Whispers and Brush Strokes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remained silent, my breaths becoming shorter.

I then felt my head pop up as April grabbed a handful of my hair.

"Is this how Michael would pull it?"

I moaned. "Yes."

"Answer me, or I will pull it harder."

"Answer what?"

"Did you enjoy the dog?"

"Yes."

"All answers are yes. Do you hear me?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to fuck Michael like a slut?"

"Yes."

"Would you regret not fucking his friends?"

"Yes."

"And you enjoyed the dog?"

"Yes."

She pulled my hair harder.

"You want to fuck some more, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Tell me you are my whore."

"I am your whore."

She pulled my hair still harder, I could barely breathe.

"April..."

"You know that I can have you anytime I want, Geneva."

"Yes."

"You know that I can do with you anything I want."

"Yes."

She released me then. I waited, turned on by her force, my aching scalp, and the realization that there was still more in me, yearning to get out.

She began to touch my ass again. I liked it. It was soothing.

I was surprised however, when her finger moved to the opening. I felt pleasure as the lubricated tip moved closer, further between my cheeks.

"April, no" I said pleadingly.

"I told you that all answers are yes."

I did not want to, but I loved it as her middle finger penetrated my ass.

"Did you dream about Michael fucking your ass?"

"No"

"Oh my god April!"

Her finger was all the way in me now.

"Talk to me", April said.

"It feels so fucking good!"

"Do you like my finger in your ass?"

"Yes."

"Talk to me."

"Please."

"Do you want me to fuck it?"

"Please."

She began. Slowly at first, to move her finger in and out. I raised my hips. Without even realizing it, I moved to my knees as she finger-fucked me there.

I begged her to stop as she inserted a second finger. I was feeling pain now. Like Alexandra in the story however, this was pain I imbibed.

"Where is Michael?" she asked then.

"I do not know", I said.

Her fingers left me.

"He might be right behind you."

I then felt the perfectly shaped brush, the one she had named Michael, enter my ass. For the first time in my life, I literally cried from erotic pleasure as April fucked my ass with that brush.

I began to feel sick. I was loving every second, scared to death I would throw up on April's bed. She fucked me harder as the words "oh my god" spewed from my mouth.

"Tell me you love it!" she yelled.

"I do! I love it!"

Oddly enough, the next thing I remember is my recollection of sitting on the toilet, peeing on Julian's note. I cried harder.

"I am sorry April!"

"Sorry for what?"

"I will buy you a new one."

April left the brush in me as she stopped to laugh. I had to catch my breath to realize how much cum I had squirted.

"You thought you peed."

"I'm sorry."

I had never felt anything like the feeling of April slowly moving me to my back. The brush was still in me.

"You don't want to be", she said softly. "But you are still so innocent."

She slowly removed the brush from me, then kissed me. "You are my girl", she said.

Her face then moved down my body slowly until her lips were again at my vagina. The bed was still soaked with my gushed cum as she inserted a finger into my vagina. Her tongue began to flick my clitoris.

"Will you be my toy if I can get you an interview with Milam?"

"Yes."

"Do you know what that means? Tell me the truth."

"I will be your whore?"

"Yes, Geneva."

"I will do anything and everything you tell me to do?"

"Yes, you will."

"I will do it."

Her tongue continued to make me wonder if I would squirt again. She moved her finger from my pussy back to my rectum.

"Tell me you are my whore."

"Oh my god....I am your whore."

"Who do you love?"

"I love you."

"Say it."

"I love you, April."

Not as hard, not as much, my cum squirted forth again. I did love April; and I would have my interview with Milam.

For now, April would hold me as I thought of whispers and brush strokes.

12