White Cotton Panties

Story Info
Demure Irish girl discovers wild sex.
2k words
3.99
60.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy and I went into the local pub in the village where we live in Ireland. It is a very backward part of the world but an American satellite tracking station had just come to the nearby area. Things were looking up! Rumour had it that several hunky American boys were now in the area.

Behind the bar stood Gloria. My name is Maureen and all three of us had been through school together. Gloria's Dad was the landlord and Gloria herself had always had a reputation of being a slutty girl! She was a very sexy looking and her cleavage was on display. This, coupled with her reputation, no doubt provided an attraction and pulled the local lads in!

Sure enough there were three or four new faces to be seen. They were well built, good-looking boys and one of them lost no time in asking us what we wanted to drink.

Gloria came over. "Are you coming to the party," she asked us?

"Hey Gloria, give us a chance to ask them," said one of the boys. "Would you come," they chorused?

Gloria smirked at us. "They are a bit goody-goody," she told the boys. "I bet they don't dare come."

I tossed my head and accepted immediately. "You don't know what you are letting yourselves in for," said Gloria before going back behind the bar laughing.

We were picked up at a pre-arranged point in a large van. There were several girls already on board including Gloria, who, true to form was being looked after and fondled by two of the boys.

"I did warn you she said mysteriously. "Warn us about what" I asked with a tinge of anxiety which induced a certain amount of sexual arousal in my panties!

We arrived and were bundled out of the van into a large house which had been rented by the American authorities for their staff. Remembering the dark hints that Gloria kept dropping I was feeling very "turned on" by the thought of what may be in store and felt a bit like a harem girl as we were all hustled into the house!

The boys were very polite and we were all given drinks. Soon the party began to warm up and my friend Wendy was selected by a good looking boy and another one told me I was "his girl." What a cheek, I thought, but then, eyeing him up and down thought, not bad though, not bad!

There was a shriek and it was Gloria in trouble. She had probably been cheeky to one of the boys and they didn't need much of an excuse to chase after her. She tore through the rooms hotly pursued by three boys and was squealing in mock terror. We watched fascinated as they caught her.

"What is her punishment to be," said one of them?

Gloria was held fast and was obviously enjoying being the centre of attraction. Suddenly she broke free and sped upstairs. Several boys joined in and she was soon caught again in one of the bedrooms. She was brought triumphantly down by her captors. They had pulled her dress off and she was in her underwear.

"Whatever you do don't take me up to bed again," she pleaded!

But they had all read the story about Brer Rabbit! and she was once again frog-marched upstairs.

Both Wendy and I were a bit horrified the way this party was heading but both of us were very aroused. My boyfriend was quietly going upstairs to see what fate lay in store for sexy Gloria! Wendy and I couldn't help ourselves and followed and the bedroom door was quietly opened.

Gloria was being held down by the boys and stripped naked. We noticed though that she eagerly lifted her bottom so that her panties could be removed.

My boy friend was behind me and he put his arms around me. I watched fascinated as one of the boys went down on Gloria and she panted with sexual excitement as he found her clitoris with his tongue. Her arms and legs still were being held tightly but this was just adding to her state of arousal because she was passionately kissing one of her captors!

A hand was gently rubbing my pussy through my thin skirt and instead of stopping him I couldn't resist opening my legs a bit for him to touch the right spot!

Wendy and her friend were also watching and I noticed that Wendy's breasts were being gently squeezed and massaged as she lifted her lips to kiss her tormentor in a gesture of approval.

Suddenly Gloria caught site of Wendy and I. "Those two haven't been initiated yet," she said.

All the boys looked around at us. Is that right said one of them? "Lets grab them"!

"You have to be initiated," they said, "so that you are "one of us."

We were both terrified at what might lay in store for us. Gloria, the cause of all the trouble (as usual!), had slipped her panties back on and was otherwise completely naked, arrived at the scene to find both of us with our hands tied behind our backs.

"I did warn you," she told us.

"Wait," said two of the boys together. "We are not here to frighten anyone and if they want to leave they can do so and we will kiss you and take you home right now."

Then I noticed someone we knew only too well and I nudged Wendy. Jennifer had also been in our class at school and had been a very prim little Miss and rather plain, with her glasses and her pigtails! Now here she was at this party and she still wore her glasses and pigtails and looked totally vulnerable. However, her underwear was very provocative.

She wore a short sexy black slip which only came down to the top of her nylons. A leather collar was around her neck and her hands were handcuffed behind her back. She was between two beefy looking young men and little Jennifer was their slave! Well, well, not at all what we would have expected from the prissy little girl we had known.

She recognised us at the same time and implored us not to tell a soul that she ever came here. After all, was she not the daughter of the churchwarden of the local Protestant church? Obviously she was enjoying herself immensely and the last thing she wanted was to be rescued!

"Please don't tell," she said again as one of her "captors" stamped his authority over her by lifting her slip and slipping his hand down inside the front of her matching black knickers and started to fondle her. Far from resisting, she nestled her face into his chest and shut her eyes.

What neither Maureen or Wendy knew was that the girl that they had known as plain little Jennifer had developed into a true nymphomaniac. She knew only too well that the pigtails made her look like an innocent little virgin and the boys found that irresistible.

Several girls were present and had probably been through similar experiences. They were being fondled by their respective boyfriends and clearly enjoying the sexual tension.

"You see," said Gloria triumphantly, "they haven't said they want to go home. I bet they are having the time of their lives," and with that she lifted Wendy's dress. Well, well, what have we here she said triumphantly. I stopped wearing schoolgirl knickers when I left school!

Poor Wendy's cotton panties had a large damp stain on them. "Look at her," she said, brazenly. "She is gagging for it"!

I squirmed hoping that Gloria wouldn't remember me but it was in vain.

"And what about this one" she said, as I was being held firmly by eager hands. My skirt was thin nylon and had an elasticated waist. Gloria just yanked the skirt down and it fell around my ankles. My panties weren't just damp, they were positively soaking wet. My brain had been telling my vagina that it had better be well lubricated for what is going to happen to it!

"Another innocent little schoolgirl," she said and I blushed because I thought my white cotton panties were so little-girlish.

Gloria put her face next to mine and brazenly fondled my aching pussy in front of everyone.

"Go for it Honey, just go for it," she whispered. "These guys really know how to treat a girl and have got plenty of lovely condoms."

My heart missed a beat. This was the 70's and condoms were not available in Catholic Ireland. The thought of fucking in complete safety was just too much. I remembered how my previous boyfriend had brought some back from England and how they had allowed us complete freedom. No way was I going to chicken out now.

Our faces were flushed with embarrassment but we were both totally aroused. Our silence spoke volumes and it was obvious that we wanted to stay. The air of sexual excitement had got to all the boys and girls and all they wanted to do was pair off and find a bedroom together.

Gloria returned to her room with at least four other boys and Jennifer was led away by her lead! They were both in for a busy time.

What the "initiation" ceremony was to have been we would have to wait another day to find out.

The boys released our hands and kissed us. "No hard feelings," asked Wendy's friend? In reply we took them by the hand and led them upstairs.

It turned out they were roommates and more embarrassment as we hesitated.

"Come with us," they said and we walked along the landing to quietly open another room. All the rooms are shared and each one has two beds, they explained. Both the beds were occupied and each couple were completely ignoring the other as they made love. One couple were still in the throes of foreplay and the other couple were fucking furiously.

We returned to our room and started to undress provocatively in front of both the boys.

"By the way," said one of them. "We think your "knickers" as you call them are just sexy as hell"!

My boy was sitting on the bed and ordered me to come to him. He pulled my panties down and I stepped out of them. He turned me round and after he unclipped my bra his big hands squeezed my breasts.

I turned again and French-kissed him in a really sexual way. This was my way of telling him that I was his to do as he liked with and please could he hurry up! Then I knelt before him and undid his belt and pulled his pants down and then his boxers. His manhood sprang out in my face and I shuddered with anticipation at the thought of that iron shaft and what he was going to do with it.

Wendy was just as abandoned and started sucking her boy friend off and mine was going down on me. Soon I returned the compliment but by then Wendy had her legs wide apart and was panting loudly as she was being unmercifully fucked. This just completed my arousal and I lay back on the bed with my red hair spread over the pillow and my legs invitingly wide apart…..

Wendy and her boy friend had finished and were enjoying watching us perform. Eventually my beau gasped as I pulled his condom off and masturbated him to his own climax until he shot his load over my tits.

They clapped and we all laughed. We had lost all our shyness and sex was all that mattered to us after that.

The pair of us became frequent visitors to those lovely sex parties and after our own initiation we were always eager to join in the initiation of new girls. Most of them were up for it and eager as we were for the sexual experience.

I wonder what the locals would have thought if they knew what was going on in that house…..?