White Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched his face the entire time that I worshiped his cock. He made a valiant attempt to watch me too, but his eyes would roll back, and his head kept dropping back on the pillow. He moved his hands down to my shoulders, and his fingers alternately flexed and released with the waves of his pleasure. I didn't have my mouth on him for long when his head shot back up, eyes wide. "Fuck, Wyn. Can I come in your mouth?"

"Um hmm."

Normally, I'd never allow such a thing. With anyone else, I wouldn't have even had his dick in my mouth uncovered. But I knew that Tad had just gotten negative test results. I'd nearly fallen off my barstool when he'd told me that he hadn't had sex with anyone since his last relationship had ended, seven months before. In that same period of time, I couldn't even hazard a guess at how many people I'd had sex with, most of which whose names I didn't even know. I also hadn't been tested in four months. We both knew which one of us was the risk.

His balls pulled up tight under my fingers, and his fingertips dug into my shoulders. Crying out my name, his hips thrust forward, lodging his cockhead deep into my throat, as his dick pulsed in my mouth. I pulled back enough for his cum to splash across my tongue. It had been years since I had tasted anyone's cum other than my own. As a teenager, I'd been young and stupid, and I believed that you couldn't catch anything from oral. Now I knew better, but I really missed the rush of taking and swallowing a man's load. I closed my eyes and moaned in delight as the thick, warm cream coated my tongue and filled my mouth.

With his chest still heaving as he struggled for breath, he pushed himself down the bed, manhandled me under him, and kissed me so passionately that I could feel it in my toes.

"Damn, Wyn. You should get an award for that."

I wiggled my eyebrows. "Hmm. I DID get a reward."

He gave me that seductive smile of his. "You're about to get another."

He kissed me again before he crawled up the bed and attempted to blindly retrieve condoms and lube from the bedside table. When his hand didn't immediately find what he was seeking, he sat up on his knees and peered into the drawer. He dropped a bottle of lube on the bed but couldn't locate the condoms.

I crawled up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist while he was fishing around in the cluttered drawer. "Those things aren't expired, are they?"

He glanced back at me to see my teasing grin. "No. They're new. The equipment they're going on might be past its 'use by' date though."

The condoms were new? Had he bought them for me? Rationally, I knew that he was a gay man and probably made it a habit to keep fresh supplies on hand, but the thought that he'd been planning on this thrilled me. The notion that he'd gone out of his way to make arrangements to seduce me made me a little light-headed and giddy. Sliding my hand down his abdomen, I fondled the equipment that he was referring to, currently in its relaxed state and still a little tacky with the drying remnants of my saliva and his emission. "This?"

He moaned quietly and leaned his head back against my shoulder. "You're not helping."

I chuckled softly. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No." Turning his face toward mine, he reached up, grabbed the back of my head, and pulled me in for a short kiss. "But if I want inside you, and I really do, I need to find the condoms."

I leaned around his body and plucked the unopened box of condoms from the mess in the drawer. "Is this what you were looking for?"

"How'd you do that?"

"It helps to have some familiarity with the product."

He snatched the box out of my hand and bopped me on the head with it. "I have done this before, you know."

"In this millennia?"

He whipped around, grabbed me by the waist, and tackled me to the mattress. Laughter was struggling to overwhelm the mock glare on his face as he hovered over me. "Slut."

"Prude."

Mirth won, and his laughter set off mine. It took me a second to realize that he was no longer chuckling. I looked up at him, and his expression was saturated with lust. He was staring at me with the same predatory gleam that had been on his face in the club. The heat of desire flooded my body instantly, causing my breath to hitch.

He continued to gaze into my eyes. "You don't know what you do to me, Wyn. What you've been doing to me for over a year now."

I had a pretty good idea. If it was anything within the realm of what he'd been doing to me, I didn't know how he'd managed to resist. "Show me."

He nodded and lowered his mouth to my neck. Kissing, licking, and sucking, he moved down my neck and over my Adam's apple. Threading my fingers through his hair, I guided his head to the areas I wanted more attention; my clavicle bones, my nipples, and when he got down that far, my hip bones. When he got to my groin, he wrapped his fingers around my shaft, placed a gentle kiss on my cockhead, and then started stroking my dick while his mouth continued its exploration of my body. I hadn't expected him to suck me unsheathed, he'd used protection the previous time he'd given me head, but fuck! He was driving me crazy.

I was writhing and moaning under his assault. When I started softly keening his name, he sat up. He grabbed a pillow and had me raise my hips so he could slide it under me. After rolling a condom on himself, he glanced up at my face while slicking the fingers of his right hand. "Grab your knees and hold your legs open as wide as is comfortable."

I preferred to be taken facedown, but I decided not to mention it, to just trust him and do as he asked. I didn't regret that choice. It was definitely one of the best decisions of my life. He resumed stroking my cock with his left hand while the fingertips of his right hand rubbed circles around my anxious hole. My breath started coming out in pants while he teased me.

"Like that, do you?" The low purr of his voice added another layer of pleasure on top of the web I was already caught in.

"Yes. Fuck me, Tad."

He gave me that sexy smile and increased the speed of his strokes while he pushed one finger inside me. "I'm going to, beautiful. Don't worry. We'll get there. We've got all night."

The implication that he'd keep doing that to me all night made shivers run up my spine. With that honeyed voice making love to me, one hand working my cock, and his tremendously skilled fingers probing my ass, my head was swimming, my heart was beating a rapid staccato, and my body was thrumming in pleasure. I was willing to let him do that forever. I'd even beg if he wanted. "Oh God, Tad. Talk to me. Please."

I watched his face as he slid two fingers deep into my ass. His gaze was locked on my hole while he slowly and splendidly finger-fucked me. "Fucking gorgeous. Damn, that's so fucking hot. Does that feel good, Wyn? Are you going to come for me? Your greedy little ass is just begging for more. I can feel your muscles trying to pull my fingers in. Do you want it harder? Faster?" The silky cadence amplified my arousal to an unfathomable degree as the dulcet tones washed over me and saturated into my pores.

Two fingers had stretched, rubbed, and caressed my channel walls, hitting every pleasure zone I had, ones I didn't know about, and creating totally new ones, but when he added the third digit, he zeroed in on my prostate. He was teasing and massaging my swollen gland while he continued to jack my dick. I was whimpering and grinding on his fingers as I climbed rapidly. "Yes. Fuck, Tad. I'm going to come if you don't stop."

"I want you to come for me. I want you to come from my hands, then I'm going to shove my big dick in this pretty little hole and fuck you until you come all over both of us. Would you like that, Wyn? Are you going to work my cock like you're doing to my fingers? I'm going to fuck the ever-loving hell out of you, beautiful. I'm going to make you forget everyone else that's ever been inside you. You're going to be so high on the feeling of my thick rod drilling and wrecking your ass, you're going to forget your own fucking name."

"Fuck." The relentless vibrato of his fingertips against my sweet spot, the glorious friction on my dick, and the sing-song croon of his smooth and sexy voice shoved me over the edge. Hard. My eyes rolled back in my head, and my body convulsed, as I came, shouting his name.

Milking me through several volleys, he watched with rapt fascination as I painted my stomach with white hash marks. As soon as I stopped shooting, Tad pulled his greased up fingers out of my ass, scooped up my cum, and slathered it all over his sheathed dick. The rest of my seed was fed into my already wet channel. Using my ejaculate as lubricant, he lined up and firmly pushed his cock deep inside my fuckhole in one slow, excruciatingly spectacular slide. My walls continued to flutter and twitch from the power of such an intense orgasm, and he let out a long, low moan, as he gradually sank to the hilt.

"Fuck, Wyn. So tight. You feel so fucking amazing. Are you okay?"

I was too blissed out from the feeling of his big dick filling me, stretching me wide, to respond. It hurt, but in a good way. The best way. The fullness and pressure had me beyond speech, beyond thought. All I could do was mewl and wrap my legs around his waist to pull him in deeper, encouraging him to fuck me.

He leaned down and captured my lips in a scorching kiss. I rocked my hips, trying to get him to move. A joyous cry ripped from my throat when he took the hint and began gently thrusting into me.

**

I woke up to the wonderful aromas of coffee and bacon, and I groaned. As amazing as it smelled, it could only mean one thing: since I was still in his bed, Tad had to be making us breakfast. This was the kind of complication that I usually avoided by not spending the night with people. But it couldn't be helped. After he was finished with me, I couldn't have moved if the house had been on fire.

It was true that I'd wanted him for a long time, but it had never occurred to me that he'd be such an incredible lover. I didn't remember how many times he'd made me come, but I had a very clear recollection of how much of a glorious mess I'd made. He'd delivered on his promises and then some. Topping well requires skill, and Tad was definitely playing on expert level.

I knew, logically, that I needed to get out of there before things got sticky, but it just smelled so damn good. Before my stomach and brain had finished their battle for dominance, Tad walked into the bedroom carrying a tray laden down with coffee, bacon, eggs, and waffles. The man had fucked me into the floor and then made me breakfast foods. Fantastic sex and waffles. I was in seventh heaven.

My stomach won the war at the sight of the fluffy, blatantly not Eggo waffles, and roared its victory cry loudly. Tad smiled at the sound.

"You're up. How are you feeling?"

"Hungry." I pushed myself into a sitting position, and he made a move to set the tray down over my lap. As soon as the little feet on the wooden tray settled on either side of my thighs, I realized that I urgently had to get up. "Oh wait. I need to hit the john."

Tad picked the tray back up, and I climbed off the bed wondering about it. Sure, I had seen a tray like that before, in movies and on soap operas, but I didn't think anyone actually owned them. At least, no one under thirty. After taking care of business, I glanced at myself in the mirror over the sink while I washed my hands. I looked a little haggard, but then a night like the one I'd had tended to do that to me. I was tender and sore, and I didn't bemoan a single ache.

"There's a spare toothbrush in the drawer under the sink."

"You keep extra toothbrushes lying around?"

"Sure. Doesn't everyone?"

No. 'Everyone' doesn't. 'Everyone' doesn't have a breakfast tray or a waffle iron on hand either. I didn't really know what to make of Tad. I reached down and slid the drawer open. Sure enough, there were two unopened toothbrushes in there, one purple, one orange. I picked the purple one. My stomach tightened into a hard knot when, after brushing my teeth, I slid the wet, purple toothbrush into the holder next to a green one.

I sauntered back into the bedroom after giving myself a wipe down. I really needed a shower, and I had spent some time looking longingly at Tad's fancy shower before deciding against it. He watched me enter the room with the same appreciative look in his eyes that I'd had for his bathroom fixtures. Sitting down gingerly on the edge of the bed so as not to knock over the tray that he'd placed on it, I spared a wistful glance at the yummy looking breakfast. "I should go."

He frowned. "I thought you were hungry."

"I am. I'm just... I'm not good at this."

"Good at what?" Tad appeared confused. "Breakfast?"

"No. Spending the night. You cooking for me." I waved my hand in the direction of the en-suite. "Having a toothbrush here. I'm not cut out for the boyfriend thing, Tad. Please don't make me hurt you."

He sighed, reached over, picked up a piece of bacon, and handed it to me. "It's just food, Wyn. It's just a toothbrush. I'm not trying to tie you down."

"You're not?" I took a bite of the bacon. It was perfect, crisp but not burnt.

He shook his head. "No. But I don't see what would be so bad about it. We obviously have a connection. You can't tell me that last night wasn't phenomenal."

I grinned. "No. It was fucking amazing. Even better than this bacon. And that's saying a lot."

Tad chuckled. "You should try the waffle. It's a family recipe."

After picking up a fork and cutting a chunk of the waffle off, he held it out like a peace offering, and I couldn't resist. The damn thing melted in my mouth, and it didn't even have syrup on it.

I groaned in pleasure. "Oh. My. God."

He handed me the fork with a sly grin on his face. I tugged the tray closer to me to get at the rest of the heavenly goodness.

"So how about this? How about we forget about the titles, okay? Instead, let's just say that you stop picking up random fucks in bars and come to me when you're wanting to play. How's that sound? Is it a deal?"

"Um hmm." I nodded with my mouth full of waffle. I probably would have agreed to anything at that moment, but I'm not a complete moron. I knew exactly what he was doing, and I knew what I had just agreed to. He hadn't fucked me completely stupid. I just figured it this way; we had already had sex. The chances of it fucking up our friendship already existed. He was the best lay I'd had in ages. Grocery shopping was something that Tad didn't like to do with the inconvenience of not having a vehicle, so I knew for certain that this wasn't a spur of the moment decision. He'd had every intention of seducing me. He'd shopped with this entire scenario in mind. I couldn't help but feel complimented and flattered. I was willing to try it his way. When it totally blew up in our faces, he already knew my objections, and he couldn't say that I hadn't warned him. So, on a snowy Friday morning, the eve of Christmas Eve, title or no, I acquired myself a boyfriend. All the while, hoping for a Christmas miracle - that it didn't end in tragedy.

**