Whistling Through the Wheatfield Ch. 2

Story Info
The wind blows cool across lovers in heat.
1.6k words
4.6
9.2k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written as a continuation of Part One, but I'm going to try to make it pleasurable to read on its own as well. I hope you'll enjoy it all as I once more set the mood for you tonight...

The wheatfield. Saskatchewan country sky, lit bright with stars normally unseen closer to city lights. Late July air rustling a cool breeze through the light stalks. The very sound of it stirs memories of barely audible conversations in a faraway room, detatched, removed, unable to actually make out the words. Alone. And yet I am not alone, for you're here, atop me. Stradling my waist with your jean-covered thighs. I'm looking up into your amazing eyes, still feeling my lips cooling from the soft presses of your sweet mouth upon them. Laying here on my black denim jacket, I shift a little to get more comfortable on the soil. The brief flare in your eyes signalling that part of my movements caused me to nudge an aroused area of your body. Your smile is all the reassurance I need to further caress you...

To think, less than an hour ago you were an anonymous woman in a room, enjoying all of the flirting with the boys surrounding you. And now here you are, moments away from discovering whether or not you made the right selection. My fingers still linger on your soft hips, my heart softly pounding in my chest from excitement. The moments of lightly playing are ticking down to the time when the passion becomes ripe.

My fingers begin to move slightly higher and higher beneath the bottom fringe of your shirt, stirring passionate sensations with each loving brush of my sensitive hands. Your eyes break the spell for a moment as you squeeze them shut, a shiver running the length of your spine from the feelings of everything. The heart of the poet in me sends words to you, spilling from my lips.

A lady fond of flirty desire, Lays with me here in black soil mire. Tempting me on while holding me near. Giving me want. Her perfection right here. And as I look at you, I need you tonight. Come, let me soothe your flirting heart; Let me show you love made right.

In the dark, I'm unable to read your reaction to this outburst of words, but in the next moment I feel your lips kissing my cheek softly, into my ear you breathe a touching two words, "thank you". I'm unsure of the reaction I had hoped for, but the one I received feels very good to me.

Beneath your shirt my touches up along your bare sides raise goosebumps. As much as you dislike multi-taskers...my lips kiss along your neck in stimulating bursts, teasing aroused skin with sweet suction. Your skin is so very hot beneath my palms, I think some exposure might be a good idea for both of us. We rise to our feet briefly and make quick work of our clothes, sending them flying into a pile atop the stalks of wheat. I re-think after a few moments and retrieve my clothes to form a wider area for us to lay on. Hey, you're more than worth getting dirty for. Besides, I need you to be comfortable if I'm going to enjoy this fully.

You look at my body in front of you, looking down and blushing a little bit in anticipation of the things to come. Hey, I might not have been the best man in that room tonight, but I was certainly in the top three. Right? It would seem that actions will speak louder than words with you, so here I come...

You lay face-down on my clothes, head propped to the side on your arms, breasts cradled within the soft fabric of my shirt, belly flat against my jacket. I savour the sight of you this way for a moment, throbbing. Then I follow you down, the bulk of my body between your legs, my chest feeling the heat of your sexy buns, and my lips begin kissing the small of your back. Light licking there, and higher. My mouth brings giggles from you as I travel a path to your shoulder blades. You ask me between giggles just what I'm doing back there. I grin and tell you I'm just enjoying your body. You sigh and put in an impatient request for more intense stimulation using some very unladylike words. I laugh and reassure you that you're going to get everything you ask for.

I kiss my way back down your smooth skin, adding some tongue here and there as I go. Your ass looms ahead of my mouth and I lightly nibble one of your buns as you lift yourself up onto your knees. Oh, I want you so badly, it's very hard for me to hold back. I continue nibbling in a light and soft way, now down the backs of your thighs. Sucking the hot flesh between my lips as I pass the back of your knees, your calves...

Urgency in me brings me into position behind your well-kissed ass. Urgency in you leads you to press your body back against me, wanting to feel me deep inside you. My cock plays for a moment between the lips of your moist tenderness, and then all I can feel is the embracing heat of it as my senses flood with the wet feel of you pulling me in. Deeper. Deeper. SLowly sinking into you, I hear you gasp even as my own passes through my own clenched teeth. In this moment, I am astounded, amazed, feeling my hot flesh pressed against you in the chill air, feeling my cock settling perfectly inside you as though it was made for none other than you. The experience is as reassuring as it is pleasurable. And in that same moment, I hear the breath go out of you as though you're sharing the exact same thoughts as I.

I fall forwards gently onto your back, laying the side of my face against soft skin, my hands slowly stroking at your sides, my swollen manhood within you sliding slower still. I savour each pulse within you, letting you feel me throb in return. And yet I sense you wanting me to gradually increase my pace. The tenderness of the moment, of you slick womanhood, enthralls me. The field all but ceases to exist as my world shrinks down to a radius of three feet and less, focusing upon you in this...single...moment...

The next coherent thought to wash over me is of lustful desire. I'm crashing into you again and again with a passionate intensity that is echoed in the thrusting of your hips, in the cries escaping your lips. For our first time together, amazingly our rhythms match. Pistoning smoothly into the liquid heat of your softly sucking center. I wish we could do this all night. Every night. My thighs tremble in their taughtness as I pump faster, harder, loving the feel each time your sexy buns rebound off of me. I'm being so careful not to hurt you, even at this frantic pace. Our soft smacking sounds fill the night around us, our ecstacy also adds its voices.

Bare minutes more, I feel your clamping, twisting, juicing and I lodge myself within you deep, holding perfectly still at full depth as I feel you caressing my length. And during your orgasm, you hiss my name between chattering teeth over and over in higher and higher pitches. Your back spasms as I hug your waist from this position behind you. My arms around you, my chest against your back, containing the explosion that is happening within you. The sounds spilling from your mouth now are totally incoherent as I feel fresh waves gripping me. I feel the head of my cock nestled firmly against your cervix, too, it's contracting as though nibbling on me, and still your new orgasm trembles on until I lose count of your spasmings.

You collapse, limp, exhausted, barely conscious onto the pile of clothes. I pull myself all the way out and move to lay next to you. You're looking up at the stars without seeing them; catching your breath. I kiss your shoulder softly and stroke your hair between your forehead and temple. You don't even have the words to say anything to me, and although I'm here with you, you're a million miles away right now, a million miles inside yourself it seems. The fantasy crosses my mind that perhaps a part of you is calling out to your lucky stars in gratitude for whatever it was that allowed you to find me tonight. But that fantasy is too much to hope for, even from one such as me.

I have no concept of just how long we lay there together like that, but I manage to stay hard for you. As mystified as I am by you, my excitement doesn't dwindle, and yet I have no idea, no sign, that you want to continue tonight here with me.

My answer comes as I sense more than feel you coming back to life. A soft hand moving across my cock, long since blown dry again by the summer breeze. Your hand continues up my belly, my chest, to my face. Propped up on my side, I descend the inches to kiss you fully on the lips that spoke my name in moments of ecstacy divine. I'd love to take a picture of those lips, and frame that picture in my bedroom. That is how awestruck I am of you...