Whistler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled to his left, trying to mimic the movements of fresh awakening, so as not to embarrass her, and reached for the phone, hearing his wife fumbling to click off her vibrator and pull the sheets quickly back over her. The young man was on the line, inviting the doctor to meet him for coffee in the lobby and to plan for the day ahead, a proposal he accepted, turning to tell his naughty wife that he needed to head downstairs right away. He smiled at her flushed cheeks and kissed her on the lips, teasingly dragging a finger between her wet pussy lips, before dressing quickly and leaving the suite, knowing that he was leaving her pelvis unfilled-hungry, as it always was, after an orgasm.

As he sipped his quad latte, he could sense that the young man was nervous, although he found this odd, having viewed his confidence and his generous endowment on the screen the night before. He understood it better, though as the young man haltingly confessed to him. The young man explained that his evening had taken an odd turn the night before, when he had stepped into the suite's study and had opened the doctor's laptop, to check ski conditions, finding instead, a picture of extraordinary beauty up on the screen. He admitted that he had stared at the doctor's wife, in her boots and her white shirt long enough to make him hard and to fill him with a dangerous and powerful desire. He explained that he had been unable to hide his arousal from the young woman when he returned to the couch, leading to a frenzied encounter during which he had literally torn the young woman's clothes from her body, in seek of release, the image of the doctor's naked wife in his mind. It was a strangely honest confession. It was also thrilling to hear a man confess his desire for his beautiful wife, and the doctor found himself aroused at the thought of his wife lusting for this young man on the screen, just as he had lusted for her earlier. He comforted the young man, thanking him for his honesty and reassuring him that he was unoffended and that in fact, he was flattered by his desire for his wife, and touched by his honesty. As they talked, the doctor thought silently about how he could ensure that his wife and this young man could find themselves alone, unperturbed and undoubtedly aroused by what each had seen of the other. The two parted after a firm handshake, agreeing that they would join the young woman in the helicopter, at 9:00 am as planned ready for a tour of the area and some heli-skiing, while she was engaged in her morning photo shoot.

By noon, the young woman was perched on a spectacular cliff edge with her photographer, the high mountain light bearing down on their scene, her long sleek hair blowing in the rotor wash, and a white storm of snow swirling around them as they shielded their eyes. The doctor, his wife and the young man viewed the scene from a sharp angle downward, as the Bell 205 climbed into the deep blue ski and as its 1800 hundred horsepower engine thundered. The cabin was surprisingly plush, spacious and comfortable, much less utilitarian than the doctor had expected. He had taken a seat on the first leather bench, with the young woman and her photographer and now found himself sitting alone, rotating back toward his wife and the young man as they turned and leaned into one another, trying to talk above the din. Their sight seeing flight was underway, but so far the two of them had looked only to one another, obviously relishing what each had seen of the other's body. The sexual tension between them was intense and obvious, and could not be drowned out by the sound of the rotors. After being airborne for a few minutes and perhaps sensing the doctor's permission, or maybe hoping to defy him, the young man leaned back against the windows on his side of the craft, opened his legs, and gave a clear view of his enormous cock tenting his pants. She glanced to her husband in the seat in front of her, where he nodded gently and slowly, like one would at an auction, and smiled, looking deep into her eyes and seeing her excitement and trepidation. Their flight was now truly underway.

She slid slowly across the seat towards the young man as the spectacular mountain terrain filled the windows behind him. She tugged at his sweater, pulling it up over his head, leaving him in only a light T-shirt and ski pants. As he swiveled in his seat and lifted his shirt, a huge portion of his thick cock emerged from his pants, its tight, full purple head shining in the mountain light. She had always loved seeing a man standing rigid above his pants, his belt holding him tight to his abdomen, but she couldn't recall a cock reaching this high, or looking this hard. She leaned back away from him into her side of the helicopter, feeling its coarse vibrations run through her, reminding her how she had masturbated in anticipation of this moment, and again feeling the hunger of her pelvis. She gazed at the handsome young man, mirroring him with her legs wide open and loving his stony hard desire for her. She turned forward to her husband, and kissed him deeply, her tongue darting, shivering in desire, and seeking once more his approval. He reached and pulled her face toward him, nuzzling her and nodding yes, words useless in the noise. She slid back toward the young man and in a reversal of the video from the night before, stripped him of all of his clothes. Soon he sat, confidently, stroking his towering cock, his huge balls resting on the seat between his legs and the muscles of his legs rippling, as he stared at her, full of need and desire.

She moved back smoothly toward the naked young man, crawling slowly across the seat, meeting his lips with hers, tasting her first new tongue and lips in a decade. He pulled at her clothes, undressing her urgently as she grabbed his thick cock, which felt hot and hard in her trembling hand. Suddenly she was naked and wildly excited, on her hands and knees, on the leather seat of a throbbing helicopter, an impossibly handsome young man's powerful hands on the back of her head, the huge shining head of his cock hovering before her lips like an orb, her pussy soaked, and displayed in this position for her husband to view from behind. Her heart was pounding with illicit desire, as she realized that there was now no turning back. She glanced over her shoulder to her husband, who looked flushed but serene, opened her legs further for him to see deeper into her and pushed her lips down hard onto the young man's flesh.

His cock had the feel of a hard, hot, apple as it stretched her mouth and as she gripped his shaft with all of her might. She took as much as she could, pulling back to kiss its length and to lick her way back to the head, before trying to swallow him again. She felt her husband's trembling hand between her legs flicking at her clitoris, as she sucked, finding it strangely comforting and wildly arousing at the same time. In her excitement, his flicking finger was enough to bring on another orgasm, and she shuddered and cupped the young man's balls in her hand and stroked his shaft. She try to lick him as she came, but fumbled, and felt his hands pushing hard on the back of her head as he pushed himself deeper into her mouth, his control clearly at its limits. As she felt his balls tighten, she released him, slowing him, and increasing his need for more of her and to fuck her. She turned towards her husband before rolling onto to her back catching her first glimpse of the grinning pilot as he looked over his shoulder. She opened her legs before the young man and motioned to her husband who climbed over the seat as he slid his pants down. As she first felt the hard end of the young man against her soaking flesh, her husband kissed her again, passionately, before kneeling at her side, offering his cock to her lips and hands. She clutched and sucked her husband as the young man plunged into her, nearly splitting her with his force and strength, her husband harder in her mouth than she could ever remember, and with the seat shuddering under them all in the noise. The two of them kept thrusting and pumping, filling her to her depths; while she met them forcefully with her own pushing and grasping desire. She felt both of them tighten one last time, before erupting together, the young man filling her, with gushes, and yet remaining stony hard despite his orgasm, his come leaking around him and from her as he pushed. She drank from her husband for the first time in years, gulping and swallowing, suddenly hungry for his semen, draining him with her hand and her mouth.

As the three of them softened, sweating, partly dressed, and relaxing into their seats, the pilot banked hard, showing them the run he had chosen for them to ski together. They dressed quickly and silently, each deeply satisfied in their own way, as the helicopter lowered itself gently and hovered above the perfect snow at the top of a glorious untouched run. The three of them expertly jumped from the helicopter to the snow, pausing at the top of the run, glancing at one another as the helicopter lifted into the sky, its fat belly rising straight up, before arcing off into the distance. And then they were off, the doctor's wife leading the way, carving through deep and perfect snow, a new man's semen slowly leaking from her in small spurts, as she turned, thrilling her and making her ache with desire, already, for the fucking she knew she would get in the days ahead.

Chapter 4:

Perhaps she should have known that it would end the way it did. They had followed an amazing ribbon of beauty down from on high, swerving in joy, huge arcs of powdery snow thrown into the air behind them, finally finding their way down through an out of bounds seam to the edge of Gear Jammer and riding it onward, fast and hard, down to the base of Blackcomb, losing themselves in the sea of skiers. At the bottom, their legs ached after the long run and they all hugged and pledged to meet for dinner, smiling and no doubt thinking of the fourth beautiful body that they might well soon add to their party.

The doctor and his wife returned to their suite to relax and to shower and to enjoy their wine, only to find the inevitable blinking light on their room phone and his cell phone vibrating on the desk. He was needed back home urgently, as transplant surgeons always are, and they quickly packed as he spoke hurriedly into his phone. Soon they were back in the Porsche, roaring along the highway, this time from Sky to Sea, as she sat, pushed back into her seat by the speed. She had thought briefly of staying on by herself, with visions of fucking and sucking her hard, huge young man, until she ached and bled, but thought better of it quickly. She did feel a spike of arousal and dampness again as they drove, when she realized that none of them had ever exchanged last names, let alone phone numbers, and that her anonymous young partner would now live on only in their minds.

She gazed out towards the gorgeous sound over the cliff's edge as the dusky evening light twinkled on its rippling surface. Her pussy ached like it hadn't in years and she felt young again, sexy and proud. She listened in silence, lovingly, as her husband spoke authoritatively into his phone about dopamine, and ejection fractions and sternotomy saws. She loved to see him work and she thought of her family and of their home that lay at the end of this road and as she looked at him she realized, without a doubt, that the glorious mountains to her left would sooner slide down into the icy waters to her right, than any man would ever be able to fill her as deeply as he could.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Hot!!!

More, please.

katibkatibabout 12 years ago
#5

First Class--all the way, and in every regard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Product Placement, Adjectives, and Word Choice.

This is more than a bottle of coke placed in camera shot, this is outright Savage Marketing" And all this from Page One. ~~~~ Meteor Gray Metallic, 911 GTS~ Porsche~ Fairmont~ Antinori Solaia~ Tarentaise cheese~ Superfine jeans~ Chateau Petrus ~Haut Brion~ Penfolds Grange~ Somelier ~Chateau Ausone, a 2009 ~Eddie Vedder (who?) ~Solomon skis ~Chateau Palmer ~Val D'Isere, ~

Even if this tale doesn't sell, it's worth a fortune in product placement.

And adjectives aplenty ! Could scarcely find an un-described noun anywhere. The last sentence typifies .. "realized, (without a doubt, )that the (glorious) mountains (to her left) would sooner slide (down) into the (icy) waters (to her right,) than any man would (ever) be able to fill her as deeply as he could.

and Word Choice, I think this tale was destined for a 'high-end' version of Penthouse, with the words all of ' superior' style .... "She gazed out towards the gorgeous sound over the cliff's edge as the dusky evening light twinkled on its rippling surface" takes your breath away, that does, as well as making you reach to make sure your wallet is still there, ...'thems expensive words'.

But like almost every writer on this site, you think the Synonym for "tactful" is "discrete". Poor Thing. "discreet" was the word you wanted. Letting you know, the first thing to do with a story here is word-search for ' discrete'.

Nonetheless, it's a good plot,

Cheers, and Thanks

Kilroy.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Video Chat Cuckold Pt. 01 Hubby's flight cancelled. Wife lured into new lifestyle.in Loving Wives
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
The Tape Mike discovers an old video of Ashley.in Loving Wives
This Is What Friends Are For My best friend fucks my wife with his big cock.in Loving Wives
More Stories