White Grandma Strapons Black Guy

Story Info
Older white BBW strapons Black college student.
1.1k words
3.22
35.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Doris Wilkinson, suburban dominatrix extraordinaire, smiled to herself as she whipped Jamal Louis-Pierre. The young Black man squealed as the bossy older White lady whipped and berated him, deep inside her basement in the town of Nepean, Ontario. How she loved that sound. The blonde-haired, big-bottomed, fifty-something White woman smiled at her latest submissive. She'd been chatting Jamal Louis-Pierre online since her former submissive, Antoine Watson, had a change of heart and went back to his beloved Haitian girlfriend.

Having her favourite Black submissive quit on her bothered Doris Wilkinson until she found his replacement. Jamal Louis-Pierre was quite impressive. Six feet tall, lean and muscular, and so deliciously Black. A second-year student at nearby Algonquin College, he moved into an apartment along Native Road and met Doris by accident. They became fast friends. Doris knew how she came across. A pleasant, matronly and friendly older White lady. Widowed. Wealthy. Friendly. That's how most people who knew her actually described her. If they only knew that she was a totally freaky White female sexual adventurer who dabbled in taboo stuff like hardcore BDSM, interracial domination and race play.

Well, Doris liked to surprise people. Especially the gorgeous young Black men that she lusted after. She chatted with Jamal online and their conversations really got sexual after a while. He was quite frank with her about his sexual fantasies, which included mature White women. Well, mature White women didn't get any kinkier than Nepean's very own Doris Wilkinson. Thus, she lured Jamal to her bed. The rest, as they say, is quite simply history. Doris introduced Jamal to his submissive side, and he couldn't get enough of how brand of interracial domination.

Doris Wilkinson simply loved dominating Black studs, and Jamal Louis-Pierre was no exception. First she stripped him naked, then sexually dominated him to show him who's the boss. Thus Jamal found himself tied up to a wooden post in her basement, getting whipped and taunted. And he absolutely loved it! Doris hurled slurs at Jamal while lashing him with the whip. She went over to him and grabbed his big Black cock in her hand. She squeezed his big Black balls really hard and he screamed in pain. Laughing, she pulled on his chest hairs and smacked him. Then she stepped back and resumed whipping him. His screams were phenomenal music to her experienced ears.

Jamal stared in amazement as Doris Wilkinson dominated the hell out of him. Hard to believe he once thought she was just a harmless grandma who lived next door. She had become a wanton sex goddess and a scary, absolutely magnificent dominatrix. And he absolutely loved it! His eyes bulged in surprise as she dropped the whip on the hard, cold floor of the basement. Doris smiled at him and told him she was going to fuck him. Jamal grinned, his big Black dick already hardening at the thought of filling Doris pussy with his manly tool. His jaw practically dropped when Doris produced a strap-on dildo practically out of thin air. Jamal gasped. Doris smiled wickedly. Then in her sternest voice, she told him that she was going to butt-fuck her Black male slave as was her right as a dominant White goddess. Jamal swallowed hard and nodded.

Moments later, Jamal found himself kneeling before Doris Wilkinson. She urged him to suck her dildo, telling him that his saliva was the only lubricant she'd get him. Eagerly Jamal lubricated the dildo with his saliva. Doris patted his head and told him he was doing a damn good job. When he started to slack off, she smacked him. He persevered and she complimented his performance. Grinning, Doris sighed in pleasure as her latest Black male submissive sucked her strap-on dildo like his life depended on it. Jamal was turning out to be an even better sexual submissive than his predecessor, Antoine Watson. Doris Wilkinson didn't like to admit it even to herself but she was really disappointed in Antoine. She thought he was enjoying himself in their interracial domination games. When he just took off with his Haitian girlfriend and put his old house up for sale, she was stunned.

In Jamal she found a more than adequate replacement. Jamal wasn't into Black women at all. This young Black man only lusted after White women. When she asked him why, he explained that his ex-girlfriend Veronique Angiers, a busty Jamaican chick, turned him off Black women forever. Apparently, Veronique was a really arrogant and mean-spirited chick who did nothing but mistreat poor Jamal. After that experience, he swore off Black women altogether. He only dated White women. Doris Wilkinson really liked the sound of that. This dominant White goddess liked loyalty in her Black male submissive. It's a trait she really appreciates.

After making Jamal polish her strap-on dildo with his agile tongue, Doris Wilkinson got him ready for the fuck of a lifetime. She put him on all fours, face down and masculine Black ass up. Doris admired the young Black man's sexy ass. Hot damn. He had a nice ass. The world always made a fuss over Black women's butts. In this bossy White dominatrix eyes, Black men were the ones with the fabulous butts. She fingered Jamal's tight asshole. Hot damn. He had a really tight ass. She spat on it and fingered it some more. Then she added some lubricant. In porn movies and erotic stories, anal sex without lubrication wasn't a problem. In real life, anal sex without lubrication is simply not possible. As an experienced dominatrix, Doris Wilkinson knew this. She then pressed the strap-on dildo against his asshole. Slowly, she pushed the dildo inside of him.

Jamal Louis-Pierre gasped as Doris Wilkinson began fucking him in the ass with her strap-on dildo. Hot damn. It hurt. It really did. In spite of the lubrication and Doris obvious patience, her dildo felt simply huge inside his asshole. Doris Wilkinson took her sweet time as she fucked him in the ass. Groaning, she fed his hungry asshole more and more of her dildo. The young Black man grunted and squealed as the thick strap-on dildo filled his asshole. Doris Wilkson laughed out loud as she rammed the dildo deep inside the forbidden depths of Jamal's asshole. Nothing this bossy older White lady loved more than to fill the assholes of young Black men with her dildo. After pumping the dildo up his ass until he begged for mercy, she pulled the dildo out of his now gaping asshole. Taking a look inside his asshole, she spat inside. Jamal said nothing. Doris smiled and undid his bonds. Then she left him in the basement. He needed time to recover from the butt fucking of the century, which she just gave him with her dildo. She could tell the Black stud enjoyed himself by the smile on his handsome face. Yeah, Doris Wilkinson is still the best White dominatrix in Ontario, her expertise lies in interracial domination fantasies. Just ask Jamal. He can vouch for her.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers