man in the world walk into my office. I know that is a totally unprofessional observation but hey I'm only 26 and I have eyes so I'll damn well you use them. Anyway he's about 6'2, slim, pretty good build (from what I can see) classic brown her brown eyes but he's still downright Tom Cruise handsome. I know I have a good man at home, Mick, but we're not married so my eyes are free to wander.

"Ms. Dower, Ms. Dower are you ok?," someone calling my name brings me back to reality. The beautiful Greek god of a man looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"Yes, I'm alright sorry Mr...?" I trail of not knowing his name.

"Taylor. But please just call me Eric."

"Ok, Eric what can I do for you?"

"I don't really have a problem but I'm 30, single, and very lonely and sorta depressed. I have my work and I'm sure I can get dates but I it's like it takes strength just to get out of my bed in the morning. I don't know what to do. I don't know if I have a problem but I wanted to get help before I have be on anti-depressants or something. So what do you think?"

"I think you should definitely come in for sessions weekly sessions Eric."

"Ok I do too. When's my first session?"

"How about the day after tomorrow? And if you feel really bad or depressed call me at this number," I gave him my card, "I mean it."

"Ok, I will if I need to thanks very much Ms. Dowers."

"Just April, " I said with a smile, " See you Friday."

* * * * *

Friday came soon and went and there was no sign of Eric that Saturday morning. I decided to call and check on him, but the phone was out of service.

So I looked in the records to find where he lived. I thought it was about time to make a house call.

* * * * *

Eric's neighbourhood was bad, really bad. It was on the dirty side of town were the drug dealers and prostitutes liked to hang out.

I stopped my car in front of and old brick building with stone steps leading toward the entrance. It was supposed to be a apartment complex, but look like it was a demolition teams toy. It was just as grimy and broken inside as it was on the outside.

As I walked up the rusted metal stairs to room E1 I heard the wails of young children the shouts of a drunken man taking his anger out on a woman. I was thankful when I got to Eric's room. I knocked on the door. No response. I knocked louder. Still No response. I knocked a few more times but then gave up hope.

I walked back down the stairs and back to the alley. Walking back I hoped my car hadn't been hijacked or something.

But my thoughts were erased as a arm came quickly around my neck, cutting of air and preventing me from making noise or speaking.

A cold sharp metal was put to my neck it didn't take a genius to know it was a knife. It was pressed to my jugular and I knew the slightest struggle or movement and that knife would go right through my neck and of course I'd die.

My assailant put a cloth to my face covering my nose and mouth.

My vision got blurring and I know I'm going to pass out. "Shit, "I think as I slip into the darkness, " Somebody's going steal my rims."

* * * * *

I shake my head. Damn it hurts like a bitch and that light is burning my eyes.

I try to move but my whole body aches. I have bruises on my face. And my pussy's sore. It feels like somebody tried to rip it. As all these aches and pains become known I notice I'm not in my house and that I'm not even alone.

I'm in a four-post bed with a blue comforter covering me. And as for not being alone Eric is sitting in an armchair next to the bed. Or sleeping rather. He looks a mess his face is a little bruised as if he got into a fight or something.

I try to slid up and whimper as pain shots through my body.

Eric must have heard. He was at my side quickly.

"April how do you feel?" I'm sure he knew it was a lame question considering.

"God what happened, " I was on the verge of tears I hurt so much, "I hurt so badly."

"Yes, April I know. Those bastards," he whispered the last part so that I almost didn't hear. Almost.

"What bastards? Please tell me what happened Eric."

"Alright let me get you a pain killer first."

As he walked to another room a vague sentence came into my head : "Open wide." I remember there being pain a second after those words were spoken. But that's all I could remember.

Then a thought crossed my mind. Had Eric tried to hurt my? I quickly dismissed that. If he had why would he stick around to be found out.

Eric came back in with a pill and a cup of water.

"Here you go April."

I took it and drink the water.

"Tell me."

Eric took a deep breath before telling me the story.

"Well, I was going to my apartment and I thought I saw you walking with a man. At first it looked like his arm was around your shoulder but then I saw the knife and that he was holding you upright because you were unconscious. So I followed where the man was taking you. He put you in the back of a van and was going around to drive it so I ran to my car to follow you. When I went back the van was gone. So I searched all around town for 2 and a half hours then I saw the van again. It was pulling out of the of this really secluded area. I was about to follow it again when I caught a glimpse of your dress. You had barely any clothes on except for tatters of your dress. And I saw the bruising forming so I knew they beat you badly. But even worse... " He trailed of for a minute. "They raped you."

Somehow I already knew they had but I tried not to think it. I curled on my side when Eric finished and cried.

"April, I'm so sorry I didn't get there in time. I'm so, so, sorry."

Eric came around to the other side of the bed a gathered me in his lap.

"Sshh," He tried to soothe me and ran his had lightly up and down my back mindful of bruises.

* * * * * *

I awoke still in Eric's arms I must have cried myself to sleep.

I looked up and saw Eric's handsome face smiling down at me.

"Awake now are you?"

"Yes. Thank you, "I hugged his strong warm muscled body.

"You're quite welcome. What am I being thanked for?"

"Getting me. Who knows how long I could have been out there."

"I just wish I would have been there sooner April. "He looked sad agian and I really wanted to cheer him up.

"It's ok Eric you still saved me. "

He started to shake his head no but was stopped when I kissed him firm on the lips.

"Yes you did."

I emphasized each word by kissing him on each cheek and on his forehead.

He looked taken aback at this sudden passion.

But he hugged me and kissed me on my cheek.

"Eric?"

"Where'd you get those bruises?"

"Well, after I got you settled I thought I'd teach the bastards a lesson on manners. So I found the van, found them, and beat the shit out of them. The only reason I have marks is because they both jumped on me. But I still whooped their asses. And some of the bruises are from you."

I was shocked at his words.

"What?" I was clueless.

"You started hitting me when I tried to help you. You were really afraid. Are you hungry? We can eat something."

"Yeah thanks."

I hugged him again just to tease the bulge growing in his pants.

To Be Continued...